Is this peak femcel behavior or?

Is this peak femcel behavior or?

Attached: stalliontesticlebreastimplants.png (500x922, 196K)

literally why im so confused

Why? You faggot W H Y?

I spent a lot of time talking to her on reddit it was a "primal" sexual thing to her to have giant jugs and have humongus nuts in them she saw the humongus jumbo nuts as peak masculinity and giant tits as peak women hood or something, those balls even came from a horse breeding project she had going on for a few years that she was trying to make peak muscular/bigass horses but turned into just a "how giant of a pair of horse nuts can I breed if I keep trying".

Shes literally actually autistic and she speculated that was why she had this really specific fetish for horse testicles and why she is the way she is.

>bred horses to have giant nuts
Thats actually pretty based to be that dedicated.

Based? She's certainly proved herself not to be an NPC. This woman has free will.

Horse girls, I swear.

She is on an entirely different level to any other horse girl, she is peak fetishism

Is this woman actually a hero and doing real life mad scientist shit?
>GENTLEMEN! BEHOLD! HAHAHA

Attached: dr-weird-aqua-teen-hunger-force-46.9.jpg (210x240, 17K)

Won't the nuts break down and make her tits all wonky?

Oh and she already has a new collection of horse testicles for her next set of implants either when she needs to get them replaced like normal implants or if hers get damaged. Shes got 6 pairs in her currents ones which is 12 individual testis in total but she plans on having double that amount in the next pair though she did say she doesnt plan on going much bigger on her actual implant size so its going to be more testis vs actual silicone in those things and she expects a lot more huge lumps visible through her skin(turns her on). Oh and the testis shes got already collected for the next set are noticeably bigger than the testis she has in her implants now and shes not sure if the company she commisioned her implants from would be willing to do it for her again(apparently they didnt want to do it at all in the first place and she had so spend somewhere around 60k in lawyer fees to have a lawyer talk to the companys lawyers to reach an agrement where they would actually do it for her and ontop of that pay upwards of like 30k to actually cover the cost of the implants since they wanted to charge her out of trying to get them made.

No they were preserved in formalin and injected with some solution according to her, stuff like that doesnt really break down especially when its suspended in thick silicone gel.

Broken imgur link.

She deleted her account and everything recently probably because she was getting tons of shit so that link wont work but im pretty sure the actual picture on that reddit post is what that link led to anyway

This is the type of chick that will cut your dick off

Therefore she is peak horse girl.

She had exactly zero sexual interest in guys/humans in general so I doubt that

More important: Any bestiality vids of her around?

No, but honestly from our conversations I got the feeling she would absolutely be doing some kind of atleast onlyfans level of sex shit with horses if that kind of thing was legal all over the US

absolutely disgusting, she probably has a flat ass too, nothing more nasty than a girl with big oversized tits and no ass desu

Shes 5 foot with 32J tits mate give her a break

I expected her to be butt ugly but this chicks actually pretty cute wow

how does she expect to not get scoliosis or something?

She works/runs a ranch and is probably more ripped than most people on fit she thinks working as hard as she did was the reason she didnt have very much back pain

Titfucking her would probably feel epic since shes got those nuts in there to act like ribbing in one of those pocket pussys

I thought shit like this exists only in some obscure hentai manga.

This nigga wants to put his dick between horse nuts!

It would feel good bro

GAY AF NIGGA

Even Slaanesh frowns on this sick world.

Shes slaanesh's number 1 deciple

Damn I would love to drop some loads on those nuts

Fuck those nuts
FUCK MY GIANT HORSE NUTS

How much do this things even weigh?!

name? pics? I wanna see some giant fake tits, regardless of there being horse nuts in em

>autistic woman has a weird fetish
>woah so different and cool

>autistic man has a weird fetish
>lmao fucking retard somebody lock up this maniac

Attached: 1552665724291.jpg (1001x615, 91K)

If you find an autistic man who shoved his fetish into his tits let me know.

Congratulations, I've been thoroughly desensitized for years and it takes a hell of a lot to make me literally say "what the fuck" out loud anymore, but this succeeded in doing so. I don't claim to know exactly what mental illness she's suffering from, but in all fairness, if that makes her happy, that puts her further ahead of the game than I will probably ever be.

So, uh... better living through science, I guess.

>3 sets
Wouldn't that make the implants look all weird and bumpy?

only if there filled up with them but you can see theres still lots of space in the picture where shes holding the implants

Im in awe of this lad jesus