So what did you want to be when you grew up?

So what did you want to be when you grew up?

Attached: megu smug.jpg (900x900, 294K)

I never knew. Even now I have no fucking idea. I see everyone around me having a set plan for their future yet I'm lost and have no idea what I want to do or how to begin doing it. I guess I'm just gonna join the military. I have no idea how to move forward without seeing it all set out in front me.

Dead. I'm on my way to achieve that as well.

I have never known, even if I could go back I'd still now know but I just went with the "flow" and studied CE

A harem king. Not even joking.

first a microbiologist and then a chemist.
obviously I didn't do either.

I wanted to be a shut in NEET. 12 year old me would be proud.

I unironically wanted to take over the world. I've always loved supervillians and bad guy, and I wanted to be like them. Still do, bad guys are fun, although I dont want to take over the world.

Attached: sample_f20993e24784ad073f348baad42f20fd.jpg (850x850, 295K)

Nothing, never had any ambition. Prefer being a NEET shut-in, maximum entertainment for minimum effort.

I wanted to be an artist. Then I wanted to be a musician. Then a movie director. Then my friend showed me WWE and I wanted to be a pro wrestler. Then I wanted to be a hobo survivalist living out on the land.

I never became any of those things. The point is, I never knew what I wanted to be. I could never make a decision. I feel things would be so much easier if I just knew what I wanted. To have something to strive for, a goal.

The truth is that only a few actually achieve their dreams. When I look at the world I see an impossibly complex system of interlocked components, where man is the component. All of our dreams and aspirations set aside to be a cog in a machine. It's overwhelming. I don't want to be a tool. I don't want to be anything. I just want to be a leaf floating in the wind. No responsibilities, no stress, no day-to-day routine. Just pure careless bliss.

Attached: 1552928989844.jpg (786x576, 156K)

>Nothing, never had any ambition
this as a kid.
When I was a teen I just wanted to become better at dealing and crim shit.

Attached: 240px-Numemon.jpg (240x240, 23K)

i used to dig holes in the beach deep enough to bury myself from toes to neck, so i always wanted to be a construction worker to keep digging holes in the ground

I wanted to be happy, now i'm sad and lonely

a filthy nigger desu

Attached: 1561585427328.jpg (600x460, 15K)

A girl lmao

train driver lol

Attached: thomas train.jpg (637x397, 40K)

Famous guitarist

Right now I'm only the latter

Attached: cofesxarp.jpg (673x406, 102K)

MADO SCIENTISTO

Attached: di8alvj.gif (500x280, 482K)

A veterinarian. I was discouraged because as a kid I didn't think I could handle the surgery/blood/pain of a hurt animal also my family didn't really give a shit about them so not much motivation to keep that dream afloat

Attached: 1546304876429.gif (160x160, 997K)

a welder or plumber

Dead
Origamioreganollisoupandsaladpleasethanksbreadsticksaswell

Attached: KomiKuroni.jpg (532x575, 32K)

I only wanted to be happy.

Attached: 5915E018-8509-4059-B607-5CE7EC0AE0FF.jpg (899x1200, 213K)

Wait, are you me? I'm doing pretty bad, hopefully you aren't.

her ice cream is funny looking

Looks like its wrapped in that edible gold shit

I wanted to be a paleontologist but everyone in my family told me it was unrealistic and constantly tore me down over it.

>I wanted to be a paleontologist but everyone in my family told me it was unrealistic and constantly tore me down over it.
it isy ou retard

I wanted to be a banker or politician. I'm probably gonna be a investmentbanker.

Attached: 1563732886144.jpg (1536x2048, 454K)

An artist.
I was good too, but once my (non art) grades started going to shit in High School my Dad yelled at me and told me that it was never gonna happen and that I was living in a fantasy world. After that I just gave up caring, so not only did my non art grades stay low, my art ones followed. Now I'm a 28y/o NEET with no future.

Thanks dad.

Attached: 1521895070373.jpg (469x556, 51K)

I feel you.
I was in a similar situation when everyone around me was trying to tell me that art isn't worth it. I slowly lost my passion for this subject and now I'm constantly trying to find something that captures my interest for more than a day.

never had enough ambition or motivation to achieve anything but i would say i got what i wanted

Do you still like art? Fuck your dad get back to drawing user

didn't care
but kindergarten me said
"I dunno, scientist?"

now I am a scientist and there are no jobs :(

>Now I'm a 28y/o NEET with no future.
you have a future user and if you kill yourself you kill the potential happy you who enjoys life and looks back on all the misery as a distant memory

i have no idea
did a law degree, don't want a career in law
going to do a compsci degree, hopefully I will want to program

I never really pinned it down desu I just want to have a lot of knowledge

I wanted to see the extinction of niggers.

i wanted to be a pro hockey player

An inventor

Turned out to be an engineer, so pretty much close enough.

A faggot.
Sadly there's no good dick around to suck.

Attached: 1554507755553.png (1300x1200, 493K)

why are most dicks so fucking ugly?
life isn't fair