Give me the things that keep you going, because if i don't find anything i'm going to end it

give me the things that keep you going, because if i don't find anything i'm going to end it

Attached: 1560412263694.jpg (556x702, 75K)

I'm going to get out of this shithole even if it's the last thing I do. I refuse to die here.

Spacex's Starship will be completed soon and will see it's first flights before the end of the year and first missions next year. It's probably the most exciting launch vehicle since the Saturn V.

I love the fuck out of the Shuttle but it was a bit of a failure in retrospect.

I want to see Moon landings and I want to see Mars Landings. Next decades worth living for that for me.

Attached: 1554631963916.png (750x899, 1.09M)

anime, user. Take the 2D pill

Attached: 1bbab518-012d-48e5-b14c-b199abda9e96.jpg (1280x1600, 139K)

Stella is the only thing I live for now.

the 2D pill isn't working anymore, it used to do it's job great but now it just became a bitter pill

vidya and general escapism

also the longshot hope that one day everything will come crumbling down and i'll get to live to witness it

Pick up a new hobby. I found lots of joy in chess desu. Maybe something autistic like that can keep you occupied for a while

okay user here's the full list of things that keep me going:
- the crippling, horrifying fear of death that seeps into my nightmares and infests my mind

Vr games will be amazing within 10 years. General technological advancements. If you're an incel, sexdolls will become a good product. You can also spend a life helping the less fortunate. You have worth and there are still things to do user. It can get better.

>give me the things that keep you going
For me is the hope of a race war, or WW3 but I know that non of that will ever happen.

>More realistic speaking, What really keeps me going?
The launch of the James Webb Space Telescope, I really want to see what we will find.

Painting water color portraits of your favorite pictures, no matter how disgusting they are

trying to learn to code .
i know its not much , thats what i got for now..trying to survive with that.

WW3 will almost certainly happen within your lifetime

goals. finding a hobby to dedicate your time to (the good part is it can be something you enjoy)
drugs or alcohol (not recmnd before trying the prior options) or the gym, self improvement.

the hardest part is the start, so just do it.

Unless you believe in hell thanatophobia is irrational

Don't give me false hope

Attached: 562255.jpg (474x541, 21K)

I am too much pussy to end it. I got anime and I love programming. So I would advise to find some hobby, preferably outdoor hobby.

Attached: sdfs844185.png (428x368, 32K)

what if you don't enjoy anything ffs

My gf keeps me going. Relationships are not the easiest things to maintain but she gives me a purpose, and she makes me feel so secure and special. If something were to happen to her, or us, I dunno what the fuck I'd do. Probably either just end it or go off the rails

Attached: 1557912055534.gif (400x181, 888K)

What do you like to do? There must be something ... Maybe you should experiment and try new things. Do not try alcohol or drugs... thats one condition.