Have any of you heard about sodium nitrite...

Have any of you heard about sodium nitrite? It's suppose to kill you in less than an hour and it is very easy to acquire. I'm worried about whether that would be a painful way to go or not.

Attached: 51wne-kDOjL.jpg (258x500, 33K)

Maybe throw yourself out of a parking garage, instead? It'd be cheaper, and if ypu can land on your head, it's instant.

That's my plan, anyway.

According to me it would be pretty painful if you take it orally (my hypothesis would be similar to a table salt overdose). Since it is pretty similar to KCl which is used in lethal injection I would assume it would be quicker via IV. Also why off yourself with this nasty shit ? Just have the time of your life by taking drugs or hallucinogenic drugs.
T.chemfag

Sodium Nitrite is pretty popular on suicide forums, they use more than just that though, like something that makes it so your stomach doesn't repell it and shit, although from what I read you'll have to drink quite a lot of it, so it's easier to just find a tall building or something, if you're going to kill yourself, why would you care about the state of your body after you've died?

if the people on this board put a fraction of the time spent discussing how to kill themselves into improving their lives, they wouldnt want to.

no offence but I doubt you have the balls. Very, very few people do.

Yeah you have to knock yourself out with benzos or opiates or some other stuff I can't remember that stops vomiting. It is very effective though, you'll be out in a few minutes and dead a bit after.

improving your life isn't a unilateral thing. job interviews = bilateral
relationships = bilateral
college application = bilateral
friendship = bilateral

life is about a lot of different things
hope is in low supplies nowadays
but when you feel that glimmer of hope
it makes it feel all the more worth it

very good and nice bait. But nobody is that stupid, silly.

they do lethal injection with KCl ???? it's fucking barbaric
even vet dont use KCL for eutanasia

>glimmer of hope
I'm 28 and I've not had that "glimmer" in a looooong long fucking time. khhv still at family home and a NEET for 4 years. I gave up long ago

but you havent
the fact youre willing to tell me that is proof you still have hope

>gets cheated on
>become homeless
>find joy in literally nothing
>bro just work out :DDD
Unironically kill yourself.

My dudes, perhaps before killing yourselves try reading some Stocisim. I recommend "Meditations" by Marcus Aurelius or "Letters from a Stoic" from Seneca.

Or as they would say "If all else fails, you can always kill yourself."

Now or later, everyone will die eventually. See you on the other side in a few years :D

i never said to work out
i just said improve your life
the more time you spend theorizing ways to end your life is time that could be spent trying
and you say for me to kill myself but its obvious youre in pain because you tell me about what causes your pain
i dont feel bad for you, you have the chance to improve your life everyday
im sorry your life sucks right now, but that doesnt mean you cant do something today to change tomorrow

>you have the chance to improve your life everyday
how? in what way? the only way I can see i can improve myself a little is eating right... how the fucking hell is that going to help me improve a wasted life of nothingness and resentment.

How high would that fall be? I feel like a parking garage wouldnt do the trick, unless, of course, you do land on your head, or snap your neck or something

youd be surprised at how small things can have big effects
your life isnt wasted and you shouldnt feel negative about it

28, khhv, no social life, no interests, no education, NEET for 4 years, no irl friends, can't drive and still live at home.
>your life isnt wasted and you shouldnt feel negative about it
yeah I see what you mean, i've a lot to be proud of, and a lot to look forward to like never having a wife or kids or owning my own home or having my dream job or even having a reason to wake up before 3pm.

Don't attempt any an hero style that requires you to ingest something
Quantum Immortality will kick in and you'll just wake up tomorrow. Haven't tried more reliable methods of suduko so I'll get back to you on whether or not they actually work or not

a reason wont fall in your lap
you have to work towards that reason
you say youre unhappy and your life sucks
i would think giving life your best try so youre not unhappy is a pretty good reason
wouldnt you?

look, I know you're trying to help and all.
>i would think giving life your best try so youre not unhappy is a pretty good reason
do you think I've always been this way? do you think I wanted my life to turn out this way? do you think if I could go back and do it all again I wouldn't? hell we've not even gotten into the family problems or the therapy yet.
I know you've got this little "well why don't you just try huh user?" thinking going but you've got to understand I don't have ANY reason to want to build a reasonable life. get a gf at this age almost guarantees me that I'll be a stepdad, getting a job will mean that I'm wasting further time in my life for money that I'll ultimately do nothing with. I'm at that stage where none of it matters.

in life nothing is guaranteed
not a loyal wife
not money
not even happiness
all you can do is give it your best
and if it doesnt work out
then at least you can say you tried all you could
but i dont think youve done all you can
i know i havent
which is why i cant blame my problems in life on bad luck
i only have myself to blame.
but when you feel youve hit rock bottom
then the only direction left is up

I saw some statistics about jumping and basically the height should be more than 75 meters in order to be successfully. But still, possibility of ending up as vegetable or on wheelchair scares me.

This guy is clearly trying to troll you user. Why even feed into it. And if hes not trolling hes a fucking retard who prefers to suffer than to be free of lifes ever longing torment.

>having a reason to wake up before 3pm

You are lucky i dont have a reason to get up ever, every night before i go to sleep i hope i dont wake up. God i fucking hate my life, i wish i had a shotgun so mutch

>Quantum Immortality will kick in and you'll just wake up tomorrow

What does this even mean????