What do lesbians do when one of them smells really bad? I've always wondered about this. I mean...

What do lesbians do when one of them smells really bad? I've always wondered about this. I mean, oral is kind of what lezzing out is all about, right? What do you do when one pussy smells like death?

Attached: hairy3.jpg (980x767, 97K)

they do this crazy thing you've probably never heard of called a shower, fucking retarded question

i can smell you through my screen

most women dont smell bro, the ones that do are fat, lazy, meth heads, or got some other mental problems.

why do lesbians masturbate with rubber dicks instead of rubber vaginas?

It depends, if she normally smells okay then I'll let it slide but if it's really bad or happens often I'll bring it up to her. Most of the time it's just a medical issue that can be fixed in a couple days and not poor hygiene.

Because we don't have dicks

my gf kind of smells down there but i deal with it by ummm never going down on her. its pretty shitty but i can still touch her down there without oral, and i'm a total pillow princess anyways so i usually dont like giving oral to girls

so you like men. hmmm... makes me noggin joggin

They make a disgruntled face while mumbling some shit, then turn away feebishly and go back to being pathetic cunts doing boring selfish shit.

>a medical issue that can be fixed in a couple days
made me wut

Attached: 1539220517961.jpg (1280x1084, 218K)

Have lesbians ever wanted a boy toy to top their partner since they can't? Because I would totally get on this

I've never had that problem. If it happened then I would just stick to fingering and stimulating her clit with my hands. If it was really bad then I would probably tell her that I'm not actually feeling it tonight and stop.

Attached: CciwIX2UYAAVMf6.jpg (509x750, 85K)

take a shower, presumably. honestly, if you know you might be having sex of some kind soon, that's always a good idea

nice cope there virgin retard.

I've been in a long term relationship with another girl before and during the circumstance that one of would take off our pants and reveal a mess it would result in "Shower or you're just getting fingers" and we would continue based on how we felt.

the other commits domestic violence

Biggest secret about the lezzies is they beat the hell out of each other.

Fingering, literally retarded. Women need more than fingers to fulfill themselves. That's why every lesbian I meet gets the dick at least once a month if not more.

>thread gets legitimate answers
>people just ignore them to bicker and argue among eachother instead
You guys are more autistic than me and I was fucking diagnosed

Why do you think it's cool to lie on the internet?

doesn't actually know shit about vaginas.

If anything, cleaning them makes them worse. You aren't really supposed to clean anything but the labia, if you do you risk upsetting the ph balance and shit.

If you're a virgin, please let people who know what they're talking about make the replies.

Attached: 11111.jpg (500x500, 35K)

You are a dumbass virgin one hundred percent

Nope. Have had sex. This stuff is easily googlable.

They sure as hell don't smell like roses.

He is right, unless a girls vagina is already fucked up she has nothing to gain by washing more than gently with anything but water.

Nvm my dumbass reading comprehension, he's only partially right, ofc that area traps sweat like a motherfucker so showering (without sticking a bar of soap up a pussy) absolutely does help

that's why i said the labia is what needs cleaning... Otherwise the rest is self cleaning, hence discharge and shit.

It's the dick we want, not the man

so girls arent supposed to wash their pussy lips with soap? what the fuck is wrong with your genitals

thas no fair

Attached: apu apustaja spengebab.png (657x527, 24K)

look up "lesbian bed death"