Hey robots, how does it feel knowing that this is your fate even if you do finally get a girlfriend...

Hey robots, how does it feel knowing that this is your fate even if you do finally get a girlfriend, and that even if you do nothing wrong as a boyfriend she will compare you to some randomly idealized guy in her life while her hate for you festers because you try to spend time with her and enjoy her company reddit.com/r/confessions/comments/cnur3i/i_dumped_my_college_boyfriend_because_i_was/

Attached: 1322409 - Chiho_Sasaki Elzi The_Devil_is_a_Part-Timer!.png (1018x1440, 1.95M)

it's just how women are
i am used to it
i am not even human to them

"Jerry" here. i recently went through this. i had no idea she HATED me until her mask slipped and she let it all out on me.

i went into a shock the day after, chills down my spine. but the day after that i fixed my sleeping schedule and im laughing and smiling.

tldr - jerry didnt know

My best friend when I was in highschool was a "Jerry"
His entire friend group knew that his girlfriend was embarrassed as fuck about being with him, and practically hated him, but I guess he was too autistic or just blindly in love to see it. When they were in public she acted like he was her kid brother who her mom forced her to bring along, and I think she was only with him because she wanted to be in a relationship like all of her friends were. Oh yeah, and she always talked shit about him to us behind his back, even if he just got up to go to the bathroom. He never believed any of us about it and cut off his friend group instead of her until she finally exploded and dumped him

ya. blindly in love. shit is all consuming, women have no idea how much pressure it is.

and the thing is, "Jerry" doesnt want to say mean things. because hes witnessed it first hand growing up. thats why nice guys exist, wanting to be a different man.

so we suppress that side. perhaps its wrong to do so. and we appear beta and weak. perhaps we are, for good or ill.

Jerry deserves it.
I have no sympathy for beta males, you are either a based Chad, or a based women hating volcel. Rest of you can die.

I read that whole thing (fucking why did I do that?) and the problem wasn't the hot norwegian dude, she was pretty done with the nerd before that. She herself says that. Pretty much the Norwegian dude being around basically kept the relationship on life support for a while

i never asked for your sympathy. dont worry we will all die eventually

>reddit source
Get shilled

ya. she used him because he was available and convenient. even if she hated him

your gf or oneitis blowing up on you is the biggest red pill. she without a doubt despises you and you wake up from the love spell

But the thing is, in the story he didn't really act in any beta way, unless you consider liking anime inherently beta
It sounded like all he really did wrong was that he didn't enjoy the indie horror movies that she did, and wasn't from Norway

I just read the responses and reddit is not full of faggots for once

But no one is saying the Norwegian guy was to be blamed, or was the problem. He literally just existed. The post is about how guys will have a girlfriend and think everything is going just peachy, while in her head she is thinking about shit like this all along without communicating

OP said "even if you do nothing wrong she will compare you to another guy" though
And she's very clear she was pretty fed up with him as it was, for relatively understandable reasons

ya. her reasons are fine. Jerry had no idea though, and he probably still doesnt know.

Her reasons are fine, but the point is your girl could be thinking these exact thing for months and you would have no idea, while she strings you along and leads you to believe everything is fine

i agree with you. months? try years/for as long as the guy is willing. perhaps a whole life time

They'll do it and keep you on the hook for as long as they benefit while they wait for something better to come along for themselves that they can hop to

>hobbies are anime and video games
not surprised the reddit defense force came out on this one

Aw man. That picture looked innocent and wholesome in the thumbnail

>Other than liking a couple of shows and some content on Channel Awesome
Stopped reading right here, a girl liking that cringe fest is the biggest redflag I've ever seen.