Hello

Hello,
Serious question here. How do you deal with the fact that your girlfriend had other guys in her life ?
This actually prevents me from having a relationship

Attached: 51936971_419443398597395_5069204553204310366_n.jpg (640x640, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i dont know how to either. fucking feels like shit that you werent her first memory. youll never hold as much importance as her previous guys.

Attached: i-want-love-sad-cat-meme.jpg (507x504, 30K)

Import one from Yurp

One the right one comes user you wont care about that

My ex during freshman year of HS had already had 7 boyfriends within the two years I knew her. I still dated her even though it was obvious wtf was going on.

i was with five people before i met my current bf of three years who i wanna marry someday. he isnt less important, hes the most important person in my life and put trust in me that i thought my paat relationships had taken away from me for forever. ik why feeling like the first and only guy in her life would feel more special, but theres a decent chance that to her youre more important. lots of girls are sluts but some also dont know who to give themself too and finding a person who truly cares and is genuine is so healing

fuckoff whore. I hope he dumps you like the slut you are

I don't see the issue. I've fapped to thousands of women, most of them prettier than her, but I can fuck and talking to her is fun. Thinking about it any more than that is falling for spooks

Ok but how are you supposed to find the right one
Not that I'd know since I haven't had any but what so you do if you get involved with a less than ideal person?

>lots of girls are sluts
You've slept with five men, you are a slut

Don't put her on a pedestal. She's just someone that you can talk to (hopefully) and can fuck and doesn't annoy you too much. Disney love is for kids.

she's doing better than you, user

i've had other girls in my life so it's not a big concern for me

More does not equal better slut. Its completely different for women and psychology has proved this.

The first guy I was with had only one sex partner before me. I just had to keep reminding myself that if he wanted to be with her, he wouldn't be with me. After about a year I didn't give it much thought anymore.

Now that we've broken up I feel like I'm in the same boat. Every guy I meet has been with 2 or 3 girls at least...

Her hypocrisy amuses me. She does acknowledge that lot of girls are indeed sluts but somehow managed to trick herself into believing she's not one of them

Imagine wanting a girlfriend
retards.

I just don't commit to her 100% mentally.

Mentally committing means I would marry this girl and have children with her. I don't mind using a girl who has had multiple dicks inside of her and I have driven 4 girls I have dated to near suicide on more than one occasion for making me feel insignificant or comparing me to their exes.

I'm pretty fucked in the head and could let them go through it, always making sure they didn't actually die.

I know it's fucked and it sounds like a larp but when I've made sure I've made the largest impact on their lives out of any relationship, both in a extremely positive manner and extremely negative manner (manipulating them so that they were their happiest and most suicidal with me) so that they without being dishonest to themselves CANNOT claim that I wasn't the most important, I break up with them.

I have also had healthy relationships with women who have had multiple partners prior to me but haven't compared me to their exes or tried to make me feel insecure, and I am, and I have a huge chip on my shoulder, which is why they shouldn't tease me. I always break up with them before they have the chance to break up with me first because I'm afraid of a girl losing her interest in me.

I've ended relationships lasting well over a year that would have probably resulted in marriage had this not been the case. And good because I would not marry a girl unless she was a virgin because marriage is a stupid gamble for men and you should guarantee the best possible outcome if you're going to make that large of a commitment.

Holy fuck I'm dysfunctional. I also don't hate women, I'm not a mgtow faggot, I just dislike people that I feel have wronged me and find myself quite manipulative when I feel as if I have been wronged. I'm not a sociopath or anything I care about people it's just when someone gives me good reason to lose trust in them they become a non person.

Attached: 1563086055367.jpg (460x316, 28K)

could never let them go through with it*

didn't let them an hero, would end up preventing their premature death because I'm not a horrible monster.

fun and active Jow Forums discord, join now for frens!

discord
.gg/Mqe36gm

Attached: __astolfo_fate_apocrypha_fate_grand_order_and_fate_series_drawn_by_greetload__sample-53b2b44370b29ce (850x903, 286K)

Being 'red-pilled' and understanding women aren't like us. They are callous. They can be vicious and cruel. If you haven't figured out by now how easy it is for a girl to forget even a guy she likes and that she can make him nothing to her in a heartbeat when she finds the right guy and trades up enough, you're never going to make it.

She'll tell you she liked them, but probe her enough and she'll freely and happily admit they're nothing to her. Treat her like a man and in a masculine way and all her other guys will become ugly to her as well.

Based
My nigga

I'm really not my man.

I wish I was a virgin and was getting married to one as well, but I'll never have that.

I wish more people were like you. Every guy I meet looks at me like I'm crazy when I say I wish I waited for the right guy.

i found a gf that i love, and yes she had a few previous dudes, but i don't really give a shit.

Attached: photo.jpg (900x900, 64K)

Not that I've ever had a gf but I deal with the thought of a future hypothetical gf having had past partners because it's normal and healthy for people to have sex when they are adults. Anyone who is still a virgin into adulthood is most likely mentally damaged.

They'll only tell you about how may "boyfriends" not all the dicks they've sucked, or randos they've fucked along the way (which probably runs into the 100s...)

Enjoy your leftovers guys.

...Nighty, night.

Attached: 1543592065788.jpg (409x409, 108K)

Yeah except my desire to be a virgin isn't based in a yearning for purity and femininity as proper femininity is associated with innocence, but also chastity until marriage so that submission to your husband actually means something.

Your value will always be less in your prospective or current partner's eyes because you were supposed to guard what little leverage you have and instead you gave it up without any significant commitment from your ex lovers.

My desire to be a virgin is based in principle knowing that had I saved myself society would be a better overall even if slightly as many men are no longer principled, there is a far greater psychological effect on you having prior sexual partners than me. Your pair bonding mechanism is literally fucked after your third partner, whereas this isn't the case for men because of love and bonding mechanism isn't the same as a woman's. Even if you want to disagree with me you know it's true, but that's okay because our dialogue is anonymous so there's no shame in admitting that the initial love your felt by the first couple of men that dicked you down was so monumentally stronger than the current "mutual respect" or "stable and healthy" love you will feel or will feel for future partners.

gang gang I'm sorry your father and community wronged you, women don't have agency and a result of their environment, so how can I blame you.

>inb4 sexist no pussy autist xdd

Attached: c199e206d5514fb70d95005a105a3e1f8ff8bf736266d9b4d49a920f36c074ef.jpg (1200x1293, 223K)

How is having your brain deteriorate better? You're a fucking slut who will get dementia, I hope you die as soon as possible.

You have to work on your insecurity. Obviously you are scared of comparison. Doesnt mean you have to cuck yourself and date a whore that has slept with 80 people, but you need to get over the fear of comparison and leave the past in the past, or you will never be happy in a relationship.

Compared to the average woman who feels no remorse for taking cock and not saving themselves for the "right guy", you are barely a step above.

One could say at least you're acknowledging that you did something wrong, and women don't do this often so there's that, you're acknowledging your behavior was wrong and wish you didn't do it. But on the other hand you are still the equivalent of your grandparent's generation's archetypal "whore".

Standards have really dropped lol, not just for women but men as well.

>post helpful insight
>incels seethe anyway
If you're the one in her life you're likely the most important thing to her or else she'd be with the other guys from her past.

Wait, isn't that what she said? Or is she so narcissistic and deluded that she believes her sleeping with 5 men doesn't make her a slut, and she's one of the "other girls"?

Sure little buddy, that's totally what's preventing you from getting a relationship

date a muslim. theres no other way. why would a women over 20 still be a virgin?

5 men doesn't make you a slut nor does 5 women. 8+ is creeping into slut territory and 10+ is a confirmed slut.

You are a hypocrite though. You said you have tortured at least 4 girls. That means you have fucked multiple women. Its funny, a couple years ago as a dumb insecure bpd virgin who didnt realize people actually CAN leave the past in the past, I would have guilt tripped the fuck out of you and reminded you that you are a manwhore everyday of our relationship. Thankfully now I actually have some perspective and am no longer an insecure retard who thinks my partner should be punished for having sex with people before they even met me. Your thought process is illogical. Get some therapy or something dude. All it does is give them more leverage and you just embarrass yourself.

>implying Muslim girls dont whore around too

Its literally a woman in a scarf lel. The western ones are usually corrupted too.

Muslims aren't guaranteed virgins. I've heard a lot of them will take it in the ass to maintain "virginity". I dated a muslim once who was adamant there would be no sex before marriage but hahaha that didn't last.

You don't get to move the goalposts like that, whore. It used to be that any girl who wasn't a virgin at marriage wasn't worth a damn; now we're supposed to sit back and accept that a girl who fucked 7 guys prior to us is still wife material and NOT a slut? Fuck off and die, or accept you're nothing but a cockhole if you so willingly have sex with any guy that tries hard enough.
I hope to snag the youngest possible wife I legally can so that I may get her before she turns into what you are.

Fuck this fucking board and fuck my dumb fucking self for ever discovering it. Pre-r9k me never gave a shit about this kind of thing but now it's the only thing I can think of.
t. 23yo virgin

Anyone who has had sex even once in the context of a committed relationship is considered a whore by incel standards.

That doesn't last with any girl. I had a gf who wouldn't kiss me for a month and said she was gonna stay a virgin. After we made out, she offered to give me a blowjob a week later. It's like once you start doing anything sexual, they want to advance as much as you do; like females can get blue balls in the form of wet (vaginal) walls.

Please don't compare sex with one partner in an actual relationship to fucking five different men. They shall be judged the same as their peers, and if you believe one and five are the same, then you are lost.

>You don't get to move the goalposts like that, whore
I'm a man you sad little cunt lol

>It used to be that any girl who wasn't a virgin at marriage wasn't worth a damn
Is this what you read in books? You think the same shit wasn't happening back in the day? Flappers existed before the sexual revolution in the 60s. You're living in a fantasy land to cope with the fact that you feel inadequate.

>Fuck off and die, or accept you're nothing but a cockhole if you so willingly have sex with any guy that tries hard enough.
Sluts are more valuable to society than incels though. Why shouldn't you lay down and rot? That's what you guys say right?

>I hope to snag the youngest possible wife
That'll never happen.

>so that I may get her before she turns into what you are
>I'm insecure so I need someone inexperienced to manipulate
Weak. You know you're trash tier when you can't even manipulate a regular woman like everyone else haha

>women like sex as much as men do
Big revelation.

just don't date a non-virgin if it bothers you. pretty simple.

There are countless incels on this board who believe one previous sexual partner is too much.

Oh, what a nice little post. Maybe now you won't be a whore and your body count will magically go dow- oh wait! No it won't! Cope more, whore, cause we both know your value goes down every time a new guy puts his dick in you.

It's reasonable to believe it is too much. Why should a virgin be content with a tainted product?

But user, nobody wants to have sex with you, so you dont have to worry about such things.

>i've got a dick
>W-WHORE! ;_;
Kek get btfo

Attached: r9k guide to arguing.png (686x1134, 185K)

Because your virginity is inherently less valuable than a woman's to the point where it may actually be detrimental to your romantic success. This is like you autistically reeeeeing because you can't find a woman who benches as much as you: different standards, different values, different outcome.

That's autistic, tell him afterwards you he took your virginity lmao.

>u HaVe ToRtUrEd At LeAsT 4 gIrLs
You're fucking dumb they loved every single minute of it. Women are literally incapable of pair bonding after half a dozen sexual partners, men don't have this issue. You're just upset and trying to rationalize why men aren't psychologically RUINED by having sex with multiple people whereas women are. It's no wonder women get off to emotional neglect and extreme acts of sexual degradation.

>Get some therapy or something dude
haha dude DUDE, I'm happy and satisfied with my actions, can you say the SAME? Where's your father?

>Get some therapy or something dude
why would I give money to some faggot boomer when you do it for free, thx 4 the (You) ; ^)

>Thankfully now I actually have some perspective
I'm sure your future husband (haha imblyign) will appreciate all those miles of perspective, all those cock lengths lined up against each other.

Who the fuck cares though, by the time these girls reach me they're already ruined, I'm just making things a tiny bit worse. RIDE THE TIGER

what oreganoviolli

Attached: jjjj.png (1263x90, 8K)

This guy doesn't have sex. Ever.

had? or have, lol. nothing serious

>he isnt less important, hes the most important person in my life and put trust in me that i thought my paat relationships had taken away from me for forever.
You said that for the last four guys and you'll say it for the seventh. Imagine being a stepping stone like those poor fucks.

lmao good retort faggot

Wow youre so edgy user, I bet you really liked the Suicide Squad movies huh. Didnt bother reading your retarded spiel, save the next spergout for your YouTube channel, Onision.

Oh? I wasn't aware I was arguing. I was just saying that you ARE definitely in whore territory when you reach a body-count of 5, and that I wouldn't want anything to do with her. She is a whore. You cannot ever convince me otherwise, even if you change the definition of the word.

Girlfriend? I've never had one. There cant be anyone before me if I never was there to begin with.

do nothing? its pretty normal. if someone likes you just take it for what it is and hope for the best. most relationships will fail but it happens and you just gotta move on hoping the next time will work out better.

ebin, shut up crusty vagina.

I've had two gfs I could've had sex with, but that's neither here nor there.
If you look past the mist of modern societal values (or the lack thereof) you'd see that both partners retaining their virginity is great for everyone.
Oh and, before you say it, "practice" will be gained with your lifetime partner over the years.

How are you 23yo and still a virgin?
It must suck to be you

are you chinese

original

Online doesnt count you tard.

>Oh? I wasn't aware I was arguing
>argue verb
>argued; arguing
>Definition of argue
>intransitive verb
>1 : to give reasons for or against something
>2 : to contend or disagree in words : DISPUTE
Imagine being so stupid you aren't even cognizant of what you're doing lmfao

>you ARE definitely in whore territory when you reach a body-count of 5
This sounds like an argument to me.

>You cannot ever convince me otherwise
I have no interest in convincing you of anything because nobody cares about what you think. I'm just enjoying making fun of you for being a robot; a literal NPC that repeats the same talking points as every other robot, hence the guide and its accuracy lol

For some people maybe. Virginity for a woman has its pros and cons. I've turned down a couple of women solely because they were virgins I regret one of them I want to be sucked properly. I want a girl who can ride me without getting self-conscious. I want a girl who knows how to talk dirty. I want a girl who knows how to fuck and how to get fucked. Virgins don't know how to do this. If you've been with enough women who have low bodycounts you know that teaching a woman is a massive pain in the ass and not worth the time wasted. Find a girl who learned from the dick she took and knows how to satisfy

I know a 32 year old virgin IRL. One of the nicest people I've ever met desu

Attached: 1526907663305.jpg (1200x1000, 190K)

You have nothing to resort to. I am not an incel, I've had two irl girlfriends, I go to uni and am well-adjusted overall, and I still believe that a girl who has had sex with multiple men is a whore.
Now call me an incel or whatever, and believe you've "won" whatever this exchange was, cause I'm going to sleep.

based incel poster notevenoriginalnotsuprisedlol

you sound like an absolute retard and its kind of cringe
btw if you're a chad then why are you here

>I hope to snag the youngest possible wife I legally can so that I may get her before she turns into what you are.
patrician

It sends up huge red flags. Why did the previous relationship end? How loyal is she, really? How many "firsts" has she already been through? There are too many damning questions with too many damning possible answers.

>w-why are you even here
See number 4
Robots just can't help being cookie cutter NPCs

Attached: reeee.png (680x550, 95K)

based !!11!!!1!

>calling other people NPC's when spouting of textbook normie talking points
Really jogs the noggin.

I'm not sure what the point of you replying is.
You're ok with fucking the same girls that are passed around by other guys like you, and I have no reason to care. Go ahead and fuck all the used goods you want lmao

>having sex makes your brain deteriorate
Lmao this is why I come to this board. To laugh at silly virgins like you. Stay mad ;x

Attached: 1564731359987.gif (1920x1080, 1.03M)

>robots
>not NPCs
Really?
>same arguments
>same thoughts
>same behaviour
>none of you contribute to society
>if you died nobody would notice
Is this not the prototypical NPC behaviour? If a NPC gets patched out chances are nobody will notice. If you were to die chances are nobody will notice. See what I mean?

I'm not sure what the point of you replying is.
You're okay with dooming yourself to eternal loneliness because crippling insecurities. Go ahead and jerk off to all the cartoons you want lmao

Sex is harmless fun, not some sacred ritual. There is nothing wrong with it, and there's no such thing as "used products." Men and women can fuck whoever they want whenever they want. If you want a virgin woman, that's fine, but you need to understand that it's a personal preference, and a strange one kind of like a fetish. It becomes especially weird when you lash out at women for not meeting that standard, and that's why people think you retards are seething virgins.

You have the same exact thought process as almost every single woman in the western world.

Robots are some form of counterculture; you have the most generic 2019 opinions possible. It's sad to see "people" like you think they're somehow special. Please, explain to us how you aren't more akin to an NPC.

This is unironically sad to see such a state of denial lmao.
>N-no you're the NPCs! Just cause I agree with the most mainstream forms of thought doesn't mean anything! I'm an independent thinker! I'm btfo'ing you guys hahaha I love having sex with used up whores!

>NUH-UH WE THINK DIFFERENTLY
>all three have the same exact post
This has to be a samefag, there can't really be three retards who have set themselves up like this.

If you enjoy her company, why does that matter? Why spoil the situation yourself? It's fucking stupid. Like forcing yourself to stare at a chicken in the eyes before it gets killed so you can properly feel bad every time you eat kfc.
You guys are tied by a lot of mental shit.

Try not to think about it

ORignal

I literally thrive off genuine roastie cope, this strange feeling stuff like this gives you is called shame dipshit, its an entirely nonexistent concept in contemporary society

>my gf
like, really dude? im 33 and never had a gf
normies leave

You don't. Men like you should stay single until you die

>got cutie3.14 gf
>I'm her first and she is mine
>We talked about having sex before we did and looked up some stuff
>First time wasn't even awkward and we had a lot of fun
Later virgins

Attached: 80085.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Why are you even on r9k? What makes you think you can relate to us? Jesus fuck go back to red.dit please.

what makes you think you can relate to anyone if you are alone? lol. post memes instead of this gay shit.

>Virginity isnt real or valuable at all
>You can't tell how many partners a person as had by their vagina. It doesnt change
>a girl could lie to you about the amount of partners she's had and you would be none the wiser

If you're unwilling to be with someone because they've have previous sexual partners, kill yourself.

She was a virgin
Going to dinner? Meh.
She gave herself to me

>If you're unwilling to be with someone because they've have previous sexual partners, kill yourself.
no u

>J-just dont think about it alright!!!!

Attached: DDe9jmjXYAAaPQ2.jpg (646x595, 42K)

Basically. I mean, what do you really have to lose? Some geeks on the internet might talk shit about you? What about the girls you've been with?

>What about the girls you've been with?
oh nononono god why can't it stop, why won't it stop, this is the end of the line here norman. just know you will be tasting the savory tang of my lead soon, enjoy normalizing your cuck fetish while you still can

I just want to be friends with you, brobot.

>put trust in me that i thought my paat relationships had taken away from me for forever
>who truly cares and is genuine is so healing
this is why it's important. Because I don't like the thought of my gf being used by some fuckboys.