Waifu General /waifu/ #221

High school love letters edition
Old:

Attached: 1564458676625.png (1024x1024, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ejv0Gk-mGko
youtube.com/watch?v=2ByQAl8tO2k
youtu.be/vSCYavlQLBc
youtube.com/watch?v=LYKZegiZ94s
youtube.com/watch?v=FArQwZoh4tA
youtube.com/watch?v=PFYAB3bpCdg
youtube.com/watch?v=jK4ynCvvV0A
youtube.com/watch?v=8qB0Hwd5NDw&list=RD7ai2uJ2JGyU&index=20
youtube.com/watch?v=xzUgmeUSOkY
youtube.com/watch?v=WNlVu8ZksbY
youtube.com/watch?v=FllaAeMacVU
youtube.com/watch?v=dZs4pQMfr1o
youtube.com/watch?v=OotcvUUXOrg
youtube.com/watch?v=YQXU79atP00
youtube.com/watch?v=cYtGJGp-9hA
youtube.com/watch?v=1CurN2Fg-2E
youtube.com/watch?v=JzVkP6qqsbE
youtube.com/watch?v=3IAW9_AhKyw
youtube.com/watch?v=dpwer4u6e1c
youtube.com/watch?v=I2dfGC1oziE
youtube.com/watch?v=YXH_9707PLc
youtube.com/watch?v=tm7Xf9818FM
youtube.com/watch?v=SVP8te7nvOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My wife Mirai is the best and I will forever love her

>High school love letter
like my love for her could be compressed into a single letter, make that a fucking book like pic related

Attached: 54875438.jpg (1297x1049, 185K)

Hello waifu general

I can't wait to be with Konan in the afterlife

What music do you guys listen to while browsing /waifu/?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ejv0Gk-mGko

Attached: 009c773415d0768e6794b95c70b253a8.jpg (564x564, 36K)

Rem is the love of my life, can't wait to read that letter.

>What music do you guys listen to while browsing /waifu/?
rn I listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=2ByQAl8tO2k
-

Attached: 0p59pbnb27721.jpg (876x1199, 152K)

I can't get away from this album
youtu.be/vSCYavlQLBc

lemme redirect for you

Attached: 4654754364.jpg (1407x1079, 143K)

I'd like to write Jinx a love letter but she would probably find it hilarious instead of romantic

Attached: 2460d7d13f62e13630f22e40e0ad7832.jpg (2000x2000, 1.24M)

aii thanks didn't notice the mistake

Attached: 58677062_p2_master1200.jpg (600x600, 119K)

Dedicating this post to the love of my life, the beautiful and intelligent Asuka Langley Soryu. I love you!
I just got done playing R6, so I haven't listened to any music, but some good ones are -
youtube.com/watch?v=LYKZegiZ94s
youtube.com/watch?v=FArQwZoh4tA
youtube.com/watch?v=PFYAB3bpCdg
youtube.com/watch?v=jK4ynCvvV0A

Attached: wink.png (292x456, 261K)

been playing Fire Emblem 3 houses lately and found this cutie

Attached: Mercedes_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 846K)

I suck at expressing my emotions clearly. But anything for Poppy.
I'd like to but I don't play League anymore since my laptop sucks and runs the game at a snail's pace. Sorry fren.

Attached: hero.jpg (457x393, 27K)

Any thoughts on dressing up as your waifu? I already have everything ready, just need to wait three weeks for the next con.

Attached: Ryuuko Matoi.png (489x804, 833K)

I don't think anyone would want to see me in a skin tight red suit.

Attached: plugsuit2.jpg (1212x2087, 365K)

l wouId, user.

I hope you are female lesbo
that aside my general opinion on cosplaying is that I dislike them a lot, these 3dpds trying to achieve the beauty of 2D girls and pretending to be them when in reality they are rotten creatures that could never step up to the same level. disrespectful fucks.

I can appreciate the artistic aspect of making your own costume tho

Attached: tyQc04D.png (919x841, 1008K)

I don't think anyone would want to see me in a skirt (or would they). So there are other ways around that. Might be harder for you though. Here's a second outfit that will hopefully be together in time for the event as well. If memory serves me correctly, I've never seen a single Ryuuko cosplayer do anything other than Senketsu. And certainly no crossplayers, so I think it's time to spice things up.

'Fraid not. Not a tranner either.

Attached: 8deca96d04cad4b8fb52832604fddc2f.jpg (1000x1000, 307K)

If you're talking about other cosplays, I think they're ok, no one ever looks like Asuka, they look like shit a lot honestly. Pic related is almost exactly what I think Asuka would look like IRL, but I'm not about to orbit, and 3dpd is 3dpd, doesn't matter who it is.
Will you buy my gamer girl bathwater, too?
>'Fraid not. Not a tranner either.
Oh good lord.

Attached: 3dpd asuka poser.png (598x596, 767K)

If I was any good at cosplaying I could, you can get an akatsuki robe for like $16-25 bucks

Attached: 3a989d10df56bcced6f770093468635e99d1e73b_hq.jpg (700x800, 33K)

Vidya OSTs and assorted faggotry, just what I always listen to.
I should listen to her anime's soundtrack more often. Sometimes it's like I can hear her voice without actually hearing it.
I would not look good in a seifuku.

Attached: IMG_20190730_140723.jpg (575x528, 82K)

Not like I'm gonna be some master of imitation here, but I think made off with some pretty decent items....except maybe the wig. Welp. I guess it's pretty clear where you stand on this matter. Now to wait and see what the folks on the ground floor will say.

Why not try it anyway? This is gonna be my first time. Actually considered Akatsuki robes when I was still a shamed fag. $16 is gonna get you pure bullshit though desu

Only one way to be 100% sure.

Attached: Ryuuko thinking.gif (500x270, 196K)

>Only one way to be 100% sure.
Best to keep that a mystery
I should add that I wouldn't mind wearing some of her ayy lmao t--shirts, the look cool. Might even get something similar in the future.

Attached: IMG_20190730_140607.jpg (1718x2048, 475K)

>Welp. I guess it's pretty clear where you stand on this matter.
I think it could be good, but if your looking to replicate base Ryuko then I feel like it would come off as really fucking weird for a man, I personally would never show up at a con in that. Now, something I think would be cool, is for a genderbent Ryuko cosplay. Post pics, just blur the face or something.

Attached: sitting.jpg (550x702, 203K)

Maybe I'm dumb, but who even is this? Reverse image search doesn't help.

Well, I'm sure this thread will still be around by the time the con is over. Would probably be better. Trust me, that's not a cop-out either. My mind is a steel trap about these kinds of things. Are you the only person around here who claims Asuka?

Also firm point here to be made-- no skirt, no exposed stomach. I'm not that bold/insane. For all intents and purposes, this IS a genderbender.

Attached: 1446351627559.jpg (1024x909, 164K)

>but who even is this?
>Well, I'm sure this thread will still be around by the time the con is over.
newfags

Attached: Dv2TdU5W0AUKf4A.jpg (641x648, 59K)

That was phrased incorrectly. I know there will be another version of this thread around. Obviously I don't mean THIS one in particular.

Alright lads, question time. It's likely that these have been asked before, but I don't recall most of them having been asked in recent threads. I know they're shit, but we haven't had a set of questions in a bit.

>What's an aspect of your physiognomy or personality that your waifu would like about you particularly?
>Would your waifu ever ask, subtly or otherwise, that you change something about yourself? For example, asking you to shave, pointing out how you're too argumentative and should relax, etc...
>Is your waifu a very structured, regimented person? Does this conflict with your outlook on life at the moment? Do you think she would drive you to become more regimented or that your lax attitude would brush off on her? Vice versa if she is the relaxed one
>if you lived in your waifu's universe and you were together, does she have any friends that would dislike that and try to change it? How would you respond? How would she respond?
>is there a song that perfectly captures her essence?

Attached: Nvrmor.jpg (640x786, 87K)

>Maybe I'm dumb, but who even is this?
Urabe Mikoto.
Are you a new Ryukofag?

Attached: 1559253002406.jpg (788x920, 237K)

I had a stroke reading this post.
These threads go on for about a day each, I doubt it.
>Would probably be better. Trust me, that's not a cop-out either.
What do you mean? The cosplay will be better post con?
>Are you the only person around here who claims Asuka?
Yeah, and anyone else who claims my wife is a glow in the dark poser

Attached: cute!.png (240x283, 72K)

New to this thread, yes. New to Ryuukofagging? Absolutely not. Five years strong now.

Attached: Ryuuko backrubbing Satsuki.png (1210x836, 657K)

Fuck me, this is going downhill fast. I may be a retard, but I'm not THIS dumb. I lurk here enough to know there will be another Waifu thread in 3 weeks. And I'm saying I'd save it for pics from the con itself.

If that was too halfwitted, I think I will take my leave.

Rei-Lilith

i wish she was real so i could not suffer anymore, i could have all my individuality erased, all the pain and sadness taken away, and sleep forever in the LCL.

Finally at peace

Attached: ED2C5201-3FC3-45CE-8BAF-3B23CE76CF3C.jpg (225x225, 13K)

>What's an aspect of your physiognomy or personality that your waifu would like about you particularly?
we are both pretend retards so I am sure she can would like that as it is relatable. I am also a pretty open person so it's not hard for me to find new interests or just generally paying attention to someone elses passion, also if I may add, girls always like a good artist who can make a nice drawing for them.

>Would your waifu ever ask, subtly or otherwise, that you change something about yourself? For example, asking you to shave, pointing out how you're too argumentative and should relax, etc...
definitely, her catchphrase is "how unpleasant" so she pretty much already always calls out anything that is remotely annoying to her

>if you lived in your waifu's universe and you were together, does she have any friends that would dislike that and try to change it? How would you respond? How would she respond?
her childhood friend is always weird about new people and protective of her so maybe that one sort of other than that I don't think so. She'd probably try to make us make up. I don't know what I'd do desu I am not really one to start random arguments anyway so as long as they are cooperative or somewhat open I think the problem would get solved by itself

Attached: 438609734.png (1078x1078, 1.42M)

People tend to like my passion for things that I do, maybe she'd appreciate that as well.
Probably tell me to lose weight or to stop abusing substances or being angry
She's very lazy and unorganized but I think I could have some positive influence but I think more than that she'd only encourage my bad habits of not doing anything
Probably, I can only speculate that she has only vaguely involved friends that she dreams of. I'm not sure either on her part or my own part, since I couldn't offer her more female friends being in her world and all, nor could I really defend myself, I'm not an excellent figure
I always think of her when I hear cold play's paradise.
There are dozens of them state-side, it was pretty played out when the show was super popular
A perversion of the human form and honestly a foul thing.
>A woman shall not wear man's clothing, nor shall a man put on a woman's clothing; for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.
Deuteronomy 22:5
youtube.com/watch?v=8qB0Hwd5NDw&list=RD7ai2uJ2JGyU&index=20
I shared mine with some people recently and I'm still not sure how to feel about it all. I got some good advice but at the same time it left me feeling more alone in the world.

Attached: 1356818099320.png (349x377, 119K)

>That was phrased incorrectly.
>I may be a retard, but I'm not THIS dumb
>to know there will be another Waifu thread in 3 weeks

Attached: 34643567.png (419x488, 42K)

K, with that I am off. See you never

Attached: Dunce.jpg (658x901, 34K)

Don't take Asukafriend too seriously. He prides himself in playing video games and having "scientific discussions on Jow Forums" (the latter are his own words).

Um. Physically, I don't know. Maybe my hair? Personality wise I think she'd like my way with words (when I'm in the writing mood, of course), maybe my dedication to her? I don't like answering this one because it feels like I'm jerking myself off here.
She'd probably just outright tell me to get my ass up and do something, but not always, we'd have our lazy days of course. Which I'm glad I'd have a wife who'd straight up tell me shit, I hate having to decipher people's bullshit.
>Is your waifu a very structured, regimented person? Does this conflict with your outlook on life at the moment? Do you think she would drive you to become more regimented or that your lax attitude would brush off on her? Vice versa if she is the relaxed one
My outlook is taht of positive nihilism, which Asuka would most likely disagree with. I feel like my gaming habit would rub off on her, I can imagine her, competitive as she is, getting into games like Siege and whatnot, I'd love to play with her.
I can relate with Shinji to an extent, so he'd be fine, and Rei doesn't really fuck with people much, so she wouldn't get in the way, and I wouldn't try to hang out either. They're all fine, I'm not the type to start shit with people anyway, I'd probably just stick by Asuka all the time.
I've been waiting for the perfect moment to share this.
youtube.com/watch?v=xzUgmeUSOkY
I'm a dumbass so don't beat yourself up about it.

Attached: headtilt.jpg (480x480, 84K)

I'm certain the Asukafag is literally Leahfag trying to come back.

>what would waifu like about you
Physiognomy wise, she'd like my eyes. We have a similar look in our eyes, although mine aren't nearly as catlike as hers. She might like the rest of my face too. I think I'd have good features if they weren't buried under an ocean of acne scars.
Personality wise, I want to change. I'm a lot of bad things, and I doubt she'd approve. I don't have to go full normalfag, but I can definetely imrpove.
>ask to change
She wouldn't be afraid to ask something of me, if anything bothers her.
>structured
I'd say so, yes. We're complete opposites in this regard. I hope her neatness would rub off on me.
>any friends that object
Nope, her friends would support us.
In fact, Oka befriended Urabe because she was interested in our relationship. Suwano would try to sway me from Urabe at first, but she eventually got her own boyfriend.
>song that captures her
Her anime's soundtrack, specifically Kimyou na Yume. I like how mysterious it sounds.

Attached: 1557240196284.jpg (828x1093, 456K)

>He prides himself in playing video games
I just play games, man. Only thing I can really do.
>"scientific discussions on Jow Forums" (the latter are his own words).
I will admit that it was dumb for me to say that, I've had very few legitimate conversations on Jow Forums, most people here are either defeatist, contrarian, or just retarded. I do like science and philosophy, but its garner such a stigma on the internet that if anyone ever mentions that they like it you think they're a neckbeard or an idiot.
I don't even know who that is, I joined maybe around the 180th thread, give or take I really can't remember. Although, if you really believe that, nothing I say can sway you.

>I don't even know who that is
Classic Leahnigger excuse

>Although, if you really believe that, nothing I say can sway you.
>Classic Leahnigger excuse
Like clockwork.

Attached: smug4.png (515x411, 272K)

Sad and seething useless NEET

>Sad and seething
No, actually. I'd rather not start an argument, and if I happen to do so, I just won't participate, Jow Forums doesn't determine my pride.
>useless NEET
Pretty much. But you're also on Jow Forums, the neet capital of Jow Forums, I don't understand why you're hating them.

Ah, that's shit. I wanted to see the cosplay.

>I'd never type out my fantasies, I'd be too embarrassed.
I'm too shameless when it comes to her, it's a curse. I want to get a tattoo of her at some point, maybe on the forearm.
Hello, my shadow.

Attached: D8sHNrGVsAAfsVy.jpg orig.jpg (775x1024, 109K)

i'm perky, and excitable, and kind of scatterbrained. it's just what my adhd does to me. a lot of people are driven off by it and it's why i didn't really make a lot of friends for years and years. i like imagining him appreciating that side of me. it' the polar opposite of him. i want to be his light in the darkness. he always seems to have a really friendly relationship with harley, so it's not.. all imagination.

maybe. i don't think jonathan would nitpick about my appearance, but i think he would have something to say if he disapproved of certain people. something like not wanting me to talk to someone because they were flirting with me and i didn't notice.

i think he would only be a little more structured than i am. he's still someone who overworks and forgets to sleep or eat, but he was a teacher once. maybe some of that routine sticks with him.

there's someone he's quite fond of that i want nothing to do with. i want jonathan to be happy. the last thing i would do is break up a close friendship. but i'll have little to do with them.

you know i can never decide on this.

youtube.com/watch?v=WNlVu8ZksbY

Attached: skizoh (6).jpg (1280x1413, 317K)

>I'm too shameless when it comes to her, it's a curse
I feel like I might warm up to it after a while. I don't even write my fantasies down, they all just swim around in my head. I've got a couple, but they exist as rough ideas, not really fleshed out scenarios.

Attached: blush.jpg (591x900, 115K)

>What's an aspect of your
Deep down that I'm as warm as she is, I've rescued and helped find new homes for at least 20 cats/dogs over the years. Haven't rescued any condemned to die humans before like she has but our world isn't really like that... Not sure what she likes in a face, either, but I've got pretty good facial structure so?
>Would your waifu ever ask
I doubt it but I would encourage her to because I want to be the best version of myself for her.
>Is your waifu a very structured, regimented person? Does this conflict with you
No and no.
>if you lived in your waifu's universe and you were together, does she have any friends that would dislike that
At the present? She's not supposed to be out of her gooey hell prison so there's already that... I can't stop them from taking her away because they've all turned into eldritch abominations with unearthly power, I'm not sure what I would do, and I'm not sure how they would stop me from going near her, the rules of where she is are very... different. They wouldn't be able to throw me out or kill me without facing instantaneous and brutal punitive measures so I suppose they would have to put up with my bullshit as long as I didn't go too far and make it seem worth the punishment to be rid of me.
not that I can think of but this one always makes me think of her
youtube.com/watch?v=FllaAeMacVU

Attached: x430.png (779x587, 374K)

I can sum up this thread in one post:
>Hola, mi amor Urabe y mi opinion es *monkey screeching noises*

Do you love the prostitute? No? Then have it. Emotionless sex makes me feel closer to her anyway considering how much she does it.
Such an object would bring many difficulties into my life, with little payoff. Probably not. It's not her body that is the source of my enticement anyway.
I can just take all my clothes off or put on a bunch of random rags held together by fish hooks and put a pair of pants on my head and get the same experience.
I might, am bi and all...
How can you be 'kicked out' of these threads? That's-
...Surely this childish mocking isn't enough to put you off?

Attached: clothes.png (673x698, 308K)

I love my dearest Alice Liddell so much.

I don't like the idea of dressing as someone I truly love.
>Is your waifu a very structured, regimented person?
Alice tries to live a normal life but it is hard for a woman who's mentally ill, sometimes mistakes real world with fantasy and lacks education (I'm not saying that she isn't smart or intelligent, she really is, but I doubt that someone would want to employ someone who didn't finish basic education and was in mental asylum for 10 years). And also as far as I know she doesn't have any strict daily schedule. Her priority is to regain at least partial sanity that will allow her to be a functioning member of the society. Even if regaining it might be painful.
Despite that, she still has a job and I can see her trying to improve her life situation. I would be glad to help her with this.
>Does this conflict with your outlook on life at the moment?
No. In fact, I'd love to help this poor girl with her life. Knowing that I am working for her to have a better life would always motivate me greatly.
>Do you think she would drive you to become more regimented or that your lax attitude would brush off on her?
Depending on what she would prefer I'd certainly spend more time on either education or work besides spending lots of time with her on either enjoying ourselves or helping her with education. If she wanted to move out with me, I would most likely abandon my studies and concentrate on working. But still, I'd prefer to have some fun with her first like traveling or exploring this beautiful world together as two lovers. She has suffered so much. I wish I could show her that life can be really interesting and positive when you have someone you truly love by your side.

Attached: Alice319.jpg (604x604, 112K)

>if you lived in your waifu's universe and you were together, does she have any friends that would dislike that and try to change it?
Alice has no friends. She is completely alone in her world. I wish I could be both her best friend and husband. And people that know her don't even care that much about her so I think they wouldn't care about me being her partner either.
The soundtrack from her game has many great tracks that describe Alice perfectly. For example:
youtube.com/watch?v=dZs4pQMfr1o
Even though it's only a melody (well, two to be precise) and there are no words in this song, it describes my beloved Alice Liddell perfectly. The low notes represent the harsh reality, the hardships of the real world that she has to face as a lonely young woman while having no one to help her or even cheer her up. Her reality is sad, grim and full of vile people.
But there's also this melody which consists of high notes. I believe it can be interpreted as her Wonderland and her imagination.
These two melodies represent my beautiful Alice Liddel that lives in both worlds. The real one and the one she created. These melodies mix with each other, just like to world for her does. Ultimately giving kind of sad vibe as her life is pretty sad too.

Attached: Alice268.jpg (1200x612, 336K)

Wouldn't you swap clothes with Alice for a day?

Maybe if she really wanted me to do it but I probably wouldn't wear it for too long and go in public dressed like that. I much prefer wearing hoodies and sweatpants. And I think I'd look really weird in a dress, as that's what she always wears.

Urabefag hasn't even been active that much, has he?

i love rem.
origoinal

Attached: rmsml (110).jpg (1576x2373, 486K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OotcvUUXOrg

>Hello, my shadow.

Attached: pathetic.jpg (1000x1200, 100K)

>Aspect
Uh, my easy going acceptance, I guess. I'd easily go along with what she wants.
>Ask
I'm sure she would if it was something truly problematic.
>structure
Not really. She's like a breeze. We're both far from a schedule following type.
>Friends
Oh definitely. The main two of her "orbiters" are annoying bastards and wouldn't like me even talking to her very much. They would both probably have heart attacks if we were together.
I'd try to not die and she probably wouldn't realize there was a real issue.
>Song
Never really thought about it. First thought was that Miku song World Is Mine, but then I remember it's more about a sort of tsundere princess type, which doesn't really fit.

This witch hunt shit has gotten old. Shut the fuck up with this petty drama. Go shitpost on /vg/ if you miss him so much.

Attached: Marie Antoinette 801.jpg (566x800, 194K)

I could stare at this picture all day. I love pictures like this. You can just feel the love in her eyes. You can feel how much she cherishes you.

Attached: 33798E36-299D-4A41-A9AB-B8F6FE7864B2.jpg (640x477, 56K)

Who even is Leahfag? I don't know the /waifu/ lore, or would you rather not bring it up?
Pic related. That big smile just warms my heart, I love seeing Asuka look so innocent and happy, she seems so carefree, she has nothing to worry about, no weight to carry. Its so precious, I just want to hold her and never let go.

Attached: happy.jpg (720x911, 59K)

I am hopelessly in love with this red-haired Scot. Whatever enjoyment I get out of this life will never truly satisfy me, because she isn't here.

Depends on the mood I'm in and the time of day. Right now, I'm:
youtube.com/watch?v=YQXU79atP00
youtube.com/watch?v=cYtGJGp-9hA
youtube.com/watch?v=1CurN2Fg-2E
youtube.com/watch?v=JzVkP6qqsbE
youtube.com/watch?v=3IAW9_AhKyw
youtube.com/watch?v=dpwer4u6e1c
youtube.com/watch?v=I2dfGC1oziE

>Who even is Leahfag? I don't know the /waifu/ lore, or would you rather not bring it up?
Three words: Ignorance is bliss.

Attached: merida_by_nafah_d4zicmt.jpg (748x1069, 82K)

Someone who constantly started shit and ignored multiple attempts by myself and others to be friendly to them and help them out.
That's all that really needs to be said.

its an attention whore who posted porn of other people waifus

>That's all that really needs to be said.
Alright, fair enough. I don't want a whole essay about this person, anyway. As long as they aren't shitting up the general now, all is well. I like my /waifu/ to be drama free, this is the only place I can express my love for Asuka.
>posted porn of other people waifus
Rude.

I look at Angela and my heart pounds, when for years, I don't think it beat at all. She fills the cracks and crevices, takes away the emptiness. And when she's not by my side, the loss is unimaginable.

In terms of physiognomy, I consider myself to be attractive in general. In terms of personality then perhaps the fact that we have the exact same outlook on the world. I'd like to think that she'd appreciate me having the same desires and goals in life as she does. The values I always stay true to could be such an aspect considering they're either aligned or compatible with hers. Another thing which I can see her being both fond of and a little irritated by is that I can sometimes be quite erratic and spontaneous, but also playful at the same time.
>Would your waifu ever ask, subtly or otherwise, that you change something about yourself?
She tends to be very direct when talking about such things but is still tactful about it. If something is bothering her she'd bring it up. She tends to use sarcasm in such scenarios too. If it wasn't something serious then she'd certainly use that mannerism of hers.
>Is your waifu a very structured, regimented person? Does this conflict with your outlook on life at the moment?
I've always seen her as organized but not too much. Still enough for it to be a difference between us, even if it isn't such a significant one. I probably tend to go with the flow more often than her. There'd probably be times where she'd like me to be more structured. I think we'd both brush off on one another a little bit and reach a compromise.
>if you were together, does she have any friends that would dislike that and try to change it?
Unless the Lindholms have a problem with me then I don't think so. If they did have a reason to dislike it and if they did they wouldn't try to change it I think
>song
youtube.com/watch?v=YXH_9707PLc

Attached: Angela329.png (736x836, 823K)

>Who even is Leahfag?
Here's a quick rundown.

Attached: WaifuOlympus1.jpg (2403x2893, 1.61M)

i'm gonna do it. i'm gonna do a Writing Thing and i'm not giving up until I have an entire chapter.

Attached: gianitaarts (4).jpg (390x750, 85K)

I kek'd
lsjdhnrfikulwaenhfjkw

>ellipsisanon
Oh the memories.

But why did they think I was Leahfag?

Attached: asukathink.png (202x559, 129K)

What are you writing about, Scarecrowfriend?

This right now
youtube.com/watch?v=tm7Xf9818FM

Physically I have no idea really, I usually wonder what kind of hairstyle she'd like or stuff like that. As speficic as it may be I wish those preferences were stated so I would be able to have a look she would like, for now lifting is the only thing I can do.
From my personality probably how much I try to improve myself and become a better person for her sake, someone capable of making her feel safe, protected and full of love and affection
>Would your waifu ever ask, subtly or otherwise, that you change something about yourself?
She would just voice her opinions towards me right away, she's usually really honest about what she thinks even if she ends up being rude most of the time
She never experienced an adult life so she didn't have much responsabilities either, but I'm sure she is a responsible person who'd try to encourage me to advance on life as well
They would dislike it because she would brag about the fact that she's on a relationship when the others aren't for sure
The song was made for another character from her series, but the lyrics are accurate for her as well. Showing the obsession she feels for her beloved along with the desperate desire and need of being loved back, representing the possessive insanity she felt back then.
youtube.com/watch?v=SVP8te7nvOo

Attached: 2fe42405833286077aef0983754af7d0.jpg (2480x3508, 835K)

oh, you know. fanfiction where jonathan and i fall madly in love.

Attached: mentalrhapsody (11).png (900x853, 826K)

I would do that, but I'm scared that I won't be able to capture Asuka's character correctly, I don't want her dialogue to be wonky or out of character.

it takes practice

i wish my waifu had more than like 5 chapters of appearances...

Attached: v110.png (298x298, 30K)

Why is her hair stuck to the other part like that

consume canon and practice. it's a little easier with comic books - especially a big publisher like dc that can efficiently be treated like a sandbox - but for smaller forms of media it takes a bit more time and effort.

Attached: pinkninjaarts (5).jpg (1000x1315, 173K)

I think it's just like that and kept in place by dried cerebrospinal fluids or some other kind of goo.

>cerebrospinal fluids
what the fuck?

You'll probably make something much better than they could
I learned that while researching Bane, most of the stuff people espouse about characters is aggrandized because they saw it as children or teenagers
Not to say it's all subpar, but's comix
Same to you, I think you underestimate how well you know these characters compared to their actual writers. Though there is always the appeal of getting something written for you and seeing their character in that light if they're usually not.

made in abyss is a manga worth reading

Attached: dd18tco-d8b524a5-a23f-4b35-b298-2ca9ed19d4d2.jpg (2048x1449, 948K)

Last time i tried it just seemed like the guys outlet for his pedo urges

> I think you underestimate how well you know these characters compared to their actual writers
I'll take it, I highly doubt how well it will turn out, but I think I might write something later. I can see how this can be true.
>researching Bane
Why where you researching Bane?

Attached: asuka.jpg (768x768, 187K)

oh well
asdf

Attached: Dy9TB9iUcAUIOYq.jpg orig.jpg (2217x1624, 312K)

To get understanding of his character for very specific and hard to explain reasons

that's like 15-20% of it, the rest is a good story

>tfw wanted to write some simple self insert fanfiction that was solely characterized by our interactions
>ended up writing a 300+ page backstory for my character that delves into ancient mythology and history and deftly intertwines all three elements
>create multiple other significant and interesting characters
>haven't even introduced her yet
Best decision I've ever made. At the very least, writing in such a fashion is an extraordinarily fun exercise. I have yet to finish the concluding chapter to the first iteration as exams got in the way, but I have a fairly lengthy and well thought out story arc in which everything gets progressively more severe and surreal.

>consume canon and practice
Precisely this. Preliminary writing for her has proved very fruitful: doubly so when one is inundated with source material. If you can achieve an understanding of the character that is sufficient in breadth and width, it becomes easy. Characters, even her, take on a life of their own, and it becomes as if you're simply the tool that holds the pencil as the writing is done by a higher, indeterminate power.

Attached: rae_21.jpg (1024x1082, 60K)

>writing in such a fashion is an extraordinarily fun exercise
I can definitely agree. For me, what started out as a simple book presenting an allegory for Freudian psychology soon became an expansive, multifaceted fantasy world. As for any writing concerning Asuka, I'd like to keep it small, going too deep into gives me some Sonichu vibes, I'd rather it not get cringey. Your lore seems pretty interesting, how long have you been working on it, because 300 pages is crazy, my longest work is a 45ish page short story. I haven't finished the book yet because I got heavily sidetracked, but when I'm done it'll probably be around 300 to 400 pages.

Attached: schoolwink.jpg (823x1000, 226K)

Why everything I do has to fail

Sad hours

Attached: Wha.png (660x757, 310K)

What's wrong user?
aoushdikjqhbnweibnaisdujk

Attached: headup.jpg (379x320, 14K)

Well for starters, I exist

Attached: Running Through The Jungle.png (706x865, 838K)

I know that feel, in the most original way a man can feel something, that is.

Are you the /b/tard or the guy who hates Leahfriend

>Leahfriend
Fuck off Leahfag

/b/tards are disingenuous fucks who mostly don't care about their "waifus" but don't ever call that liar a "friend"

>tfw hurt myself benching 2pl8
forgive this weak man waifu

I'm Yuri poster