FFFFFFFFFUCK TRANNIES

FFFFFFFFFUCK TRANNIES
fucking assholes
Anyone else is tired of trannies?

Attached: 1557663894301.jpg (198x200, 8K)

he'll yeah brother (hulk hogan) im hate trans gender trans trender trans pretender!!!!!!! "biology be like: trans gener"

I don't really care, I see more people complaining about them trannies themselves.

just wanna bump this and say: "Fuckm trannies" because biological sezx is 2 biological sex not even GENDER gender was invented by John Money (a MONSTER might im add)

You must be blind. They post their shit everywhere and all of them are super obnoxious and self-centered.

>FUCK TRANNIES
>By the way you're going to have to deal with my constant shit posting about niggers, Jews, spics, and trannies
It's only a matter of time before Jow Forums is banned from Jow Forums too. Fuck off back to your containment board for now

Attached: 4chan pol.jpg (1917x2000, 431K)

Sounds like Jow Forums tbqh desu

Youll never be a real woman loser bitch

Attached: 1562376778803.jpg (782x652, 72K)

Filtering their buzzwords doesn't even work because they'll infiltrate a thread that has nothing to do with them. How did r9k go from the lonely outcast stories board to the boypussy board almost overnight?

>56%er has to resort to weak strawman to "defend" his point
Yes love, everyone who hates Jow Forums must be a tranny.

Attached: he is LITERALLY me.jpg (759x560, 45K)

Maybe, so does everyone else though, I tend to just ignore most of it. A common attribute of the userbase here is to post the absolute bottom of the barrel content again and again and again regardless of what it is.

I hate trannies as much as the next guy but I hate how Americans look down on people who get degrees on something that's not profitable. College is school. The purpose is to learn about something you have an interest in.

Pretty tired of their narcissistic cult, also they'll never be women and it's jarring to see them shaming normal mentally stable people for thinking this

t. commie

>Spent 200k learning about all the genders
>Complain they are in debt for 200k
You sir are retarded

Hello sir, how long have you been mentally ill?

Attached: 1559172435427.png (800x448, 636K)

Jews are known to double down on their fallacies when confronted with facts and logic.
Prove you're not a Jew

Your logic is spending 200k on a worthless degree then complaining no one wants to hire someone with a worthless degree is not stupid. Also if I was a jew I would support dumb white goys like you spending fortunes on worthles degrees knowing most the money goes to Jewish university owners and professors

>Spent 200k learning
>Complain they are in debt for 200k
You're right. College shouldn't cost that much. It used to be way cheaper. Even people with profitable degrees are still complaining about debt because they can't find a job. College is pretty much useless at this point. Again, school should be about learning, not about making money. America is the only country where people think like this. Not everything revolves around making money so you can buy more shit. Some people just enjoy learning.

I'll only stop bumping their threads when I get my qt tranny gf

Attached: 1565183749115.png (1280x720, 685K)

College shouldnt have degrees in made up genders and beyonce

how do we filter trannies off

they are worst than teens
teens are forced to attend school at least so they have less time on the internet

Attached: 1565202758676.png (710x573, 51K)

>transrights
kek lmao lol

Attached: 1556305482837.gif (500x490, 101K)

i have no problem with trannies wanting to live their life or whatever
but i hate how people virtue signal by saying "trans rights are human rights" all the time
some war criminal libs say that shit and the dumb "woke" kikes eat that shit up even though they killed innocent people
this trans thing is definitely some cia psyop

Most robots like fucking traps though

Just accept them and eventually you will want to fuck them

Most robots have never fucked anything.

is there a reason to accept them?

so the trannies are the reason uh

unironically here, trannies are abominations and if you identify as trans kill yourself