Tell us the story of your first time drunk!

Tell us the story of your first time drunk!

Attached: snapshotimagehandler_214572791.jpg (540x540, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mb-t_TegR-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stole my parent's wine and vomited next to my bed

I was depressed and thought drinking would solve my problems or at least make them bearable so I paid a neighbor to buy me a bottle of vodka. I ended up drinking half of the bottle and getting blackout drunk. My parents found me laying in my bedroom floor covered in vomit ranting about hammocks. I can't even smell vodka ever since.

Bought cheap stuff from a local supermarket, idk why the cashier didn't ask for id, but I was mentally prepared just in case.
Packed it in my backpack and went home. Got drunk and almost passed out. Heroically took the empty beer cans to the trash and went back in before my parents got home from work.

The only problem is I got a habit of doing this afterwards

So vomiting and passing out basically!

accidentally landed myself in a pre-game lobby for halo 2 while wasted, was with a bunch of pro players cuz someone invited me idfk i was drunk.
went 32-5, everyone mad.
got recruited for a pro league team.
good times.

Bought a bottle 1l of 40 koniak
drank it through the day cup by cup because i wasnt feeling it(was super fat then)
As night aproaches i got like half of the bottle and bring it out with friends who refuse so keep drinking
Somehow keep alive and stroll through city center drunk to get a burger
Met a few bullies from middle school but they
offered me a cig instead of being asses(alchohol is very cool)
Come home,fall asleep and puke my guts out the next day
10/10 alcoholic in the present day

Attached: 16807472_273438706420180_8844897857004792561_n.jpg (376x315, 22K)

>At home, aged 18
>No weed
>Decide to go through my dads liquor cabinet
>Find some fancy af bottle of port wine
>Fuck it's strong
>Smash down the whole bottle
>Completely fucked,
>body tingles, euphoric, can't walk straight, laughing at everything
>Had a shower while playing music in the dark
>cooked some mac n cheese
>watched a movie
>passed out eventually

the end.

i used to be friends with this guy and i sucked his dick a few times. i went round to his house to play videogames because we were bored and he kept trying to touch me and i was like "no stop you know i have a boyfriend" - and you probably think if i was going to his house i knew that was going to happen but i was naive and thought he would respect that. anyway when he realised i wasnt going to let him he was like lets go downstairs and get something to drink and i was like "ehh i dont really want to drink anything alcoholic" and he said ok thats fine i'll get u something from the kitchen wait here and came back with some tropical orange drink that i drank. i thought it tasted funny but i didnt really know what alcohol tasted like but i started feeling really dizzy and hazy and he told me he put some vodka in it. i guess i was a total lightweight because i was completely out of it and not really sure what was going on and he led me back upstairs and pushed me back on the bed and started touching me again and i burst into tears and kept saying "stop it stop it i have a boyfriend" and finally he relented and kicked me out his house.

I was in the mountains, all my friends were skiing, i threw out my back so i didnt go and stayed at the hotel room

Decided to go for a walk, smoked a good joint (was new to weed) and found a liquor store, i played a game where every liquor store i passed i would buy and chug 1 mini bottle of smirnoff

I had had like 1-2 beers, 3 times before this total, i got super drunk and walked around in a snow flurry in an abandoned trainyard listening to modest mouse m.youtube.com/watch?v=mb-t_TegR-Q

Listened to all of the moon and antartica and its a long drive for someone with nothing to think about, eventually made my way back to the hotel and vomited and my friends came back 10 minutes later and helped me clean up (i was the group dd for 5 years)

One of the best experiences of my life and a reason to not drink cause i know itll never be topped

First drink at 22 I was playing Diablo 3 and drinking rum and coke and having the time of my life

Every time I've drank since then has been trying to recapture the amount of fun I had back then and never being able to replicate it

I drank half a bottle of shitty vodka before it had time to kick in, then I blacked out and started to cry and choke on my own vomit.

I was with my friend and his buddies from paramilitary organisation. We were hanging out near a hospital at night, drinking beer and listening to nazi marches. At some point I decided to drink vodka straight from the bottle and they had to carry me home for like 2 miles and put me to bed.

Attached: 1559715422437.jpg (616x750, 113K)

i was alone, just like i am now. i watched a movie and walked under a bridge.

School trip in Berlin, somewhere at the age of 16. Nothing much, was calling every german I met on the street a nazi and asking where Hitler is hiding until we went back to the hotel and I was just autistically sitting on a bed and joking about fucking every single grill in the room.

Was 17. Went to the house of one of my uncles for a family party. All the parents were asleep by 11 so four of us cousins (me, 17; Al, 17; Bob, 16; and Carol, 16 - all 1st cousins to each other) put in a movie, made rum & cokes, and sat around in the basement media room.
Al & Bob fell asleep pretty quick. Carol did not have much, but was tipsy. I was drunk.
Out of the blue Carol sits next to me and in seconds we were making out. After 15-20 minutes we went to her bedroom (her house) and I took her virginity in her princess bed with a picture of her parents looking at us.
We woke up to yelling; we were naked and messy, but it her dad yelling at Al & Bob - the rum bottle was still out.
The distraction was enough for me to throw on clothes and get to the guest room and for her to hit the shower.

I was a robot but had some cyborg friends who managed to find out about a party. drank a bunch because I didn't know my limits, puked in the backyard. that's about it

drank burnetts with a few friends. ended up puking and hating the experience. developed a drinking problem a few months in

>2013
>Be 14
>Organize Halloween party with friends
>Some of us were only able to buy beer
>Beer and wine is 16+ in my country
>There must be more to it
>Let adults buy us harder liquor
>Get fucking wasted and have the time of life with friends

Who has a picture of their parents sitting on their nightstand kek especially as a kid

>girl from school invites me to her birthday party
>just a handful of weird kids there
>we play "2 truths and a lie", weird autist girl says she accidentally had sex with her cousin
>made the entire atmosphere of the evening extremely weird
>nazi girl pulls out a water bottle of purple liquid, she says its samples from her parents liquor cabinet
>birthday girl produces a bottle of vodka
>stoner girl has le we'd
>i feel alienated and uncomfortable in a social situation
>i start drinking and smoking for the first time in my life, lost in the sauce, stumbling
>"i'm so glad you're not drunk :) that makes me so uncomfortable" says the autist girl who ruined the night by talking about incest
>i actually am drunk but i just smile and nod
>i stay awake all night by myself nursing the whole bottle of vodka
>in the morning my mom comes and picks me up and i feign sobriety
>go home and sleep
>never go to a birthday party again

Why didnt you fuck????????

fuck who??? the girl who didn't realize her aunt's son was her cousin? i think that's bestiality or some shit.

My parents were gone for the night and I drank an entire litre of tequila and was throwing up blood by the end of it

Attached: 17e24aab881fe2950c6121d729b859a3.jpg (560x840, 59K)

I think I was 15. I had a two friends over and we drank all kinds of booze from my dads cabinet. After drinking too much, mixing some dumb shit with coffee liqueur and having the genius idea to fry up too much food. My friend puked all over the kitchen counter and we had to clean it up while drunk. Fun day though,

Friend stole bottle of scotch from his parents. We all got drunk and branded ourselves with a stick from the fire.

Bought a bottle of that exact vodka from a friend when I was 17. Drank it straight in my room while playing vidya, but wasn't feeling it so ended up downing half the bottle. Proceeded to get VERY drunk VERY quickly. Lay down in bed for a bit before crawling halfway to the bathroom and puking all over the floor, passing out for a while and then climbing into bed.

Thankfully my parents went out the next day so I woke up and managed to clean up the mess before they got back.

You probably could have poked at least one of those intoxicated cunny girls

I'm 25 and I've never drank

Attached: law of equivalent exchange.gif (500x448, 682K)

i like guys and there was only one there and he had a gf.

>Saw vodka
>Drank a bunch
>Felt sad and sick
>Go to sleep
>Still sad but not sick

>18
>First time visiting a brothel
>Nervous as hell
>Get talking to one of the girls in the little bar area
>Tall, slim, thai, tanned skin, raven black hair,
>Told her I was a virgin, didn't know what I was doing there, maybe I should go
>Her eyes lit up. Told me she loves being young mens first time
>She nodded to the owner and took me upstairs to her room
>She took it real slow at first but once I'd blown my first load inside her I was hooked and we fucked like animals for hours. Made her cum twice, she said she loves first timers because of how aggressive and relentless they are, it's like fucking a beast.
>Afterwards we took a shower and went back down to the bar, I paid for her services and then she got me super drunk
>When it was obvious I was steaming and ready for bed she called me a cab and when it came gave me a long, deep, lasting kiss and told me to come back soon.

Gave me a huge discount as it was my first time too.

Sounds quite wholesome compared to the other brothel stories I've read. What country is this in?

Was at a house that my friend was house sitting, got trashed and almost got into a fist fight Bc someone insulted a video game I like and then I just cried about being lonely for like 2 hours and crashed

I was celebrating after a friends performance at a party. I had a hit from a joint and then a glass of something weak, then wine and then finally half a glass of vodka. The rest of the night was very fun I tried to act kinda sober but failed. got paranoid on the bus ride then got to the club and started grinding on this drunk girl for the rest of the night, infront of the whole club till there was precum on my boxers. I was just there rubbing my dick from side to side against her ass. There was a little boob feel from time to time and this was an asian chick too so the expirience was like x5 then I lost her on the way out of the club and missed out on the drunk sex like a retard but apart from that it was a top night. And that's the first time I got drunk.

Thailand. I love to wander and as soon as I was old enough to get a passport I like to spend all of my vacation time somewhere new taking photos and exploring. That was on my first time out of my country alone. When I told my friend when I got home he said it technically made me a sex tourist.

>A frat boy came to my dorm to bring me and a friend to a party
>Before we left he gave us some moonshine
>I was dressed as spiderman and my friend was dressed as a taco (Halloween party)
>Started playing drinking games at the party
>Black out
>Awaken in a bush somewhere throwing up and crying
>Black out again
>Awaken at the frat boy's house watching him play overwatch
>I didn't feel comfortable so I walked home
>Get back to my dorm and find a taco costume on the floor and my friend in my bed
>Was too drunk and tired to care and get in bed with her
>She pulls out her laptop and we watch the rocky horror picture show
>dammit janet
>Pass out
>Wake up naked with my friend nowhere to be seen

Ngl kinda drunk rn and reading these posts make me laf

first time i was under substantial influence from alcohol i was 15-16 years old. i'd only had like 4 cans of cider or so but since my system was completely unacquainted with alcohol it hit me hard. it felt great.
first time i got very drunk was just after i turned 18 and went out with friends. got incredibly carried away and had like 11 pints in a fairly short span of time. blacked out, woke up in my bedroom with vomit all over the floor

dont dirnk alcohol it does not make you cool or popular. it will onyl damage your health and fuck up your life

Kys niggas who drink alchohol do it because it makes them forget and eases their pain

Most of the world
>marrying your cousin = legal
You
>fuckwitted

Surprised no one else mentioned church/communion. First alcohol was the blood of Christ in a catholic service. I hear most places dont use real wine anymore.

This thread
>first time you were drunk
Communion
>A single sip of 50/50 red wine/water
You
>retarded

Iktf way too fucking well

>be me 17 or so
>staying at grandparents house
>they have like 3 boxes of wine in the fridge
>its like 8abv
>mix some in to my sprite
>have at least a can full by the end of the evening
>im hyped up
>start doing triple kicks in the air because i was a narutrard back then thinking im a ninja
>nearly smash my head into the light on the ceiling fan
>finally get sleepy
>pass out

All in all i was alone and i had an overactive imagination. id do it again.

>implying i dont drink to dampen anxiety, curb pain, and feel brief moments of contentment
this guy knows whats up

>25 years old
>Sitting at home
>Drinking soda
>Never been drink
Wtf?

>took 6 shots of str8 vodka in around 2 hours
>it was prom night and I didn't really expect to go so I came to the realization that I had wasted what was supposed to be a defining era for me due to fear and anxiety
>Marathoned Law & Order SVU while trying to experience the hype of drinking away the pain
>passed out
>dad wakes me up in morning
>hey c'mon get up for school
>realize prom is sat night
>got drunk emotionally damaging myself for nothing

I've never been drunk most I ever had was two glasses of wine. I got slightly more talkative, decided I didn't like that subtle feeling of losing control. even if it was placebo.

>16
>had a bottle of captain morgan
>playing gta online with friend on discord
>after 5 shots began chugging straight from the bottle
>bottle nearly empty
>ran to the bathroom but didn't make it to the toilet
>projectile vomitted on the door and then everywhere else in the bathroom
>blacked out

(cont...)
>mom slaps me awake butt naked out the shower
>stepped all over my vomit somehow
>"you pissed on the seat"
>turns out my brother walked over me earlier to piss

Lol based seat pisser, definitely not my first time being drunk or me being drunk but my friend downed a small bottle of vodka, blacked out and pissed on my Ps2 then slept ony floor, the cunt
I've never pissed on the seat but on prom I had near a litre of vodka and sat in dogshit,pissed myself and vomited everywhere
Those were the days...

Attached: 1562179354284.png (935x900, 376K)

We'll never get the back user. We had potential once.

Wasted potential, alcoholism is a curse

It's really not. You just can't hold your liquor like a lady. Women only get drunk to cry rape.

>be me myself and I at 21
>at a christmas party that my brother invited me to
>bro gives me some op's pic related mixed half and half with cranberry juice
>drink a glass and a half, and I'm feeling it
>all anxiety melted away
>start talking and joking with strangers at the party
>10/10 chick starts talking to me
>she's laughing at all my jokes
>she asks me if I want to go drink in the backyard with her
>I tell her no thanks, I'm absolutely plastered already
>she walks off
>bro tells me that I'm retarded, and she was hitting on me hardcore
>realize that he was right
>too drunk to be sad about it
>keep joking around with strangers
I'm retarded, apparently. It was still fun though.

I almost had sex with a friend of mine before I sobered up and left her, she got pissed at me for it lmao.

>he cant hold his liquor
You are right about women but fuck you cunt I don't know if you are having a go or not

Attached: todays Jacks.jpg (1728x1626, 1.02M)

>be 16
>steal vanilla vodka and some beer from parents while they are watching tv, probably sleeping, at night
>drink it in my room
>will never forget the taste of vanilla vodka, despite never having it since, tasted like perfume or something
>got drunk by the time my parents went to bed and called my friend
>We talked for hours and I could barely compose myself
>laughing and stumbling and slurring constantly
>stayed up until 4 AM and went to sleep after crying about my crush
>My friends and I drink and smoke almost every time we hang out now

Were you the one that introduced them to it?

I introduced them to alcohol but they introduced me to weed earlier than that.

First time really drunk
>be me 16
>fucked it up with qt
>drink with friends
>empty half a bottle Vodka
>only three pictures in my head after that 1a girl watching me peeing 2kiss her little brother nohomo 3My mother laughing at my while I am sitting on the loo
>was fun except the next morning

not first time but drunkest i've been was at my boyfriend's bday party
was taking big shots of vodka, thought i only took 3 or 4 but everyone else was saying i took like 10 and drank about half the bottle n was deepthroating a bottle n forgot how to speak english n smoked a shit ton of weed that night too
that's mostly their account of it though i don't remember much of the night

i stole a 40 oz of steel reserve out of my dad's fridge when i was a kid and tried drinking it but it was too disgusting to keep down, so i mixed it with cherry koolaid (fucking disgusting idk what i was thinking) and forced myself to chug the whole thing

got wasted and thought it was the best thing ever

little did i know that that choice would turn me into a fullblown alcoholic who put down 28 of those fuckers a week

I'm 23 and have yet to drink/get drunk.

Had a few beers with some friends my sophomore year of high school, nothing crazy just did dumb shit and played basketball

Here I am as an adult, full blown alcoholic, blacked out in my apartment and woke up in a ditch last weekend

Based
Based
Incredibly based

Do it tonight!

>small piece of shit town
>14 yo
>go out with friends
>start drinking at at a bonfire
>like 6 beers in and we leave
>go wander town at 12 am
>stop every 15 minutes for a smoke
>14 beers and a small bottle of vodka in at this point
>walking straight is hard
>pick up a stick and pretend its a sword
>continue to walk
>another friend passes by our group gives me 2 more beers for the night
>start walking back home with 2 friends who are sleeping at my house at 4 am
somehow managed to break my phone that night and hit my head pretty bad

Attached: 1565374635707s.jpg (120x125, 2K)

Yes based and fucking gay pilled

I got black out drunk, threw up a lot, and apparently told my best friend that I want to fuck my own brother.

I dont remember, but i remember the beer bellied kiosk owner who sold us smalltown boys variety bags of candy so old, it would shatter on the ground. And the most vile vodka. Ede you are my hero. Vodka and orange juice bottles passed around in a circle on a playground seem so tacky, but its as fun as its stupid. Sometimes kids puked, ran away, cried, got aggressive, lots of facettes alcohol has to show. A favorite place was a abandoned open cask mine that formed a lake, lying about a kilometer away from the kiosk down the road. How my arms got tired from carrying crates of beer down this road! On the way back it got easier the more you drank in more than one way. Playing cards, listening to music from terrible speakers, many braincells lost their live. They died as martyrs.

Attached: 180803-1746-81071554.jpg (800x533, 81K)

Just drink bro drinking is cool bro, alcoholism isn't a curse bro

Nah I'm sure I'm not missing out on anything worthwhile

never got drunk in my whole life, just a bit deezy with some vodka/beers a couple times at 14 with my best friend at the time.
I've smoked a lot of weed tho and I'm quite sure that a nig once gave a strain laced with cocaine.

i was 14 and forced to go to some boring family party. parents told me i can have beer or two so i did, no one was noticing me after so i had few more then i figired out that in besement is table with some hard liquor so when basement got empty i did some shots of jagermaister or some rum. then i wanted to go home to play some league of legends so i walked home with my younger sister screaming some hobit etc. references and pushing her out of the road. then in like quarter of journey i blackouted and regained sense at home where i stated game of league (after picking champ i wommited over whole bathroom) played 1 game then slept. like 2 days after i was waiting at bus stop for school bus some dude told me i fucked his car and i will have to pay for it or fix it, told him i dunno what is he talking about. never seen the dude after

>modest mouse
Absolutely fucking based

>nazi girl
tell me more

every one nigger

on holiday at a friends restaurant, had a couple beers then no joke 12 shots 1 by 1, because we didn't have to pay so why not. Anyway on the last which was malibu I immediately projectile vomited on the floor, cleaned that up. Went to sleep chucked on the sofa I slept on, clogged up the sink in the bathroom and found out the next day that the cleaner had to unblock it. I also had to fly home the next day with a hangover. Fun stuff 10/10 would do again.

14 and based parents let me do tequila shots in Spain in a nightclub

I had a fucked up upbringing now that I think back

>10
>At Aunt's wedding
>Sitting at dinner table with family
>30 tables around us
>Lots of family/family friends
>People that I don't recognize come over to socialize with family
>They set their drinks down
>The music starts and I dont like dancing
>Grab my glass of coke and go stand somewhere
>Grabbed some woman's coke and rum instead
>Didnt notice
>Got drunk
>Started dancing
>When hot family friend came over to say hi to me
>Didnt recognize, but hot
>She gave me a hug and kiss
>I tried tonguing her
>Fuckyeah.mp4
>Shes like WOAAAAAAAAH THERE YOUNG MAN
>I titty flopped her and ran off

Ye

Attached: Welp.gif (500x209, 413K)

Sorry that happened. Hope you're ok now

got a little blitzed onhard cider and chillied with my buddy, we played some GTA after
>I'm currently drunk rn feelsgood

Attached: 1547047001639.jpg (836x543, 111K)

same here, i prefer stimulants and amphetamines

I was at one of only 3 parties I have ever been to. I just kept drinking beer after beer and eventually realised ''holy shit I'm hammered''. Became super social and talkative to girls and quickly discovered how much I love alcohol. Pretty much haven't quit since

i was probably 6 or 7. i was in a hotel with two of my cousins they are like 4 years older than me and i found a bottle of mikes hard lemonade and drank the whole thing. because i was so young i blacked out and vomited

Attached: pcast.jpg (400x225, 37K)

>two years ago
>intrusive bad memories start playing in my head again
>down 7 or 9 shots of rum, jack, and mcgillicuddy all mixed together within 1-2 hours
>completely shitfaced and can barely walk
>spent the whole time drunkposting over in /trash/, still have the archive
>eventually wobble into the bathroom and spent the rest of the night puking in the toilet and passing out on the floor
>hangover lasted a few days

>14
>parents had a fifth of captain Morgan they forgot about in some cabinet, it was there for years
>decide to drink it on a fucking school night
>take shots from a coffee mug and get so fucked that I talked to and hugged my wall while watching cartoon network
>blacked out and puked all over my bed, somehow managed to convince my mom to let me stay home the next day and my parents never found out
Weirdest time I got drunk though was when I was 17 and my entire family got smashed on moonshine and my father tried to kill me.

Attached: 1565291662454.jpg (500x625, 41K)

that was a wild ride user
is cpt morgan really that strong?

I drank the whole bottle that night user

Attached: 1562855903401.jpg (827x1170, 396K)

>my father tried to kill me
Uhhh what? Care to explain?

I was 14 at my best friends place and I we got drunk from drinking beers in his sauna. I later puked all over his bathroom and fell asleep in his younger brothers bed ( the brother wasn't home )

Attached: 1477849967901.jpg (468x510, 43K)

>family has two jars of moonshine, they decided to bbq while I stayed inside all depressed and shit
>they force me to come out and my already drunk parents get me to chug a bunch of it
>dad gets so drunk he cant even speak, spent the whole night harassing me telling me he was going to kill me and grabbing at my neck and shit trying to choke me and I end up knocking him on my floor where he refused to get up
>kept telling him I loved him even though he was calling me ugly and weird looking the whole time and laughing at me
My dad was always a weird guy but that took the cake

Attached: 1565232031564.jpg (575x718, 48K)

Dont remember much I was 12, probably the same as now at home drinking alone

oh boy
>be my b-day
>16 years old
>make a birthday party, sort of
>like 9 people
>we are all inside my room
>only two females, one i had a crush on, the other one was barely pretty
>older sis gets me a couple of beers
>im the only one drinking, the rest of them are barely sipping or drinking nothing at all
>getting tipsy
>crush starts making out with my best friend
>play it cool
>get even drunker and start feeling sad
>friends ask me to stop drinking
>i run out of beer, so i grab a bottle of whiskey out of my older brothers wardrobe
>i lay on the other girls lap
>she plays with my hair
>fall asleep until dinners ready
>act like a retard bullying everyone of my friends while eating (still drunk)
>tfw they still hang out with me

Better than living with it

Buddy of mine used to be a heavy drinker. My mom was cool with me trying alcohol so I had her buy us a handle of vodka. We filled a water bottle full of it and drank at the local park for a few hours just chatting. Eventually hobbled down some alleys and along the streets until we found ourselves an empty unlocked apartment to hang out in for a while. Mom reminded me to drink plenty of water so no hangover. It was a good time.

>Be me, 14
>Find this fancy, Mexican tequila, 1.5 lt bottle
>Drink it in less than an hour
>Fucking cold outside
>Go for sweater
>So drunk I wasted 20 minutes trying to wear it
>Finally did it
>The hoodie is in my chest
>Remember a video I saw in facebook about a guy putting ramen in his beard and eating it from there
>Do the same
>Pass out
>My parents found me
>They made me to take my clothes off and made me enter in a cold water tank
>Not even feel the cold
>Fucking alcoholic 4 years later

>dad invites me to party with relatives
>misanthropic and nervous around people but hey they are relative so I can at least put my feelings aside
>take hard liquor straight down
>nothing happens
>get another straight down
>something happens
>shit balance even when sober so even more shit when drunk
>dance a bit with one of my aunts and then sit down with another aunt
>don't say anything because too inside my own mind
>dad carries me home