Dating a girl

>dating a girl
>she supports Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
>what do?

Attached: gf.png (299x471, 219K)

let her dom you but make it strictly no cuck shit

Dump her as she's obviously a promiscuous leftist who will probably cuck you with a nigger down the road to "be progressive"

Just leave now, big red flag. Unless you agree then you'll have to deal with all sorts of garbage you hate

Man fuck this shit, the one time I almost got a girlfriend she threw me away cause I said the women's march was retarded (remember that shit)

It is now an anal-only relationship. You alternate between buttfucking her and her strapon fucking you in the ass. It's the only way to be truly equal.

This and it's what you should do regardless of your girlfriend's political affiliations.

>male and female anal
>equal
As if, one of these is obviously better to receive than the other.

Don't you know that it's better to give than receive?

don't break up with her because of politics, don't be afraid to talk about your political opinions. If she can't handle differences in your relationship, then she'll leave you.

Don't hide your power level because you're afraid of losing her, and don't escalate the civil war by letting the political lines split you (at least on your end)

I don't care about politics but AOC is fucking hot. I want her to make me get on my knees and jerk off to her while she insults me.

I won't. Outside of her (really stupid) politics, she is probably my favorite person in the world.

Attached: gf2.png (219x276, 133K)

This is actually what my gf and I do. Its pretty cool

Move out of Jew York

Hot. TeII me more.

>what do?
Her of course.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez herself is way out of your league.

fucking based. spoken like a true patrician

Attached: 3A7A2D98-8C7E-4804-9E26-72B558E7370E.jpg (767x787, 133K)

Anyone with a heart supports Ocasio-Cortez. Most of what she says is common sense:
>tax on the wealthy; in Reagan's days the marginal tax rate on the wealthy was 90%!
>don't lock up children
>etc

>implying conservative women like tomi lahren or lauren southern aren't BBC sluts

This is why you don't date girls in special ed.

LMFAO DISGUSTANG
HATE FUCK AND DISCARD

>aoc is fucking hot

Attached: 1510630257103.png (378x357, 81K)

Nice appeal to emotion libturd kys now

Waaahhh u don't have a heart if u don't support the politician of my choice

Die nigger