FUCK BOOMERS

>be me
>grandfather announces that he's giving away all his money to charity
>i ask why
>he believes that inheritance is immoral, and he wants to be seen as a better person
>i'm left with no inheritance

Attached: 1563295834779s.jpg (250x214, 6K)

Lmao. Is he some kind of commie?

Hey asshole. Maybe if someone else in the catalog is using the image you wanted you use, you should just use a different image instead of resizing it. All for a generic Wojak. Jesus Christ, you're pathetic.

Tell him that he's a worthless fuckwit and you absolutely will be digging him up and using his skull as an ash tray and hammering a swastika into his headstone so that people will never visit him.

>Imagine being so retarded that you care about what people think after you die

Attached: ghouls.jpg (1238x2513, 711K)

I bet he's donating it to some scam charity Kars 4 Kids, which directly goes to kikes and their children

t. raging boomer

Why don't they just kill all the niggers?

>he needs inheritance
Lmao who fucking cares. Only thing I have from my pops is the great family time I've spent with him and the life skills that he has taught me. That's all I've ever wanted or needed from him no money and shit is needed.

Tell him about how charities are scams, and most of the money goes to the people that run it. Then tell him that he can do much more good by giving it to his family, and that you need the help. Don't be angry when you say all of it, if anything, look a little depressed. If he still refuses, just say, "That's messed up that you don't love us as much as we love you.", and walk away. Don't contact him again until he caves. If possible, get the rest of your family to do the same. That's probably your best chance. It's a bit manipulative, but hey. It is messed up to turn your back on your family like that for such a selfish reason.

Also, I'm curious. How much money is it?

you know he would leave you something if he could have. Thats because he loves you

His money, can do what he wants with it. Sure, charities are scams and all that money will only line some kikes pocket, but it's also clear you're a greedy faggot waiting for him to kick the bucket so you can profit.

It's almost 300k

Did you ask him how much he inherited?

He's probably joking anyway. Inheritance is practically a thing of the past anyway. Selfish boomers will rinse all their wealth away on dementia care.

No one's saying that he can't idiot. It's wrong to leave your family high and dry like that.

He didn't say anything about wanting his father dead though. And sure his dad a right to put that money in a pile and set it on fire but that dosent mean he should. if he has immediate family he can help but deliberately choses no to its kind of a middle finger

Let him do it and put him the cheapest home possible filled with nigger nurses and tell them he's a racist

Why didn't they just kill all the zombies in the Walking Dead?

This
Imagine how insulting that must be to his family, especially with rising childcare and education costs. Basically a slap in the face to your kids who could've set your grandchild up for life. There's no reason to forsake anyone's family like that

Attached: 20190726_165648.jpg (4032x3024, 1.61M)

at least your family has anything to even give away mine are dirt poor and will probably not only leave me with nothing but actually leave me with debt.

He could leave me everything but I don't need it. I am my own man his life lessons made me who I am today. He already gave me the skills to live and be "successful". Objects and money that are his are his. I don't want or need it.

Because it's a tv show, and then it'd just be about the post-apocalypse.

Not everyone is successful though, user. Some people could really use that kind of help.

He's free to give his money away, and you're free to not lift a single finger to help him with anything. Just dump him the cheapest retirement home you can find, he's not your problem.

>Why accumulate wealth so your children can live better lives when you can give it all to a bunch og worthless niggers.
Make him give it to you or just kill him before he can get rid of it all
This

Attached: yang-meme2-618x348.jpg (618x348, 33K)

I guess. But that would absolutely damage my pride. But material good isn't something I would ever want from a person. I don't expect to leave anything for my children as my parents didn't for me not that it would do me any good.

Let him do it and then do what said. If he bitches tell him you're strapped for cash and that's all you could afford.

Its the thought that counts. The gesture is loving in itself. There is nothing dishonorable or undignified or shameful about it. Its a noble thing to do. You have a right to refuse it but it will appear like a rejection of love

Why would it damage your pride? That doesn't make any sense. You don't need it, but your dad wants you to have it. Also, don't you want better for your kids? It could help them retire faster, or buy a house faster.

No it isn't. You aren't indebted to your family nor do you owe them any money, especially if they aren't providing for you more than you've provided for you.
His primary concern is profiting off inheritance, no one with integrity or morals gives a shit whether or not they get inheritance.
> if he has immediate family he can help but deliberately choses no to its kind of a middle finger
Because he believes he can "help" others instead, who he likely also thought would be more grateful than his descendants who are only hungry for profiteering off his death.

>get huge dental related problem insurance won't cover and I am out 10k aka my entire savings
>Boomer grand dad just ignores it telling me life is hard and then continues telling me his old timer part just came in only costing him 4k!

This generation lacks self awareness. Do with your money what you want it's yours but shit the fuck up about your luxury items while your grandson lost his savings due to a medical bill

If my pops left me anything or not doesn't change anything. He is the man who built me from the ground up. He gave me the skills to swim when I was kicked out at 18 and thank him for it. But those good experiences I have with him are irrelevant to and form of inheritance. But yeah I turned down his inheritance for my own sake and he completely understood.

I don't know the ethics behind being pissed at him.
But I'd be pissed.
Fuck that old fuck.

Its a handout. Every dollar I earn I risk my life to get and its truly the value of my own labour. Its special to me. And no, I will give my kids the tools and skills I have learned and push them off into the world just I have been. I don't want them to become complacent in their early 20s.

>No it isn't. You aren't indebted to your family nor do you owe them any money,
You're not indebted, and you don't have to. It makes it look like you hate your family if you don't leave them anything (Assuming that you had anything to leave, of course.).

>especially if they aren't providing for you more than you've provided for you.
Loving your family isn't a fucking scoreboard. As long as they don't abandon you, then you should love them enough to leave them something.

I'm beginning to think that you're a sociopath or something. That's fucked up, user. There's nothing wrong with a handout if it's from family. What's wrong with your kids having plenty of money in their 20s? They could live a stress free life, and be happy. That's a good thing.

>You're not indebted, and you don't have to. It makes it look like you hate your family if you don't leave them anything
It doesn't matter what it looks like when OP himself gave his actual reasons for not providing inheritance, which was that he thought the idea was immoral. Even if no reason was provided it'd just be neutrality, unless he had stated he only donated to charity to spite his family (which he didn't).
>Loving your family isn't a fucking scoreboard.
Yes it is, you only owe people as much as you take from them. If you've never profited off someone deliberately, you owe them nothing, including love, which again is a choice. It is never your prerogative to love those you haven't sworn yourself to.

Ok, you're mentally damaged. Those last three sentences prove it. As long as they didn't inherit whatever's wrong with you, your kids hate you. I guarantee it. I hope that it was life experiences that fucked you up, and your kids are fine.

Yeah there is. My culture I grew up with is based around not inconveniencing people. Its what I practice to this day. Plus "stress free" is a meme since life isn't that hard if you learn the proper tools and keys to life. Its what my parents taught me it's the reason I'm not some person who suffers from anxiety or whatever dumb shit. But no they need to be thrown to the sharks and make something of themselves. I thank my dad for doing that otherwise I would have ended up as a neet and going nowhere in life.

>Ok, you're mentally damaged.
It's called logic, nothing mentally damaged about it. I will never have kids either, I don't desire any romantic or sexual contact with real females and never will.
I have my moral scruples about me, I'm aware of what I owe and don't owe. I technically owe my parents since I'm knowingly profiting off their decision to provide for me, which is why I will also understand if they kick me out for not repaying the debt at the moment. You need to stop vilifying people who don't choose to prioritise stereotypical ideas of altruism and selflessness at every turn, neutrality isn't negative.

You have to come up with an excuse to do chores for your grandpa so he will pay you some of the money. My grandma gets bullied constantly into giving all of her money to every charity on the planet.

>It's called logic, nothing mentally damaged about it.
You're not fucking Spock, dude. It's unhealthy to be logical about every aspect of your life.

>I will never have kids either, I don't desire any romantic or sexual contact with real females and never will.
I'm glad.

>I have my moral scruples about me, I'm aware of what I owe and don't owe. I technically owe my parents since I'm knowingly profiting off their decision to provide for me, which is why I will also understand if they kick me out for not repaying the debt at the moment.
I thought that you said that you were kicked out at 18? And you should help your parents because you care about them. Not some fucking money scoreboard.

>You need to stop vilifying people who don't choose to prioritise stereotypical ideas of altruism and selflessness at every turn, neutrality isn't negative.
Altruism is dumb as fuck. I'm not for that at all. Helping out family isn't altruism. As long as they aren't abusive, you should want to do that.

You're talking to two people here dumb dumb.

If you don't want to do this, you could agree with your gramps, gain his trust, and get power of attorney when he's unable to manage things himself. Then the money would be yours.

Well disregard the kicked out part then.

> It's unhealthy to be logical about every aspect of your life.
Not really, being logical and being moral aren't mutually exclusive. As long as you aren't actively engaging in malicious activity then "proper" morality has varying levels of acceptability.
>I thought that you said that you were kicked out at 18?
I didn't, whoever said that was a different person. I don't help my parents because I am lazy and I cruise along life with inaction at every turn. If they decide to kick me out then they are perfectly justified in doing so. My profiteering of their altruism has however been based of their own conscious decision rather than my asking of it, which is why I'm only nominally indebted to them (which I wouldn't be if I requested they didn't kick me out).
>Altruism is dumb as fuck. I'm not for that at all. Helping out family isn't altruism.
It is though, it concerns what you would think would be happiness for other people, assuming that inheritance wealth would contribute to it. Clearly he thought providing to charity was the more moral, more altruistic decision. A delusional, ill-thought out decision it may be. The "kindest" decision would be to give the money to someone you thought deserved it, doesn't mean people should be looked down on for doing anything less than that.

I'll just agree to disagree. If you're ever unhappy. Try not being logical all the time, and taking life so seriously.

>be me, dying boomer
>have a faggot zoomer grandson
>he does nothing but shitpost online all day
>clearly counts on my ass to die just to get his inheritance
>donate all that shit to some bullshit charity cause fuck that faggot lel

You know he isn't wrong. Using logic and living using pure logic is literally how you achieve a stress free life and living a "happy" life.

my grandpa told me I would be second in line to inherit stuff (after my mom). I don't want anything though.

Well if he's not willing to support you, don't support him at all. The time you may have spent with him just save it for yourself and invest it on making money.

When people criticize you for this, reply saying that you can't really spect any kind of reciprocity between someone who'd rather total strangers rather than his family.

my grandmother did that, and we found out that when she died she gave away the house we lived in!!

Imagine the shock on me and my parents when 1 year after she died we got evicted when we thought the house was ours.

haha good. you sound like a whiny faggot zoomer

It definitely isn't. It's how you remain completely neutral at best. There's no highs at all. There might not be any lows either, but fuck not feeling great ever.

Dunno man I'm happy. I'm in a position I cannot lose my job ever and own a nice house. Got there just using straight logic. Besides I can't feel good anymore anyways since drugs in high school literally fucked my brain so nothing really feels good anymore. Could be worse I guess.