Well Robots how you holding up? Discuss

Well Robots how you holding up? Discuss.

Attached: 1525021164127.jpg (1024x518, 83K)

>car breaking down
>job sucks
>near starvation due to lack of money for food

damn near the brink of extincting myself
but life aint too bad, ya know?

Attached: 1564971076447.jpg (845x1024, 38K)

About to go to work
I feel the most dread when I'm getting ready. Anxiety, fear, pain, despair it's all welling inside.
Once I'm actually there it isn't as bad but fuck man fuck fuck fuck fuck I don't wanna go to work tonight.

I'm at the high point of my entire life up to this point and I keep getting stronger both literally and figuratively. I keep breaking my fitness personal bests every week.

Not good. My parents came to visit and have been staying at my house for several days. It's like fucking babysitting. I'm just trying to make it until they leave tomorrow.

Roommate had sex. Crush had sex. I'm just laying here alone as always.
There's nothing for me in this life. Just loneliness.

I don't know man, wanted a gf for all my life, got one finally, 2 months later and I just feel the same, maybe even worse knowing that it didn't change anything.
Like I just want to break up for literally no reason, even then I'm not a confrontionist at all and there's absolutely no way I'll break up so I have to make her break up with me sometime

My life continues to be filled with isolation and melancholy

Attached: clown cone.png (1154x2048, 1.72M)

Pretty bad, im sitting in a motel room and planning to run away from a toxic relationship.

This is everything i have in my acc. Im planning on taking it all out in cash and buying a car for 10k with 39k miles and driving south to start a new life. I plan on cutting all contact with everyone i know. Need some help bros, literally thinking about killing myself rn

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-214044.jpg (517x177, 24K)

>That feel when doing an impression of a normal human

Attached: download.jpg (234x216, 10K)

Where about's are you living now?

In a motel room rn, my plan is to
1. Take out all my money in cash
2. Rent a car
3. Either drive south to a diff state and find a play to stay with a shared roommate or buy a car now to make the trip down
4. Drive uber until i find a job
Thoughs?
Pic related its my shitty motel and all the cash in my pocket

Attached: 20190808_220544.jpg (2160x2160, 1.66M)

Not sure if friends like me, got dumped 8 months ago and quite sure the justification is actually a lie, 2 friends are actually fucking hypocrites and retards, literally crushing on girl in the bus I have to take to go to classes, and much more, just kinda don't feel like it anymore

i have no comment but would like to hear more

Been living with a miserable human being, she turned her back out to me and i walked out the front door.

I just want to start a new life and move on at this point.

Attached: 20190808_221910.jpg (2160x2160, 1.51M)

that sounds pretty based
i have dreams of moving away and never talking to anyone again, but i couldnt financially make it work

It's a tough situation. I would say first thing is that you need a place to live. You can't do much without an address. Maybe find a place to stay in your area first. I've been kinda "homeless" in the past and you can usually find people who rent out rooms in their house month to month on craigslist for cash.

From there you can find a car and get it registered to your address.You are going to have to pay insurance on the car so it's a good idea to keep your account open even if you don't keep all of the money in there.

Once you get the thing registered and legal your are home free. Leave, stay, it's up to you. You will be legal for a year until the registration expires. It's pretty easy to transfer/renew the registration in a new state.

Going to home state for Grandma's funeral tomorrow.
It's sad she died, but to me she was already dead due to her dementia taking away her mind.
I miss her fun antics when she would try to cheat in Skippo or other games, she was a great person.

If she wanted to come after me via divorce, what are my options?

How do i shelter myself from any fallout and prevent myself from getting doxed, i do feel bad for my parents, i hate myself for not respinding to my own mother but i feel this is the best thing for me rn and i would hate for her to dox me

it' 5:30AM and I have to wake up at 8
Why am I doing this to myself?

Worst case scenario she could be entitled to a lot of your stuff and a portion of your future income. I would say trust your first instinct and start hording cash.

If that sounds miserable to you it might be worth a shot to move far away and change your legal name. It can kinda throw her off your trail. Maybe save suicide as a last resort or just get the divorce and see how you come out on the other side. But get the cash! As long as you are still married, anything shared is up for grabs.

>ATM stole 60 dollars from me
>Near broke
>Despair is now a constant guest in my mind
>Given up on dating
>/uni/ starts in two weeks
>Suicidal thoughts multiply daily
>Cutting myself off from friends intentionally
>Losing interest in almost everything
Holding up pretty normal I would say

>"dude you're working too hard, slow down"
>tfw body feels a-ok
>but mind is filled with thoughts of loneliness

my best friend keeps being mean to me nonstop, I'm becoming apathetic to him.

>Almost broke
>downloaded a new dating app and after a few days, the only match i had ghosted me after a few exchange of pleasentries.
>Biz is slow as fuck
>since last week i started feeling lonely as fuck and feeling like shit.
>got the flu
There are a few positive things tho
>Everybody is being super nice at work, they even invited me a nice lunch
>got to swim in the sea.

maybe tomorrow i feel better.

i imagine that with "going south" you mean mexico.
Forget about the car.
Just take a plane to cancun, pick a nice place on the mayan riviera and open a biz with your money, is more than enough.
>I did the same but with only 1k ^^

I no understando el physisco

Attached: thumb_bottomless-pit-but-this-dead-meme-would-spread-the-dead-50591259.png (300x339, 28K)

someone close to me died yesterday. just an empty abyss right now. going to the funeral on wednesday and im still in total shock

>crying right now and cant stop

same old same old

Attached: 1565321932243.jpg (240x193, 16K)

Im Ok, my band put on a really good performance last night in front of the biggest crowd weve ever had (over 100 people), The problem is we all go off to college in this month and well have to leave the band behind. I was sad all day today because Iv had so much fun playing with this group of people and I dont know if well ever do it again.

Attached: 1517728112693.png (1000x1016, 994K)