My wife's sister is staying at our apartment tonight. What do i do?

My wife's sister is staying at our apartment tonight. What do i do?

Attached: sweating.jpg (604x613, 71K)

cum on her poop

Be grateful you have a wife

Go back to normietown. Literally white ppl problems

Is she hot? Post some FB pictures dude

Get them both drunk and openly flirt with her sister a little bit don't go overboard. After you go to bed make sure you fuck your gf as loudly as possible make lots of eye contact with the sister next morning

Wtf i wasnt saying i want to have sex with her. fucking incels i swear

you said that implicitly by making this thread

Suggest her to take a shower.
Sniff and lick panties

Nothing
You are fucking married you asshole

Who said I can't have a little fun on the side?

It's her sister you idiot.

So what was the point to this thread retard, or did you make this as bait so youre pathetic ass could call someone an incel

You when you choose to marry someone

Exactly? Cheating with your sister in law is still cheating.

Nope. I can do what I want you sperg ;)

Then do it fag post results or this is this gayest larp ive seen today

I think it's the latter user

My wife is not hot. In fact, I'm not even attracted to her. I also fantasize about being with her friend all the time.

impregnate her, see if you can have twins from different mothers.

Cool then so can your wife. Dont whine about her being a whore when she fucks your brother.

I found it interesting you have wife with this kind of thinking. Makes me thinking I have a chance.

Then why are you married to her? Split up. She deserves better than that. You would be doing her a favor.

>My wife
get the fuck out, fucking normie

My girlfriend has a twin that looks almost exactly like her. They have different enough personalities that I can easily pick them apart (for the record I don't have any feelings for her), but occasionally I'll accidentally catch myself looking at her sister the same way I would look at my gf. I'm worried that one day I'm gonna like accidentally grab her ass or lean in to kiss her or something without realising and I have a slight fantasy of my gf's twin pretending to be her and seducing me without me realising

Attached: 1552429816212.png (386x330, 54K)

Her sister is coming over. What am i going to do? Fuck

Just do it.
Grab her sister from behind and kiss her neck. Later act surprised as you mistook her.
That little action will replicate in her mind, maybe nextime she will come to you.

Don't say that because that actually sounds tempting as fuck aaaaaaaaaaa

Wish I could fucking turn off my penis sometimes honestly, fuck these degenerate thoughts

Attached: 1549568374596.jpg (882x758, 90K)

Consider this, your wife sister choose you, she consider you attractive, thus there is a high chance that her sister too

* your wife choose you, she consider you attractive

I have actually entertained that thought quite a few times to be honest. And I do feel bad sometimes that she doesn't have a boyfriend of her own. Makes me wonder if I could be both their boyfriends at the same time. But again I definitely don't have feelings for her so it would only be out of pity or for sexual reasons

>[spoiler text]
That's fucking hot.

Ikr sometimes I think about if my gf got up in the night to go to the bathroom or something, and then her sister snuck in the room pretending to be her coming back. How she would feel when I lean over and kiss her while rubbing her butt and pussy like I normally touch my gf's, before pulling her pjs down and fucking her in spoon position. With me none the wiser that I'm actually taking my gf's sisters virginity