Has anyone else noticed a disturbing decrease in the amount of positive transgender representation on this board?

Has anyone else noticed a disturbing decrease in the amount of positive transgender representation on this board?

Attached: lcxdg6j6ihv01.jpg (709x1398, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it isn't disturbing at all. in fact, i embrace the exclusivity of trannies on this board.

No.
Fuck off ugly tranny.

yeah there's definitely been an increase

This is not the right board for tranny support

Tranners are cute if the have penis and are cute desu

More positive representation would be great.

please stop bumping this thread

trannies = faggots trying to LARP as females. no straight man will ever want you, just accept it

We don't want straight men either lmao

oh really? because a majority of trannies ive seen are complaining over how straight men arent willing to accept their girldicks

That's interesting, since 90% of the trans girls I know are lesbians. Dunno where you're getting your sources senpai

LOL, yes you do bitch, every time I see a trans woman they're always complaining about dating when in reality they have much bigger problems.

if the trannies arent complaining about how men don't want their girldicks, they're complaining about how lesbians don't want their girldicks. oh the irony.

>bitch
awww thanks for the correctly gendered insult senpai

Lesbians hate transbians. The only people who would go for transbians are other transbians.

40% Consider joining it Faggot

Would unironically date a transgirl. There's something cute about them sometimes.

awwww thanks senpai

Attached: tenor.png (370x300, 46K)

>someone spams a board with a meme
>no one is happy
>meme dies down
>"wtf?"
It was inevitable

Why do you all hate chasers? You're all like a third gender basically. I couldn't like an actual guy

genuinely curious if people this retarded even know any transgendered people irl

lol youre lying.
also
>trans girls i know
all 3 of them ?

Men pretending to be women or women pretending to be men are deplorable if they go beyond crossdressing and actually mutilate their genitals

The best part about being a trans girl is that your penis smells cuter

I have no plans to mutilate my genitals but i do take pills and live as my desired gender where do you rate it

do we really have to? your true intentions shine through better on the internet where you aren't ashamed of admitting that you want to force people into relationships despite you being a failed experiment and a result of teenage boys wanting to become the anime that they watch to then fail miserably and look for validation on an anonymous board

see I would like an answer to this too.. what about "chasers" don't you like? would you call a straight guy a chaser for chasing women? would you call a gay man a chaser for chasing men? it almost seems like you know you're different and see yourself as nothing more than a fetish

>>penis smells cuter
what the cinnamon toast fuck did you just bring upon this cursed land you motherfucker
R/cUrSeDcOmMeNtS
>goddamn redditors are annoying

>checked
I don't know about smells cuter
but I have heard that HRT makes the skin soft ergo the skin on the penis is soft too.dno if it's just memes though to get straight guys to try fem pp

Idk if its softer but like
My dick used to smell like a mans dick you know like gross as fuck
But now it still smells lewd but more like pussy.

>most likely has no idea what pussy smells like nor will ever

That's kind of fucking gross

Attached: 2E4344E0-0B49-4A5E-87FC-C62E842642E3.jpg (810x456, 21K)

Before i transitioned i had sex with three count em three women. I was in major repression and thought if i got laid id forget about being a girl.

go die in a ditch you self bumping fuck

what made you want to become a tranny? why would someone willingy put themself in a place where no one but other trannies will fuck them?

>girl
do i have to tell you?

How fr@quently do you think about suicide.?.

Only you, you fucking ugly wig-wearing man-jawed faggot.

>i had sex with three count em three women.
One
Two
Count em'
Three Women? Woah dude.

Attached: 8BB307AF-C70D-4A11-B512-2FA3F5FCF9C8.png (240x392, 86K)

To be completely honest with you, tranny, your kind should fuck off from this board.

yeah man, it's disgusting

Attached: 1564468699551.jpg (509x625, 31K)

Well i dont like sex so it wasnt a factor in the decision. I just wanted to like myself.
Often, but that has more to do with my neet status than my tranny status. Like being a tranny? I slice where i live like pie. But living with my parents at 24, with no formal education past a ged, and every day i do nothing but play games and watch anime and sleep? Yea i wanna kill myself.

I know 3. And I think it's retarded to solve your mental problems by taking the nuclear option which is changing your gender and never fully being yourself again. It's funny because the same group promotes body embracement except when it's about trannies.

kill yourself, do it. your parents will be thankful for not having to deal with their delusional son

My point was ive sniffed snatch before!
My parents accept me though. I even have a sister that was born when i was 17, shes only ever known me as a girl.

It's just really funny and autistic how you worded it.

Transgenders have fucking mental illnesses. It's like supporting schizophrenia.

fun and active Jow Forums discord, join now for frens!

discord
.gg/Mqe36gm

Attached: __arikawa_hime_himegoto_drawn_by_tsukudani_norio__a573cb5a985f03dcc64df99786b0df34.jpg (600x841, 470K)

DEATH TO ALL TRANNIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

A lot of the trannies i've spoken to from this board have been pretty cool to talk to and on average cuter than the lefty tumblr type of tranny