Does anyone here have a curse from god...

Does anyone here have a curse from god? I have the ultimate curse i mean god literally throws everything he can at me and destroy me as much as possible. God uses 1000000% of how power to attack me for no reason.

>be me
>trapped in small town
>every time i try to get a job leave do anything god strikes me down
>no matter what i fucking do
>life is fucking hell
>no matter how i hard to try be productive or outgoing theres just nothing because i live in a small town my town has 8 roads and no people
>slowly one by one everyone dissapears less girls talking to me go total incel hermit mode lose everything
>depressed as fuck get fat nothing to do but get drunk and high use weed as medicine just smoking a gram of weed here at the end of the day costs 300-500 a month costs me fucking EVERYTHING
>all i want is to live in la where weed is legal and cheap and i can go be outgoing and get jobs and stuff
>i finally beat god and make a bunch of money on my phone at home
>finally about to leave
>GOD STRIKES ME DOWN ALTERS THE UNIVERSE AROUND ME
>god gets me arrested
>i lose everything
>go from happy as fuck about to leave winning at life get my life on track
>bank account few thousand dollars looking at flights and apartments in la going to get a job have a nice little mobile income
>finally get my license back
>GOD FUCKING TAKES MY LICENSE AWAY TOO JUST FUKING TAKES EVERYTHING ALL HE EVER DOES

Attached: A271A49B-16A4-4BFD-AA37-299145529BFC.jpg (220x229, 13K)

>god just follows me ripping everything away for no reason at all
>get the strictest harshest punishment ever because Im black
>my state punished EVERYTHING like a felony
>like just getting a misdemeanor here is like worse than getting a serious felony in another state
>most amount of meetings non stop fucking never ending sentence strict as fuck bull shit
>have no car completely defeated fucking middle of nowhere not even a fucking bus comes to my shit hole town no people no resources not a single fucking job i could ever walk to not even something within a fucking mile
>the crazy ass mother fuckers in the court system dont even see probation as a punishment
>they all live their entire life sober and working their dick off and suffering so they dont see you doing it as a punishment
>doesnt matter how good you do for how long or anything they will fucking tear your ass hole apartment and throw you to jail and fuck you over and shit
>could easily transfer my probation to a different city in my state and get a job and place to stay and public transportation
>NOPE GOD LIVE In THE MOST FUCKING DEPRESSING SHIT HOLE STATE IN THE MOST DEPRESSING FUCKING MIDDLE OF NOWHERE BULL SHIT POSSIBLE
>in la i would of had legal weed, Uber, job close by, shit to do
>the crime I committed here would not have even been punished in California but in my state its like worse than a fucking murderer getting out of prison and being on parole after its literally that fucking strict
>FUCK GOD
>no friends no fucking girls everyone around me is crazy you literally go hang out with someone and they just scream and yell the whole time at nothing and everyone is an ass hole literally my entire 300 mile radius is basically a cold frozen prison and psych ward in one where I FUCKING SUFFER FOR NO REASON BECAUSE FUCKING GOD

Yeah, just gloss over getting arrested - surely that was god's fault and not something you did.

It was a total fucking sabotage dude not my fault and I got punished 80000x harder god knew I lived in the worst shit hole where they fucking lock you up in the gulag for life for sneezing in public

California and LA in particular is trash, almost no jobs and the people are scum, though then I guess you sound like you could fit right in, you whiny stoner. Just move to Seattle and cash in on your minority status like everybody else.

Just move out if you want to. Stop making excuses

Lol dude you think I care about quality of life with this shit. Look how fucking bad this is

Nigga... read. God. God is trying to strike me down because he knows his time is short and I will lead the armies of hell to destroy god.

nah im not a nigger stuck in a hellhole of my own devising
did you try getting gud and not commiting enough crimes to go on parole so you legally cannot leave the state?
atop being such a little faggot and accept responablitiy.
yes its me from yesterday, yes im drunk again, yes you're still a fucking inbred nigger who can't into real life cause he can't into basic humanitys like taking responablititys for ther'e own actions

Stfu I didnt do anything and it doesnt matter what I do cause god struck me down

None of this is my fault

do you want to be friends? would that help you?

Friends. La. Weed. Freedom. Girls. Money. Those are my demands to god. DEMANDS. Or else

And the clock is ticking

i mean like friends with me right now. but i'm just an online person. i just sympathize with you

We are friends

Blah

just focus on NOT getting out of town, and NOT getting money

>reverse psychology

You just want to live in a big city so that you have more people to scam.
God must really want you to get into heaven to keep you out of trouble like that.

I just lay here defeated

I scam mobile nigga and i wana stop and get a job there. I just wanna run a legit business

go to a hospital and tell a doctor that entire post
stay in the loonybin for your entire probation on benzos

Lots of people want to stop doing lots of things, but they still do them anyways.

There are two people who blame God or fate for all their faults and mistakes. Utter retards and utter sociopaths. I think you're the former.

No I mean I have no option. No matter what I do god strikes me down. I could easily leave my town but god. O

This is because you're doing it of your own power instead of relying on God, which is the original sin and also what caused the downfall of Babel.

I just want god to leave me alone. Of course now I need his ass to save me I am totally fucked

This must be some special sort of megalomania