What's the closest time you've ever gotten into a relationship with a girl?

What's the closest time you've ever gotten into a relationship with a girl?

Attached: 1.png (300x364, 225K)

7 years of a relationship with a girl with hourglass body that loved anal that was pretty close i think

An ex-classmate once forced me to meet up with her (turned up outside my parents house if I didn't). I don't think she wanted anything and even if she did, I dislike her as a person.

I went on a date one time and the girl called me creepy

Never cuz I was hiding from women all my life. I had an egf for a bit but she ghosted me once I showed my face

I used to talk to this girl almost everyday for a year. I stopped when I found out she dated one of my close friends.

She wanted me to take her virginity. I freaked out because of it and dumped her

Katee has the best tits in the world.

I use cash when buying coffee at Starbucks. I intentionally give them enough money for them to hand me back 4 pennies so I can touch their soft fem hands. That feel lasts me weeks and is lifefuel

We were like kinda dating for a little while? Asked her out and we made it exclusive right then. Used the L word way too early and she went along with it right up until she didn't. I got to be a pretty creepy stalker after that. She's fat now so I don't worry about it too much.

This girl I met a few months ago, she's already said it to me. I've also gotten further with her than I have with any girl. I see why the other girl was afraid but I really might actually love this girl, which is terrifying and beautiful.

I was close twice

I was dumped twice, then I stopped trying

>become really close with this 10/10 girl in college
>innocent, sweet, joyful
>never met someone who treated me this well, seems like she genuinely likes me
>think that I have finally made it and am going to be happy
>decide to confess my feelings for her
>shoots me down instantly
>find out she's been dating at least 4 different turbochads this whole time
>while she was being "innocent" around me she actually had been slutting it up and getting blackout drunk in college parties
>she asks me for distance because I make her "uncomfortable"
>realise that she probably only hanged out with me out of pity because I am visibly autistic and retarded
>still in love with her years later
Hahaha, fuck my life, right guys

Attached: 1530742913792.png (506x547, 131K)

It once got so bad with me that I faked caring a lot about my hair and hairstyle that I went to the hairdresser two times a month just to feel some human contact.

In her defense there were probably red flags all over the place. Like I'm not blaming you or your autism but when a girl's a slut it usually shows

>10/10
>in college
>innocent
>no longer disillusioned
>still in love
honestly i feel nothing but pity for you bro

Attached: 1552999986580.jpg (728x546, 165K)

I don't even think she's particularly slutty, by college girl standards she's pretty tame. I honestly didn't see any red flags for a long time because girls always treat me like a child and pretend that sex doesn't exist when they are around me. I only saw that side of her one time when she ditched me to talk with some handsome, fit guy from her class, and immediately I could that she treated him differently from me. Not only this guy was getting aproached, he got what in 5 minutes what I couldn't get from her in 3 years. I legit almost killed myself that day.

If you're calling me a retard, you're not wrong.

Attached: a33.png (558x614, 45K)

texting for a month and got one clothed pic. I know her from college tho. So we have seen each other like 2 times for couple of hours.

probably when a girl said she is fine showing of some skin to me. never even got to see her chest

>What's the closest time you've ever gotten into a relationship with a girl?

my mom gave me a handjob for getting all my grades to a C or better.

>I had a gf for 6 months
It was the best time of my life

I got a couple girls to say that they liked me when i confessed back in HS

Sometimes when I deliver pizzas or when I give the change people touch my hand by accident

Attached: 1536757619102.png (418x336, 175K)

closest? furthest I get is just saying a few words about work to one of my female co-workers
I get that close kinda often, never pursued a relationship with a woman or any form of relationship with anyone and probably never will

I ate lunch with a girl in college a couple times. She was the friendly type who had many guy friends. She was a short chubby Egyptian girl. I touched her hair one day as a joke and she freaked out. We ate lunch together the next day like nothing happened. It sucks you cant do stuff with a female friend that you can do with a Male friend cause they're too sensitive. My best friend and I grab eachother by the balls while mocking eachothers manhood all the time. Girls are too frigid.

This is the most virgin thing I have ever read

I once got a pizza at dominos and halfway home this girl smiled at me and said "mmm looks tasty enjoy that" and its the nicest and most genuine thing someone ever said to me and i remember it so clearly...

I've done this too user. It feels good and then very badly when it is over.

>forward and back on PoF for 3 weeks
>at the end of the night we kiss
>she tells me she rented a double hotel room
>go back there and ravage her
>she has to return home the next day since she lives 2 hours away
>2 days later she arrives to stay with me
>44 hours straight of sex, creampies, titty snuggles, chocolate and shit TV
>ask her to be my gf, she says yes

I brushed the hand of the cute latina girl at Wendy's when she was giving me back change and my receipt months ago.

I, too, prefer this photograph of hers

Attached: 44036.jpg (404x744, 213K)

The closest and longest time I've been with a girl is with my high school prom date. We didn't even talk at all. We danced and then I went home without saying anything. Afterwards, I treated her like we had never even met.

>44 hours straight of sex
that doesn't sound very healthy

I have been in the same building with a girl multiple times

Attached: 8814E04E-5AD4-4E71-B89C-17914BF49F91.png (768x768, 15K)

A relationship with a girl

We did sleep and whatnot it wasn't 44 hours awake, but by the end of it I was dry-cumming where I'd have an orgasm but there was no semen left to shoot

>I have been in the same building with a girl multiple times
gtfo chad

story of my life user, would take a shitton of plastic surgery and acting lessons to appear how I sound rather than that sad faced dude that I am
they wouldn't even talk to me at all if I showed face first