Which type of nice guy are you, Jow Forums?

Which type of nice guy are you, Jow Forums?
reddit.com/r/niceguys/comments/clkl3k/nice_guys_ive_known_by_julia_loopstra/
Does this happen to you often?
reddit.com/r/niceguys/comments/cjvvpz/this_guy_who_knows_im_in_a_serious_relationship/
>I have a guy like this who i work with who i was trying to just slowly be friends with. We've hungout once outside of work, but hes gotten really attached and kinda creepy like this. How did you get this guy to like stop? Im having trouble.
>I'm just responding less and not really engaging
Are women really this autistic and sociopathic all at once Jow Forums?
>I don't know, he sounds to me like he is sad... or depressed.
>That's how they try to get you. Guilt tripping. LOL.
What do you think about Coach Red Pill's take on it? Is being a decent upstanding bloke really such a bad idea?
youtube.com/watch?v=7vaX3MdTRa4

Attached: 1565179938931[1].jpg (2048x2048, 383K)

Why are you "nice" instead of being sweet and thoughtful and compassionate?

You should be befriending people for the sake if befriending people not to look for a partner. Actual kind and loving guys only ever become interested in a small percentage of the people they're friends with.

That's how regular people often start relationships. They meet people through friends or find they get along well with someone new and they became friends and later develop mutual feelings. If you have ulterior motives like a creepy nice guy loser, of course women will detect that and suspect the friendship is a ploy. It's normal not to develop feelings for people unless you feel like you've talked to them a lot and that spark grew totally organically out of a platonic relationship, and it's only for a small percentage of those people.

For people who aren't purely interested in casual hookups, this is pretty close to how most people act in the real world. You befriend someone at work or in class, find you have things in common and are on the same wavelength, and maybe develop mutual feelings. Here it's just different media like imageboards and Discord or whatever.

If you don't seek relationships out, and you let them just kind of naturally happen spontaneously if someone and you get along well and talk a lot, and you don't want or expect a friendship to turn romantic, you've got it made. The nice guy stereotype is pretending to act like that while internally doing the opposite.

Attached: 1564996192660[1].jpg (1242x1439, 186K)

I like the handwriting in the image.

>implying i'm a nice guy
I'm an insufferable asshole lmao.

Attached: 1471343848551.gif (60x95, 24K)

>leddit links
wew lad

Wow Bro your so cool, you like totally don't even care your an asshole? Bro that's so cool

dillon except i wont ask a girl who shes talking to
>ex asked me why i was so scared of offending her
>would regularly bully me about my school years
>made fun of me for being a virgin in the beginning
>made fun of my dick in the end

all four of those have vastly more personality than me

i don't talk to women so i don't get the opportunity to be cringe

Shut the fuck up you idiot. You aren't any better so shut it. Go get shot.

Um sweaty I believe you just made a grammatical error

I'm literally cringing with second hand embrassment right now

Where's the one who knows he has no shot with you so he won't try, and is just nice because he's starved for human affection and is happy somebody isn't treating him like dirt for once? Because I'm that one.

>befriending a lot of girls
>never really interested in their bullshit, common ground is plain
>khv to the 26
Jee I wonder where is your method isn't working

same tbhngl and based

Attached: 1533666859745.jpg (910x637, 184K)

None of them, because I realized at an early age that you can't win with moids.
Even if you're Chad, good luck keeping her from finding Chad # 2. You're disposable.
If they can choose, you can't win.

As a wise man said - "She's not yours - it's just your turn".

>Reddit
Nuff said

>freindzone yourself and maybe a relationship will happen
this is the niceguy orbiter strategy and it doesn't work unless she's looking for betabux

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 41K)

If you haven't enjoyed the company of a single girl you've met then a relationship isn't for you

>You should be befriending people for the sake if befriending people not to look for a partner.
technically true so if you are wanting them for their goods or to have as a mate act as such, do not be their "friend" first, it's a waste of time for everyone.

Also it's not that they want assholes it's they want beasts and protectors and a nice guy is about as fierce as domesticated animal and if that's all you can bring they might as well just get a dog and get all the positive attention and laughs without having to deal with the dick bullshit.

Why would I want that exactly? Strip away the urge for a bond mate and there is no reason for anyone to network with a sex they can't 1 for 1 relate with.

I enjoyed, I really did. But that's all. Nothing more.

I think the last one sums up just about everyone

I have a lot of platonic friendships with girls, they can be fun to talk to

Why are you a KHV though? Are you ugly?
Haha no.

I'd have to say I'm closest to Dillon. I just don't relate to many people. I don't pursue people though, that's just not my kind of thing.

Attached: sad guts.png (1000x1016, 994K)

You will have exactly the right attitude towards women, neither too harsh nor too positive, and fulfill the 1,278 criteria needed to be neither a Nice Guy nor a misogynist, and master the art of allowing them to be sexually liberated while simultaneously never feeling attraction to them without their permission, or else you're a bad person

>Why are you a KHV though? Are you ugly?
I don't know. Never consider myself as one. Not obese, not skele, go to the gym and etc.
Girls never showed romantical interest in me, as well as I in them (purposeful). I just treat them as I treat any my friends. And while this made me a lot of close male friends, females just... Don't mind it to be that way.

I am not a nice guy
I am roastiekiller420

>nervous about intimacy and rejection so he hides his feelings and doesn't try anything
>depressed, hates himself for wasting your time
>thinks his niche interests will make him seem cool and interesting and attractive because he doesn't understand how to actually socialize
>will try really hard to actually be a good friend so he doesn't seem like the other nice guys

"So what'd you think of those songs I sent? :)"

That's such a stupid mindset. Why judge people who just want to make friends or find a partner?
There's absolutely nothing wrong with talking and getting to know people because you wanna be friends with them. It's not as easy as you make it sounds. Not everyone has an easy time being sociable and developing relationships. What if you move to another city where you don't know anyone and have no friends? Should people just stay isolated and lonely because their circumstances just didn't have them naturally become friends with people?
I honestly am very much a supporter of the sentiment that relationships should develop naturally the way you describe it, especially if you're looking for a partner. But is it really so wrong to look for a partner out of your own accord, to make an effort and find the right person.

Really my biggest problem with the whole point you're making is that it assumes "nice guys" are malicious, creepy bad people who just want to use you. Nice people can be sweet and thoughtful and compassionate too. They can simply seek a healthy loving relationship too but oh no they JUST want sex, nothing else, they are evil.
I agree, you don't have to like someone for being nice, but to pass judgement on their intentions, which you probably don't know, is just not cool.
These criticisms always come off as someone coming up with a shitty excuses for why they don't like nice guys. Saying they are boring is the most reasonable. But nobody, aside from God Emperor Elliot Roger, has ever demanded sex from a girl for being nice. Yet they keep getting shit for it even if they don't do or ever dared to think like that.

>that fucking screenshot
>implying sweet, thoughtful, and compassionate aren't what is considered being nice
>nice isn't a personality trait
Niceness is most definitely a personality trait. Why aret these snakes always downplaying niceness and kindness? I just don't get it. Niceness is one of the most admirable traits a person can have. It's clear that there are le nice guys who are not actually nice at all, but that doesn't mean there aren't truly nice and kind people out there. Talk to any person who has been in an abusive relationship and then in good loving relationship, they will confirm that niceness is definitely a personality trait.

People who legitimately sacrifice their own wellbeing to make another feel more comfortable are what I consider genuine nice people

>ask girl out too early
>she thinks you're a creep
>ask girl out too late after getting to know her
>orbit around girls forever in hopes of someday one of them catching feelings for you

What the fuck is this? Are you seriously just supposed to float around and pretend to be asexual until one of the goddesses decide you're worthy of their attention? That's not how that works, that's not how any of this works. Stop putting women on pedestal, and start treating them like people.

Peter actually sounds like a cool guy
>dresses real dapper
>old school mannerism
>doesnt actually give a fuck about the woman in question unlike those other three betas

>These criticisms always come off as someone coming up with a shitty excuses for why they don't like nice guys

This. Find someone nice but just not what you're looking for? Alright, that's reasonable. You wouldn't want to invest time and feelings with someone you don't click with or someone who is just nice and you have nothing in common. But why the fuck would anyone accuse them of being secret sex perverts? That's something a sociopath would do to get out of a situation. As if not-clicking is not good enough of a reason itself. I guess this is what happens when people paint themselves into a corner by virtue signaling, and the only way out and keep your face is to lie about the other party being secretly evil.

>People who legitimately sacrifice their own wellbeing to make another feel more comfortable
That's literally a counter-evolutionary trait, no woman will consider you a real man if you're like that. If you can't even defend yourself, how will you ever defend her?

That's a lot of a mental gymnastics women put out just to avoid admitting that they don't find nice guys sexually attractive.

>Also it's not that they want assholes it's they want beasts and protectors and a nice guy is about as fierce as domesticated animal
That's retarded
First of all different women look for different things in men and typically it's common interests, stimulating conversation, similar wordview, someone they connect with. While also being similarly attractive as they are, ie. in their league.

>First of all different women look for different things in men
ahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahaha

Being able to make sacrifices for a female, and being able to fight are different things but I assume you mean how will I protect her from a male that doesnt have morality and tries to seduce her and to that I say I have done this before.
I had a girlfriend who while me and her were getting Wendys she saw a guy who took advantage of her while she was drunk. She didnt say no so he didnt rape her but he was sober so I thought he was scum from the get go. But he I heard him say to one of his employees that
>ya that girls a slut she fucked me the first night I met her
Failed to mention how he asked her if he was to short to date her while fucking and she said yes to him. Anyways this whole situation was making me sick already so I just blurted out that he was a little weirdo fuck which he laughed at until I threw my strawberry Fanta I had on him which made him jump the counter but I grabbed his little throat and choked slammed him. My friend and my ex pulled me off but I woulda beat his head in the ground if they hadnt called the cops and we left.

But anyway being nice and being a pushover pussy are two different things

>t. shallow virgin who doesn't have the emotional maturity and empathy to understand even the slightest intricacies of relationships

Either that or you live in a 3 world shithole where the strongest hooga boogas get all the chimpanzettes

>t. copemaster9000

>bully gf
sounds originally hot

I think that's part of it. Obviously, merely being "nice" is not good enough. But there's more to it. Women like confidence. "Nice guys" usually let people walk all over them and bend over backwards to accommodate people. That's the opposite of confidence. Assholes, on the other hand, do not do this. You can be confident without being an asshole, and you can be an kind without being a pushover, but that's not always the case.

If you have never seen a single man who is an asshole or a pessimist i don't know what to tell you. being nice doesn't mean anything. you need to have a personality and actually do something with your life.

I bet none of the retards who spew 'get a personality bro' even know what the fuck that means
They just spew it to feel platitudinous and holier than thou

>i need an explanation of what personality means
yikes

Learn the difference between being selfless and being helpless.

I'm not a Nice Guy, but all of this has always felt so overblown to me. Raking people over the coals over some pretty mundane 'negative' personality traits. We're all guilty of shit that's equally as bad as these things, Nice Guy or not.

Attached: Kaguya wobbly mouth.jpg (1265x1356, 515K)

People just want an excuse to be mean to each other

Human race summed up in a single sentence.

why couldn't you have just actually stabbed me in the gut instead user, it would have been less painful and I might have been allowed sweet release.

It is overblown, but it makes a great excuse for me to be a total dickhead.

Similar to this, where's the one who just talks to girls because they're fun to be around, but never has any long term interaction with them, just flirting with them at a part time job with high turnover, so you don't interact with any one girl for too long, nor do you have to invest any time outside of work for them, also I never sub.

Dillon here.

The stupid thing is that these women depend on the Goodwill of these men not to rape them. Maybe they want to be raped, they clearly like being assholes to disaffected men. Sure these guys aren't actually nice, but who the fuck cares? Girls get fucked by guys they regret fucking and they're giving the pathetic loser creeps shit? They're just too fucking cowardly to insult the more confident male assholes because they'd rip them apart emotionally.

why the FUCK do guys have to try so fucking hard in the first place anyway? why do girls only go for friendships and then blame the guy when he falls for her especially guys that don't have a lot of social skill?
why are guys blamed and scrutinized for EVERY SINGLE PERCEIVED SLIGHT against them? even if you're nice girls can think you're not nice, like wow okay cool no wonder "assholes" are perceived to get what they want.
you guys ever notice there isn't any PSA kind of bullshit like this against girls?

also, let's face it lads in regards to that 2nd picture, people are attracted to... well physical attractiveness. it doesn't fucking matter if you're genuinely nice or not, if you have a heart of gold but an ugly face your actions are going to be most likely that of a "nice guy". look at all the fucking e-thots and e-girls now a days, they're all "attractive" but they're shit on the inside but men are still flocking towards them, same with attractive dudes

im a khv, never looked for a gf because im just a male friend to all the girls i've ever talked to and it's okay since it's what i deserve. but for some guys out there it's really not what they deserve

Honestly I need a Jason in my life bc I'm just as clingy of a gf

>Really my biggest problem with the whole point you're making is that it assumes "nice guys" are malicious
He's not saying that. His idea is actually very simple. Some men pretend to be nice in order to get sex from women, and many people consider this deception to be repulsive behavior. It is also very easy to see through. If you really cared about someone, you wouldn't do so after only having met them once or twice, and you wouldn't cut ties if they don't reciprocate these feelings. Maybe you'd take some time time to recover from the rejection, but in the end you'd always comes come back to the one you love and want to support. That's the essence of being a good guy: giving.

does your mom fuck guys she regrets that often? why are you telling us this?

I've never met a girl who liked clingy guys
Or if they said they liked clingy guys they didn't like how clingy I was I guess

>look at all the fucking e-thots and e-girls now a days, they're all "attractive"
Really? Because I've seen some pretty ugly ones.

>giving
>come back
....HAAAAAAAAA no thanks. women will hate us and fake it all life long

reading that seems a bit scary t b h, I dont want to lose myself that much in a relationship

the only thing that kinda matches with jason is my life being nothing lmao

>Some men pretend to be nice in order to get sex from women, and many people consider this deception to be repulsive behavior. It is also very easy to see through.
And other men pretend to be Chad in order to get sex from women, how come they're not repulsed by that?

Fake what though?

Manipulating people is a lot more acceptable if you're cool.

fake liking him

>and you wouldn't cut ties if they don't reciprocate these feelings
Why not? A woman who isn't attracted to you will be a shitty friend. Unless she's attracted to you she'll always think you're beneath her and just use you for free shit.

If they already rejected you, they're not faking anything anymore. Of course they might continue to pull on your heart strings for favors afterwards, but if you notice that, you should call them out on it or move on.

ya. thats just semantics, they will continue to use me.

Yea a lot of people see it as being scary. I'm currently dating a guy and it's really obvious he's gotten out of the "honeymoon phase" where he's very in love with me. But I still very much am and he's trying to match my energy but idk if he can

Sorry buddy, you already said a nice guy wouldn't move on, and I'd wager that you'd argue a nice guy wouldn't call someone out on bad behavior. You seem to think nice guy = doormat and willing slave.

Most people hate self-aggrandizing assholes. It's just that some are attracted to these types because they think attaching themselves to a narcissist will fix their own insecurities. Both parties in such situations are really more pitiable than deplorable, though.

I'm a very big 'daddy issue' kinda fembot and I need constant reassuring and I wanna have 24 hour calls and cuddles and i'm really just down for all that and returning the same energy

he doesnt move on until she blows up on him

lolll youre lying like fuuak

Yes, I worded that too drastic. You'd always come back to someone you love, that much is true. However, if you realized that person was manipulative, or not who you thought them to be, you could still move on.

you could. but if youre in love you cant. you gotta "wake up" first

Sure. But if they're not deserving of your love, they'll show you sooner or later. Yet I'd wager if you're willing to take a rejection and keep supporting someone as a friend, you should already have a pretty good idea of them. So, most of time, it's not even a real issue.

How long until you ghost the guy, usually? 2-3 months?

t. someone with no personality

ya. guilty. even after getting softly rejected, i kept going. i didnt snap out of it until she exploded on me and i could hear the hate in her voice

>returning the same energy
are you sure about that? I mean I've got some mommy/parental issues and I'd love to just chat all day and cuddles and mutual reassurance too
it's probably because I'm a sub

so no, not really. i didnt know. i did all these nice things for her to see her happy, because it made me happy. i had no idea she actually -hated- me all along, lol

I'm sorry this has happened to you. Yet you gotta remember, for every shitty person you encounter, you know more about people. That means you'll know better in the future. And never forget, your fault wasn't in spreading love.

Jason is literally every ideal bf meme made by e-girls ever

ya i know its not my fault. i was actually searching for a way to break cleanly. turns out she just had to hate me openly

Yea that's mostly the problem with Jason's, I'm also a huge sub and while subxsub might work? idk

>Yet you gotta remember, for every shitty person you encounter, you know more about people. That means you'll know better in the future.
What specifically do you think they can learn except "people are shitty, don't deal with them unless you're a sociopath yourself", what's the secret wisdom?

*sweetie

Originally

learn that somebody that you love openly hates you.

>he actually thought it was serious
I almost forgot everyone in this thread is a retard

The mods here suck dick and don't know what constitutes as being off topic, by the way.

r9k has no topic. you are bothered by this thread because there are big truth bombs itt

I've been through loving someone and the feeling of them not being attracted to you. It hurts more than anything that they'd never be with you.
You're basically asking someone to hurt themselves and if they don't, they just wanted to use you for sex? All I want is to be with someone, I don't pump and dump or use anyone for sex. I don't want sex.
I want to be loved and desired. But of course, I'm always the horrible person, because if I don't sit there and feel those feelings for you while you find someone else who you are attracted to, and tell me all about all of your intimate moments, I just want to use you for sex.
Why do you treat me like I'm not even human? I'm not even a person to women like you.
I understand not being attracted, or rejecting me, you can't help who you are attracted to.
But you're telling me that I'm the manipulative one. I might as well just fucking kill myself, because I'll never find someone who actually is attracted to me. I'm just something to be used.

I guess that's the assumption you get to when you have no one to show you the other side of people. There are some good folk out there. If they're not in your life, I won't deny it's hard to keep your faith in humanity.

However, if they are, shitty experiences teach you to discern between the good and the bad. It is really a practical skill, something that'll reveal itself to you in application rather than consideration, rather than in philosophy.

Otherwise, try to have faith. If you can find nothing to reaffirm it, I won't hate you for giving up though. Some people just have it rough.

The vast majority of men don't rape, just so you know.

Exactly, but he's missing the"dominant in bed" name