There are girls who like you! you're just being a retard

there are girls who like you! you're just being a retard

Attached: 37b93e4d587f8961.jpg (1071x1139, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=thYHQFZL82U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Man such hot girls are sluts even if I ever find a girl she will have been a demonic slut

yeah but if those girls look like maisie williams I'd rather be a virgin

No, there genuinely isnt.

I don't give a fuck if a bitch likes me,I wanna know if she gon lick it.

Attached: 191806.jpg (640x762, 162K)

no you're wrong there aren't any.

Its so hard for normalfags to comprehend the idea of a person without a social life. I dont have any friends because I have severe social anxiety stemming from years of social isolation as an adolescent.

>there are girls who like you!
but do they like me enough to offer themselves to me? or do they "like" me enough to set me up for a kick in the nuts when i invite them to tell me about their boyfriend? also, walmart is a cesspit.

Attached: TIMESAND___qtf3sfgdhm1azfuy4pfpyeh15415qqz7jtj37cj37cjc3.jpg (557x352, 147K)

unless you're a shitskin manlet, or horribly disfigured. I sincerely doubt that's the case.

I have autism how do I know if a girl likes me

really ? i'm white and 5'11. i still doubt it because i don't know any women outside of family.

i can usually tell when girls are interested in me. sometimes i can't and my female coworkers like to tease me about the times i don't notice it but whenever i do it's usually someone i wouldn't like to flirt with or anything so what's the point anyway

Fatties and uggos don't count.

Attached: 1564947343783.jpg (1038x1070, 79K)

pretty much this, outside of sex 99.9999% of women offer literally nothing but menial labor and they do it subpar even still

Nope, there isn't a single girl on this planet who likes me. I'm an asocial cripple, I don't even know any girls aside from 2 at work - 1 of them is married and generically polite to everyone, the other hasn't spoken a word in my direction for a year. Aside from work, I participate in zero social activities. No bars, no concerts, no clubs, no hobbyist gatherings. I sometimes go to theater, alone, because there is one with a very charming cast of actors close by. The most social I ever got there was sharing a snack at the buffet with an old lady who was just a little short on cash to buy it. I think she gave it to her 9-year-old granddaughter or something.

This
Also wimen often flirt for validation only and wouldnt want a relationship

Do u think the tigers were tryina make frwends?

Damn nigga. Based as fuck thread like holy shit.

Post maisie

I have an irrational hatred for fat people

>I have an irrational hatred for fat people
It isn't irrational.

Haha I don't think so. The only girl that has ever had semi-regular conversations me for reasons other than it was required for school or work became a tranny and hasn't spoken to me in 3 years

yea but i legit dont like them back

How do they like me if they do not know me
I dont know any girls except the two that rejected me on Discord

This pic always made me feel bad for the dude

>Dude coming home from work
>Tired
>Probably has shit on his plate, lost in thought
>Random girl he doesn't know is acting obnoxious around him
>Ignores her cause he doesn't want BS
>All the while, "Ay girl, you famous, photo op!"

I wish i had the brain power to realize that before becoming a shut in

There isn't. Hypothetically, if there was a girl that had feelings for me, wouldn't they make it apparent that they're into me instead of, I don't know, acting repulsed by me?

how can a girl like me if she doesn't know me? why would i want a girl who would want someone like me anyways? i hate my existence and wish i was never born, there's no way any sort of relationship, ""platonic"" or otherwise could ever be possible
any girl who would go for me has some major red flags anyways

I can for sure garantee that is not true, there are 5 girls (avaliable 10 in total) in my class for 45 men, I think given the competition theres not way one of those would like me.

I think they are just hungry.
youtube.com/watch?v=thYHQFZL82U

I'm out of college and now back in neetdom. I don't know any girls within 20 years (plus or minus) of my own age.

Attached: 1349758962779.jpg (800x1043, 135K)

The kind of girls attracted to me only wanted me for betabux.

No women are aware of
My existence. Outside of relatives and cashiers, i have not interacted with one in nearly 80 days.