I'm 169cm, 19 years old male with closed plates

I'm 169cm, 19 years old male with closed plates
>I will never be seen as a man
>I will never feel how it's too be strong
>I will never see how people would act like if I were their equal
>I will never experience intimacy
Sorry for the blogpost. I just had to get these out

Attached: 1486194423150.gif (650x679, 722K)

dont lose hope user! im 5'5 and ive had 5 gfs so far, its all about confidence unironically lol

I would hug you user.
Also 5'5 isn't that short.
There's a coworker of mine that's like 5'0 at most and I honestly just want to pick him up bridal style sometimes.
You'll be fine, user.

It's called a princess hug faggot

the fuck is a closed plate?

Forgot to mention that my face is 3/10-5/10 depending on the angle
I was actually pretty confident growing up. Then my life got fucked up due to my height
I guess it makes 5'6
It's really short since finding a girl under 5'5 is hard these days (average here is 5'7-172cm)

I'm not gonna pretend that being short doesn't have major disadvantages and overall affects the way people judge and respect you as a person, but I know someone who is 5'1 and has had 3 gf's in the past 3 years and a 5'5 guy who's had sex with 5 different girls just over the summer. Try to find girls around your height that aren't insufferable to be around. You definitely won't have the same romantic opportunities as Chad or even a decently socialized normie but you still have a selection of girls to pick from, this also varies depending on where you live

all the short guys I've known were all hyper-aggressive because they got beat up a lot in school and didn't have much trouble with women
meanwhile I'm a tall strong looking guy and never been in a single fight in my life because people were always too intimidated by me to take it there. I'm pretty insecure about it too.

See pic related. When they close you stop growing.

Attached: Growth-Plate-XRay (1).jpg (500x298, 43K)

Weird. I live in the Netherlands and I'm a 167cm manlet. But I'm also strong with broad shoulders.

I've never been bullied.

If you decided to bully a manlet, would you choose a framelet or a muscle manlet? Asking because I'm curious.

Muscle manlet.
Letting him know that the game was rigged from the start should break him

dunno man I've never bullied anybody, except maybe in preschool

I got bullied a bit in school but I never got into fights. but I remember the short kids would get it bad. one of my best friends in middle school was a short mexican kid who would shadow me because I would kind of protect him. low income schools in america are like prisons

Do you have to date a girl shorter than you?
And I'm sure you're just being overcritical of your face.

user I can't find girls like that since they don't exist
>spend your prime years in fear of getting fucked with every day and have to defend yourself aganist people stronger than you
>Get aggressive
God I do love our world

Some muscle manlets are good fighters, are you not scared of that?

I know a guy that's like 4 foot and he slays. He's an insufferable faggot and is really into corny PUA shit and might be a psychopath but he definitely fucks.
Also don't short guys develop muscle easier? A girl might trade height for abs.

yea they definitely do. their heart pumps way more blood across the body because it has less distance to travel. but since their spine is shorter than tall guys they have less nerve endings in it which make them lower IQ.

you can always just go trap mode

My friend at Judo is about the same height if not lower, and he kicks ass

Stop bitching and learn some fighting

My bf is 5'1
Height doesn't matter if you find the right person

My face could be perfect. I have a 9/10 dad that did some serious modelling stuff and I look like... A deformed and incel version of him.
I had a taller gf once (5'9), it was really hard to ignore the laughs. Turned out she was seeing me as a bug (she was into dehumanizing and stuff like that) and we broke up.

Just lift and throw him away. Problem fixed.

They do develop faster. But they don't matter that much. My body is already pretty good.
Unless you're really ugly/short ; height>face>frame

No. I don't like the LGBT community.
As a really small kid growing up, also now a small dude, I can't even count how many gays I had to deal with.
Btw you guys cannot believe how much of them are pedos but that's for another thread.

I was 169cm at 19yo. Now I'm 22 and I'm 171, It's not much but you might still grow a tiny bit.