Why do women think its perfectly acceptable to sleep with 80 men before the age of 20?

Why do women think its perfectly acceptable to sleep with 80 men before the age of 20?

Attached: 1565267581849.png (1709x1223, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SNY9MQmaBBI
discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

feminsim and kike subversion. Good luck getting married roast you're going to die regretting every last second of your life

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SNY9MQmaBBI
Ori

He's 27 and literally runs away when he gets an upsetting answer that he demanded. Not to mention ignoring your boundaries like that is not okay and is a big red flag. You shouldn't feel like you have to lie or hide yourself from the person you want to spend your life with, that's not fair to either of you.

roastie outt

Attached: images.jpg (291x173, 6K)

>roastie outt
I have sex.

>literally runs away when he gets an upsetting answer that he demanded
No he ran away because she has slept with 80 men dumb whore.

do you retards live in a fantasy clown world where HIV doesn't exist?

Any woman with half a brain would have lied her ass off in this situation

Why the FUUUUUUUCKHOUSE are normies here?

You should check out the /tinder/ threads. Bunch of people with 50-100+ matches. This place is no longer the Jow Forums we know.

The fucking SMELLLLL.

She is a literal cumdumpster. Poor guy

multiply 80 by average penis length (15 cm), you get 12 meters
would you want to have a gal who's taken 12 meters of dicks to be your wife?

Haha holy shit what a gigantic slut. At that point I would have told her its casual from now on.

I mean... it's not really a surprise guys. Every young man in 2019 should automatically assume attractive girls have those numbers under their belt (or at least a significant percentage of that).

Attached: sorority girls.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Because it is acceptable, retard. Do you expect people to psychically intuit the difference between good and bad behaviour when every single mainstream source of authority tells you that morality isn't a thing and you're free to do whatever you want?

>everything is shit
>therefore you should stoop down to eating shit
nah user, i'm gonna go hungry instead

This is fucking disgusting. The sexual revolution was a mistake

I really feel for women like this. They're basically addicted to the passion and affection men give in the initial stage of courtship up to the first fuck. Then these guys inevitably see the red flags and fuck off before it turns into a real relationship. And the more guys they fuck, the easier it gets to realize how fucked up they are, so the less likely it is any of these men will stick around. It's a bottomless pit like any addiction. Just like a junkie turns to drugs to replace the things he loses because of drugs (friends, family, job, etc). These sluts turn to constant sex for a fix of the illusion of love because they lost the actual ability to be in love due to their constant sex. A terrible cycle.

tl;dr - these women are unloved and unlovable and just trying to fill the void, just like us.

Attached: 7389748934.png (997x363, 652K)

She knows though. She's not fucking stupid. Dropping that number was intentional. She wanted to see how much of a cuck this guy would be. She's looking for someone to settle with and so she's putting it out there straight off the bat because she wants a guy who will just be attracted to her for her looks (which are likely dwindling at this stage) and overlook her flaws.
This will 100% not work for her in any capacity, she needs to actually have a long term emotional connection with a guy for the guy to overlook that and she obviously doesn't have the capacity for that.

I don't think she was being so manipulative. She easily could've lied. I'd say it shows her respect for the dude that she didn't. She wants to be loved at more than a superficial level if she's mustering up the courage to tell this guy the truth, even though she's surely aware that the following outcome was most likely.

This is why you need to pick a right wing asian gf

at least she had a little bit of decency left and didn't lie the poor fuck to his face

how much is it if you count the average thrusts

>thots are just like you!!
Fuck off roastie

Or, or, OR SHES A DUMBASS LIKE EVERY OTHER ROASTIE OUT THERE AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH

A genuinely traditional asian woman would never marry a white man

If they make enough money to support themselves, doesn't matter. A dude should only be pissed if he's financially supporting her.

Normie cuck ain't ya

How is making money in anyway relevant to tolerating a girl whoring herself out?

No, she's being manipulative in that she fucking knows that she wants to settle down and she's blatantly stating such a huge fucking number to a guy who almost certainly doesn't look like he'd have remotely the same numbers. She's doing it because she doesn't want to deal with guys who aren't ready to overlook her obviously biggest flaw. That's highly manipulative because she's not trying to make any effort to be emotionally connected with someone.
It's one reason I don't think this is real at all, because no woman would actually admit to such a number off the bat and no man in his right mind would just go into a long term type relationship with a woman that would do that.

average length of penetrative sex is about 5.4 minutes (324 seconds)
assuming 1 full thrust per second (in and out, 30 cm) which is kinda slow probably (fuck if i know lol), it means a total of around 9720cm (97.2m) of dick per penetrative sex session
assuming she only had sex with each partner once, that would be 7776m, or 7.76km of dick
now, considering she's been with every partner for about a months, and assuming they had sex at least once a week (probably on the low end but w/e we're generous to whores here on Jow Forums right), we can multiply that number by 4, giving us a mileage of 31.04km of dick before she first fell in love and had the thought of settling down

It's the same the other way around. A chick shouldn't get butthurt if a dude's slept with a ton of women if he's the breadwinner.

You're not explaining anything

That's the width of my entire town

Attached: 1560127070772.jpg (500x375, 75K)

lmao. idk lol

on the bright side, the average ejaculation volume is 2-3 ml
so in the 80*4=320 times she had sex before the wish to settle down she only bathed in and drank about 640-960 ml of cum, not even a full liter

having so many partners suggests low self-esteem or low executive function, pick your poison.

There's a reason whores are called "the town bike", user.

I mean that post is pathetic as fuck but the number of men a girl sleeps with never bothers me.

this is the real answer but fags on this board are too close minded to understand

I understand they have an entire set of emotional issues that go along with it that sleeping around is a symptom of more than a cause. But the "just like us" is where it loses robots. Because these women live normal ass lives

It bothers the divorce statistics

No she won't. She just learned that everything will be fine as long as she lies about it. There's no way he would ever find out if she lied and said something like 6-8.

Well it will be a shitty marriage because no roastie just goes from fucking 80 men in 6 years to being faithful for 70 years. She's gonna cheat a lot and hes gonna find out and it will be a whole clusterfuck.

I don't think it's acceptable, I don't think other women think it's acceptable, and I don't believe it's possible. I think it's a false flag.

well at least she was nice enough to tell the truth

I wonder what the comments were, if they were supportive, would that be an orchestrated false flag operation?

they do, have been to any donald rally? is the shit, everyone comes with their trads asian redpilled wives

I think many of these reddit stories are fake, even ones that contain "positive" messages.
I am curious about the comments though, now that you mentioned it.

Is it really hard to believe thots fuck a ton of men in the age of tinder? Even if a thot matches 1 person a month on tinder (lol), she can get to 80 men in 6 years easy.

The girl in the OP claims she's 22. That puts her at 16 when she started, and 16 year olds are barred from tinder. She also would have been in school 5 days a week. It's retarded and implausible.
In fact I think "thots" are just a modern spin on the maddona/whore dichotomy, where if an attractive woman has no children then it means she is obviously riding the cock carousel because men can't fathom abstinence as a choice.

As if men dont do the same thing and get praised for it, as opposed to the slut shaming women experience...
And many of us do not find this acceptable anyway. Casual sex and promiscuity is not appealing to me at all. But it angers me that only women get given shit for that kind of behavior.

As a fellow guy to that of OPs pic that has been with two girls I'd also freak out if I heard 80.
Not only is there a day and night difference in sexual experience but also an ocean of guys to be compared to.
And hearing it started as early as 14 with an average of 12 a year would suggest that the person is either easily persuaded into sex or they've played off all their sexual fantasies and you'd only be "that guy" whom is there to provide a roof while you begrudgingly do the "dead fish" position once every 6 months after enough nagging that he is horney.

Either way you'd be too different and the guys mind would never shut up about her past regardless of how many times she reassured him that "he was the one" the thoughts would continue to how many others had heard that exact phrase before him etc.
It would stress him out or drive him insane, a bad match.

Only someone with close it equal amount of sexual partners could also not give a fuck about it all.

She said she fucked older guys starting at 14.
That's the rules of the game sweatie

lock and key user, lock and key

Fuck that tho
Humans are not locks and fucking keys, this is the absolute laziest excuse in existence. I hope you are not serious with that shitty attempt at metaphor.

lmao get a load of this toasted roastie

I have a feeling this is a roastie who fucks 5 guys a week and is desperately trying to normalize it in this thread lol
>g-guys its normal!!! I-im a virtuous woman not a roastie!

Women stand to lose the most from a relationship and thus should be more selective with a partner. Fucking a lot of guys is a sign she is not selective and a poor partner herself. This is evolutionary psychology 101. You must be new to Jow Forums.

Attached: 1555589752998.png (354x365, 107K)

They kind of are, user. Men have to make the initial contact, women have the choice of locking him out. Better keys get through more doors. Get rekt fucking roastie

Cool and fun Jow Forums discord join now!!

discord.
gg/9HEXgeu

Attached: images (6).jpg (192x263, 13K)

>literally runs away when he gets an upsetting answer that he demanded
he demanded honesty, which he got. the reason why he got upset was because he found out that her intimacy is worthless given that she easily shared it with roughly 80 guys prior to him, which isn't what he expected. whether that's a valid reason to leave her is not for you to decide because everyone is free to pick their own standards and criteria for a partner
>Not to mention ignoring your boundaries like that is not okay and is a big red flag
wanting to know the other person is not a red flag. it's a red flag if you have something to hide about yourself
>You shouldn't feel like you have to lie or hide yourself from the person you want to spend your life with
something we agree with. she shouldn't have any issue to be honest and open about how much of a whore she was in the past. deceiving the people you love to not be left alone is for scum

also, I'm aware that you're baiting, but I wanted to get this out anyway

Attached: WWQjfWKx.jpg (398x398, 33K)

Sure. But she will be able to use him for the best years of his life while losing out on nothing. Win-win for her, lose-lose for him.

Seems like you guys are the ones who are toasted, about women doing the exact same thing that plenty of sleazy men do, and you would likely do given the opportunity

Please see
thank u

they are, girls are the locks to the sexual marketplace, and guys are the keys. why do you think girls are called the "gatekeepers of sex" and for the most part have the ability to choose who they sleep and procreate with, something which is only available to the very highest echelon of guys?

it takes skill and charisma and very good looks to sleep with lots of girls. it doesn't take anything to sleep with lots of guys.

men are hunters, women are prey
good hunters get loads of prey
good prey never gets caught

the key/lock metaphor is pretty good, user.

Attached: 123546432431.jpg (400x400, 29K)

>tfw virgin but no one would ever assume
at least i'm not a whore

I have zero interest in sex without emotional connection. It is basically like masturbating using someone elses body, may as well just do it myself. So not even close. If imagining that I am a whore helps you feel better about being disagreed with go for it though.
I would just like to see men shamed for being promiscuous to the same degree women are, instead of idolized.
Smells like BS to me. Maybe she just enjoys sex like every guy who sleeps around does.
I am truly amazed at the bizarre shit you guys will come up with to justify your double standards. Saying thats how the world works does not make it so. Smells like some pickup artist bullshit to me.

They think it's ok because majority of women are not raised properly, baby boomer and gen x fathers didn't have the balls to instill morals into their daughters and to make matters worse they didn't discipline them at all.

The parents of these thots were busy spoiling them with whatever bullshit they wanted, always coddling them, never telling them no, never holding them accountable for their poor behavior, constantly blowing smoke up their asses by telling them "you can have it all", "you're special", and other bullshit sweet nothings.

Besides the parents turning their daughters into whores, society and the educational system teach girls that they don't need a man, all they need is a career and all they have to do in life is to live for themselves, society fucks them other by telling them to disregard the most important things in life which is friends, family, your spouse and your children.

Currently girls are living a life that is contrary to their biology and their nature, which is why most of them are miserable and delusional, since they value their careers and bullshit feminist religion more than people they just treat people like objects or sources of entertainment so as a result they just use guys for sex, they'll sleep with hundreds of guys in a desperate attempt to quell their inner turmoil.

Most guys nowadays are cucks so they'll never tell these bitches to stop being depraved sluts, whenever a certain group of people are not scrutinized by society they'll continue their insidious habits with abandon.

So what can we do ?, nothing, they'll get their STDs, have bastard children, lose respect from other men, get fat as fuck, they'll cry themselves to sleep, become addicted to prescription pills and just waste away until they turn 45.

"Don't shoot, let em burn"

Attached: 1555210499747.jpg (989x550, 74K)

>whether that's a valid reason to leave her is not for you to decide
Any sane guy would leave her 100% of the time. She will eventually get bored of you as she did with the nearly ONE HUNDRED (100) men before you.
If that guy didn't leave her, he will definitely be paying alimony/child support at some point.

>I would just like to see men shamed for being promiscuous to the same degree women are, instead of idolized.
never gonna happen except in your fantasy world roast beef

A key that opens many locks is a great key, a lock that is opened by many keys is a shitty lock. Women control the sexual market place, they are in most cases the gate keepers of sex, a women who is very promiscuous is simply displaying her low value.

lmao we already said all those things almost word for word but she still doesn't get it

hopeless

Attached: 1493796133185.png (833x447, 437K)

Even overestimating the rate of HIV transmission from receptive PiV sex to be 1/1000, assuming that every guy she had sex with had HIV and could transmit (i.e. not taking medication), and that she had sex with each of those guys 2 times each (which doesn't seem unreasonable; 80 guys in that time period means casual one-night stands), you get a 15% chance of being infected.

In conclusion: if you want to insult roasties, fine, but at least get your facts straight.

>Saying thats how the world works does not make it so
Exactly, which is why you whining about a standard that has been in use and worked wonders for literally thousands of years means nothing. That's how things are and you can't change it, you can only understand and accept it.

>Smells like BS to me. Maybe she just enjoys sex like every guy who sleeps around does.

EVERYONE ENJOYS SEX. The surest mark of wisdom and constitution in someone who isn't an idiot retard is the suppression of the desire for momentary pleasure when weighed against future consequences.

Please tell me I'm wrong. It'll only validate my believe that expecting constitution from women is a fool's errand.

Attached: 1555589753004.png (446x456, 193K)

>Why do women think its perfectly acceptable to sleep with 80 men before the age of 20?
Because there will always be men who wont care about the number of partners.

>muh double standards
certain things are simply not equal in this world. when a woman is physically weak, she is mostly cute. when a man is physically weak, he is mostly miserable. double standard? no, just a result of our history as a species. it's so deeply ingrained into us that its denial reaches the realms of fantasy. enforcing your unrealistic world perceptions onto reality will rarely lead to satisfaction, so the sooner you come to terms with it, the better

oh, I absolutely agree. I wasn't speaking about the best course of action, but rather being technical. whether a person leaves her or not is valid as long as it conforms to his own set of partner selection criteria. is it stupid to not leave her? in almost all cases, yes. it's borderline retardation to not leave a woman that slept with more than 10 different guys.

>I would just like to see men shamed for being promiscuous to the same degree women are, instead of idolized.
Do you really not understand why that isn't the case and shouldn't be the case?

For men to get laid it takes a lot effort. They need to wear the right clothes, work out, do something with their lives, preferrably have a steady job/income, be entertaining and charming, expected to pay for most things and generally suck up to the other party.

Meanwhile women literally just have to slap on some make-up, not eat til they're grossly obese and show a hint of interest to get attention from over 90% of men. Even if they are grossly obese (we're talking 300 pounds+ here) and don't show any interest there's a good chance that she'll get approached by some guy who's a little too drunk or has a fat girl fetish.

Men are hailed as studs because getting laid as a man is an artform that takes a lot of work, skill and some luck.

Women have to do almost nothing to get laid which is why they're shamed for not putting in effort by being selective. That is the woman's only job in the sexual market. Not even doing that shows a complete lack of character.

Have a look at this picture. Literally all of the women in there can get laid with little to no effort on their part.

Attached: women body chart.jpg (1600x1280, 369K)

(For context: the actual rate of receptive PiV transmission is 8 in 10000, and once you're past 15-20 people it's really easy to overestimate how many people you've had sex with. Consider that only 7% of straight guys have HIV and you get a more accurate infection probability of 1% if you once again overestimate it at 80 guys, 2x each).

Statistics get me autistic.

i'd be shocked too. being settle down material for white girls with 7 dozen bodies.

Where were all these promiscuous sluts when I was a teen?

I hate being an incel, fucking Chad.

Okay so you are basically saying that women should be shamed for having lots of sex because MEN are pathetic morons who will stick their dick in almost anyone? Like come on. It is not their fault you guys apparently have no standards. If that is true, its still men who should be belittled. If a woman has lots of sex and is supposedly not being as selective as you believe women - and only women - ought to be, she is still engaging in the same behavior as men. This does not justify it at all. You guys are really hopeless.

>This is why you need to pick a right wing asian gf
based and true

Attached: 1563083314570.jpg (900x1200, 156K)

You still don't understand.

Men put in a lot of effort. These women don't. It's not the sex part that is shameful. It's the lack of effort on their part.

because it is. she dodged an inctl

Link to the post op ???

I can't find it

I am really surprised sometimes by the sheer stupidity of women. I guess this is why r9k is dying, so many dumb women coming in and not understanding basic concepts. Welp I'm out don't @ me.

>Okay so you are basically saying that women should be shamed for having lots of sex because MEN are pathetic morons who will stick their dick in almost anyone?
yes

>Implying I don't judge manwhores all the same

You can't preach intimacy if you already shared it with hundreds of people.
In my opinion a high body count is a sign of damaged goods, be it a female or a male.

It's because of the power dynamic. Men are the hunters, women are the choosers. Think of employees(hunters) and employers(choosers) for example. If you can get any job you want you're a really good employee, but if you're willing to hire anyone for a job you're a McDonald's tier employer. If employers were running around desperately trying to find workers and the employees would all be really picky about what kind of work they'd be willing to do, the situation would be inverted and the easy to hire employees would be seen as a bad thing. If women chased after picky men the men would be seen as sluts if they had sex with many women.

As for why this power dynamic exists, it comes straight from biology. Sex for a man(before child support and shotgun weddings anyway) meant losing a few grams of protein. Sex for a woman meant potentially getting pregnant, thus making her need more food while simultaneously being less able to look for some or to fend off predators, not to mention potentially dying in childbirth at the end of it. Sex is potentially fatal for women, but costs nothing for men. This is why women are more choosy about who they have sex with, while men are not. Another factor is that a woman can only be pregnant with one man's child at a time while a man can get many women pregnant at the same time, so for her its optimal to go for the best man she can get, which is where the Chad meme comes from, while he can just go for quantity over quality. It's a tried and true strategy that evolution ingrained into us and complaining about "muh double standard slut-shaming" isn't going to make it go away any more than robots complaining about Chad.

I'm male and I think anyone who lives that lifestyle is disgusting trash.

I'd keep having sex with her until I found someone else. Why not? Better than jacking off.

damn pear is lookin good

If shes ready to say she loves him then she should be okay to talk about her past, at least non-traumatic experiences. The fact she was uncomfortable with it shows she's ashamed of it
The guy shouldnt have run, but she also shouldnt have tried to hide it

Its not a shame thing to me, fuck whoever you want to, but after a point it just makes intimacy with you seem less special. It's the guys that arent actively trying to build a body count that are the ones that care about this stuff not the ones that are out for one night stands all the time
I get having previous partners and even a fling here and there but 80 people by 22? Suddenly experiencing intimate relations with you seems like something anybody can do, while to me it's something special that I treasure

>women should be shamed for having lots of sex because MEN are pathetic morons who will stick their dick in almost anyone?
Does that not make complete sense?

Tell me who is dumber. The person who fucks a pathetic moron who will stick their dick in almost anyone or the pathetic moron in question.

The answer is obviously the one who didn't even take the time to realize that they're spreading their legs for a pathetic moron.