What? You're not from Luxembourg?!

What? You're not from Luxembourg?!

Attached: 50973572_2302462386700947_8240750448005349376_n.png (760x950, 231K)

country mentioned

swell with gromperekichelcher

Excellent trips!

You want to get some Gromperekichelcher at the Schueberfeuer this summer, user?

Hell no, I'm from the greatest country in the world, baby. The great U.S of A. Where the cheeseburgers are quick and the capitalists are happy. Where the bullets flow like water and the churches have no taxes. Yessir I won the lottery when I got born here, eurofag!

You mean the other Belgium?

I like the USA, I think it's one of the last countries on earth where you can have some semblance of total control and freedom over your own life.

Belgium is part of Luxembourg, not the other way around! You guys even have a region in Belgium called Luxembourg.. give it back!

definitely

that and bumper cars, the most op attraction there

surprised anyone mentioned it

what made you meme it

I usually go shooting, eat something and hang out over there. The rides haven't changed in years and I just use it as a spot to enjoy some time with friends. Wanna hang out over there?

I'm the user that posts about Luxembourg sometimes, just kind of enjoy doing it.

Attached: 56547362_3226754237350438_4732026024194211840_n.png (596x960, 283K)

My grandmother claims her grandmother was from Luxembourg, but i traced it and she is actually German.

Did a school project on Luxembourg in like 4th grade
Don't remember a THING about the country desu

Nice to meet you, Luxembourg user. I am the Tom Petty user who talks to lesbians.

Attached: 9F290842-F7C9-4D9C-9CEE-0FDCD3332C3F.jpg (900x587, 45K)

Well, it's close by and Luxembourg used to be a lot bigger way in the past. Perhaps she lived in one of those parts?

It's tiny, that's about it. It's cozy though, and beautiful.

I'm from Romania, it's hot in Bucharest and I have no AC.

Hello! How are you doing?

It's raining here, but the temperature feels really high. Is it a dry heat in Bucharest?

come here, pump gas, buy cigarettes

low taxes ezpz

That's what most people do, which is a shame. Luxembourg has a lot more to offer than just cheap commodity goods and a tax break..

Please come here and give me some company! I'll be your tour guide.

Attached: aah.jpg (933x932, 123K)

im in luxembourg already, lived here all my life till i went to maas for uni

where you from

I'm from down South, near Deifferdeng, what about you?

bissen, where they are gonna build the big stink google complex

up north here

I'm up there pretty often to grab a bite at Mr. Goufy! I like it way better than down here, even if you have to drive a few minutes. Do you have some kind of contact?

mr goufy lmao

an institution

yea how do we do this, not gonna give contact out online

you got discord or sth

Hello tristan, how are you doing

can't get 3 Euro burgers anywhere else, too bad the drinks cost as much as the burgers..

You got discord? Mine's tristan#4682..

Hey there! I'm doing alright. I've got the summer blues though, not much to do when the country's basically empty during summer and all your friends are gone. I'm hoping I'll get that apprenticeship soon. What about you?

I have been alright. Cant really go anywhere right now because my the suspension in my car has problems.

I believe hat she was from Baden-Wuerttemberg. Oestringen, to be exact

Ah man! I've been having car trouble as well due to an inability to source a part and get my new (old) Volvo registered. It really bums me out that I gotta wait for that part, it's been a month! Just one part can take a whole car out of commission.

Oh! That's a little farther than I thought. That is definitely Germany..

Yeah, technically, the town of Odenheim, but they merged together some time ago. I think it would be nice to visit that part of europe. I love places that have temperate climates

Attached: D5B6A10F-8285-4DA7-A9F6-5419FA2A2865.jpg (1200x765, 373K)

Where are you from now? You should really give this part of Europe a go, it's really underappreciated.

From burgerland. I really want to check out the forests. I have heard good things about Schwarzwald and Fontainebleau, but i wonder if those places are too swamped with tourists.

How accepting is Luxem to the LGBT community?

Don't forget to stop by Little Switzerland in Luxembourg too. I think you'll be fine if you visit outside major touristy times.

Pretty accepting, why?