Yo what the fuck you can find guns at wallmart in the US?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yo what the fuck you can find guns at wallmart in the US?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Attached: pasta.png (707x522, 566K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3jjKSqZE4iM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf are you talking about I just picked up a glock while i was getting a microwaved philly cheesesteak from the 7/11 down the street dawg

Attached: pistol.jpg (1500x1500, 178K)

>if a store sells other things too then the shouldn't be able to be a gun store

Man I can't imagine going to the local neighborhood market to buy a fucking AR gun? This is some wack stuff

Yo what the fuck you can get insulin for $25 at wallmart in the US? I thought americans had to go to canada to get it affordably. Weird.

I dont know m8, its better than having to live like this.

Attached: Brit weapons sweep.jpg (1156x978, 808K)

That video is a good representation of African society as a whole. You have 2 people having a civilized conversation, one person teaching, the other learning. Then you have another person who storms in and creates a shitshow and makes everyone involved an international joke.

Yeah bud they have them on shelves next to the home and garden section. They used to sell hollow point and AP bullets on the shelves too but they put most of the special ammo behind a secure glass case after Sandy Hook. I got my second AR from Walmart complete with a 50 round dick

yeah they don't just sell walls

Yes.
Hunting is a sport.
Walmart has a sports section.
Firearms are in the sports section for hunting.
Class dismissed.

>?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

super epic post dude xD

>niggers hiding whatever they can find to stab you with in shady spots
>police finds and dispose them

>burgers: wew thats so cucked

> Says the person living in a country that hosts 4-5 gun massacres per year.

Well atleast you can feel safe from bicycle wheels in your arabian country

Attached: hehe.jpg (637x1186, 217K)

That is cucked that is the most pathetic statement anyone's ever made on Jow Forums. You are a spineless cowerer with a 5 inch dick

> His arguments consist of screenshots of random bullshit weapons sweep that literally affects no one
Should I make a montage about gun massacres in your country? Will it be worth it if your only possible reply is showing police hoarding screwdrivers like it's a big deal?

Oh man it sure sucks to live devoid of the freedom of having any raging lunatic getting their hands on mass killing weaponry.

You guys are such hypocrites. Too prideful to try and change, too arrogant to think you're wrong. Thinking everything is about politics and sex, completely disconnected from reality and you don't even realize it.

Yes , you used to be able to buy them from dicks sporting goods as well .

So yes you. Can do your grocery shopping and buy a weaponsat the same time.

You still can, looks like they're mostly muzzleloaders

Dude if they had anything worse than a wheel the UK would collapse. There police have enough trouble dealing with petty criminals

youtube.com/watch?v=3jjKSqZE4iM

My local Walmart also has a McDonald's in it. I fucking love Walmart, you can get pretty much anything, they do price matching, good prices. They used to be open 24 hours too, but they stopped doing that. We really are just too evil as a species to have nice things.

Attached: 3zs8S5t.jpg (1237x2417, 196K)