The worst thing to think about is how different life would have been if parents didn't beat us as kids

the worst thing to think about is how different life would have been if parents didn't beat us as kids

Attached: Flailing_around_in_desperation.jpg (200x200, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=child abuse lowers iq&iie=1
webmd.com/parenting/news/20090924/kids-who-get-spanked-may-have-lower-iqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut the fuck up you worthless lowIQ piece of trash. Not enough kids are spanked; if all the little pretty princesses were spanked properly we wouldn't have the whoredom of the 60s, the 80s, and all the woman we have today. Faggot never talk again.

beating kids actually lowers their IQ you retarded boomer fuck

There is a major difference between a "spanking" and "being thrown against the wall until you give up trying to stay alive."

>beating kids actually lowers their IQ
post source for your claim

Some kids get beat to be disciplined, others get beat because of abuse. Thought it was pretty obvious

lmgtfy.com/?q=child abuse lowers iq&iie=1

my dad hit me on Christmas because I was "too excited"
I learned to never be excited again that day

so u wuz making it up, okay

All I have to do is look at my little brother to know what that's like. Guess they decided they were above spanking when he was born. He's a normal lil shit 12 year old. Obsessed with fortnite but that's about it. If anything my parents making way more than they did when I was growing up is a bigger factor.

Holy fucking shit, you must have been beaten every day, you stupid fuck.

>ad hominem
typical retort from lower than average IQ people, ironic you would say that

webmd.com/parenting/news/20090924/kids-who-get-spanked-may-have-lower-iqs

beating kids isn't parenting

that shit pisses me off...god damn it

id rather have my son be a braggadocious douchebag than a submissive beta. discipline =/= beatings

>Straus
>Berlin
>Gershoff

what are the odds?

Attached: 1498344776579.jpg (336x400, 90K)

I live with the result of no discipline. Parents don't have any fucking balls these days.

what are the odds all 3 are of a known ethnic origin AND oppose spanking?

what does this mean bruhs

Attached: file.png (775x142, 27K)

Everyone report this faggot for racism

Yeah I remember it pretty clearly, it was the year the Wii came out and 10 year old me put two and two together that my brothers and I were getting one.
I was alone with my dad because my mom and brothers had left, as he was abusing her and them at the time (God knows why my mom thought it was a good idea to leave me with him).
I woke up earlier than he did and couldn't help myself but go to see if I could get him awake.
Bad move.

I know you aren't my therapist, but talking about it even to an user kinda helps me get over it

>racism
could you explain what you mean?
where is race mentioned?
do you know something we do not friend

My parents never beat me, they always supported me in all I did, yet here I am, where did I fuck up lads.

Kill yourself, ball fondler.

still puzzled at your reaction friend, but your post DOES violate US Federal Law sadly..

Nope, First Amendment. Kill yourself.

>First Amendment
sadly that does not protect you from homophobic death threats friend, why are you so hateful anyways?

It's not a death threat, it's a reminder of your death choice. Choose death.

this is your mind on good goyism

if anyone notices patterns and asks questions, they have to die

sickening to say the least

Attached: C83h9TNUIAEsS-9.jpg (450x290, 32K)

holy fuck you're a loser

>you're a loser
saying the person raging and sending death threats to someone asking a question they don't like on the internet...

hope they come soon to get you, you sound very dangerous friend

it's for your own good

wrong guy faggot
I'm just another person who thinks you're a loser who should off himself
fuck off back to whatever sad life you normally live

but you just sent death threats too
golly gee, have to report them now

Hope Drumpf's special team investigating internet threats doesn't take it *too* seriously

My parents didnt beat me, but they should hve.

I wasn't beat and my life still sucks because I'm a lazy fuck.

I know those feels. Shit like that and the "I'll give you something to cry about". And the time I touched my dad's shoulder to get his attention at the supermarket and he snapped at me to "never touch him again" with such an aggressive tone I've never heard since.

Now people ask why I barely show emotions at all and have issues with physical contact and trust.