Have early onset schizophrenia during my whole life from about 5-6

>have early onset schizophrenia during my whole life from about 5-6
>hurr durr why you unemployed son? It make grandma angry
Really nigga? I mean let's just think about this for a second, you gave birth to someone with a disabling mental illness, and you just refused to get any help for him at all even though you knew there was a problem. And then you wonder why he doesn't have a highschool diploma or a job? Really? You think I'm just a fucking joke?

Attached: 1565217715242.jpg (1065x1182, 104K)

it sounds like you don't want to get better and use your illness as an excuse to do nothing with your life

>schizophrenia
>get better
>excuse
Nah fuck you fag, they made me and they can't just drop me so easily. If they don't like how broken I am they can fucking man up and be a parent for once. If they didn't want a mentalliy ill kid, they could have at least let me die. They don't get to complain after they made me like this and refused to even try to help during my childhood. Do you know how much I suffered? Can you even imagine spending night after night, listening to babbling voices in your head with no one acknowledging it?

>Can you even imagine spending night after night, listening to babbling voices in your head with no one acknowledging it?
Yes. I've lived with it for almost 10 years

Try 20. Did you graduate highschool? Did your parents try to get help for you?

Do you have any skills with which you could generate some decent income like coding?

Ok so I didn't even read all of the shit but damn you blasted his ass

Nope. I tried to teach myself at various times in my life but my stupid fucking brain always got in the way.

Schizophrenia is a psyop made by reptilians to surpress the chosen people.

Attached: Symbol-Rebis.jpg (439x547, 129K)

I'm afraid it's just a lowly illness. I can assure you, that as real as the occult is, schizophrenia is also very real.

Well first up, it's never too late, and even if it takes longer you will get there at some point. But you must be good at something, maybe a second lanugage or some shit?

I managed highschool. It didn't fully manifest until I was around 19. Not really much help from either of them for it. Tried to go on like normal for a while but ended up homeless. Got hospitalized and put on drugs.

I never passed a single language class in highschool. In fact, it's one of the primary reasons I never graduated. That, and getting Ds and Fs in all my math and science.

go to the psych ward be crazy for a few weeks
get disability checks

Attached: 20140924_232651.jpg (2938x2204, 1.63M)

Why do schizos always end up homeless? Same thing happened to me.

Welp, then I have no idea. Just do what the other guy suggested, be crazy for a bit and get disability checks.

not many safety nets. it happens easily if someone is unable to hold a job or manage themselves

lmao if you could type this out you are not retarded enough to be called disabled, just lazy. I bet your "schizophrenia" is just brain zap from the ssri's you little bitch.

Learn to read you stupid black nigger. I've had this shit for 20 years.

not OP but disability is 5000 euro a year in Ireland. I was set for picking up disability till I found out you can't get it at the same time as jobseeker's allowance. It's somehow better on jobseeker's allowance where I get the same paycheck every week and I get to attend vocational school and learn about things while making friends, which is extremely difficult for someone like me elsewhere.

I just wish I could get disability and jobseeker's at the same time. 10000 wouldn't be so bad. I can't even pay the bills.

cringe. also
>you gave birth to someone with a disabling mental illness, and you just refused to get any help for him at all
Implies you weren't diagnosed when you were 5. Just playing pseudo-psychoanalyst trying to justify your laziness through your childhood.

saging the cringe thread

Oh, I was diagnosed alright. But they just pretended it wasn't there, never tried to get me any kind of mental health therapy, or medication, or anything. They just took the doctors words and did fuck all.

Are you retarded? It's schizophrenia not fucking ocd. He can't just work on getting better. Either meds work or he shouldn't interact with society.