8ch Refugee Thread

Are there any 8/r9k/ anons here while the site is down? Probably not, seeing how absolutely repulsive this place is. Just looking at the catalog for a second makes me want to vomit.

Attached: 806cc98a652a4f580beae5eae53e0c35def2ca07240632fe964b36d581ab5742.jpg (700x850, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sushigirl.us/hell/
discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sorry bud I come from sushigirl.us/hell/

Hello user, I'm from 8ch/r9k/ as well. Don't know what to do now. I couldn't save the gondolas from the gondola thread or the recomendations from the recomendations threads. I just couldn't save anything from 8ch before it went down. Now I feel pretty bad because of it. Whare are you anons at? Wizardchan seems like the only option (sadly).

Gonna miss /tower/, /y2k/, /late/ and /txt/ as well.

Attached: 156522176937.gif (500x376, 51K)

why are you all acting as if it's gone. It'll be back in a few days I bet. Wouldn't just disappear without any word. lol

8/r9k/ neet here too it's fucked Jow Forums got it all taken down, I haven't found a really good alternative so far.

Other user already said in this thread though I just wanted to say im also disapointed I didn't get to save anything..

I miss Fullderp on 8ch's /v/. I didn't think I'd get attached to those niggers, but battling with shitmons on Showdown was so much fun. Showderp just isn't the same.

Attached: 1507859709937.jpg (380x401, 53K)

is it gone forever?..

>itt newfags who dont know how to reach the reopened 8ch

Attached: 1560937820207.png (262x195, 30K)

I thought the reopened 8ch got shut down again?

There's no Fullderp on ZeroNet, so who gives a shit?

Enjoy your honeypot.

>he says while posting on a honeypot

Zeronet isn't a good alternative to 8ch

Yes indeed. And I don't like many of the alternatives of all... wizardchan is too restrictive, (even 8 was too restrictive for my tastes), this place is just trolling 80% of the time, endchan is okay but it's also dead and the design sucks. I hope Jim deletes Jow Forums for good man, seriously fuck political discussion.

Attached: 1520820158882.png (285x281, 16K)

I didn't realize how much I'd miss 8ch now that it's gone.

Wait a sec, you're telling me there's a r9k on cripplechan too?

There was a little bit of everything on cripplechan, user. Comics and Cartoons, Technology, Anime, and yes, the equivalent of this place, but with much stricter moderation. Also home to many, many insane people

Attached: 5e6545742af1f1b1ede1717a1e39d4901885820b5a493b41a8320cb89cd59ae7.png (672x487, 738K)

This. Jow Forums has killed my favorite chan. Fuck politics. Imageboard are for the outcast, the creep and the degenerate. If you care about politics or the outside world you don't belong here.

sup fellow school-shooters

I use wiz for serious discussion then would shitpost on 8/4 r9k

>8ch/v/ was the only place for real video game discussion on imageboards
hahaha, i'm not sad or anything ;)

Attached: 1499036495194.jpg (552x720, 463K)

i go to 8ch for /hgg/ not r9k

>tfw you had something ready for demo day for once
Don't worry though, I highly doubt they won't find a way to bring it back online.

Attached: ron_twitter.jpg (589x112, 9K)

Kill yourselves, mass murderer enabling faggots.

this is one boat of refugees I would shoot at in the mediterranean sea

Yeah it's bullshit that 8chn gets labelled as le ebil nazi site just because of retarded Jow Forumsfags. The media probably has no idea that there are boards like /leftypol/ (who are fags too), they don't care about true free speech, all they know is there's some screeching right-wingers who are linked to shootings so now the entire site must be shut down.

Go back to 9gag/reddit, this was our board to begin with.

False. You're the faggots that we kicked out.

as if you faggot the sheer amounts of garbage like you drive anons out

What a kind, gentle soul you must be. You're truly not like the mass murderers. >_>

the fact that you consider my words as anything other than words shows you don't belong here. people like you bring bad attention to the communities we have built. so what if i hate women and want to kill? im not going to do it. let me speak my mind and diffuse it.

I'm from /christianity/

The sin of murder has already been committed when you think someone is inferior in any way. People are God's creation, and your desire for murder reveals a hatred of God.

Let God diffuse your hatred. Give it to God, don't spread it among other people.

>Also home to many, many insane people
There was even a board for it, /mental/

christfag i have devolved my mind through constant exposure to drugs and accessibility of modern pleasure. how doni change my ways? why is this anger inside me? can I still change?

>The media probably has no idea that there are boards like /leftypol/
They know they just don't report it because it doesn't fit into their narrative.

>how doni change my ways?
Repent and believe for the kingdom of God is at hand.

If you confess all of your sins in a prayer to Jesus and ask him to be your God, He will bless you with the Holy Spirit, who will make changes in your heart to purify you so that you can have direct contact with the Father. Praying to God every day will strengthen your relationship, and as it is strengthened, you will feel love.

HOW I CANT ITS SO HARD TO BELIEVE THERE IS NOTHING TANGIBLE TO SHOW ME! (((CHRIST))) IS NOT THE SON OF GOD GOY

Even if you don't believe, pray anyways, and write down what you prayed about. God answers all prayers.

ill try user im being serious my mental health is just getting worse and worse and i constantly find myself thinking about ending my life

this is some gay madeup modern pozzed shit

fuck off hippie

May the LORD bless you and keep you,
the LORD make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you;
the LORD lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace.
Numbers 6:24-6

21 "You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, 'You shall not murder, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.'
22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.
23 "Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother or sister has something against you,
24 leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to them; then come and offer your gift.
25 "Settle matters quickly with your adversary who is taking you to court. Do it while you are still together on the way, or your adversary may hand you over to the judge, and the judge may hand you over to the officer, and you may be thrown into prison.
26 Truly I tell you, you will not get out until you have paid the last penny.
27 "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall not commit adultery.'
28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
29 If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.
30 And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell."

Excerpted from the Sermon on the Mount, Matthew 5

yea what does that have to do with this gay nonsense:
>The sin of murder has already been committed when you think someone is inferior in any way. People are God's creation, and your desire for murder reveals a hatred of God.

All of this is completely made up

>Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.

interesting, I might migrate to 8ch when it comes back. Jow Forums is awful right now

idk are you seeing things? that doesn't back up your assertions at all

Surely you can find better verses mmmmm

just fuck off you brain-dead troll

>make outrageous assertion about God and Damnation
>asked to back them up
>can't
>break your own (madeup) commandment out of anger

Attached: 531d51eeb3fef8499372ecaf280db5b86c70fcb8386bba28d0a7f10fe6213e13.jpg (800x450, 42K)

Killing you wouldn't be a sin, because it's only a sin to _unnecessarily_ kill someone. You should just die.

>Literal incel OP crying about incel-tier threads
lmao

I used 8ch for rare vidya downloads
>/hgg/ is gone forever

Attached: 05707.png (483x548, 236K)

0k schizo

>it's only a sin to _unnecessarily_ kill someone.
lol stop making shit up.

is infchan even coming back up? Codemonkey is being too quiet jim is going to get fucking arrested for something if he actually shows up for the hearing

Wait what, the site got taken down?
I used to go to /hgg/ pretty often.

Attached: 1561621739496.jpg (741x680, 69K)

>Yeah it's bullshit that 8chn gets labelled as le ebil nazi site just because of retarded Jow Forumsfags
Probably because /po/ was by far the biggest portion of the site's traffic? Here's a screenshot of the boardlist last time I was there. I took this as an explanation for why I don't use 8ch. Nothing but Jow Forumstards and /v/ermin who quit Jow Forums so they could have a clubhouse for their epik gamegate raids.

Attached: 8ch top boards.jpg (925x460, 111K)

as opposed as Jow Forumstards and /v/ermin who DIDN'T quit Jow Forums ?

Check this site's board statistics massive homo

This place is indeed repulsive, but I'm so addicted to imageboards that I've been coming here every day since 8ch got shut down. Can't wait for it to come back, I hope my fellow /x/philes are all safe and sound.

wait what there's a hearing? what for? how the fuck could that even be plausable?

>/waifuist/
Huh, I only used /mai/.

Comfy Jow Forums discord. Join now for frens!

discord.
gg/Mqe36gm

Q

Attached: DEhzsgnXcAMatG0.jpg (661x882, 113K)

8ch/b2/ nigger here

I hear we're on spacechan, lynxhub and endchan now. We need to centralise somewhere, and NOT on cuckchan

Attached: DysnomiaRulecuck.png (562x98, 18K)

>the equivalent of this place, but with much stricter moderation
8 was far less strict, what are you talking about

How is the 8ch version of /x/?
Ours went down the shitter a long time ago now