/britfeel/

throwing up outside sainsburys, edition

Attached: august day 2.jpg (3877x2823, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JEJTRbnyP-4
youtu.be/JDREmH4-AUw?list=PLtiZDRhVuHtc_nI2-okLRW8gIiYNUaMcZ
youtube.com/watch?v=yVe2Hz16Pao
thescottishsun.co.uk/news/3930852/paedo-hunters-edinburgh-exposure-robert-katrina-scoular-asbos-court-sting-innocent-man/
theguardian.com/society/2017/apr/08/judge-rules-paedophile-hunters-can-continue-posing-as-children-online
youtu.be/wHlvKQwZFSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

EAT MY POO
MY BIG STINKY POO
AAHAHAHAHA HAAA
OH NOOO NONOO ONONO O
TIME TO GET A NAPKIN
WWIWIPIE IT OFF
IT'S ROUND THE CORNERS
OF YOUR LIPZZZZZ
OMG HAHAH

first for hating scottish friend fag

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JEJTRbnyP-4
One of the best 2pac songs this. Proper tune, the lyrics are enough to make a gangster shed a tear I reckon.

Attached: 2pac_meagainsttheworld_cd_lg.jpg (684x990, 88K)

What's the best RPG on the Switch then, lads? New and improved.

i had one of those really long dreams

where its a love story start to finish and feels like it lasts years, then you wake up and its nothing

Paul Chuckle is apparently doing a DJ set in my city this month

probably won't go

making ratatouille tonight minus aubergine cause mum hates it

ha i actually did that once lol
well i was retching outside sainsburys
threw up outside the dominos about 20 metres down
tried to clean it up for 5 minutes but couldnt find anything to clean with so i just went home

Sounds like a mad one that. If I have love dreams it feels like it only lasts abar a day in the dream world

i was lucky nothing came up but a bit of bile. glad i didn't eat yet.

First week working at the job centre lads. Feels good stopping neet degenerates claims. Sorry lad no money for you this month. off you pop to the crisis department.

i am downloading leage of legends

what are all ur names? is there a clan?

U guys see what happened to devvo?

Watching Skint on 4od. Fucking state of council estates. Glad to see the benefits system working perfectly, keeping scum full of drugs and alcohol and their 8 kids fed.

Attached: 995897181065823e5177f7a751d1ecc3.jpg (448x300, 57K)

I used to get solace going into the Job Centre knowign that at least I wasn't the threadbare stressed out suicide cases that had to spend their whole lives there but honestly after the revamp last year they're all super happy and actually helpful.

You chose a good time to get in there.

Drinking some Guinness Mid Strength lads. Wish I had the full bang but I'll get t'shops l8r

BritfeelTopShagger245

you're a good user. mummies are great. well most are, hearing stories on here some are a bit of a nightmare.

youtu.be/JDREmH4-AUw?list=PLtiZDRhVuHtc_nI2-okLRW8gIiYNUaMcZ

>Nonce calls in backup from the Noncenest and Bazza gets battered

this isnt fucking good

Attached: smash.png (682x568, 94K)

Based. You get to decide if they get their weed money or not?

Somebody make one and I'll carry you all to D5

That'll be 50p each in the larp jar laddies

you nonce lads need to coordinate better. we've seen that. you seen derek the digit destroyer diddler? youtube.com/watch?v=yVe2Hz16Pao

any crackheads come in? I imagine working at job centre you get similar types who go into a bookies

Cheers, lads. Here's to another good day for all us the lads.

Attached: IMG_20190808_140043.jpg (2976x3968, 1.38M)

Problem with the paedo hunter groups is they are almost always ran by tech illiterate junkies / ex nonces or violent degenerates.

Didn't one get their Facebook "hacked" and all the private contact details and pictures of kids were leaked.

Theres a clan indeed guys ill add yall if you post ur names

>Problem with the paedo hunter groups is they are almost always ran by tech illiterate junkies / ex nonces or violent degenerates

you got a citation for this outrageous claim? My uncle is a Hunter. He has done 500+ stings and not made one video? His conviction rate is 86% and he has caused zero collateral damage.

>he has caused zero collateral damage
which you know for sure,

>My uncle is a Hunter. He has done 500+ stings and not made one video? His conviction rate is 86% and he has caused zero collateral damage.
Reads like a copy pasta it's that bullshit

incoming nonces

added u mr botzamza

AC NONCE 30 ABOVE, HIT THE DECK

Attached: walalalace.png (751x676, 269K)

I know a guy who went to jail for nonce hunting. His wife left him immediately and he doesn't have any contact with his kids.

He doesn't publish vids and is discreet?

He's been doing it since 2014 you bacon fuck

Another 50p in the jar lad. We're already at 1.50 now. Keep this up and we can buy sp a bit of fanny!

They do it for the fame not to help children. If they cared about helping children they wouldn't post the videos on social media and risk the case being dropped as a result

has anybody checked the jar for valuable 50p's.

NONCE BATTALION COMING RIGHT AT US LAUNCH THE CHATLOGS OPEN FIRREEEEWAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHH

Attached: mg.gif (499x378, 494K)

t. thinks all nonce hunters film and makes up shit

classic britfeel this haha

I think it was wolf pack UK that was hacked.

Here's a one that was found dead a few months ago. Sounds like a conspiracy till you see his previous stints with the law.

thescottishsun.co.uk/news/3930852/paedo-hunters-edinburgh-exposure-robert-katrina-scoular-asbos-court-sting-innocent-man/

They had 3 kids which they lost custody over due to them being smack heads who battered their kids

Agreed.

it's like it comes in cycles isn't it.
we'll have incel spamming tomorrow.

But nonce hunters can legally post their videos after they've convicted them?

>dude these scottish smackheads are hunters that means the 500+ groups are all the same

My uncle used to jack cars for the mafia, been doing it since 2014

Attached: Jay.jpg (409x608, 295K)

How do I get a job as a writer, lads? Sounds like a sick job.
Basically you steal plots from Star Trek: TNG and change some stuff and that's how you make a story. You then get paid for it.

Attached: 1489495767084.png (2688x2688, 196K)

post your LEague of Legends usernames, I'll add you.

Here boys
>Takes a toot of smack
Here lads
>Smokes among spice
Yous seen any nonces?
>Takes out smashed iPhone bought from cash converters
I'm pure running a private investigation and
>Takes a sip of super t
Nae cunt leaves till we find out what cunt did it

Attached: images - 2019-08-08T221524.595.jpg (678x452, 36K)

looking at apprenticeships near me, anyone got any experience with these?

I'd like to work with animals desu, and there's a horse care one about 5 miles from me

Already getting prepared for it. Got 32 pages of pro incel arguments and 15 of anti. :^)

Nonce hunter user is the best thing to happen to these threads and has revealed that there is indeed a nonce nest. this thread is an exception but often at least two-four nonces come out to try and attack the hunters and call them chavs.
i can smell their fear lads. the britnonce is immunised against all dangers. One may call him a bonce, a paedo, a kiddy fiddler - it all runs off him like water off a duck's back.
But show him a nonce hunter video and you'll be surprised at how he recoils. How he exclaims "dis wun a smakhed tho"

Who were the spackers wearing hi vis vests to imitate an authority figure?

no sorry. but if you want to do it it can't hurt to ring up and ask if they take on apprentices
hello noncehunterposterlad
*waves*

>just because every known nonce hunter group is full of violent mongs and criminals doesnt mean all of them are

Seriously though lads, how do I get a Japanese gf? yes I'm a weeaboo with yellow fever.

>One may call him a bonce, a paedo, a kiddy fiddler - it all runs off him like water off a duck's back.
>But show him a nonce hunter video and you'll be surprised at how he recoils. How he exclaims "dis wun a smakhed tho"
kek thanks for making nonces seem like a joke so no one takes you seriously

Smackheads die off naturally but a nonce rapes kids. This is a massive cope

Love how people accuse you of being a nonce for not supporting uneducated vigilante council estate scum, who claim to care for children while throwing the possibility of an unbiased trial out the window for facebook likes and praise. There's a reason we have a police force you stupid cunts.

Why are you defending child rapist m8?

nice, but don't forget we'll be getting called a third world country on saturday so we need some retaliation for that

Me? Don't give a toss about nonces or nonce hunting really. Can't see it from my bedroom window innit.

So are we playing League of Legends, or not?

I'm married here for about 5 years.

No Greggs and brown sauce is a bit of a cunt to buy as is proper bacon

theguardian.com/society/2017/apr/08/judge-rules-paedophile-hunters-can-continue-posing-as-children-online

Nonce Apologists destroyed.

Attached: file.png (647x644, 320K)

Scrub King. Used to be D4 back when I played regularly but I don't play much anymore.

Attached: delet_this_xayah_by_sophisoap_dcs22pt-pre.jpg (894x894, 91K)

>Thank you, your honour. How could you tell we do a service to the nation?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (680x490, 28K)

How do I pull it off lad? Should I go creeping around the local uni campus and see what happens?

cmon leaguefriends where are u, u were talking about it last thread.
Botzamza... u therE?

the police dont batter people off camera
they dont do they job

as the crowd in london said they are pedo protectors

Buy a ticket and fly to Japan. It's what I done. Don't come in summer it's hot as fuck

If I go in winter can I get a snow covered gf?

i hate big mad andy from peep show

hes such a lzy norf fc scammer

I think my doctor is a loony spiritual hippy.

>visit doc
>starts ranting about healthcare "matrix"
>gives me his card and shills a weird healthcare program he started

Attached: 3fb.png (1063x1063, 245K)

If you want to batter someone on the word of a vigilante mob fuck off to some 3rd world country. When someone commits a crime it has to be dealt with properly and lawfully.

im just in a game rn be there ina sec lads

(every fucking game is like this reeeee)

Attached: t1VpZMS.jpg (2419x3226, 937K)

file a complaint

I hate both groups. The hunters should be locked up with the nonces, where they would no doubt end up on the same wing with all the other VPs.

youtu.be/wHlvKQwZFSI

TIMMYS GONNA GETCHA

Attached: file.png (447x471, 41K)

make me? oh wait you cant because you cant use force.

if you dont want to get battered. dont be an adult.

all the other inmates would hear that they are nonce hunters and treat them lile heros

the entire prison would start a riot and rightously kill the nonces hiding in isolation wing

>implying the police can be trusted
They are just as bad as chavs half of the time

When I said the hunters would be on nonce wing with the other VPs the intimation was that the hunters are closet-nonces.
It's good to see that you missed that, filling the not-too-bright stereotype.

especially if yer black

Attached: WOWEE WOWEEE.jpg (750x413, 114K)

dude if you hate spiders that means you secretly are one

might nip to Burger King after work at get a bacon double XL

Attached: 1563891211442.png (923x713, 41K)

your the one inventing larps about people who wont go to prison. nonce

bro i got like 4 legs tops

woah never thought about it this way before thanks

no mate get a chicken royale

it makes you orgasm

dude if you make a big deal of hating spiders and telling everyone how much you hate spiders and make hating spiders a huge part of your identity in the hopes that nobody sees the real spider underneath that means you secretly are one

seems reasonable

might just get both tbqhwy lad, so far today I've only eaten porridge and fruit

i hate women
cause i wish i was one :(

Wonder what Japanese pussy feels like on your willy, then again I don't know what regular pussy feels like. Had sex in a dream once though.

My mates family run completely independent pub was robbed and the police told them to fuck off basically. If it were a spoons they'd be all over it the swine cunts

In which country did the dream take place?

Oh my god lads those nonce hunters are soooo stupid lads lol and they're dirty poor council estate rotten peasant tramps. theyre also nonces too because I said so theyre actually worse than the real child rapists hah checkmate nonce haters not too bright are you haha and they smell.

Attached: 155755854818.jpg (856x843, 120K)

sex in a dream is nothing like sex irl. dream sex is literally everything you imagined it to be. Real sex is a fucking waste of time desu

You don't even know half of it. The card is full of weird holistic buzzwords and there's a QR code on it linking to my doctor giving some nonsense speech about the red and blue pill, life and death and something about childhood dreams. I'm going to book another doctor and make sure I bring up this guys weird shit.

sorry, it's not a very interesting story but I'm freaking out rn. I've visited this doctor multiple times, scared that I have cancer. Now that I have learned he is bordering quackery I am seriously worried he is incompetent and has failed to pick up warning signs.

>getting redpilled by a fucking doctor and he still can't realise his situation