This thread is for all people with autism / aspergers and are virgins. basically if you are an atistic robot...

this thread is for all people with autism / aspergers and are virgins. basically if you are an atistic robot, this thread is for you

how can reasonably justify eating meat? how can you reasonably say that you are different from the neurotypical normhorde when you behave literally the same as them?

normies enjoy pouncing on the weak, they enjoy bullying the shy kids and laughing about it and 10 years later being surprised that school shooters exist. normies dont rationally and logically make decisions in life, they just kinda coast through it. they're sort of in between a wild violent chimpanzee and a rational aspergers person. they cant reasonably be fully accountable for their actions because they are subhuman apes, in the same way that women are

i honestly think aspergers/autistic people are a more evolved human. now tell me, how you can call yourself different to normie, yet kill animals for your taste pleasure? you are LITERALLY on the same level as normies who kick homeless people for fun or hunt for fun. you have the ability to be acutely aware of yourself, yet you eat meat

if normies enjoy hunting, or dog fighting, or eating animals, its reasonable for them, because they are apes who kill for fun. but as a rational self-aware person, how do you justify behaving in the same way as them?

Attached: Smithfield-Circle-Four-Farms-piglets-pigs-factory-pig-aminal-cruelty-abuse-03-1506966729.jpg (1024x683, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j4PTf7LgsIE
vocaroo.com/i/s1Fpt5dED7L2
youtube.com/watch?v=Vgmjh7bh7Ks
vocaroo.com/i/s0FeTqcnImZW
yourveganfallacyis.com/en/you-cannot-be-100-percent-vegan
youtube.com/watch?v=c4KTboqV_-o
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
youtube.com/watch?v=miewQbf6PJA
yourveganfallacyis.com/en/going-vegan-makes-no-difference
youtube.com/watch?v=PLl3vEGU49Q
vocaroo.com/i/s0lRZW94MkSd
youtube.com/watch?v=4gwAaMXbOnE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>how can reasonably justify eating meat? how can you reasonably say that you are different from the neurotypical normhorde when you behave literally the same as them?
Because we don't. We don't measure our behavior along the dichotomy of "do you eat meat or do you not eat meat."

>i honestly think aspergers/autistic people are a more evolved human.
I can hear my 18 year old autistic cousin upstairs banging on the floors and screaming wordlessly every night. He is severely disabled.
Autists are not more developed and claiming otherwise is a disservice to their struggle.

>if normies enjoy hunting, or dog fighting, or eating animals, its reasonable for them, because they are apes who kill for fun. but as a rational self-aware person, how do you justify behaving in the same way as them?
Because, once again, we don't judge people with autism/neurotypicals on a meat/no meat dichotomy. You can eat meat and behave completely differently from another meat eater in other respects.

Attached: F79C6D34-D975-4C9B-9B9C-A47F72B1E677.jpg (640x562, 50K)

I am an autistic virgin and I've been vegan for about 10 years.

>Autists are not more developed and claiming otherwise is a disservice to their struggle.
this is arguing semantics already. i mean high functioning autism/aspergers. if you're some some retard shit where you cant stop screaming and banging your head on the wall, its unreasonable to expect much of anything from you

>Because, once again, we don't judge people with autism/neurotypicals on a meat/no meat dichotomy.
well, its reasonable to judge people by what they're capable of. just to give some examples

its unreasonable to expect dogs to understand calculus, because they are incapable of it.
its unreasonable to expect impulsive social neurotypicals to behave logically, because they are literally incapable of it.
its unreasonable to expect women to be logical, because they are literally incapable of it. do you get the idea?
its unreasonable to expect emotional religious people in a cult to logically and reasonably comprehend evidence that shows them their cult is made up, because they are incapable of it. like those girls who got in charlie manson's cult, they are brainwashed and its unreasonable to expect logical thought from them

once again, my point is that aspergers people/ high functioning autism people are LOGICAL AND RATIONAL creatures. they can sit down and thoroughly think about something without getting emotional and having cognitive dissonance

and if they think of themselves as different to neurotypical apes, its reasonable to expect them to behave differently. and when they go around killing animals for their amusement, they are honestly no different than normies

The vast majority of factory farms aren't the horror houses peta wants you to believe. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if peta was behind that gross image because they usually are. Also meat is already dead. It will either be eaten by someone else or rot.

here, let me give you my justification for eating meat, as a 28 kv. i started going vegan in january 2017 when i was 26. it took me a YEAR of trying on and off, and thinking about it, to commit to it, and i went full vegan on january 2018

the reason why i ate meat for so long was because of this; i didnt care. i just simply didnt care for the suffering of animals. i would tell you that i agreed with vegans intelectually that it was wrong, but i just DIDNT CARE. i would fully admit being a hypocrite, but i just didnt care. i would even be willing to kill animals, i killed 2 mice that i caught in those sticky traps, and i would also be willing to kill bigger animals, because i just didnt care

and i didnt see the reason why i should be a moral person, if that made sense. when i was a teen i had very very strong fantasies about killing my parents, for example. like it took every gram of self-control i had not to murder my family. i can always relate very deeply to stories of 16 years old who kill their entire family, because i was on the edge there myself. like i was homeless on and off between 16-21, and ive been charged with uttering threats to my parents and had to go to court for it, etc. i always related to school shooters and id say stuff like "ahh, you couldn't control it huh? i dont blame you and im happy for you that you got revenge"

this was a result of a lifetime of being treated like shit by the hands of neurotypicals. never being loved, being abused and bullied, being a virgin and crying about how i would never experience love while normies had sex easily, etc. this

but just because i got mind psychopathy traits in my youth as a result of being abused, that doesnt justify hurting animals for my tastebuds. that is a "2 wrongs make a right" logical fallacy. its literally on the same level as normies

heres a pic showing psychopathy can happen with aspergers people as a result of being abused and hurt

Attached: psychopathy virgins.png (1222x834, 477K)

but what made me go from "i dont care about being a hypocrite and being unethical" to "i think its important to not be a hypocrite" is my strong believe in god

please note i just strongly believe in god but i dont know which religion is correct. this is after a decent amount of time learning about religions like christianity, gnosticism, judaism, janism, budism, the religious beliefs of ancient egypt, and various other culture. i very strongly believe in god, but i dont know which religion is correct, so dont shill your beliefs to me, thanks

because when you believe in god, in my opinion, things change, because a god exist. a god implies atleast potentially some kind of judgement, potentially some accountability for your actions, potentially some justice and retribution. now, i dont know if we have a good god, or once who is fair, but it atleast POTENTIALLY implies its even possible

and in so many religions, "follow the golden rule, dont be a hypocrtie" is a core saying. in so many! because i think, if you believe in god, its hard to justify being a hypocrite in any circumstance. for example

lets say you believe in god but as also super gay and honestly dont think being gay is wrong. you could reject the old testament and still believe in god, and not be immoral, and this is reasonable

but if you yourself believed being gay is wrong, it doesnt matter what the old testament said, you are a hypocrite if you are gay. because its your own standards

belief in god changes your behavior

Attached: golden rule.jpg (1087x400, 172K)

It's just easier. Life is already hard enough man...

>this is arguing semantics already.
Fuck off. Semantics matter. If you're entire argument revolves around autism being some kind of evolutionary advantage and you've got people like this running around, there are some serious flaws in that argument.
youtu.be/j4PTf7LgsIE

>i mean high functioning autism/aspergers.
Alright. My other cousin is high functioning and his autism also causes him to be a psychopath. He will also never reproduce. What an evolutionary advantage that is.

>its unreasonable to expect impulsive social neurotypicals to behave logically, because they are literally incapable of it.
Being impulsive doesn't prevent you from behaving logically. It just means they take less time to think. Those short thought processes can be logical.

>its unreasonable to expect women to be logical, because they are literally incapable of it.
Women are capable of being logical.

>once again, my point is that aspergers people/ high functioning autism people are LOGICAL AND RATIONAL creatures.
They really don't. You have a fundamental understanding of what autism is. Autistic people are extremely emotional.

>and if they think of themselves as different to neurotypical apes, its reasonable to expect them to behave differently. and when they go around killing animals for their amusement, they are honestly no different than normies
That's laughably retarded. If two groups who happen to eat meat behave differently to eachother, we don't think they're the same.

At this point when you've posted what seems to be hundreds of threads about the same boring fucking topic on both Jow Forums and 8ch, it is an obsession. Get over it, you faggot.

Attached: 4de5c02502052.png (640x484, 249K)

and what made me belief in god is the upcoming singularity, ai and technological advancements. LITERALLY artificial intelligence is going to self-improve until its indistingishable from god. it will literally be the same thing, and it will happen in the next 10 to 20 years

and once i believed that a god existed, my behavior changed and my goals and direction changed. im still a hypocritical piece of shit, because if i didnt believe in god i would behave the same as normies do

but i feel its reasonable to behave differently if you believe in the existence of god. i also think its very reasonable to say things like "god is evil and we dont know the character of god or if there is justice, or if there is an afterlife or anything of the sort, so we cannot say with certainty that there is justice, so therefore its reasonable to be unethical to some degree"

but still, for me the belief in god is very significant

heres a study on adult virgins and how much they enjoy bullying and hurting others

Attached: bullying and depression.png (1806x936, 1.2M)

>how can reasonably justify eating meat?
It tastes good, I can afford to buy it, if I get the right cuts and prepare it well it's healthy for me.

>At this point when you've posted what seems to be hundreds of threads about the same boring fucking topic on both Jow Forums and 8ch, it is an obsession.

tell me something i dont know, you fucking normie

>Get over it, you faggot.
ill get over it when everyone goes vegan. till then it will always be on my mind

Attached: this is common in the dairy industry.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

do you have aspergers or high functioning autism?

Attached: my food (1).jpg (1200x501, 300K)

humans require rights to live freely. human beings, in order to pursue their values and flourish as individuals, have to be free. to violate humans' rights is to disregard its conceptual and long term thinking nature and reduce it to that of an animal.

animals are not entitled to rights because in order to live as an animal you do not have to be free. animals lack all the traits that human reason entails - the same exact ones that rights are there to defend.

i dont give a FUCK if your brother is a retard who hits his head on the wall 300 times a day and need a helmet. i explicitly said i was refering to aspergers people. fucking disingenuous normie

>What an evolutionary advantage that is.
i dont know, nor do i care for

what does that even mean, evolutionary advantage? do you mean passing on your genes? or reaching higher spiritual development?

>Women are capable of being logical.
sure, but in comparison to men, and especially aspergers men, its like comparing a chimp and a human. chimps are capable of being logical too, but they are at the end of the say less than man

>They really don't. You have a fundamental understanding of what autism is. Autistic people are extremely emotional

agiain, i explicitly said aspergers people, not helmet wearing retard autists. theres a difference you disingenuous retard normie fuck

>If two groups who happen to eat meat behave differently to eachother, we don't think they're the same.
eating meat is unbelievably horrific and cruel and its not necessary at all

if 2 groups of people who happen to rape children behave differently to eachother in other aspects of life, we could still classify them as child rapists. their rape of children is what is similar about them. the same with eating meat. its a cruel barbaric behavior thats not necessary

and normies engage in cruel barbaric behavior all the time, and dont think about it too deeply, but asperger people DO NOT, and ive provided science showing this. and its unlike the asperger people to kill for fun like the normies do

this entire thread is just poiting this out

Attached: unborn baby cows.jpg (1920x1079, 386K)

>same shitty thread again
>same arguments back and forth all over again
Get a job you bum.

Attached: 1564533007799.jpg (768x960, 38K)

A libertarian who uses Reddit spacing, fancy that. For the record animals do have rights, and you really don't see anything wrong with inflicting pain on something which can feel it? By your reasoning too, the severely ill, mentally or otherwise, lack human traits and could be eaten. After all, anything less would be a violation of muh rights.

vocaroo.com/i/s1Fpt5dED7L2

i dont know why your post triggered me so, but it did

Fuck you ill eat a juicy steak and eat another later just because i can

because i dont look at the world as a black and white good and evil standpoint, we, as living beings need to consume some sort of other living being in order to continue living. we have been evolving for millions of years to be able to eat meat, hence the sharp teeth in your mouth and the digestive enzymes in your stomach. likewise for vegetables. you can't call a dog evil for eating meat because they are carnivores, they literally cannot eat anything else. sure there are some assholes in the world who heartlessly treat animals like shit but do you think boycotting what makes up 50% of our diet is going to do jack shit? what needs to be done is strict conditions for animal welfare within farms so that the living conditions of the animals are comfortable. do you think guilt is going to stop a lion from mauling you to pieces if you ran into it's den? if you feel so bad about the animals suffering, then why don't you care about the insects you squash, or the microscopic organisms which are constantly killed by you without you even noticing, what makes their lives less meaningful than that of a pigs or a human? sentience? the ability to feel emotions? they are all just chemicals reactions. the answer is nothing, so if you care about things dying so much then don't kill anything, that includes animals, bugs, plants, and people we are all on this plane of reality and we just need to accept the fact that there are rules here, you die at some point

>animals are not entitled to rights because in order to live as an animal you do not have to be free

but you can live as a human and not be free. what about slavery of niggers? we used to have nigger slaves who lived as slaves from the day they were born to the day they died. it was common for many centuries throughout history

>animals lack all the traits that human reason entails
so if a human lacked the ability to reason, does that make it okay to take away their rights? where do you discern the level of reasoning and intelligence that grants you rights?

are most white people reasonable and intelligence enough to be granted rights?
are most black people reasonable and intelligence enough to be granted rights?
are most chimpanzees reasonable and intelligence enough to be granted rights?
are most wild animals reasonable and intelligence enough to be granted rights?
how about the evolutionary link between chimpanzees and humans? should those be granted rights?
heres richard dawkins talking about this exact subject
youtube.com/watch?v=Vgmjh7bh7Ks

btw, can you tell me, do you have aspergers??????

i made this thread for aspergers people, not normie retards

>A libertarian who uses Reddit spacing, fancy that
i used reddit spacing, but im a virginal neet austistic vegan reclusive, just saying

Attached: cow stabbed in throat.jpg (1920x1080, 312K)

Pretty heavy aspergers here, I can chime in.
My IQ isn't remarkably high or anything, so I'm far from evolved.

I will concede that modern factory farms are grotesque horror shows that cheapen life in general.
That said, there's probably a few hundred horrible things that happen to make the first world lifestyle possible.
Slaves held at gunpoint to sew my shirts, people getting cancer in horrible mining conditions to gather the precious metals to make electronics possible. Entire sovereign nations overthrown with tens of thousands murdered so I can have tropical fruit dirt cheap whenever I want it.

If I really gave a shit, I'd give up modern life and be living in the forest where I'd probably have to hunt to live. So once again I'd be omnivorous.
But there in the wild, I'd be putting myself back into the food chain because of the predators. So it would be more fair/equal I suppose.

So in a way my point is we're all pretty evil just by participating in the massive unfairness that is 1st world vs 3rd world, you can sacrifice everything to try and make it right or just pig out and enjoy the fact you're on the relatively good end of things during your brief existence. And that's my justification for why I continue to eat meat.

Attached: footlocker555.jpg (640x360, 80K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0FeTqcnImZW

Nothing personnel kid.

grats, you fucking ebin trolled me, epic style times a millions

but i dont really care, because this thread was meant to talk to autistic people about the ethics of eating meat

>For the record animals do have rights
they shouldn't
>and you really don't see anything wrong with inflicting pain on something which can feel it?
the death shouldn't be prolonged. torturing anyone does no good to a neurotypical's self-esteem
>By your reasoning too, the severely ill, mentally or otherwise, lack human traits and could be eaten
A lot of the challenged are able to hold down jobs, but thats besides the point. The severely ill should be deemed as children - human, but not quite capable of being rational

oops 0riginal

I mean you have a good point anyway about how everything in this board is a huge repetition and there is no good threads, at least we can agree there.

Holy shit, is this what mania is?

Get this normie out of here. Fucking hate vegans.

>but you can live as a human and not be free. what about slavery of niggers? we used to have nigger slaves who lived as slaves from the day they were born to the day they died. it was common for many centuries throughout history
slaves didn't live like humans, they lived like animals. humans ought to live like humans

>so if a human lacked the ability to reason, does that make it okay to take away their rights?
yes

>where do you discern the level of reasoning and intelligence that grants you rights?
reason is not a spectrum. youre either capable of conceptual and long-range thinking or youre not. humans are, animals arent

vegans are a cancer to our world, I hope you all die out with your self-righteousness and trying to force your ideology on other people through shaming.
Hail Denmark.

Shut the fuck up. You yourself are normie, you are following a glorified trend. 50 years ago, or 20 did you see vegans around? No, because it is a modern trend. Fuck off back to Tumblr and spread your bullshit there.

Attached: 398cb0f.png (720x734, 484K)

meat is delicious and good

>That said, there's probably a few hundred horrible things that happen to make the first world lifestyle possible.

this is a "2 wrongs make a right" logical fallacy. basically what you are saying is "since there are unethical parts of society, its okay for us to be unethical in other parts as well"

you can use this justification to enslave niggers again today. you can say "since there are animals in chains, and little kids making sweaters and sneakers, its okay to put you niggers back in slavery, because those other unethical things are happening too"

you can literally hurt and abuse whoever you want and just point out example of other cruel and unfair behavior and say its okay for you to do it, because other people do it.

LITERALLY this is what normies say when the bully autistic kids to kill themselves. "theres tons of unfair shit and we live in a unfair world, might is right, and theres a lot worse things than bullying a kid to death, so deal with it"

if i used this logic to hurt and abuse you with violence, would you accept this justification?

>If I really gave a shit, I'd give up modern life and be living in the forest where I'd probably have to hunt to live. So once again I'd be omnivorous.

cool, but those are 2 unrelated subjects, and its unreasonable to expect you to go full ted kaczynski. its just unreasonable, because its very difficult and impractical and expensive to live like that, not everyone can do it. but everyone can stop eating meat and just eat beans and lentils instead, which is a lot easier

and the suffering of human beings is a small small fraction of the suffering of animals, who live their entire lives in small stalls and die castrated virgins, just for your short-lived taste pleasure

Attached: factory-farming-in canada 12.jpg (1024x768, 400K)

>humans ought to live like humans
what does that even mean. what does it mean to be a human?
are niggers human? are women human? are chimps human? are the evolutionary link between monkeys and humans human?

where do you draw the line? what happens if i didnt think niggers are human, does that make it okay for me to enslave them?

>>so if a human lacked the ability to reason, does that make it okay to take away their rights?
>yes

okay, so lets say i breed a retarded nigger who is incapable of understanding language, but is still capable of suffering. and lets say that i bred 1000 of them every year and killed them for fun. does that make it okay because they lack an ability to reason?

>reason is not a spectrum. youre either capable of conceptual and long-range thinking or youre not. humans are, animals arent

i strongly disagree with this. some people are capable of reasoning better than others because they are further on the spectrum of having reason abilities

in the same way that some people play golf better than others, because there is a spectrum of golf skill distribution

youtube.com/watch?v=c4KTboqV_-o

i honestly find it hard to believe that you have aspergers

Attached: fwee wange slaughterhouse.jpg (800x450, 83K)

i suppose so. i never even knew the definition of mania until you pointed it out

fucking, toss that into the bucket of "mental illnesses that i have", if theres any room

Attached: mania.jpg (656x431, 67K)

Some animals are overpopulated so it's okay to kill them.
Humans need the nutrients and byproducts.
the industry won't stop producing cheap meat for the increasing poor people, so there would need to be laws which makes it more humane.

You can argue every person makes a difference but that's just not applicable in real life.
there would need to be an incentive like "global warming" or "refugees" that gets repeated ad infinitum for people to change their ways.
have schools make trips to the butcher or implement philosophy classes but this won't happen because it's not allowed for us to question fundamental aspects of life /society.

Reminder that OP is a literal and unironic eunuch.

>tfw have a farm
>grow and kill my own animals
>hunt as well
>no store bought meat for 11 years now since i was 15
Youre missing out. I will eat some extra meat for you today user.

Attached: 1558199782976.gif (300x169, 842K)

>implying all farms are styled after USA farms
Get fucked.

>Some animals are overpopulated so it's okay to kill them.
so if niggers were overpopulated in my opinion, does that make it okay for me to kill them?
if whites were overpopulated in my opinion, does that make it okay for me to kill them?

>Humans need the nutrients and byproducts.
no we dont. the american dietetics association explicitly stated that a well planned vegan diet is nutritionally adequate for all stages of life, including breastfeeding mothers and infants. breast feeding milk is vegan btw, because its devoid of animal exploitation

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

>the industry won't stop producing cheap meat for the increasing poor people
a vegan diet is cheaper than one with meat, and gives most calories per 100$ spent than a meat eating one

>You can argue every person makes a difference but that's just not applicable in real life.
yourveganfallacyis.com/en/going-vegan-makes-no-difference

"difference" is subjective. overtime you would save some animal's life. does that make a difference? if you saved a dying dog on the street, does that make a difference? whats the difference between a pig's life and a dogs life?
youtube.com/watch?v=PLl3vEGU49Q

and im not talking about other people here you fucking neurotypical hypocrite, im talking about you. you have to be the change you want to see the world

vocaroo.com/i/s0lRZW94MkSd
pointing out your character flaws while avoiding the point of the message i honestly thing is the single biggest neurotypical behavior imaginable. wow, im not a perfect person who's made questionable decisions in his life, guess that means that all of my opinions on every subject are invalid

hmmm.. maybe its not? i suppose i do that shit too, huh? like i guess i regularly say stuff like "yeah but ur not a virgin tho" or something similar, like i regularly attack the character of a person before i think about their point

Attached: 57d3d703bdb1295813ca9c53f6a23118.jpg (650x650, 65K)

>vegetables are cheaper
Not everywhere. I went vegan for a few years. On average my spending on food increased by almost 1.5 times if i ignored quality and bought lowest class vegetables, berries and fruits. During winter season the variety dissapears completely and you can spend about 2x more than on meat. Plus the vegetables and fruits tasted like plastic. And this is if i lived on less calories, or stopped going to the gym to hit maintenance level, which i did. If i continued working out it would of cost even more.

>waaaa people point out my unethical behavior ='((((( I HOPE YOU DIE !!! >;(((((

k. come back when you have an argument to make

>veganism is a trend tho

so what? slavery of niggers has a history of many many centuries, and it was only a fairly recent trend of slavery emancipation, in the last 200~ years. does that mean that stopping slavery of humans is bad?

its still murder, its still slavery, its still rape. just because you do it yourself doesnt make it ethical to do. its still unethical and immoral according to your standards

just because the conditions of the slavery, rape and murder are better in some places, doesnt make the behavior itself ethical

its still fucking immoral

man, i made this thread for logical people with autism/aspergers. and all i get are these fucking turbo-normie responses. jeez

Attached: morals and ethics and hipocrisyzzz.jpg (1266x1268, 259K)

Morals dont apply to animals.

OP would have have sex with an animal if it was rearing to you and was showing the need to "reproduce" together? If not then why not?

>On average my spending on food increased by almost 1.5 times if i ignored quality and bought lowest class vegetables, berries and fruits

buying organic berries everyday will add up, but stables of veganism are SO FUCKING CHEAP, you have to be lying or functionally retarded with money to say veganism is more expensive.

and its still unethical and immoral for you to do. rice, corn and beans are very cheap. yeah if you buy expensive vegetables you will pay money, but on average veganism is cheaper. and even if it wasn't, its still immoral to eat meat

again, mr vegangains goes through the finances of being vegan very thoroughly, its very cheap if you eat beans and grains

and even if it actually was more expensive, it doesnt matter because its still so much more unethical

why? animals are sentient and are capable of suffering?

i would not, because its not my fucking problem to help the animal have sex. in the same way that its not my fucking moral or ethical problem to help a girl have sex. lets say magically some girl was super horny and dying to have sex with me. its not my fucking ethical obligation to slay her just because she wants it, she, alongside the animal, can live without dick just fine

Attached: prolapsed vaginas are common in pigs.png (1152x648, 1.46M)

How do you pee without a cutoff penis? Do you have a catheter or something? How does one live as an eunuch and whats the recovery period. Tell me about it OP.

Humans don't fear extinction from other animals or themselves, death in nature is far more gruesome.
>links, links, links
Try to argue, I'm not gonna blindly trust american institutions.
Every vegan I see is a wimp.
>be the difference
A dying dog in the streets has it worse than any cow except for the halal and kosher ones.
Animal lives don't matter to me, I just would like them to have a more natural life.
>using ad hominem
You're not helping your cause

>How do you pee without a cutoff penis?
i still have a penis, just no testicles

>Do you have a catheter or something?
no, but i did during the operation. it was kinda uncomfortable, but not even remotely that bad. i heard some people saying it was the most uncomfortable thing in the world, imo it wasnt even close

>How does one live as an eunuch
i eat food and drink water and i sleep at night. i just have a decreased libido and my hair loss stopped. maybe gained a bit of weight, thats about it. i could reverse it tomorrow if i just injected testosterone, which i have available, but i dont want to

>and whats the recovery period
maybe 2 months for all the wounds to get fully healed, but a couple of days and i could walk around and stuff

oh, and for the record, i went vegan before i decided to become a eunuch

Attached: 1564694829692.png (657x780, 337K)

Yes theyre sentient, but humans gave them the role of being food. Thats it.
>but what about alienz!
If they did the same we would fight and they would probably win. A fish eats a smaller fish and gets eaten by a bigger one herself
>but what about other humans
Humans are already exploited daily, even when we have laws in place to prevent that. The only reason those laws are in place is to create a bigger stable society for HUMANKIND. This is why generally even if its a nigger or whatever we say that its not okay to murder them.
>but its immoral
Human existence is immoral no matter how you slice it. It doesnt matter if you take 10000 sq miles or 100 sq miles for food, as a human youre stealing the land from nature for your own needs. Displacing or killing whatever lives there. Every thing we do daily, every step we take is toxic to everything on this planet. Saying that its okay to just kill 100 instead of 10000 is also "immoral" by your standards, when it comes to land space for either crops or meat industry. Again, this is why we defined what is rifht and what is wrong with only human standards in mind. If we actually cared about the planet, each person would have to put a gun in their mouth and pull it. We care about our own survival and the world is there to either keep us alive or to look pretty.

>but humans gave them the role of being food. Thats it.

so if i gave niggers the role of being slaves, is that it?
if i gave women the role of being property and my sex slave, is that it?
if im in the army and i invade a country, is it okay for me to rape and pillage all their women because i gave them the role of being my rape victims?
is it okay for me to rape my child because i gave her the role of being my sex slave?

>Saying that its okay to just kill 100 instead of 10000 is also "immoral" by your standards
i never said vegans are perfect. vegans are just trying to reduce animal suffering as much as possible, and going vegan helps that a lot

youtube.com/watch?v=4gwAaMXbOnE

Attached: 1562796977276.jpg (787x249, 58K)

Did you even read and try to comprehend his post? Everyone you reply to, you just pick and choose what lines you want to respond to and ignore the actual message. For a self-proclaimed "more evolved" rational human, you sure are stupid.

btw fellow vegan fren, if you're still here, can you talk about your experiences and thoughts about veganism, and about your life and virginity and stuff?

do you connect with other vegans online? what websites do you browse? do you fuck with wizchan or other imageboards? how old are you? how do you feel about your situation in life?

talk to me PLEASE. im fucking dying here in this sea of neurotypicals. i actually recently joined a discord, because its a vegan discord, because im so desperate to socialize with other vegans i resorted to discord. i dont know how to invite people or anything like that

its like im drowning in a sea of retarded meat eaters

Humans have did all those things throught civilization. It wasnt a person, it was the whole ruling layer together with the entire population who decided how people should be treated. Thats the point. Humans decide whats moral and whats not. There was a period where niggers were slaves. Where women are property. There are still many regions where that is still "law". The difference with animals is that theyre not humans, thats their major problem. Most people cant fully empathize with someone of not their own race, let alone not their own species. Humans could easily delcare animals to be equal, but we dont as a collective. And thats why eating animals is okay. As it was okay to have slaves or do whatever you want with women during the period when it was allowed.
>helps that alot
But doesnt remove it. Its like the old train meme. One track has 10 people, the other has 1. But you have to run someone over. Youre a killer regardless, be it from innaction or choice. Being a vegan doesnt make you "good" , it just makes you "less bad" based on your own defined morals. There will still be many creatures who are sacrificed to grow your food. They dont matter yo you then? You decided that its okay for them to die?
>no true scotsman vegan edition
I understand that, but thats the joke of morality. You do the same as every other human does when you define what is your good and was is acceptable loss. This is why i have a problem with veganism when the argument is morals. Sure you stop eating meat. What about all the animals that die for other actions. Why are they an acceptable loss? Because YOU decided they are. You didnt give them a chance or a voice.

I find it hilarious how you associate meat-eaters with "neurotypicals" (regular human beings) and vegans with mentally ill people. Really drives home your point.

>I find it hilarious how you associate meat-eaters with "neurotypicals" (regular human beings)

i do this because every single fucking argument in this thread has been fucking shit. every single argument against veganism ive ever heard has been shit. the strongest argument imo still is "its unethical but i dont care"

but nobody says that. people give trash justifications and argue that its not unethical, they are too fucking stupid to admit the truth, like most normies

>vegans with mentally ill people
both me and the guy who i was responding to are people who admit to having autism. im not implying that vegans are more prone to mental illness, im just speaking to another person who has autism

honestly, its threads like this that make me wish for an apocalypse. that make me wish for niggers to invade all white countries and make every city into a detroit. to truly end the world

you people are too fucking stupid and proud of your horrific behavior to justify giving you life. human life is a mistake, if god was good he would end it. the way we treat animals is an abomination of the highest order, and i hate all of you

heres me praying that an apocalypse comes and kills all you hypocrite

>waaaa its bad when niggers and jews hurt whites =OOOO
>heh i like hurting animals because im da APEX PWEDATOR!!! RAWR xd!!!

waiting any day now for mr space jesus to return and kill me

Attached: sVCYggvFVCJwdRz-800x450-noPad.jpg (800x450, 108K)

I hate eating meat but veggies and fruit gives ne diarrhea.

swallowing sperm is cannibalism, if a woman swallows sperm she has mental issues.

What is the food chain?

Attached: 142445-004-A64614A7.jpg (550x366, 36K)

Why do you have to post nasty mutilated animals? You care so much about them, then quit putting the thought of dead animals in people's head. Same weak tactic with prolife fags. Typical women to think shock and emotions will help get the point across. I'm eating chicken right now.

>how can reasonably justify eating meat?
not eating meat wont reanimate the chicken breast on the shelf

>implying you sitting on your fat ass all day is the same as a predator hunting