How do you hold your dick when you masturbate and cum to get the best orgasms?

How do you hold your dick when you masturbate and cum to get the best orgasms?
I'm uncut and I typically grab my foreskin collar with a circular grip and pump it back and forth over the rim to get the ropes out. I get god tier loads like this.

Attached: handjob2.gif (312x296, 1.99M)

I'm curious about something when I see videos of tightly cut guys cumming
Are they rubbing the unskinned part between the scar line and head up and down?

Oh and I want to add that I also experiment a lot. The other day I bought some silicone lube but didn't feel like fucking my toy since it's a pain in the ass to clean up.

So I just stroked my uncut cock head with lube. If I powerjack my head when I cum, it ruins the orgasm because of overstim, but I stroked the bottom part of the head and busted a really good nut all over my belly, I'm gonna try that again soon.

I do the same but with my index finger and thumb, then stroke in rhythm with the nut.

should we really be upping our fapping game fellas?

Attached: 1474335130608.png (351x311, 106K)

We might be stuck fapping for a while, may as well get the best nuts possible
That works too, especially when the skin is in just the right spot

I'm cut so I just deathgrip the hell out of it in hopes I can get some good feeling out of it

do you deathgrip the top part of the shaft

theres only one way to go, the uber nut

get into amphetamine and edge for 6 hours and be dissatisfied with the actuall nut

Edging for longer than 1 hour is a waste of time. Your dick will just go numb and you'll feel nothing.

That's exactly what happened to me. I edged for 3 hours a bunch of times, and when I came it was so disappointing. A ton of cum came out, but it didn't really feel like an orgasm, just peeing lots of cum out.

yes. There's no skin to pull from the tip so you hold the base and move up and down. I hope many countries will ban this shit in my lifetime.

>6 hours
rookie numbers

But the ones I'm talking about, they're not holding the base. They're gripping the unskinned part and rubbing up and down
And yeah, I agree.

It's quite small so my hand basically covers the whole thing

Do you stroke the whole head when you cum?

how come some guys stop jerking as they actually cum? like they just stop moving their hand as they ejaculate, doesn't that ruin it? if i don't keep jerking during the orgasm i stop feeling anything, even though cum still comes out

I don't know, I have to keep moving my hand too.

how big of a cumshot do you guys usually get? Even though I'm a cumbrain and jerk off 1-2 times a day, I usually get a huge load.

i dont hold pp unless i start cumming i feel its the most pleasureable part to do the hand motion when u start orgasm i dont have dedicated methods to grip but i like to make it sure i touch both the head and till circuscion scar

do you touch the whole head when you cum, or just the rim?

>not using a fleshlight

>just peeing lots of cum out
how did you manage to do it?
I want to do it but in less than 3 hours

rim bc its more convinient and sometimes i feel full head is too sensitive

I meant that in a bad way. Like, even though I came so much (it was almost like taking a piss), my head was numbed from 4 hours of masturbation.

Just edge for about 45 minutes and get a god tier nut out
yeah, I think both uncut and cut guys would be overstimmed if they tried to jerk the head during an orgasm

Protip: Olive oil is GOAT lube. Just sit on a towel.

im cucked by ssris so i just death grip really fast and then slow down when the ecstasy is about to hit then pump slowly into momentary orgasmic bliss

coconut oil is superior for dick and also butt stuff

Uncut - four finger loose grip, no thumb. Right hand is dominant but I fap with the left. Using the right hand just feels off.

How do you guys hold your dicks when you pee?

Pull back the foreskin and hold it at the base and aim.

Hold my foreskin collar between my thumb and forefinger, and let it rip

Use a ton of different methods, honestly. Once its time to actually nut, I grab with a slightly tight grip and jerk at a very moderate pace and just slowly build up to the final orgasm. Stopped the death-grip rushed orgasms a long time ago, no fun.
I just pull up my shorts on my left leg and let my dick hang and it shoots right into the toilet without using my hands. Extra based because then I don't have any guilt about not washing my hands.

Attached: 07-hot-busty-amateur-in-pink-panties-big-tits.jpg (960x1280, 156K)

ive found two line areas on either my dick which seem to elicit the most pleasure. i place my index and thumb on those and move up and down the line/area, makes me cum buckets in seconds.

what are those areas?

cumming in a good pocket pussy feels so good

I like to lube up try and get as much contact on my glans as possible

Attached: VID_20190325_022223.webm (712x400, 1.84M)

are you the guy who fucks fleshlights and drinks coors banquet?

I'm pic related, so I never actually enjoy it, and I hate my penis.

Attached: circumstraint.jpg (600x485, 18K)

do you have a picture of your dick?

No, it's ugly, scarred, and has a hairy shaft.
Why would I photograph it?

Just pull back my foreskin a bit and let it out