Im i unattractive to girls physicaly? im 6'3" 170lbs or 190cm, 80kg. Some people have told me im handsome...

Im i unattractive to girls physicaly? im 6'3" 170lbs or 190cm, 80kg. Some people have told me im handsome, only one girl told me im ugly, but i dont blame her, i had severe acne at the time and was much skinnier. I have no friends, i never interact to people, only when i need to, to cashiers in store, to co workers, to trainers in gym. Thats all my social circle. I was bullied by girls when i was little, that probably fucked me up. I feel like they always think im too bad for them.
How ever i often notice positive signs from girls that they might like me. When i walk down the street, if theres woman of almost any age walking towards me, i often find them checking at me when they still in bigger distance, i often catch their eye contact. Some keep looking at me, some turn away, never seen disgust on their faces. There was few times when random girls from street approached me, asked for my number and then were texting me, even wanted to meet with me, but i refused nicely, cos they were 15-16 and i was 22 at the time, now im 27, couple months ago same situation happened, i saw girls were underage, so i didnt even gave them my number, just told them Hi and walked my direction. Co worker girls often smile at me or look my direction even tho they dont know me yet if they are new. Today i was in hospital sitting on chair waiting for my apointment and there was this really sexy milf sitting right next to me. Chairs were all lined up, but with corner eye i could see that she was staring at me for like 5minutes as long as she was sitting there. I turned at her few times, and catched her looking at me, 1 time she turned away when i looked back at her away. Or where ever i looked, i saw her looking there too.
I dont know what to think of my self. I never been diagnosed, but i think i might be little autistic. Any way do you think girls find me attractive or not?

Attached: asdasd.jpg (1080x1673, 128K)

OP here. Please read to the end. Im not braging or something. I really need some advice.

TLDR but you have a very nice cock

You don't seem to be a bad looking guy. However its incredibly easy to exaggerate in your mind reactions of others and to see something that isn't really there. You can never be too sure about these things until you step up and actually talk to the girl in question. There are no sure things or guarantees.

Even if you are ugly you can still change a haircut, get your eyebrows trimmed/waxed or something, grow a beard maybe.

go and fuck

Honestly assuming that's you in the picture related, download snapchat and tinder. Swipe till you get some matches and send them that picture, you'll manage to score some pussy for sure. And if you do take this advice, don't talk to them like they are special or some final boss, just be straight forward about your needs. "hey are you dtf tonight?" if they reply positively send those sexy snaps of yourself and i'm sure some tinder slut will take you on. This might actually boost your confidence to talk to women and take your game outside of tinder to women you meet out in public.

I live in small city with 20k people in some east Europe country. Not many know what tinder is.

I mean yeah you seem attractive. Your personality and confidence is probably what needs work at this point. If you want some random roast with 2 braincells you could get that at this point easy but if you actually want love n shit you've gotta put in the work with yourself and learn to love yourself

ok I can't read all that shit
especially in a block like that
but if that's you in that picture, you only need to take off your shirt and girls will flock to you

are you a virgin?
no matter
seriously you are 190cm, 80 kg and a smooth body, not a bear body
not to mention the above average dick that is pretty flawless
have you even been on tinder? just put a shirtless picture there and you will literally be drowning in pussy

no females check me out, and I even think I actually am average
in other words, you are chad, or chad lite, clearly

if you are going to waste your opportunities to have a cute girl sit on your face and slobber over your dick, I am seriously going to be a bit mad here

Attached: 1554577672507.jpg (1040x2048, 210K)

I want to suck your peepee, user

Ok OP so I don't believe you. You're perfect down the neck.
Care the share your face? Just post from your phones data to be safe.

God if I were you... The things I would do

>Ok OP so I don't believe you. You're perfect down the neck.
yeah, that's even obvious for a male that can never tell if a guy is attractive/hot
I'm a hairy bear, and lower than OP, fatter than OP, and probably uglies than OP, not to mention my dick is smaller
I really wonder what is wrong with OP now
either he is really ugly in the face, or he has some weird personality

Femanon here. You have a really good body, but I have no idea what your face looks like. If you want I can give you an honest opinion. Do you have discord?

>Femanon here. You have a really good body, but I have no idea what your face looks like. If you want I can give you an honest opinion. Do you have discord?
lol
I don't even doubt this is a femanon or a thirsty faggot
see, now they are interested...they would jump on that dick any time without a second moments thought
but the average guy who wants to just to get to know you, take a little time out of your day: EEEEEEEEWWWWW

I think I might be asexual. I find it pointless to hit on girls just for sex. I find it too exhausting. And I'm not Intirested in marriege, I don't want kids, most of the time I want to be alone. I only want sex from time to time.

Is all in your head
You are just another poor and ugly slav that's why you have no friends and no gf

This is a serious question. I want to blow my boyfriend while he is sitting in this position. Obviously when he is holding it, his dick will be pointing upwards like OP pic. So how far can I pull his dick downwards towards the floor/me without it hurting him?

GTFO tranny you are a disgrace

>I think I might be asexual. I find it pointless to hit on girls just for sex. I find it too exhausting. And I'm not Intirested in marriege, I don't want kids, most of the time I want to be alone. I only want sex from time to time.
are you OP? if so, what is the point of your thread then?
I find want to just fuck around either
don't particularly want kinds either
but I do want a girl to love me and for me to love and be nice to
sex is just a plus
not that I would know
any of it
that is individual
some guys have downward dicks
some have really upperpointers, like mine, making it difficult and hard to keep it even half-way down when erect

It depends on dick I think. I could pull my dick probably like 150 degrees until I start feeling uncomfortable.

Okay thanks guys. Using degrees was extra helpful too, thx OP.

Idiot. If I was a tranny obviously I would already know the answer to my question.

Of you are asexual you would have no interest in sex, even if it was only occasional sex.

It sounds more like you have a little touch of the tism or something. To be honest its no big deal, tons of normie seeming guys are walking around with undiagnosed autistm.

Well I do want sex. But almost nothing else. I want to have sex and after that just do my own things.

Don't forget to dilate today!

Why dont you just use prostitutes then?

I don't want girl to do it with me just because I pay her. I want girl to do it because she want me.

Bumping man original

Some prostitutes might actually like you I actually lost my virginity to a prostitute and we both enjoyed it so much we started doing it for free I cut it off when she wanted me to move in with her because she did cocaine and I didn't want to get into that anyway I feel like I lost the point of this story

bigman123#6628

Bump big dick
Originlal