Fembots, why can't this be us?

Fembots, why can't this be us?

Attached: 8d41dbebd120e663cd106d97d8664593.jpg (750x991, 75K)

Because those are two conventially attractive people. Also you probably stink.

because I don't know you and it's not possible to. I won't let my guard down anymore

because bots are ugly assholes; show me a picture of lovecraftian abominations in this position.

>Also you probably stink.
no i dont, i use axe body spray, women apparently love my aroma, thats what the commercials tell me

Fembots i want to give you fuckfuck on the streets meet me call me out shoot me an email.

Fembots know nothing of love, do not waste your time on them.

>thats what the commercials tell me
Never change Jow Forums, NEVER CHANGE! AAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!

>Also you probably stink
Y-you're probably just a coping r-roastie

>on the streets
on the streets
n

t
h
e

s
t
r
e
e
t
s

>Those are called prostitutes, user and they're working on the street corner RIGHT NOW!

Robots are not known for having good hygiene. All those piss bottle threads and others...

need I say more?

Because I'm ugly. So are you, I assume.
I am a 2/10, stuck forever in robothood.

Are you actually literally autistic that you don't understand sarcasm or irony?

Because I'm not pretty or special in any way and nobody will ever want to be with me

I shower daily and use the toilet when I piss
Can we cuddle now?

yes. who the fuck got yes as their original coment? i'mma fuck you up

Post pic, let usbbe the judge of that
Black out your face if you want
Body shot is sufficient

Why would your supposed ugliness prevent us from cuddling?

because two autists dating each other equates to disaster, we want a normal boyfriend who will carry us and accept our drawbacks, unfortunately a robot can't provide this because he's a cesspool of problems himself

i'm sorry but you should date a normie girl who would accept you for who you are

can we just have a loving relationship and pee on each other all the time

>a normie girl who would accept you for who you are

Attached: 1291458698482.jpg (484x386, 85K)

Because I'm scared you would murder me and the pictures of my corpse would be turned into memes

two autists burn out hard as hell and it's pure bliss of hell manipulation bullshit
but the sex will never be the same with the normie

You can always find a normie guy who will accept you
But how the fuck will we find a normie girl to love us?

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 47K)

No I don't want to hurt you
I just want to cuddle
Hopefully multiple times
Couldn't do that if I hurt you

I wouldnt do that I cant even kill an ant cause Id feel guilty for negging them life rip

because you live on the other side of the world and keep saying we will never meet when we both have the finances ....

>we want a normal boyfriend who will carry us
ive been saying this forever sadly, robots want a friend they can be themselves around without having to larp, which can only be somebody who has been through the same turmoil.
fembots know that men dont give a shit about a womans personality or problems, so will never take on an unnecessary burden.

and from what ive seen over the years (30s now) its exactly what they need, just a normie boring guy who will fuck off to work and leave them alone from time to time.

I hope your normie guy treats you well and takes good care of you.

Attached: that feel when.jpg (180x179, 10K)

I live in America
Why can't you fembots do the same?

A girl tucking her sweet little head into my shoulder like that while cuddling looks like the best thing ever.

There's a solution to not being able to let down your guard. Just carry a pocket knife, never have to let your guard down, just let people think that you are comfortable but be prepared for shit to happen. Though relationships are long term things so you should just be able to handle things with diplomatically so steel is just for initial phase.

And how are we supposed to do that exactly?
>inb4 stop being a pussy

i can just move, no biggie

Preach the truth, my friend. They tell us to do all these things for them, but very few return the favor themselves. The stupid false-bots don't help the problem either.

Because people get irritated even interacting with me let alone cuddling me.

thats prob cuz you're ugly and annoying asf

Yup probably. Isn't that why we're all here though?

It was back till 2016. this shit board is soc and lgbt 2.0. On some facebook level.

Fembot I wanna hold you and never let go

You sound familiar. You happen to be in the UK?

Why did it change in 2016? I never understood.
That's sweet user.
Yeah I think that might be me.

Ok are you scotty? How old are you? Does your name end on A?

No sorry that's not me. My name ends in a y and I'm 19.

Would you talk to someone from here who is lonely as hell? Or should I miss the shot?

>That's sweet user.
It's also sincere
I want to cuddle and snuggle with you even in non-sexual contexts

I don't know I've had bad experiences with anons in the past.

I'm not a creep or anything like that and going through a rough time at this moment but well if it's not okay I won't force it.

I know you're probably fine but it's just kinda hard to trust people. And I promised I wouldn't speak to people from here anymore as well after last time.

I'm not fine not like extremely bad but it's been a while since I last talked to someone to vent feelings out and stuff. I used to have a good girl who was my friend but she got her life together or something and we don't talk anymore. It's up to you in the end but not everyone is the same.

Robots need fembots.
Fembots don't want robots.

Desu never meet anyone from Jow Forums, especially the kinda beta orbiters that post in this thread. Do yourself a favour please.

what happened last time? did you die?

I mean of the few I spoke to some of them were really cool and nice but a few bad apples spoil the bunch ya know. It sucks.
Doxxing and threatening letters to my home address on top of all the regular weird stuff. It wasn't fun.

Are you that femanon who would throw up bc body dysmorphia and is studying psychology?

No that's not me either

oh i remember who you are

>fembot not hogtied with handcuffs and gagged
That's why this is not us

I don't want to abuse fembots
I wanna hug them, kiss them, and love them

I'd be surprised user. I haven't posted in a while.

I want that too user... I'd kiss and cuddle with her all night. Run my fingers through her hair. Whisper sweet nothings into her ear. Wipe the drool from the gag. Make sure her cuffs are secure but not too tight. Give her water and bathroom breaks.

I'll do that for you as long as we can also have normal affectionate cuddles.

Of course. It's not like I chose my sexual sickness anyways. But why would you do it if you don't want it?

>But why would you do it if you don't want it?
Because you want it, and I want to please you.

That's so sweet. What else do you want, except to please me?

Just a general comfy, modest life.
Maybe kids one day.

desu id rather just get a dog.
if a fembot wanted to sleep on me and share the dog thatd be fine too.
also if i could stick my dick in the fembot sometimes thatd be ok

Sounds good. What's your age and continent?

Who is it user? tell us

I'm 28, and in Australia.

27 Europe here. I wish you find what you are looking for, cutie pie.

Not him but I'm user into kinky stuff and in EU. Contact maybe?

youre not a woman, fembots dont exist, and you should kill yourself, faggot

Must be female

Aren't you a femanon?

Nope m8, follow the convo. Also, try getting some sleep.

Yeah so you were two fags or what

desu I thought you were a girl too

Wait I thought you both were a tranny

i wish i could find a fembot near me to take care of and love and cuddle and enjoy each other and the other's heartbeats for hours like this.
all i want is to be given a real chance. i try not to be bitter but it seems lik the only people who are given chances are assholes who abuse people who are vulnerable.
all i want is to bring someone up and show them that they're the best, and just spend the rest of my life with them.

So you are all not fembots..? I was gonna drop contact for you

I will stick to real life females unless australian girl posts non identifying timestamped pic of her

I will do that for you, as long as we can also have normal, affectionate cuddles.

I am an australian guy though. I thought you were a fembot.

The key is probably to have strong drive as an integrated, able man
In moments of strong determination I had females display more attraction to me than usual

Of course. It iss not like I chose my sexual sickness anyways.. But why would you do it if you don't want it?

My sleep paralysis, lanklet build, and scarface. I don't "get" physical intimacy, no matter how much I dream about it.

Attached: 1548701472991.jpg (615x800, 774K)

The fembot left the convo some time ago, and we are having an e-sausagefest
Bros before hoes applies so now I wish you gentlemen the best of luck in acquiring a female suited for you

>australian girl
I thought YOU were the girl

Attached: feel cry.jpg (509x619, 66K)

No need to. I've fucked two fembots once in a really rough way.

I have cuddled fembots before. Ask me anything guys.

How warm was it?
Can you really feel another person's heartbeat when you're close like that?

go away chad, i just want one person i can love

Was really warmth and most of the times we would always end up just having sex. And yeah you can feel that and also her smell too. You can grab her ass, thighs, you can even finger her while cuddling if you're the big spoon, you can finger her mouth too or just simply be comfy like that and sleep or just pull her pants down and stick your peen to her vag and leave it there cuddling her. Thats what I liked at least.

This could be me but I have near crippling social anxiety. Like the only two girls I cuddled with my heart started racing when they snuggled up next to me.

bc you stupid cunts never brush your teeth, never
smell better than a flaming dumpster,
or attempt to dress in any kind of fashion that isn't 45yr old wizards.
your hair is always shit, you don't take care of yourselves in any modicum of ways, and you're too busy quoting "if you can't accept me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best."

Attached: ugly_incel_cunts.png (601x680, 808K)

You're wrong about the brushing and smell part, but right about the no fashion and lame hair part.

idk senpai.
i've met some terrible furfags off dating apps.
you can spray your shit down with walmart cologne, but it isn't going to detract from the armpits that don't get deodorant, or the fact their natural scent is closer to onions than natural skin.
not to mention their teeth are 99% always really fucked up and disgusting
>insert excuse my mommy didnt make me brush my teef

no thanks.
don't have to dress in expensive clothes,
just stop fucking wearing the 5.99 graphic Tees from walmart with the golden girls and deadpool for fucks sake, and get a hairstyle that suits you.

Attached: 1563219482545.png (500x500, 215K)

I wear deodorant
I shower every day
I'm trying to get better with my teeth. I don't know why I have so much trouble wanting to do that
I don't own any graphic tees I bought. I have cheap work shirts and cargo pants mostly
What kind of hairstyle fits me? I have no fucking clue

I personally don't smell because I'm a skelly, I shower everyday, and I shave my pits so that nasty smell doesn't happen.
Not once has anyone ever said I smelled.
Also my teeth are pretty normal as well, I make sure to brush regularly since if I don't they'll feel gross.
Also how do I know if a hairstlye suits me? I don't understand that stuff at all, I just know that any hair style that looks decent requires too much effort to maintain.