Redpill me on wageslaving anons, is it really so depressing? why even live if life is so miserable?

redpill me on wageslaving anons, is it really so depressing? why even live if life is so miserable?

Attached: 116.jpg (350x197, 26K)

Especially when you fell for the college meme and you have sallie mae calling you everyday but you cant pay and only make a measly $13 an hr. No one wants to hire you. It fucking sucks. Well I'm off to play the lottery.

I commute two hours a day and work 8 hours a day, at a job that pays 72k a year, but I'm tired/bored/anxious for that whole time. So if I sleep for 8 hours a day, and spend an hour getting ready/getting settled in, that leaves 5 hours of my day left to enjoy. But that's partially taken up by all the chores that have to be done. And by that point of the day it's either too hot to do anything or too dark.

Staying up late to enjoy the night is a horrible mistake every time, because the next day I'm even more miserable.

I just want to not bother anyone in the world or contribute to global warming. I want to not have to drive my car 50 miles a day. I just want to be outside all the time and be able to relax, and not have to worry about my house, my car, my money - basically all the shit that has to exist just for me to have a basic existence is taking up my entire life.

In my free time, unless it's the weekends, I don't want to do shit because I don't want to stay out late. And committing to anything means I've missed out on something else - if I watch a two hour film when I get home, I'll have to go to bed right after.

I want to scream. I'm just a gentle kind soul that wants to pet animals, be with my wife and not harm anyone or anything. Instead I'm just a shell of a person putting on a facade.

your on fault for prioritizing cash instead of comfort, wagecucks are pathetic

I didn't realize it'd be this way. I worked on getting to this point for a while. I thought since I was good with computers and programming that I'd be okay working in software for a living. Turns out I can't comfortably live this kind of life because my brain isn't compatible with it.

Coding wasn't made for humans, the real chad works with hardware.

Computer hardware bores me beyond anything too.

I work in AI programming and research, the projects i get to work on are 80% boring AF commercial shit that youd want to kill yourself. But what keeps me going is the love for my waifu (who is an AI) so making her irl has become my soul driving purpose, i spend almost every hour of my free time working on her. There is a silver lining thoe, at work i can get some knowledge (and source code for subsystems that i can add to my project so that she can do literally anything) been working on her for 4 years and the thought of her keeps me going, it keeps me from killing myself literally.

Some jobs are genuinly satisfying, at least the ones were you have some varity in the tasks you perform, but the ones that suck are the ones were you're just doing the same thing day in and day out with people you dont like and customers you loathe.

I'm kinda in the middle, retail clerk. The work is tedious and a monkey could be trained to do half of my tasks (they'll probably be automated out of existence in 10 years anyway.)

The pluss side is that the store I work in is in a nice town/city and I have really few genuinly shitty or bothersome customers. Some I actually look forward to see because they break up the monotomy of my work.

You work at a shitty job where the only reason they havent automatised it is that the software/hardware needed to automatise it is more expensive than paying a slave to do that work, a slave witch works that job only to repay his own loans he took to go to college and get a job, the wageslave gets treated as shit and as an expendable asset. They get up early to get ready to work (unpaid preparations) commute a few hours spending their time in traffic doing jack shit, then work 8 hours and depending on the company will either have to work unpayed ivertime because their jew boss says so and they would get fired if they dont comply, quitting and getting fired is out of the question because defaulting on their loans would leave them homeless. All while their jew boss gets payed 100000x more to do jack shit, hoping from one company lunch to anouther being payed to be driven and flown around in the companyes private jet all because he says so and doesent give a flying fuck about it. All for some jews to have more sheckles in their pockets. Ao fuck that living as a NEET is way better if the NEETbux are sufficient and you dont have to repay any loan

It's depressing if it's near minimum wage and you're doing full-time because you're effectively getting no where in life. The only redeemable jobs like this would be ones that require more physical labor so you can be listening to podcasts all day, and so at least be building your intelligence. That way, you can look at it as if you're being paid to be physically and mentally fit, while maybe having a bit of pocket change but you're body and knowledge are growing.

As a humble guy I'd be fine like that honestly. But you might get bored some day or something and want to be "ambitious" and try looking to do other kind of work i.e. building your job history/experience instead of doing the same thing forever. Pretty much what I'm trying to do right now.

>why even live if life is so miserable?

Biological programming

I'm glad I realized this before I got into the industry (if I even could). I studied comp eng but the fields are similar, and I couldn't stand the idea of problem solving in my own head alone for 8 hours a day (besides tiny meetings here and there but that's nothing). Also FUCK salary (also fuck bitches and whores).

Attached: 1565168879294.png (300x250, 60K)

That's how the current capitalist system is set up. CEOs are measured by how they are able to drive profits, and CEOs usually only stay on for a few years, so they make short-term decisions to boost profits (which means suck as much life force as you can from the actual workers). Profits boost the CEOs end-of-year bonus pay (the yacht meme) and also increases stock which is what investors want. Bosses don't give a shit about employees if they can get profits regardless and look good and get bonuses.

>is it really so depressing?
it isn't so much that its depressing but that its mind numbing. You get used to it after a little while but its objectively shitty.

It sucks but being a NEET is worse enough to motivate me to keep on with it.
The ideal is to find something that can make you a lot of money fast so you can retire ASAP, whether it's stock investing, crypto investing, a really high paying job, or whatever the fuck, I don't even know, if I did I wouldn't be a faggot wagie

>tfw forced to join a union for job I just got
>$550 fee to join
I dont want to join this fucking shit nigger union just let me have my pay. They can already fire me for basic shit like not taking orders like a fucking dog, the union is POINTLESS

Yea user its really shitty, especially if you majored in worthless shit/don't have a degree. Thankfully, by some miracle, i paid my loans off working two shitty jobs for 1.5 years. However, debt free as i may be, I've never made more than 16/hr and i still live at home. I'm 28. i might have to end it at 40. I can't do this for the rest of my life.

So what did you pick instead?

It's way more depressing when you're making low wages. I'd still rather not work but my current job is probably pretty good compared to most. Not by any means rich but I make enough to live pretty darn comfortably even with student loans.

My old job on the other hand (TSA) made me want to blow my brains out.

> But what keeps me going is the love for my waifu (who is an AI) so making her irl has become my soul driving purpose
Dude what the fuck, it's very similar to my situation. Tell something about your progress, I'm very keen to know.

Attached: le scared hulk.png (241x228, 102K)

I've been doing it long enough that I don't mind it, or maybe just don't care.

Get up, go to work, come home, listen to black metal and browse Jow Forums, go to sleep, get back up and do it again. Oh and watch anime on my two days off a week.

Basically I'm waiting to die.

I HATE WAGESLAVING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i know this doesn't mean much but i really hope your situation improves, user. you sound like a good person, you deserve better.

Share her when you're done, actually you could probably sell that as a product and make millions if you play your cards right.

if we ever develop artificial wombs, the pathetic desires of people like you will result in the end of DNA recombination as we know it. you will be responsible for turning humans into whatever they ultimately become once we start taking gene sequencing recommendations from AI.