I am a female and I too suffer from very heavy depression and social anxiety. Also I have absolutely no friends...

I am a female and I too suffer from very heavy depression and social anxiety. Also I have absolutely no friends. My boyfriend....

Why does every fucking girl with "mental illness" have a boyfriend while guys with the same issue usually rot in complete social isolation?

Attached: zr3r35whgje31.jpg (618x597, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I am a female and I too suffer from very heavy depression and social anxiety. Also I have absolutely no friends. My boyfriend....

kek

If you really were to be a girl, you'd have posted tits with timestamp already.

Get lost.

you would date a depressed girl if she gave you the time of day, and so would most mentally ill boys. That's why she has a boyfriend

he's not saying he's a girl, lol.
he's making fun of girls that claim to be socially inept yet have boyfriends. he just poorly worded it.

Because men and women cope in different ways. You mightve heard that women are more likely to have a proclivity towards people, and men to things. This holds true in this case. Men will usually look to material things like vices or wealth, while women seek people in the form of a significant other, usually leading to a codependence.

Because its easy for women and the mentally Fucked ones starve themselves

>Why does every fucking girl with "mental illness" have a boyfriend while guys with the same issue usually rot in complete social isolation?
Because mating is harder for males. Women choose their mates. Males compete for their mates.

I am autistic please stop desu

Women are a joke. Please nuke this world

i can beat that:
>schizophrenic autist girl
>fat
>ugly
>fit bf with decent face, no diagnoses

Females are only isolated out of choice. You're the fucking roastie who dwell in self pity the most, yet instead of getting scorn, you'll have pathetic men buying your dirty socks online or orbiting you. You'll never understand true loneliness, you fucking useless trash.

This is an underrated thread and one of the best and the essence of r9k

This guy gets it. This guy gets it

OP is a guy, not a girl. The wording is just a bit weird

It's worded perfectly fine, although the first line should've been greentexted.

Are these females in high school or something? As a depressed socially anxious chick in her 20's, most girls I meet with mental illness my age are single. Or they're stuck in a relationship with a kid.

The guys who aren't depressed only go for girls who are bubbly and talk 24/7.
The guys who are depressed are as anxious as the girls so everyone goes home feeling like shit.

If you have these kind of mentall illnesses, you tend to seek out communities where people suffer in the same way (like this one). If you hang out in these communities, you really start to notice that most of the females have boyfriends.

Or go on youtube and type "social anxiety" and "depression". Most of these girls have boyfriends while with the guys, they usually talk with an heavily inhibited voice and you can see they are socially completely isolated

I guess my college is just overflowing with positive people. And the few I've met have every other mental illness besides social anxiety so they never have issues with dating.

But still, no one is ever in a relationship for long. But that may have more to do with my age group and less with gender.

There is also an effect that most people nowadays are more aware of mental illness and at the same time, people generally like victim mentally so you have people who claim to have one despite not really having one. People mistake being afraid to talk to a stranger with social anxiety and being bored with depression.

Female struggle is a meme

The heck, pretty much every girl I meet is in a relationship except for the ones that literally do not go outside or attempt to make friends in any capacity (I meet them by contactfagging here)
I met a girl that was straight up suicidal, BPD, severe anxiety, and she had a normie bf
Maybe it's just my area but every girl I've met IRL has a bf even the literal autistic girl I met at a convention that told me the backstory of her OC within 5 minutes of meeting her. Guy seemed extremely normie and uninterested in everything around him

Dont doubt yourself. That happens everywhere. Cant even blame girls for it. Us dudes are fucking pathetic.

Yeah I kinda figured. I'm really trying to come to terms with the whole "dying alone and unloved" thing but suicide is scary
Nights make it worse and I feel really bad right now

fun and active Jow Forums discord, join now for frens!

discord
.gg/Mqe36gm

Attached: 0-eidg2FcRLS1FXnsFM40uFAROj2ERQO6i8G9D7odak.jpg (640x819, 100K)

>no friends
>boyFRIEND
Fuck off from this board if you are a 1. Tranny 2. Girl 3. Non virgin or girlfriend having male

>guys with mental illness can't have gfs

>people misreading the fucking OP
You antsy low attention span niggers are far more annoying than e-girls. My expectations of women at this point are them just being forever mentally 12, and I am never disappointed.

Because you can be a drug addicted, psycho, single mom with a rotten aids cunt and guys will still wany to date you

>Why does every fucking girl with "mental illness" have a boyfriend while guys with the same issue usually rot in complete social isolation?
Because men will fuck anything and everything no matter how retarded or broken, while women won't.

you want to know why, OP? it's because it is literally impossible for a female to not find a guy if she wants to
even the fattest, most damaged females can get a boyfriend, even high quality boyfriends
men, however, even high quality males, have extremely hard times finding anything suitable
imagine being a real chad/ubermensch man today looking for even a half decent female with good genetics
hah, literally impossible task
it's okay
fuck it all
I'm over it
really
I'm over it

are you 15 years old with no life experience and a complete intardnet newfag?

I have all manic depression and bipolar disorder and I've never had a bf. I hit the wall ages ago. You were probably talking to some asshole with self diagnosed meme depression and anxiety. Learn to tell the difference between genuine people and attention whores and you'll be much happier in life.

Why does everyone have social anxiety?
Am I missing something? Is there something scary about faggots that aren't better than you?
I was fucking home schooled and interact in group settings better than you publicschool fags.

Attached: 1565322864710.gif (500x349, 1.8M)

>Or they're stuck in a relationship with a kid.
thanks for not only proving OP but that other trope that females have insanely high standards despite them being absolute garbage today, mentally and physically
>with a kid
jesus christ, listen to yourself

>i am female
this sums up every single "femanon" on this board
go home larper, you're a dude who's pretending to be a chic not because of trans reasons but because of blackpill reasons
fuck the blackpill

>Fuck off from this board if you are a 1. Tranny 2. Girl 3. Non virgin or girlfriend having male
yeah, I don't know how difficult it is to enforce these basic rules
mods should ban any of the above at any first sign
imagine how nice and actually constructive this board would be then
but it's too late
what other forums can I go to? I feel like the normalos even ruined internet

>I was fucking home schooled
for a person with no social anxiety, you sure are a retard
of course you aren't damaged when you never went to public school
you have no idea, no clue, what the real world is like out there, you've only been with non-broken adults in formal, polite settings

>this sums up every single "femanon" on this board
>go home larper, you're a dude who's pretending to be a chic not because of trans reasons but because of blackpill reasons
>fuck the blackpill
?????
do you have retardation?

the "fembots" here are angry guys who want to lie about wAmeN BeInG bAd and they pretend to be wamen themselves so we retards go ahead and "confirm" their lies
why else do you think the fembots here have no morality? it's because they're dudes who want to pretend that women are bad, women aren't bad, feminists are bad, and feminists are not wamen

>you sure are a retard
you're the one making horrendous assumptions, user.
I have no clue? I moved out at 16 lol I finished my diploma by myself, while working and taking care of my degenerate sister's two kids.

non broken adults? formal? polite?
You are so fucking dumb, i'm literally laughing in real life desu
you must be a shrimp dick NEET tho

I literally just don't see the point in succumbing to being a weak piece of shit that thinks so little of themself that everyone divulges in delusional ideals of social settings containing monsters that are going to kill you or something. It's not fucking real.

checked
have you met females in real life? I have. Some really damaged ones, too. And all had bf and/or a harem of men to choose from. I can't even think of one single female that doesn't apply to.
Even a junkie lesbian I know. Maybe som really ugly, really fat blubbers over the age of 40 has a hard time of it, but that's after a lifetime of dicks running a train on their roast beef flap hole and shitting out child-goblins

again, you never went to public school
you aren't even close to understanding what you dodged
but you still sound like a real piece of shit, so that's probably why you don't have a problem
after all, the asshole people we deal with are pieces of shit like you
not only that, you come unto our board and shit it up with garbage like this

i'm sensing you're greatly triggered, user.
why so angry?
Do you think that not moving out, getting a job, and being around people isn't a social setting to be subjected to the muck and mire of shitty asshole people?
Why do I have to be an asshole, instead of a person that just refuses to crumble under the judgmental stare of faggots ... perhaps ... like you? Hmm.

Attached: 1563227839745.jpg (227x222, 8K)

Because
a) They're lying about their mental illness
b) Females being weak isn't looked down upon.
c) Men have no standards and will always be eager to put pussy in a pedestal.

i have met alot of females in real life and when i compare them to the fembots here i can confirm that the "fembots" are fake

Having a gf, bf or a family doesnt mean you cant be lonely and depressed.

1 you have a dick
2 you are liyng

origamu fuck you fuckin piece of attention whoring fuck

not sure what your point here is
I am 35, wizard, ex-military, moved out when I was 16 too, have money, worked a ton of jobs, and I don't fear any people or are intimidated by them
I just fucking loathe them
>i have met alot of females in real life and when i compare them to the fembots here i can confirm that the "fembots" are fake
ofc the fembots here are fake
no real-life females would act like the "fembots" here
females in real-life justify their every behaviour, even though they feel deep shame and guilt about it, especially the bad stuff (like having over 5-10 partners) deep down
real-life females are certainly not redpilled about their behaviour
you are not a genius or a social savant for finding that out
it's fucking obvious, einstein

that's literally the point i am trying to make retard! please read the full conversation before you get yourself mixed up in an opinion you agree on

holy shit literally nobody here can read

My point is, why do I have to be considered an asshole or a piece of shit for not caring?
I literally fucking hate every single person I see in person first, only giving them a civil chance to prove me wrong because it's illegal to just pounce and do terrible things.
Ex military wizard. How does that even work?
You're fucking confusing, you jagoff.

Attached: 1563219482545.png (500x500, 215K)

this is where our convo started
>>i am female
>>Why does every fucking girl with "mental illness" have a boyfriend while guys with the same issue usually rot in complete social isolation?
>this sums up every single "femanon" on this board
>go home larper, you're a dude who's pretending to be a chic not because of trans reasons but because of blackpill reasons
fuck the blackpill
you're the one started to talk about "fembots" or whatever
if you want to talk about that, fine
fembots larpers here play out the stereotypical female to a high degree
still doesn't mean it is false, even when they act it out
again, I have met plenty of females, and they really are self-obsessed, narcissistic, spoiled and complete, utter whores
and they all lie about it, without scruples, like psychos
>You're fucking confusing, you jagoff.
that's clearly because you are confused and have absolutely no point other than whining about the social anxiety of others, yet you just now talk about pouncing on people and whatnot
yeah, I'd rather sit inside all day than meet you looneys, but here you are too

This thread has really opened my eyes towards the average IQ of this board

>that's clearly because you are confused and have absolutely no point other than whining about the social anxiety of others
I'm not the 35yr old wizard, bruh.
I'm just trying to illicit a different mode of thought from people - ask them why they're afraid of them.
You also didn't ask me why I felt the way I did, so I didn't offer the info until it was necessary; you didn't actually stimulate anything to bring about that nuance, just that you seem to have issues, and there had to be an unnatural injection of clarification of the subject.

See what I'm saying?
Just tryna get people to put themselves out there and talk about shit.
Whining not included, fucko. I don't need to whine about other people being pussies.

Attached: 1563256360730.jpg (248x203, 5K)

>Whining not included, fucko. I don't need to whine about other people being pussies.
yet you do

Agree, should have greentexted the first sentence for all those basedfaggots

Because is ridiculous easy for a roastie to get a man.
She only have to say "yes" and the only thing is expected from her is eventually open her legs.
And no matter how ugly, crazy or fat the roastie could be, there will be always a beta willing to engage in a relationship and treat her like a queen.

Am I, though?
Or are you just more sensitive than a vagina?

because men seek out emotionally damaged women

Nah, they treat them like garbage too but most roasties are so dependant on their bfs so fast, that they couldn't care less, or rather justify it in other ways, like "oh he treats me just like garbage should be treated" and so on

>Or are you just more sensitive than a vagina?
perhaps
you did calm your tits down, so maybe your aspergers isn't that dramatic
>because men seek out emotionally damaged women
actually, that is probably a very good answer
I am very attracted to "vulnerable" women, in that I want to take care of them, protect them

I don't care about gender. what I care about is when I try to open up after trying to keep my severe mental illness a secret and someone with a fully functioning life tells me "oh yeah I have that too bro". fuck off. no you fucking don't. you're not so debilitated by your own mental state you can't even go to a supermarket. fuck you. this is why people like me kill themselves

No, I just more or less moved on to other threads because you're horrendously boring. RIP user

Attached: 1563231058696.jpg (981x732, 56K)

Am a female with mental health issues. Am in a relationship with a male with mental health issues. Just different ones than mine, which is nifty since we complement each other.
I am the socially awkward but rational aspie, he's the emotionally unstable manic-depressive type that can talk to people. Inb4 "money, looks". I earn more money, I have the better looks.
Also, just saying, you folks seem to know only weird people? Maybe not the women are the problem or the guys, maybe you just live around what the Brits would call "chavs". People with unfavourable socioeconomic background that display a behavior that many people don't really dig. If you don't like them, find decent friends. I have not one person in my life to which your weird concepts of men&women would apply. If you sit in a cave, don't complain about the darkness. Go somewhere else if you want light.

> unstable manic-depressive type

not mentally crippling ill, just low inhib which is actually pretty good

Not crippling, no. A challenge for him, the relationship, his family and friends? Yes.
Same for me though. High functioning, yet I am also a challenge for everything mentioned above.
Also, stop acting like social anxiety and autism is the only real suffering. Hubby is good with people, yes, but that doesn't mean he's not feeling lonely inside, scared that people just like "a mask" and not him. Everybody has their own set of problems, dude. If people here talked more to "normal women" they'd notice what emotional wrecks they are, too. Full of fear, full of stress due to social expectations.
Just stop expecting life to be more than a constant, exhausting struggle with a few good moments. It is just that. For everybody. Welcome to grown-up world. Sit down, take a cup of tea and let's try to make each others life easier.

> Full of fear, full of stress due to social expectations.

and yet they mysteriously "find" a boyfriend (not that a girl has to put in any effort), have a friend group, constantly get invited to events of which they post instagram pictures and worse of all, all those normies with their set of "problems" are judgemental as fuck.

>hurrdurr everyone has the same brain chemistry as me

That's why it's called a disorder you idiot

Well, if I look at some of the bfs of some of my friends I think having no bf is preferable to this clusterfuck.
Having no partner is just as socially stigamatizing to a woman than to a man. Even worse if there are no kids yet, because of the biological clock. So many pick a frog instead of a prince.
And the instagram bullshit... dude, that is female flexing. "look, how well i perform in the role society put me in, i am so social!". Just like men flex their wealth. We can agree that male and female stereotype bullshit has no winners, i hope. All suffer. Just let people be themselves, stop forcing Barbies on kids and then wonder why they think clothes are all that matters and what defines their value as a human being.
You feel people being judgmental about your looks? It is worse for women. They don't invest HOURS and $$$$ each fucking day into make-up and shit for fun. This stuff interests them because they think they are failures if they don't do it. Since many think their value as a human being is solely based on their looks. It is a rat's race. While yes indeed, most men wouldn't really notice if the fingernails were not perfect. But women think you WOULD notice & be disgusted by them.

Jfl, you are not talking to people here who have some little insecurity here like your boyfriend or friends. You are talking to shut in losers who have missed out on their youth and have isolated themselves from society completely. Some of the guys here can't even bring out their garbage, even though they are disgusted by the smell because it is emotionally too painful for them.

> All suffer

I will never take their suffering seriously. Having friends who you sometimes hang out with, having a relationship, hell having the fucking courage and energy to even do all those things and having some little insecurities is not crippling depression, social anxiety or any other kind of mental illness. It is just fucking victim mentality and being bored.

It is like rich people complaining to some indian slum kid who was born into a literal shithole about how hard of a life they have.

Well, this is basically my life you are describing. Today I have a bad anxiety/agoraphobia day btw, means I am also not really able to leave the house. At least the depression is not full blown today. Meeting with friends is a struggle. Every time, even if i enjoy it when I am there.
And BECAUSE I am, well, like you in a way, I know that you cannot dismiss the suffering of other people like that just because it is different.
Seriously dude, stop hating others. Will make loving yourself easier. And the other way around.
We're all just humans. You are not alone. Even if you feel like that. I see you. I hear you. Others do as well.
That I am not feeling physical pain from self-hate anymore is not because having tits magicked that away. It is because apparently it is easier to ask for help when you are female. Like, professional help. (Wo)man up and get help, if you need it. Better than life in misery.

Dunno man i dated a paranoid schizo once and he left me. miss him still. now im depressed and single

>woman are valued only on their looks :(
Men get way more shit for not being chiseled 6'9 chads. You said it yourself they marry the frog instead of the Prince. What a horrible fate to be forced into marriage with a sub-7 male due to your biological clock. Think of all the fun you could've had instead at chads cock-carousel.
Stop cuntsplaining you'll never ever get close to a fraction of the agony and despair inherent to the life of a ugly male.

Meme gender, meme depression.

Im a female who has severe depression, psycho tendencies, mood swings and general anxiety. I can function socially but if its many people in a room and Im forced to interact with them I will feel very uncomfortable to the point where I will leave the room.

I dated 3 men. Each who broke up with me in less than one month. Most of the common reasons were
>upon finding out im a recreational drug user im usually dumped
>I smoke ocassionally
>my psycho moments were just too difficult to handle.

Plus since I'm attracted to onions and broken men, its probably likely to be an unhealthy relationship.

Basically Im saying that most men who are rotting in complete isolation are rotting because they want to be. All I wanted was someone to rot with but from having 3 partners already, I realised there is no hope for me!

Attached: f9846a517af34e5695ebc7c86338bcad.png (259x224, 22K)

maybe cause women actually have standards and aren't going to risk getting murdered by someone with "depression"

Not onions but men with suicidal tendencies that are onions

>Basically Im saying that most men who are rotting in complete isolation are rotting because they want to be
except that's wrong because getting a partner isn't as effortless as it is for women. a woman who has no clue how people work and how to get a partner can still get one because some guy will come along and ask to date her. but if a man has no clue how people work and how to get a partner, well too bad for him.

it is effortless though. you could get some psychotic druggie woman very easily.

well where the fuck am I supposed to meet her? I'm not in any social circles so I don't know how I'd get exposed to one.

I married someone I fell in love with. And my biological clock was definitely not ticking when I was 23, dude :D That was ages ago.
And no, you don't get more shit for not being chiseld chad. I assure you that. I actually have not a single female aquaintance or friend who ever went for a chiselled chad. Or who is as promiscous as you think women are. 2-3 bfs before they found their now long-term partner is normal in my social circles.
And I personally prefered the slightly dishevelled looking thin guys. I dislike "chiseled". The hubby was not thin, more square :D but defo not chiseled. Has a cute face with big brown puppy eyes and the sweetest nose imaginable. I love it so much and my heart is melting when I think of it.

Then after they start dating they realise its not for them then choose to recluse back into their shell because they cant deal with taking care of someone else while taking care of themselves

I've never made it further than one conversation with a woman (it's the same with making friends for me). people just give up on trying to talk to me since I'm so boring. I don't know how to fix it though, I already have hobbies. Like I said, if a woman is boring and has nothing to talk about, it's not an issue because some guy will ask her out and do all the work for her. but since men are the ones who have to initiate relationships and lead conversations, I'm fucked.

Also, maybe stop being so fixated on looks in general. You talk about people like they are things. Including yourself. Stop objectifying.
Thing is, let's assume I was single and your age again. Would I be attracted to you? No! Because you are ugly? Nope, because your personality is really unattractive, superficial, shallow and negative. I have felt attracted to "ugly" men quite often when they were brilliant and friendly enough. But if both of that is lacking, then, well, no. Simply: No.
As long as you use words like "cuntsplaining" you will never find a loving and respectful relationship with a woman that has a shred of self-respect and standards.

I wouldn't want to be with someone who thinks me boring and just likes me for my tits. Just as painful as being alone, dude. You are just talking to the wrong people. Many people think me boring as hell, while others think I am entertaining as hell. All depends on your audience. Find the right people, be comfortable, enjoy yourself.

>You are just talking to the wrong people
>Find the right people, be comfortable, enjoy yourself.
this is just the same empty advice I've heard a million times. I'm sure there is someone out there who will enjoy my company but I have no clue how I'm going to get in contact with someone. to build relationships you need social skills and to build social skills you need someone to talk to (a form of relationship)
And like I said, it doesn't matter if a woman has no social skills or not, because the guy will do all the leading and talking for her

because it's not particularly hard for women to get boyfriends, they have to actively work to be single lmao, most guys want to have a gf, the only thing preventing a woman getting a bf is herself, an over inflated selfworth (think 5s going for 7-8s). additionally any one who doesnt make the cut is basically subhuman, hence a woman can have many men chasing her or orbiting her but she can be "lonely" because they arent human really.

t. 2/10 male

Bullshit. Accepting being talked to is also not easy. I ran away from people talking to me while being lonely as fuck.
I felt so alone it hurt. Then I started finding and seeking people I enjoy spending time with. Found other nerds in the right classes. Later on university I joined a pen&paper group and found friends there. Later joined a different one. I go to conventions. I have friends that I met gaming online. I even larped a few times. So I have male and female friends. Some in my town, some in the next, some from the other end of the world. But why not?
Just do things you are inetrested in and see where you can do them in a social setting. I swear, at pen&paper conventions I feel like I am at home. More than anywhere else. All are socially awkward like me :D

>Go to this thread
>Read it over
>Full of roasties defending themselves
>All they do it confirm the stereotype that op sets up
It seems like single women do not really exist. I wish I was gay so I would not have to deal with them. I am so lonely. I never had a gf or friend irl. I am not even ugly or mean, I am just shy and autistic.

Just gotta hold out until your parents die user. That's the only thing keeping me from offing myself this very moment

I wish I was asexual, I don't want to deal with dating, fuck my sexual drive

I have never even been on a date. 20 and still a khhv. Also my sex drive is insane so I feel you.

You unironically used the term "roastie" and still maintain you are just shy andnot mean and that your autism is the cause of your loneliness? you are beyond redemption, dude.
Well, actually no. You are not. Stop being an asshole, care about personal hygiene and stop being so damn judgmental towards other people. They might return the favour then.

But we also seek for a significant other, that's like half this post on this board. What are you talking about?

Newfag roastie detected
You are implying I act the same in real life as on Jow Forums
Even if I am a cunt no one knows because no one speaks to me

Just be yourself. Talk about your hobbies and you will definitely find someone who vibes like you. Its also important to be open minded and not so fixated on looks. Or judge someone based on how they look. Im quite pretty so people automatically think that finding a bf for me is super easy. Yes it is. But its hard for me to keep men due to my psycho tendencies. If you are someone who can deal with women like that, im sure you will definitely find someone. Not all women want chad, some just want to be accepted and loved for who they are. Just like you.

Looks like you forgot your meme arrow there, OP.

it's just an innate lack of ability to connect with or converse with people that I have. I've talked to people that I share interests with and stuff (either online through Jow Forums threads or with some shit at uni) and I just never am able to feel comfortable or enjoy talking to people. I can't feel "myself" when doing anything social, but since humans are wired for social contact I keep forcing myself to do them.
No matter what kind of person it was or how much we had in common, I never felt like the effort I was putting into getting to know someone was being reciprocated.
I'm really not fixated on looks all that much (like whenever I see a girl referred to as an "ugly chick", even IRL, I always still think the girl looks cute), I just have legitimately never had anything close to an interesting conversation with a girl (and hardly any with just male friends); it seemed like talk of hobbies was exhausted extremely quick (just surface stuff) and talk about ourselves usually didn't delve into personalities at all (almost always my fault to be fair). Like I said, I never got the feeling that my interest was being reciprocated and so I've never been able to take a glimpse into how women feel and what they want.

so you're complaining that you're a transgender woman and nobody is asking you out? who cares? for MEN, it is effortless to get a low class trashy girl. you ask her out and she is happy to try to use you for drug money.

it's because our depression and mental illness doesn't "show" like it does on boys. we rot in our bedrooms and we can spend days or weeks without getting up or even taking a shower, but when we go outside everything looks fine. and while everything looks fine, we still attract guys and they talk to us. when they find out we have depression or other mental illnesses, they are already into us and it has little effect on the relationship.