There is simply not enough bussy to go around...

There is simply not enough bussy to go around. More must give themselves to the cause! I mean if you're already a skinny incel cuck faggot, what do you have to lose?

Attached: 1515433007379.jpg (1200x900, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Truer words have yet to be uttered OP

Transpuppy says: True freedom is only obtained with hormone replacement therapy!!

Attached: 20190804_021045.jpg (720x596, 165K)

Honestly incels should be forced to take hormones and transition. Otherwise, they're useless and need to be shot.

Finally, someone talking some sense around here

I see the psy-op is still around. Ya know, I really wouldn't mind if you traps/trannies were passable. It'd ne nice having some more things to fuck in life.

Ella Hollywood my friend

I'm not girly enough or gay enough. I am a skinny twink though.
>manface
Hardly passable.

Manface are you kidding me? She looks more feminine than most high school girls

lena kelly, kylie maria

You're telling me you can't see the boy playing dress up in pic related?

Attached: DsvixuTVAAEPoQY.jpg (1200x1200, 175K)

I truly can't. If you told me this was the star of some new Nickelodean teen dramedy show I'd believe you. Looks a lot like the chick who stars in that new Netflix Sabrina Teenage Witch show actually

And watching her get dicked down rough as hell and constantly saying thank you daddy is probably one of my peak fapping experiences

>Lena Manly
>Kylie Ma(le)ria

>2019 bussy shortage
STOCK UP WHILE YOU CAN BOYS

Attached: 5db.jpg (864x864, 166K)

Dude. Just be gay. You're a retard.

I'd do it but 1. I wouldn't be passable, and 2. I'm not attracted to men. I don't mind dick but everything else about the male body is a strong turn off. If natural futas existed I would probably date one and become a trap for her.

BUY BUY BUY BUY FFFFFFFFFFFF AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 21K)

>And watching her get dicked down rough as hell and constantly saying thank you daddy is probably one of my peak fapping experiences
which vids

Fuck that. I don't wanna smash a boy that looks like a dude. I wanna demolish a BOI that looks like a SLUT.

Just about all of them except for the ones on kink sites where she gets femdom'd or tops a female. Although the one where her and Bailey Jay both get femdom'd by two latex dominatrixes is pretty hot too.

There is a reason you like dicks on women.
Even if you don't realize it now, your planting the mental seeds to slowly become a faggot.

>blah blah blah i want dick in my man ass blah blah
Cope harder or be gay faggot.

not him, but the reason I sorta like traps is cause it means i'm dominating another man, I also kinda like the idea of turning them into a weak personal cock slave.

Exactly what about admitting I like dicks is cope? As I said I'd like to take dick as long as it's not attached to a man. I don't find male bodies or male expressions of pleasure hot. I wouldn't be happy if I were gay because these things would ruin it for me.
Until futas are created, pegging is the thing.

If you're not into traps then why pretend to understand the mentality of those who do? Why are you even in this thread instead of slithering around Jow Forums spouting schizo conspiracy theories like usual? Is someone a closet case?

Attached: 1501682718814.gif (460x259, 1.93M)

Those shemales with big ol bolt on tits are pretty close to futa to be fair. Take a gander at /gif/ lol pretty sure theres a shemale fucking straight men thread up right now

Where did you pull Jow Forums from?
I'm literally gay, and for me liking traps made me more comfortable with dicks. It went from liking to dominate, to liking being dominated.
This is about traps, dicks, and no homo or homo. Not Jow Forums

Well, I'm Gayish bisexual. You mold into it as you jerk off.

Because these posts
Are pretty typical of your average trans hater on Jow Forums

I'm not
He might be from Jow Forums. A lot of people here hate these threads.

Attached: AE9A62A2-D5C3-4716-BDC6-FC5A23ADB1FC.png (275x184, 10K)

I would really love to take a look at the Discord where you ""organize"" and circlejerk over these threads
PS if you pass feel free to make that limp dick bounce while you ride my dick

Attached: 1563980541200.jpg (486x365, 25K)

My bad then, thought you were the same guy and I interpreted your post here as being hateful. For me, I will always be a top. I'm a gross hairy guy who likes to eat, bottoming will never be appealing to me.

fatboys are cute too maybe I'm just horny but I'd love to cuddle with one

Attached: balls touching.png (1280x720, 579K)

fun and active Jow Forums discord, join now for frens!

discord
.gg/Mqe36gm

Attached: __bedivere_fate_grand_order_fate_stay_night_and_fate_series_drawn_by_katou_kuroko__sample-f5dfd7e3ee (850x1095, 190K)

OP here I have never used discord and never will. I despise the shit, it ruined Jow Forums overnight. I just have an equal interest in bouncing petite fembois on my cock is all

Shoo, shoo! Skidaddle.

>I swear i'm not gay, I just like being fucked in the asshole by big cocks.
Do you see how this is redundant? I said it's cope because you do not want to admit that you are gay. I don't hate fags, I hate coping closet fags.
Also not from Jow Forums. Where did I say I hate trans?

This is an affront to natural life. You cannot cheat your way out of the misery of existence by wearing pretty dresses and sucking juicy cocks.

>You cannot cheat your way out of the misery of existence by wearing pretty dresses and sucking juicy cocks.
Something tells me you've never tried

Attached: tumblr_inline_pjj99fNtVf1wspp52_1280.png (225x225, 48K)

That's why I try to convert non mutilated MtFs to turn gay. I believe if they found a non-toxic loving relationship where they got the attention their weakened minds need, they would feel a lot better.
They just need genuine love!

>Hes not even a qt trap
I was looking forward to bullying one a bit, not like they don't enjoy it

I don't give a shit if this is considered "gay" or "straight." I don't care about labels. If liking dicks makes me gay, then I guess I'm gay. Whatever. Doesn't change anything about the fact that I have never wanted to fuck a man.

Then the real question is...
Is sucking fucking?

I wouldn't suck a man's dick, either. My attractions starts and stops at the dick. The idea of giving head to a woman, dick or not, arouses me. The idea of giving head to a guy disgusts me. I'm just not wired to go for guys.

End all be all rules of traps/trannies/shemales:
1) Topping is hetero
2) Sucking is gay
3) Bottoming is gay
4) if her she-peen is bigger than yours and she's not extremely embarrased about it or doesn't cage it, its gay
5) if she cut it off, its not only gay but also satanic

>If liking dicks makes me gay, then I guess I'm gay.
Well, that's more like it. But jesus just claim bisexuality if you have to, because you sure as hell can't claim to be 100% straight.

Why don't any of you cute traps offer your girl pussy up to my cock

OP is not a trap but is trying to spread the good word in hopes that one day traps will be frolicking abundant and plentiful for all to enjoy and brutally rape

*boipussi
FTFY

What part of "I don't give a shit about labels" don't you understand? I'm not some brainlet SJW, I don't need that kind of validation.

I'm inclined to agree with you. In fact I think most people aren't one thing or the other. However it seemed like you had an aversion to being called gay. So I tried to compromise. Maybe I misinterpreted.

Oh iunno... My pride. My sense of self and where I belong. Not having to deal with medications for shit. Losing my ability to have children. Possibly never looking trap enough. I mean wtf is wrong with you? There are more than enough things to lose.

sauce?
origial coment

You post on Jow Forums. Pride and reproductions are either foreign concepts for you or will be very soon

Just search ella hollywood bailey jay. The studio name is called feminized or something like that

I'm 29. Men peak in their 50's. Women peak before 25.

>Men peak in their 50's
Excuse me what the fuck?

All those pills you take will never make you a woman. Keep lining up the pockets of big pharm, faggot. Surely one day you'll realize all was for naught then you jump off a bridge cuz you're an aged tranny lmao

Attached: BBC6D5EE-6931-452D-AED4-67B002F46CD4.jpg (900x706, 88K)

Fun fact- pharma is still gonna manufacture these drugs whether you buy them or not
Fun fact- many traps buy their pharms from 3rd party resellers, usually chinks
Fun fact- nobody gives a shit about your personal baggage and hangups

;)

Attached: 1564553969242.jpg (332x187, 7K)

Based desu. These people who shit on hrt for funding big pharma are the same ones who laugh at vegans because their actions do nothing to decrease meat production.

Where can I find a trap gf, do any of you guys know?

Some dudes are lucky and find some on local grindr, others like me only have disgusting fat truckers and wrinkly old men. Maybe look for local anime clubs? Might look around /soc/ and /lgbt/ for area code threads too.

You think finding one is the hard part, but the real battle is convincing them you aren't a "chaser" looking for a pump & dump booty call (especially if you actually are)

Trannies must be killed

Attached: 8e3a5c36ed5ddf63d805b58689f5c24238b8af45ff5d4c372f55c9fcc672fc4e.jpg (334x334, 88K)

Trannies are mentally ill and degenerate, you should all be rouned up and gassed in concentration camps

Only tranny fuckers care about trannies enough to hate them

Attached: A257C5F5-0441-4B4A-AE39-09EE6A8084C5.png (390x390, 112K)

Transpuppy says: bigots are niggers~!

Attached: 1564548026694.jpg (500x791, 156K)

imagine laying naked in a kiddie pool filled with an entire ghetto's worth of black loads. Just rolling around head to toe in warm stinky poz'd nigger cum. Watching all those giant black veiny fuck tubes get worked until they spray on you, one after the other for hours, as they all insult you for being sissy white garbage and spitting on you

UNNNNFFFFFF UwU

Attached: 991CC893AC034C589C5AC4BFA2E1134B.jpg (750x745, 55K)

Wow. This thread really is origeonal and whatever glad to see this totally correct and not in any way retarded thread.

Attached: Screenshot_20190731-230304.png (760x200, 30K)

bussy shortage?
Damn, I'm a commodity now

ok but where to find buyers for bussy?
same
I have the feeling thats fake news and bussy is plenty but cock is short in supply.

Attached: 1556017366076.gif (350x464, 300K)

I almost fell for this shit a couple of years ago because I knew how to order shit from darknet markets, but I ended up getting a gf, working out and taking supplements to boost my T instead.
Get fucked reiko, you'll always be a repulsive freak while I am steadily ascending towards Chaddom.

Where do you even buy all that shit without a prescription

Attached: 1564177298704.png (240x240, 82K)

nah cock is plenty cheap, just willing cock. I think your best bet at getting with cock is by using your mouth. The idea of fucking a tranny/trap is weird, but the idea of having a tranny/trap sucking my cock, fondling my balls, gulping down my load; that thought exists and is a guilty pleasure.

I have been so curious about hormones. I already cage my little dick and can sissygasm so why stop now?

Because it's not going to be like you imagine it. For every cute sissy there are hundreds of failed abominations. Also long term testosterone deficiency will literally kill you. Enjoy having Alzheimer's and Osteoporosis in your 40s

>More must give themselves to the cause!
I'd rather we mandate obligatory sexual gratification when asked for, if we really are not going to have a monogamous society and laws an more
free pussy for all
trannies are disgusting

Attached: naughtygirl.jpg (1853x2261, 451K)

people in this server can help you get it without a prescription : SPffg2d
dw they are very nice and open

Attached: 1474028644576.jpg (2893x2893, 511K)

Why are you people such fags

If there were so few of us I'd be drowning in bussy but no cute trap from my area has sent me a fuck request yet probably because you have standards too and are no more interested in fucking boring 5/10 robots than anyone else

bussy is passive user, you gotta make a move.
you can be average and boring all you want as long as youre active and take the initiative.
but that would mean you open yourself up to getting hurt, am I right?

Attached: 1546261138032.jpg (898x1280, 252K)

Looks like someone didn't enjoy your last server very much
That shit was meant to happen anyway

Attached: 451.jpg (680x1133, 133K)

In general I'd have to act in a way that really doesn't match my personality and I fucking hate that

What was meant to happen? Becoming a sissy? Im only 5 ft 4. Its not like I had much of a choice

People getting blackmailed over this shit again and again

>In general I'd have to act in a way that really doesn't match my personality and I fucking hate that
blame society for traditional male roles then user. on the one hand you want traps and tranners to act feminine and cute but you refuse to act manly and tough. so what does that make you?
its okay if you want a gf/gf(bf) thats not that passive, they are just rare.
fuck I'm even smoler than you. ;_;
low effort bait 8/8

Attached: 1546428258459.jpg (1999x1442, 532K)

Do you like to be picked up, user?

never had someone pick me up, it sounds like something I would like though.

If you're like 5'1 or something, how the hell have you never been picked up? I'd be tossing you around like a fuckin football

I don't have friends or someone who would do that to me. so far no random people have come up to me and tossed me around like a football. that sounds pretty scary actually.. yeeted in front of a train. pleasant.

Attached: 1562954217653.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

im 5'4 and love to be picked up and manhandled

Listen I'm really careful, so I wouldn't toss a stranger into a train, lemme take your throwing virginity, c'mon

actually throw me off a building and I let you.
sounds like a good way to go
but seriously, sure go ahead, as long as you're not hurting me.

Attached: 1563386340242.gif (500x561, 688K)

Dont worry guys you'll look fabulous!

Attached: a8a8d879d7eea223fe6225ece5128312.jpg (720x576, 75K)

look at these huge bongers. wow

Attached: 1563372313502.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

...I'm actually probably not strong enough to pick you up, but gimme time and I'll try my best.

you don't have to be that strong if you dont want to user.
also I weigh 100lbs, pretty of-roof-throwable.

Attached: 1562905693931.jpg (744x720, 98K)

That's only like ~26 lbs less than me!
Do you have a discord or anything user? you seem nice

oh wow ur tiny like me. I hated it when I was younger, but now I don't mind anymore.
I do, yes. But I dont post it publicly. sorry.

user I'll gladly push you off a building onto a comfy rescue cushion :3

I'm like 5'7, I'm perfectly normal-ish height for a boy, thank you!

It's okay, don't worry.