Inside every bitter incel is a beautiful trans girl waiting to blossom. That's why you're still a virgin...

Inside every bitter incel is a beautiful trans girl waiting to blossom. That's why you're still a virgin. You're repressing your true self. Start HRT today and be a happy robots.

Attached: 1561399587463.jpg (1007x1280, 126K)

But I don't have gender dysphoria.

Fuck off tranny, your kind is not welcome here, all you do is corrupt lonely males and molest 12 year olds.

You don't have to have gender dysphoria to start hormones

Attached: 1555735388067.jpg (869x1024, 291K)

join the 46% user :)

Very true op, these sissy sluts need to get fucked!

FUCK OFF LOSER
KYS
TRANNIES ARE WORSE THAN PEDOS

user get out of denial, just admit you'd be happier as a girl

you are a trender... a real tranny wouldn't encourage non trannies to transition, that's something a trender does! die trender

Its obvious that OP is shit-posting. These tranny shit-post threads are the only thing that's entertaining on this board anyways so why complain. Like seriously anyone who actually listens to OP are dumb and deserves to be a mutant tranny.

This guy right here This is gonna turn into another shitshow

Attached: NBn74Ms7nOE.jpg (782x864, 70K)

>he chases crap like happiness instead of $$$
you are so dumb

well wait, if you just want money then why not do HRT and have sex for money, dumbass?

transitioning costs money unless you do it through a doctor and i don't want to do it through a doctor

hypothetically my insurance would cover it though

Attached: 1520134103094.jpg (300x300, 64K)

fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag fuck fag fag fag

You'll be a very good girl, user.

I already made an appointment with a psychologist just give me some time.

This server might be able to help you since most people in it are trans : SPffg2d

Attached: 1560233404513.png (677x864, 361K)

No, I wouldn't. I have man face, man body, man height, man build, man shoulders, etc...
I would rather be a gay man than a non-passing trans woman. Common sense acceptance. I would say instead of encouraging lonely men to become women, just encourage them to be faggots instead. It's cheaper, more cost effective, and much more socially acceptable to a lot of people.
>inb4 muh HIV
PreP is covered by many insurance plans
Prep prevents HIV by 90% for buttsex, 70% for needsharing. Combine it with a condom for maximum protection. Combine that with a monogamous relationship to stay extra safe.
>inb4 muh herpes
Literally over half of the adult population in America has it. You can avoid it by getting to know the person though
>inb4 muh other STDs
HIV is really only the bad STD. You can avoid it with PreP and common sense.

All that being said, pretty much anyone on this board can get on Grindr and fuck or get fucked. Idk why incels don't just fuck men.

Attached: 1519451413428.jpg (385x375, 35K)

You can be a good boy if that's what you prefer, I just hope you're happy either way.

Because I don't want to get fucked in the ass you fucking dumbass
I can use my brain to get money you dumbass
then I can fuck girls in the ass you fucking dumbass

>and much more socially acceptable to a lot of people.
not for long, the left is unstoppable
>Idk why incels don't just fuck men.
because incels don't want casual sex with other desperate unattractive people, they want a cute (enough) girl to care for them for once

>because incels don't want casual sex with other desperate unattractive people, they want a cute (enough) girl to care for them for once
You're not incel, you're volcel
You don't get to claim that title. I would happily date the most unattractive man or woman if they genuinely loved me. Casual sex is bad. If you would turn down a mutually consenting loving relationship because you didn't like how the other person looked, you're not an incel, plain and simple. You choose your position at that point.

Isn't this discord tranny shtick getting a bit old?

looks like it's still doing damages

Attached: 1564885702994.png (751x479, 761K)

How come you people always post anime characters and not the real deal? Is it because 99 per cent of trannies are non-passing hideous monstrosities? And those that do pass at 25, will they still when they start going bald?

Has the board really become so densely populated with zoomer retards that they can't read past the thread before they link it? Holy shit

1) It's a copypasta
2) You clearly didn't read the thread before you linked it here for no reason
3) Your attention span is on par with a toddler
4) You are a newfag
L U R K
M O R E

Attached: 1521056548562.jpg (1053x1070, 700K)

I genuinely don't understand this shit. How is it that a few crossdressing pics getting sent to your friends and family would be worse than going the whole hog and getting HRT?

Why not ask him yuorself?

i'm genuinely concerned that these are bots replying or something now, am i the only human being here or am i surrounded by people who's dopamine receptors are genuinely this fried

boissy pryde

What if he's using a copypasta but the story is true

that's the exact same post that's been made for over a fucking year now, just with server name changed to avoid the post filter

The story isn't true. The story was proven to be fake 2 years ago. The entire thing was fake. None of it was real. The entire thing was a larp.

this one looks pretty convincing to me

what about the cutting pictures then, are you saying several people cut some seriously messed up wounds into their arms for le epic troll

it's the same fucking thread topics and responses every time. I'm convinced BOTH sides are from the same (You) seeking trolls.
The thread topic is always the exact same "you should transition robots it makes life much easier!" with the purple haired trap or some other anime trap like astolfo
Then the replies are always the exact same image dumps of discord screenshots, pepe 40% meme, and people pretending to not know what's going on saying stuff like "who is making all these posts? is it a cult or something?"
hardly any of the fucking posts in this thread seem like real people, these are the exact same responses I see in every thread (for example )
I don't know how people still fall for the exact same bait thread multiple times a day. I honestly don't have an issue with actual trannies but on Jow Forums I feel mods should just ban any thread related to them on sight, whether it's pro or anti tranny

are you talking about r9cute?