Mfw sad and anorexic girl haha did i say i was a girl

>mfw sad and anorexic girl haha did i say i was a girl
comment your discord if you can remind me daily to lose more weight and remind me how food is only for fatties

Attached: istockphoto-684144306-612x612.jpg (612x408, 32K)

you need to keep up with your meals, user

You should eat for a nice and healthy body and life.

Attached: Chihiro.jpg (377x548, 18K)

no.. i refuse i want to be 45kg so bad

im in the same boat but i dont like encouraging anyone else unless its me

just eat a burger retard hahahahha

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 10K)

NO IDIOT!! PWEASE HELP ME STARVE

Care to join me m'lady

Attached: 8A0872334D724340948241A6D8DCE493.png (160x253, 42K)

that's pretty light, how tall are you?

No, I don't want you to starve, I'd like for you to feel more comfortable with your body, adopt a healthier perception of yourself and of weight and food in general, and have more healthy eating habits, silly.

Attached: hhNgsggfg.jpg (500x468, 32K)

respect ops choice headass

5'8 very original comment indeed

fr, dont they understand that i genuinely wont take anything from what they are saying.... i just want to be a skelly

i was like that too for some time but i think my eating disorder has progressed to a point where having that person there to console me and give me aftercare would be perfect

I respect OP but I'm afraid I can't say the same about their choice. For example, if I found out someone I know was self-harming, I wouldn't "respect their choice to self-harm", I would try to help them and identify the cause for this behavior. I'm a skelly boy and I'm in a similar situation to OP, less severe however, and I simply can't condone it.

Attached: 1556833087287.png (1200x870, 953K)

just eat high protein/fat stuff that makes you feel like shit so you won't eat anything else in the day. also calorie count compulsively

stop trying to solve people's problems who dont want them solved

op just wants to talk bc gay

i already do the count calorie part obsessively i just want some motivation to continue

I'll do it if you send me pictures

I want to make you eat the entire Monster Hunter feast

Attached: ct3cp1ft03f01.jpg (2448x3264, 758K)

jobe#9322, i'll whip you into shape.

Why do you not opt for a healthier way to lose weight/stay at a healthy weight OP? Eating disorders aren't fun for anyone involved, you shouldn't want to develop or cultivate one.

The word problem implies that it's detrimental. There can be all kinds of reasons why someone wouldn't want to solve a problem, cognitive distortion, fear to leave the comfort of passivity, or simply being unable to. The least other people can do is try to help the person in that case, even though I'm just an user.

Attached: 1545336927582.jpg (480x496, 169K)

that actually made me lose all my appetite. thanks user!!! very helpful

no matter what you believe, i don't believe in you

Just eat some fucking food anorexia is a self defence mechanism for low levels of human attention

I'm doing the opposite, eating like a pig trying to gain weight but my fast metabolism is a bitch and burns everything. I'd gladly eat your food if I could.

I think I'm bulimic and trying to do the same shit. Fucking terrified of going back over 130 and end up starving and then try to purge the 300-1000cal I'll end up binging on.

shut the fuck up idiot. hang yourself. didnt you read what i posted i could give 2 fucks about your advice and outlook

Why do you want to be a skelly OP? Do you consider it to be the most attractive body type?

the fact that you immediately got defensive after , shows how much you loathe urself, stop being such a faggot

yes i do consider skellys the most attractive body type

what if i cant help it, whats your chadvice now

It's not my priority right now, but I also want to get down to 40-something, right now I'm at 50kg.

can we uh motivate each other please

I'm not sure if I can motivate you though, I'm bad at social stuff
tower of kane#2701

Super skinny girls are honestly disgusting. If I can even see the bone then it's honestly a bit gag worthy too me. I remember I knew a girl that I thought always had a cute face that shards wore really baggy clothes. One day I saw that her legs were skinny enough for me for me to out a hand around. I could never get any atraction to after that. The best body type is athletic but not jacked for girls.

>only acceptable ones: 2, 3, 4, 5 if slightly skinnier, 8 if bigger tits and ass

Feel free to disagree with me but you will be wrong

Attached: 1532396945815.jpg (1023x851, 199K)

that always* wore

i dont really no im currently a 2, i think it just something that goes hand in hand with having an eating disorder, i know men dont find it attractive but i do??? op btw

Who cares what you find attractive? That doesn't get you anything. And just because you like it, it doesn't mean it's attractive. Look at the word: -attract-ive. You have to attract people to be attractive. Bring disgustingly skinny isn't attractive. You might personally like it for some reason, but you also have a mental disorder (anorexia is literally a disorder). This is like a furry saying they are attractive in a fursuit since they personally like how it looks. You have a view of yourself that doesn't match reality that is killing you, exactly like a nasty ass tranny. Get treatment op and don't try to mental gymnastic your mental illness into being attractive. Everytime you see yourself skinny in the mirror remember this post and me gagging at you.