Black-bot Thread

A race that is solely dependent upon another for economic existence sooner or later dies. As we have in the past been living upon the mercies shown by others, and by the chances obtainable, and have suffered there from, so we will in the future suffer if an effort is not made now to adjust our own affairs.

How are you black bots doing this summer?

Attached: yakub.jpg (790x695, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=htEc7m5KQPI
equalmeasure.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Rise_YangDinh_R1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Listen to the Pastor fellow blackbots
youtube.com/watch?v=htEc7m5KQPI

>fellow blackbots
but most of us here are already defeated and disillusioned. Why do we need him to tell us what we already know.

just gymcel you retards you have naturally low body fat

What are you talking about stupid ass

okay, you can get better if you recognize what is wrong, as he says

>fellow blackbots
You're not black, sorry. The reason there's less looting in Japan after an earthquake than there is in Louisiana after a hurricane probably has a lot to do with the fact that poverty isnt a huge problem in Japan. They actually care about their people to an extent while the American government treats blacks like we're our own country and we have to take care of ourselves.

>le smart based black man who thinks he's above it all and is probably a civic nationalist
God I remember that cringey phase

this is exactly the kind of attitude that's called out in the video

always blaming the white man for your own problems, also nice going retard

>blacks need to take care of themselves
THEREFORE
>we will murder and rape and steal as soon as we're allowed

exactly like animals

I bet you turn around and start crying about RAYCISM a second later baka

Heirloom victimhood is more of a plague on blacks than poverty -
everyone wants to be "hard," and stays with that "hood" mindset cuz it's the identity that was built with the "slave-mind" foundation, and can't be broken from.
"I deserve dis cuz im poor, im a victim of da white man."

Attached: 1564636903557.jpg (655x509, 41K)

God I hate black people. Why don't you start using your brains and stop being apes?

I learned all I needed to from the title
He doesn't want to blame the white man, he wants to depend on the white man even more. I know his full mindset already. Don't vote for the blue kike, vote for the red kike, marry a white woman, get out the black neighborhood and infiltrate a white one, etc
We don't need another Martin Luther Cuck, we need a Black Hitler and a White Hitler and an Asian Hitler and then gas all the Jews. This is the path to world peace.

you are mentally ill no surprise you're here

yea no he doesn't say any of that

I didn't blame anything on white people but I am blaming the current situations of American blacks on the American government. Slavery, sharecropping, black codes, Jim Crow, segregation, redlining, the crack epidemic. Our government either put things into place or allowed things that halted our growth as a people. Our communities are called ghettos because they were the only places we were allowed to live for a really long time. Wealth is generational. But blacks don't have generational wealth because we were never allowed to accumulate wealth up until a few decades ago.

The situation for blacks in America is slowly getting better but we're behind because we literally started from the bottom.
>b-b-but what about Chicago/Baltimore/Detroit!!!
We know what our issues are, we don't need some prisongay pastor to tell us what they are.

With that being said, we also need help from our American government. The same way white people got help from the government for centuries, black people need it too. Like I said, it's insane how, even though we're Americans, and more Americans than most whites, we're expected to fix everything on our own as if we're our own nation. Like the thought of giving us reparations to get us at least partially out of the whole that we were thrown in is a radical idea. Meanwhile, Jews, Japanese, native Americans can all get reparations. Hispanics probably will too after they get out of these concentration camps. But black people have to continue to look out for ourselves in our own country.

Guys help I need to leave this shit site

Ignore what I said I was just being an idiot again

Attached: 21.png (500x281, 114K)

Malcolm X + GLR = big brained segregation and secession
Nazis are your allies niganon

>everyone wants to be "hard," and stays with that "hood" mindset cuz it's the identity that was built with the "slave-mind" foundation, and can't be broken from.
You're talking about a small fraction of black men that usually grow out of that mentality by the time they're in their late teens. Even in hip hop, rappers are telling people how dumb and meaningless hood shit is.

You're either not black or incredibly out of touch. Either way, it's obvious that you get your knowledge of black people from rap songs.

you would be right or partially so but look around you, blacks do the exact same thing EVERYWHERE they are and go, set up ghettos, commit crimes, live in the moment and never plan for the future, always blame others for their ills

if it's not the US gov it's "colonialism", if they are in Europe or whatever then it's the locals "being racist" against them

The good Pastor correctly diagnoses that there's something wrong collectively as the patterns keep repeating since forever

And you can thank the Jews in the American government for pushing race-mixing and ghetto culture. We need to take back the government and work towards these goals; we can't do that if a certain tribe runs the circus that is this country. That's the same for the UN too.

>pushing race-mixing
I don't care about racemixing user. I'm mixed race myself, but I identify as black.

>blacks do the exact same thing EVERYWHERE they are and go
Because we all have the exact same history and exact same traumas. I know it's hard for white people to understand but all black people have the exact same background. We are all descendants of slaves. We were all discriminated against and thrown into ghettos wherever we went in the country and were neglected. We all had our thriving communities burned to the ground by angry white mobs. We were all given harsher punishments for the same crimes our white counterparts committed. We were all zoned to underfunded schools.
>live in the moment and never plan for the future, always blame others for their ills
You're talking about a minority of black people user. I had a 401k at 19. The majority of us plan for the future. I hate this burden that all black people carry. A lot of white people dont believe in white privilege but here's a privilege you all have: you have the privilege of being individuals.

We have to answer for the worst of our people. As much as white guys hate being lumped in with slave owners and segregationists and mass shooters and klansmen, we hate being lumped in with criminals and bums. And you probably don't know any black people so you're basing this all on stereotypes.
>The good Pastor correctly diagnoses that there's something wrong collectively as the patterns keep repeating since forever
If you actually read into things rather than believing propaganda, you'd see that crime rates in black communities have been on a decline since the 90s and income has been on a rise.

Black people are fixing ourselves. But since we're doing it without much help and we're starting from rock bottom, it's taking us longer than, say the Irish or Italians, who got to be absorbed into whiteness.

>Because we all have the exact same history and exact same traumas. I know it's hard for white people to understand but all black people have the exact same background. We are all descendants of slaves. We were all discriminated against and thrown into ghettos wherever we went in the country and were neglected.
This is completely untrue, you are literally delusional

Also I forgot to address your "generational wealth" argument

Illiterate asian americans came here on riceboats and one generation later they're the best performing demographic, you're just looking for excuses

>but most of us here are already defeated and disillusioned
this quite frankly
>born to single mother in feminist family
>marries a white guy, we live in the suburbs
>token black life.exe
>get redpilled on women and NPC society, see the same behaviors in my family
>eventually become black sheep
>was so "smart and talented" as a kid, but now that i'm an adult i'm just a self-hating conspiracy nutjob
>get redpilled on the """"race"""" psyop and why people think they are colors
>even more alienated from everyone
at this point all i want to do is watch anime and eat pizza
i don't care what happens to this society anymore, there is no "fixing" it, because we're too far gone
read your bible

>get redpilled on the """"race"""" psyop and why people think they are colors
what is this?

>This is completely untrue
It's not untrue. Read a book.
>Illiterate asian americans came here on riceboats and one generation later they're the best performing demographic
Now THIS is untrue. This myth only exists because no one looks into it or thinks about it deep enough.

Asian Americans are a very diverse group. This group includes Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Laos, Cambodians, Filipinos, Indians, Indonesians, Thais, koreans, etc.

If you actually read, you'd know that the success of Asian Americans depends on their country of origins. Asians from more stable countries tend to do pretty well, whereas Asians from the Killing Fields so incredibly poor.

Southeast Asians suffer from the same affliction black Americans do: intergenerational trauma. Their history causes issues for them.
equalmeasure.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Rise_YangDinh_R1.pdf
Southeast Asians are more likely to have children as teenagers, are less likely to graduate high school, are more likely to live in poverty, more likely to join gangs and end up in prison.

If we included the wealthy African immigrants who come to America with African Americans, we could make blacks look like a model minority too. But we don't since that would be stupid.

Stop grouping the Chinese and Koreans that come here with money in with the hmongs and khmers that came here to flee the Killing Fields.

Attached: 6D67144D-A958-4261-B797-C07E7BE02A37.png (4267x3201, 169K)

Is there an explanation for this? It's not like hmongs are genetically super different from other east asians.

Hey other blackbots. Hope your doing well. I feel optimistic. Moved out of my moms place and all of my friends are visiting me. We are gunna make it bros. We are all gunna get black qt gfs.

Questions to my fellow blackbots:
Age?
Hobby?
Playan?
Readan?
Watchan?
Wageslavan?
:)

Attached: 869c6428311c097595caa12aeda65d37.jpg (1080x1920, 214K)

>Read a book.
nigga i studied african history in collegel

yea SEAns do worse because they're a lot like black people

have u ever been? they are browner and constantly blame others, have no pride and always say shit like "it's okay bc i'm poor sob sob"

"inter generational trauma" is a made up notion

and even then SEAns do better than black people living in the country for ages

nearly everything we learn about world history is from the POV of the british colonial empire
one side of a version of the truth from a people with a history of covering things up
the whole system is designed against all of us, "wh*tes" included

The explanation is intergenerational trauma. Their history fucked them up. The history of the Indochinese peninsula is horrific. For instance, in Cambodia, the Khmer Rouge killed anyone who was smart. This even went as far as killing people with glasses because they LOOKED smart. They thought that smart people were a representation of the old, oppressive social hierarchy. Intelligence was demonized because intelligent people thought they were better than others. So, unsurprisingly, education became something that was undesirable.

You get refugees from a country that thought education was unimportant, they don't care to emphasize education to their kids. So the kids couldn't give any less of a fuck. So they end up having high dropout rates.

Attached: F894F160-C5B9-4603-B18D-8C433941CC94.png (600x450, 66K)

>nigga i studied african history in college
African history isn't African American history user. You're denying documented fact.

>intergenerational trauma
this is as made up as kike's "genetic trauma" for the hol*caust, fuck off

but i was talking about the black race in general, as i literally said, the behavior and patterns are always the same

Attached: 1552502360765.jpg (867x670, 274K)

I've got the chad body, but I can't get the damn mindset. Spaghetti in pockets essentially.
>Girl asks me out, and I reply,
>No thanks, I don't need a receipt.
HELP.

>this is as made up as kike's "genetic trauma" for the hol*caust, fuck off
You can say what you want. Doesn't make it untrue.
>but i was talking about the black race in general, as i literally said, the behavior and patterns are always the same
A lot of different factors went into the way Africa is today and it's too complicated to talk about. You're implying that there's some kind of genetic factor. If that's what you mean, I have no reason to continue talking to you.

>intergenerational trauma isn't real
it's almost like the lives or our grandparents didn't shape their world view and affect how they raised our parents, whose lives also shaped their worldview and affected how they raised us
surely this isn't how it works

Attached: 1561352627480.png (1106x1012, 725K)

Nah, nazis hate us and use us as motivation for violent revolution.

But we can come to a truce for now.

Attached: blacknat.png (1396x716, 286K)

Of course not user. When a person has a child, that person becomes a completely blank slate and doesn't pass any of their experiences onto their children at all. We all know that the past has no impact on the present. What we do today literally has no influence on what happens tomorrow.

>Doesn't make it untrue.
keep listening to your kike professors telling you just why it's always the white man's fault ok
>You're implying that there's some kind of genetic factor.
no, the Pastor says it's a spiritual factor, occam's razor confirms it since it's ALWAYS somethign else ALWAYS a "variety of factors" everywhere at any time

kinda far fetched no?

fuck off

>muh granma was mean
>i have INTERGENERATIONAL TRAUMA
pls give gibs

Meanwhile if you look at Italy, Germany and Japan after ww2, countries completely razed to the ground, women raped, people ACTUALLY TRAUMATIZED, and they rose up to be all G7 countries

Attached: 480712.jpg (200x200, 6K)

SHEEEET MUFUGGA WE FINNA PLAY SOME 2K O WAT MY NIGGA YAA YEEEET LEMME AXE U A QESHIN BRUH WHERE MA HOMIE DAQUAN AT
I DONE FUXED HIS BITCH ASS UP BEFOE ON DUH COURT NOW HE OL STOOPID AZZ STANKY AZZ OL DARKSKIN NIGGA AZZ NO HAIR LINE HAVIN AZZ MAD A F MAH NIGGA
HAHAAAAA LOOK AT DEM MUHFUGGIN OL DIRTY AZZ JAYS NIGGA HAHAAA ON GOD DEM SHITS FAKE NIGGA BRUH SQUARE UP DAWG AYO HOL UP
HOL UP HOL UP U GOT SOME DAT FIX FO ME NIGGA AYYYYYYY WE LIT WE GETIN HIGH AS A MUHFUGGA N SHEEEE NIGGA AYY
YALL HEARD DAT NEW SHIT OUT FROM MA NIGGA TRAVIS SCOTT DOE AYY BUMP DAT SHIT NIGGA AYY AYY YUHH AYYY HIT IT NIGGA YUH AYY DIS SHIT GO HARD NIGGA
SHIT SLAPS HAHA YUUH YUH YUH YUH OOOOOOOH YUH LYRICAL MIRACLE SPIRITUAL NIGGA AYYYYYYYY I FUX WITH WITH BRUH I FUX WITH IT
DATS DEEP FR FR DATS DEEP A F NIGGA FR IF U AINT FUX WIT IT WE GON HAVE A PROBLEM MY NIGGA FINNA CATCH DESE HANDS BRUH NAH MEAN NIGGA
YO NIGGA YO YO YO YO I DONE WAS AT THE POP EYE WIT MA GIRL SHAQUEESHA DEY WAS LIKE MA NIGGA U GOTS TO PAY FO YO CHICKEN
IM LIKE DA FUQ BRUH I AINT PAYIN SHEEEE HAHAAA GANG SHIT MA NIGGA DONE RAN OUT THAT BITCH SO FAST MAH STRAP FR FELL OUT ON THE FLOOR FR NIGGA
N SHAQUEESHA HADDA SNATCH THAT EN DEM CRACKAS IN THEY WAS WILIN NIGGA NO CAP NIGGA NO CAP

If you're so proud of being black why do you give yourself white features?

Attached: 1520010562880.jpg (610x405, 80K)

>Meanwhile if you look at Italy, Germany and Japan after ww2, countries completely razed to the ground, women raped, people ACTUALLY TRAUMATIZED, and they rose up to be all G7 countries

Lad, you do realize, that the exact same shit happened but for 3-4 hundred years right? My people, were raped, murdered and sold into slavery, and had no backing to rebuild with. The people were traumatized, and had no help to call upon, unlike the former Axis powers did. Africa could easily be G7 if people actually helped them rebuild and didn't exploit their resources and actually helped build infrastructure.

Your opinion is based on emotions, you truly are below Jow Forumsfaggot's

the only infrastructure in many places in africa is from the colonial era

fuck off with this bluepilled shit uncle tom

cry some more so da white man gives u his scraps

>comparing what happened for a few years after WWII with what happened for centuries and just ended a few decades ago

>the only infrastructure in many places in africa is from the colonial era
Does that invalidate what he said?

he compared that or you
dipshit

you guys are ignorant as hell repeating dumb normie memes

nothing was "razed" in africa and colonialism was a boon of technology, knowledge and human capital actually

look at dis shit:
>My people, were raped, murdered and sold into slavery

no, the people doing that were african slaver nations, which still live in africa today guess what? as impoverished as the "victims"

it does see above
hypothetically speaking if there was no WHITEDEVUL to RAPE momma Afrikka, it woul d even be a bigger shithole

>Meanwhile if you look at Italy, Germany and Japan after ww2, countries completely razed to the ground, women raped, people ACTUALLY TRAUMATIZED, and they rose up to be all G7 countries
Again with this comparing entire nations to a minority in America shit. Do you realize that other countries also have oppressed minorities that behave in ways similar to African Americans?

for the 3rd time we're talking about black people in general, their nature, and their tendency to repeat the same behaviors, stop deflecting

There's no point in arguing with someone who thinks that there's a "spiritual" issue among all black people on earth and posts a pastor who said he's tempted by gay sex and thinks Starbucks puts cum in their coffee as proof.

Cuckpill
>white folks dindu nuffin, black folk gotta be less racist and try to fit in!
Bluepill
>its white people's fault we're struggling as a group today, they owe us!
Purple Rain Pill
>it's black folks fault that we got here today, we got more resources than anybody but still lose.
BLOOD RED AFRIKA PILL
>it's white folks' fault that we're in this mess, but it's our responsibility to get out of it. We need UNITY not diversity and INDUSTRY not aid! Africa for africans, at home and abroad!

Attached: 1544420602078.jpg (484x960, 74K)

>tfw Hispanic
>tfw want a bearded black bf

Pls gibe

What's the appeal?

my mom hates them

Or maybe, because all the smart ones were killed, the stupid genes were passed down to the next generation.