Should people below 5'9" be euthanized?

Should people below 5'9" be euthanized?

I don't hate manlets, but I sure pity them.

Attached: DR3RbZlVoAAcmiI.jpg (800x1200, 144K)

>below 5'9"
the manlet cutoff is 6'2" nowdays manlet

now why would you wanna euthanize yourself op

People who are 5'9" and over are allowed to donate sperm. Therefore, 5'9" is the cutoff.

Yeah probably. Have they ever done anything useful? Is it worth having so many of them?

I don't care about my height but I'll be happy to be put down, where does the line start?

why is that the cutoff tho?
>5'9" and over are allowed to donate sperm
are you even serious?
because this excludes 90% of new americans

I thought it was accepted that short women were cute and tall men were handsome? Do people not like short women? I mean marilyn monroe was 5 6

I'm 6'8 and my 5'6 mate pulls all the chicks on the town, cope harder faggot

Attached: 1565294376722.png (310x326, 24K)

whites below the average (5'9") should self-deport. expats are always valued for their white skin. by exporting our genetic detritus whites can once again dominate the globe.

I'm 5'5 you can kill me op feels bad man

being tall has no real advantage, it makes it so blood has to be pumped further and puts more pressure on the limbs and shorter people live longer. If all you care about is pussy and sports then sure but really its the tall people who are the problem.

5 9 is the optimal height

keep trash talking manlet you'll always be inferior.

Entertainment industry is dominated by manlets because of neoteny, it's not exactly a death sentence

Attached: 1565314593806.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

this height thing is getting ridiculous

Im a non virgin, fit, healthy and still get asked for ID when clean shaved despite being in my 30s and have a fat cock that looks aesthetic as fuck on my frame and the majority of girls are shorter than me and the taller girls dont care either.

>mfw I have heard about the 6'0 elves

HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE HIGH ELVES?

orig

tf do you have against those broskis?
you're talking mad shit for someone in Webley range

Attached: deletpls.png (585x663, 765K)

If you want to euthanize Manlets would you also be for to Euthanize Niggers, Spics and other subhumans?
Dont you pitty them also?
Is your narative to create UberMensch ?

Op assblasted because there are mud crabs more fearsome than him

You lanklets are all the same. All flash and no fury.

Tall men get less pussy, this has been proven