/drugfeel/

comfy night smoking weed edition

Attached: 1520928375725.jpg (1280x1495, 341K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fCqrmqatK-4
discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my cartridge ran out. :( sad feel

Im high as fuck user, how you feel?

i'm fucked up
smoked a fuckton of hash and weed

so is the silk road still a thing or is that over?

Gone , but empire is still up

tell me about empire

Prob the biggest market next to nightmare . Been up for a while

I want drugs reeeee. I have weed but I'm sick of it
at least I turn 21 soon. looking forward to that. for now though I'm just polishing off my first bottle of homemade wine

What should someone doing MDMA for the first time expect? Is it as brain-frying as other psychedelics?

it's not a psychedelic, it's a stimulant. it just makes you feel really happy and like everything in your life is gonna turn out great
and yeah it's bad for your brain so at the very least you should do it no more than once every 3 months.

Winners don't do drugs. Not even booze.

Attached: 1495010130952.png (734x729, 264K)

thinking about doing PCP within the coming weeks. i've had experience with acid, salvia, and DMT. can anyone tell me what PCP is like?

Im thinking about taking a road trip to the nearest state that sells weed and buying a shit ton. How do I not get stopped by cops?

well no shit I'm not a winner, I'm on Jow Forums dude
where the fuck did find PCP? I'd like to try some. ket and dxm are both super cool so a drug like ket that doesn't have much side effects but lasts a long time like dxm sounds great

why would you get stopped by the cops? cops don't stop people who go between states, have you ever driven between states before? This is America, you live here

Yeah but the what-if is what gets me thinking. Going from one state to another, weed goes from legal to a trafficking charge. Also, if I get stopped my car will smell like weed.

buy jars, keep it in the trunk

just don't let your car smell like weed. put it in jars in the trunk like the other user said.
also just don't let yourself have any reason to get stopped. make sure your brake lights are good, don't excessively speed, etc. if they don't pull you over you won't get arrested.

so what's the url of this empire place, mind sharing?

Just check dark.fail for links man

Booze just feels like a shitty way to kill time in between trips

Out of weed. Going to buy more tomorrow. What can i say to the dealer to get him to show up earlier in the day?

>not sucking on weird mouth burning chemical tasting hits out well after it's empty

mmm canser

Attached: 1507295063410.jpg (221x250, 5K)

Oooh please Mr dealer will you meet me earlier please please

As opposed to the rigorous testing carts normally go through? Its about as safe.

nothing really, they know they're gonna get your business so there isnt much incentive to be punctual

gibbe gibbe weed weed man

Attached: 1517525617285.gif (840x488, 511K)

how do I find a new dealer?

Fuck stoners on tinder and ask for theirs

sure officer, just head on over to empire.com and bust all those nasty psychonauts

One guy IRL was talking about his LSD trip, said me and guy 2 need to try it, neither me or guy 2 ever had drugs or trips.

What do? I'm not that very keen on trying it, never was a drug person, but what if I'm missing out on something or shit, I don't know, what if there's a hidden meaning behind all of this chemical bullshit?
Any related info is appreciated.

Attached: 1560605735387m.jpg (1024x986, 82K)

>hidden meaning behind all of this chemical bullshit?
nah that's gay hippie shit
it is a lot of fun though, I think everyone should at least try psychs once and acid is one of the more forgiving ones. although you should probably start with weed

um hi are alcholics welcome here

Attached: 782.png (407x402, 139K)

I'm spending the evening drinking cheap cough syrup and staring at my laptop screen until I pass out. Any cartoons or anime recommendations?

Attached: id.jpg (760x504, 34K)

No go back to your gay bar thread. This is for opioid addicts who have become shells.

i'm scraping some resin tonight and holding a party

The cobbler and the thief

Or the thief and the cobbler

One of those. It is trippy.

i don't have a bar thread and i chug cheap vodka all alone at night

I wish I could trip more often

anyone chasing the dragon is welcome here fren

how does it taste originally

Marijuana is evil.

How are weed edibles? My tolerance is high, been vaping but high is not as good as back in hs when I first smoked kush

like wine
it tastes kind of acidic so it's not quality wine but it does the job. especially considering how little money I put into it

tfw you havent mixed a normal nic cart with a weed cart to make a blunt cart

Attached: 99849C0D-1ECC-4318-AA92-1EEBB459CE1E.png (613x492, 585K)

pulling the resin out of my pipe with IPA so I have a lil ghetto wake and bake waiting for me in the morning, desperate times

find out where your friends buy weed
if you dont have friends then be like any other robot and get it online
if youre too much of a pussy to risk the fbi niggers catching you, drive to a state where its legal and buy in bulk
if you dont live in the united states, purchase synthetic weed and smoke that instead
hope i helped

they last way longer then kush and are a different type of high

>it is a lot of fun though
yeah I already acknowledged that
dude was wasted for 8 hours, searched for a hole in the fence for an hour, forgot where he lived and who he was, almost ate a tree (I didn't ask further) and called me in the middle of it, somewhere near 3 AM in the morning.

w2c LSD?

if you can still type it isnt doing the job well enough
youve got me nostalgic of the times i would roll up to highschool parties with yeast-fermented-grape juice just so i could have alcohol to get im

unironically this. I only like meth and heroin because weed is for fags

been drinking a shit ton, havent been able to get my hands on any good drugs. been thinking of dropping acid but it might go bad. I havent touched acid in nearly 7yrs after having a nightmare trip. I have a lot of symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia so i think maybe i shouldnt, but also i just want something intense, something strong, something euphoric.and also something that wont show up on a drug test. had some mushrooms ~2 months ago and it went pretty okay. I had some bad moments and towards the end it started going south but by then the trip was coming down. What i remember about my acid trips was mostly they lasted way too long but felt so euphoric at the start. and more euphoric than mushrooms typically. So i wanna feel that again

Attached: 31541CAF-96E4-4A30-B63D-C8AA67F776EE.jpg (1125x757, 101K)

puff puff pass, user

Goodnight friends. One day I'll see you on the otherside

Attached: I love all of you.jpg (540x574, 286K)

hey man I can type pretty well even when I'm fucked. mostly because I'm an autist about going back and fixing any spelling errors. I've written long posts while peaking on acid before

LSD and shrooms don't fry your brain. MDMA frys your brain. It mostly a stimulant and has a few psychedelic properties.

are you an heroing with that shit?

>An heroing with 2mg

idk how many he has. But the implication is an hero, and he posted a pic of that so what can you assume but OD?

I can assume both you and him are faggots

>Winner don't do drugs
So what does that mean?
What are drugs? Only substances that affect you psychologically or psychology also?
>drugs are chemicals
>We are made of chemicals
>we consume other chemicals to sustain life
>We are all drug addicts
BTFO PURITANS

You drink coffee? You drink Tee? JUNKIEEE

Attached: 1565197551637.gif (540x540, 1.08M)

opted for an elective surgery so I can sit on my couch for two weeks on painkillers because it was pretty lit last time. Last time was Norco 5/325 Hydrocodone/Acetaminophen, this time will be some sort of oxy. What am I in for?

yo has anyone tried taking a buttload of melatonin before going balls deep in some coke ??? like ive never taken much more than my 10 mg but will i achieve some levels of waviness if i take some heroic dose before hitting the slopes ??? --asking for a friend

Attached: 1555126733388.jpg (674x674, 429K)

just did a bar of xanex for the first time along with some other pill. I'm feeling pretty drowsy an part of my body feels heavy. Is this why people do bars?

I wish I was smart enough to use the darknet

I just want heroin :(

what kind of elective surgery?

same bro
i have no idea how to get this shit and buying it online is too difficult

Hey goes can anyone describe me smell of 2C-B Hcl between

I got order but it smell is quite intense something like vingear chemical smell is that normal?

drinking steelies niggas
all out of coke
boy what a week

Too many glowing posts in here for me to seriously reply to anything. Good luck

Why don't you buy tonight? If you got a car just mention you can travel his way?
Otherwise when it comes to dealing you have to work around his schedule, not yours. As a stoner you really should think ahead and buy before you run out that way you're not left dry

Literally the easiest thing to do if you have a working brain , guess that's the reason it's do difficult for you

They will make your tolerance higher, and only give you a small buzz.

Weed is a nigger drug

every robot should do heroin instead

PCP will fuck you up. I would rather do coke instead of this shit. Just look what PCP does to the residents of D.C.

just got a Lion's Breath cart, what am I in for?

just drank some datura tea, didn't taste very good, wish me luck bros i'm feeling a deep sense of dread inside me

it's probably got spice in it

i feel like i made a mistake and the world around me is ending

9h datura works

Hash squad assemble
Smoked a fat hash tobaccie spliff after only smoking bottle tokes for a while. Feels good. Gonna go see my local chan meet up buds to drink cheap vodka. Currently listening to some bathory.
Hash bro out.

Attached: 1.jpg (317x325, 33K)

hope you have a good time hashbro

don't tell them moron

seriously...? how much did you put in the tea?

why the fuck would you do datura though

thats a real comfy pic. great game, also suprisingly very /drugfeel/ with all the substances, references and addicts in the game world

youtube.com/watch?v=fCqrmqatK-4

It's a very tiny bit psychedelic, because a tiny amount of the MDMA metabolizes into MDA in the body, a psychedelic substance in its own right.
But MDMA is generally just a really blissful experience. Don't take too little but don't take too much either. Around 150mg is a sweet spot IMO.
It makes you trust random strangers like you've known them your whole life, it removes fears and inhibitions, it makes you want to share intimate secrets with anyone you know, it makes you wanna tell everyone how awesome you feel right now. Looking in the mirror and just observing yourself is great too.

Comfy Jow Forums discord. Join now for frens!

discord.
gg/Mqe36gm

Attached: 8d53ed48485d0ab5e9e455085eabd882.png (999x1372, 1.53M)