I drank all the vodka i had left last night

i drank all the vodka i had left last night
i have to leave earlier today to buy more and drink before work but i get paid today so i can afford it
im sorry if ive disappointed you dante

Attached: 9.png (1000x798, 294K)

stop drinking stop making threads go talk to your friends you aren't thinking clearly

i don't have friends and i cant stop drinking

you do have friends and you need to stop, don't throw your life away with alcohol

its too late sorry
ill remove my last 2 friends now

stop acting like this, your friends care about you but you're acting like they don't matter at all don't you know how bad that probably hurts them? if you're already drinking you can still stop now so please do, get ready for work and just try to have an okay day. please don't buy more alcohol

its too late user but tahnks

why are you drinking why are you removing friends why are you just giving up

do different drugs. alcohol is so fucking lame it's pathetic when anyone gets addicted to it

i do xanax and acid too
liquor is just my favorite though

fuck. i hate that i can relate to you

I need to go now please be safe and try to calm down, you have at least one person who cares about you and you should talk to him

>one person who cares about you
who is that

I bought more liquor and I have 40 minutes to drink before I have to go to work
I love you

You were the only person who ever cared
Im so sorry I let you down Dante

I still add you every single day to see if youre there and somehow ok

you said you have no friends then whos dante?

please get sober. i was just like you and it was sickening. im still fighting the battle but its getting easier and i feel a lot better.

Hes been gone for a year now

I love you Dante
Im scarded to go to work but if I get fired I will be homeless
If you were still here I would drive to Ohio to be with you

You are so much braver than me and accomplished so much more

It never got easier like you said it would
I never found anyone like you said I would
Everyone hates me still and I tried so hard to be a good person

Please be my guardian angel
You were my best friend I ever had and the only person who ever saw the good in me
Im sorry I fucked your life im so sorry
Its ok one time for me to drive to work ill talk to you later I love you please

l hate alcoholics

I made it to work alright but I dont want to go in and today will be really hard
Please watch over me Dante
I will get paid today and Ill use the money to buy acid so I can see you
I love you and I miss you so much

I had to go to the bathroom to puke
Im holding back tears and there is so many dishes
I want to just quit its only been 30 minutes im so sorry Dante I tried so hard

where is dylan at? why are you alone?

He doesnt care about me I have to go back to work sorry

don't say that, he does care things are just bad right now. please try your best at work and don't hurt yourself

He really doesnt and I dont blame him
How are you

not great but that isn't important right now, where is he? what happened?

I can tell he doesnt care about me by what he says and how he acts
Its all my fault
Sorry but I dont know who you are

if you messed it up you can fix it, don't just give up again. just try to better yourself and show him you care, ask him to give u another chance

Are you the user who helped me before
Will you please be my friend I have no one anymore and you were the only person who was nice to me consistently

even we only talk on here I am still your friend, please tell me what's going on right now and why you keep making these threads

Please I promise I can be nice I missed you and youre the only person who cares

>
>Please I promise I can be nice I missed you and youre the only person who cares
I care.

Im sorry I have no one left I want to be your friend

Random people can only care on face value and I dont believe in that very much sorry

I'm not worried about you being nice I'm worried about myself being bad, please stop saying nobody cares because it's just wrong

But youve done nothing but help
I think we could be friends I think it could work out idk im sorry
Im sorry maybe some people care but it doesnt make me feel any different
Im taking a 30 minute break from work now to calm down

I've helped but we don't talk every day, if you were around me for long enough you would see one of my breakdowns and it would only hurt you. stop apologizing, stand up for yourself and voice how you feel without saying you're sorry over and over again, you're better than that. it gets hard sometimes and people are very unpredictable but I'm sure a lot of people care about you and think they're your friend, please try to talk to some of them later today and get some support from people who care

Im pathetic
Everyone is gone there isnt a single one left
I will just be this way until I die I dont want anyone ever again
Im sorry for wasting your time
You should stop posting in my threads if you ever see me because I will never improve and it only makes me feel guilty
Im sorry

you aren't pathetic, you've already improved and you got a job which is nice, you aren't wasting my time, I'm not gonna stop posting because you're my friend, and don't feel guilty everyone gets down sometimes. you need to work on giving up the drugs and alcohol and you should try to fix things with Dylan, not everyone hates you but it seems like you just hate yourself for some reason

The job makes me more miserable and Im going to quit as soon as I have enough money for lots of acid and a gun
I cant give up on alcohol its the only thing that keeps me alive right now and I have to drink at work to function
I dont think we are really friends because we only talk here and I cant imagine why you would consider me that

I just wish I was good for one person

:( you aren't listening to anything I say and you keep acting like you can't change your life, if you don't think I'm your friend that's okay but I know I am.

Don't quit buddy. Things are finally looking up, and I'm proud that you got a job. Remember that when you feel alone you can always talk to me. You're family to me and I like you for who you are. A break now and then is fine and I won't hold it against you. I might get emotional temporarily, and I'm sorry for that. I really am too clingy sometimes, but I do care. You deserve my patience for all you've done for me.

Feel better soon, and don't give up.

Its my fault im sorry
I cant change anything
Please go away
You lie and hurt me and insult the only people ive ever loved

I have to go back in now im sorry
I love you Dante

who are you?
nothing is your fault, stop saying sorry. you can change you just need motivation

I wish that you would elaborate to me what I've done in a personal message. I truly only ever cared for you, and wanted the best for you. It's hurtful to me to not be given any explanation. You know I would come see you in a heartbeat, Or else I would be ashamed to call myself your friend. Please give me an opportunity to fix things. I refuse to lose you

are you either of the boys mentioned in this thread? or one of his other friends?

I'm not dante or dylan.

are you max? or pigeon maybe? I don't know who else he talks to, what happened?

I never really made myself known here. He's my best friend though.

does your steam start with a D? I might have seen you before, please try to help him if you can and try to get him to stop drinking or using drugs. if you can visit him today you really should try to do it

I would visit right now if he wanted me to. It's a 7 hour drive but I would do it.

even if he doesn't ask you to please just do it, he needs a friend right now and I think you're a good friend. just try to help him

I just wanted Dylan but I couldnt have him

He knows I'll come to see him and how I feel. I want to make sure he will see me though because it takes a long time to visit and I work full time and have plans to cancel.

Please stop talking about me please dont come anywhere unannounced just leave me be
Its the only cope i have

don't give up yet, you can't give up on love. keep trying keep bettering yourself and keep working hard for him and yourself.
I can't make you go but I think it would be a good idea, if you do end up going then make sure you do see him

you shouldn't be alone, it's making you sad I think. when you isolate yourself you say that nobody cares and you're meant to be alone forever

I'll buy you pizza hut wings and incense...

So ummm

Can I come treat you to dinner tomorrow?

He doesnt want me anymore theres nothing I can do
You helped and it made me happy but even you want to avoid me

I'm not avoiding you, if I was avoiding you I wouldn't be looking for your threads all the time. please hang out with your friend if you won't try to talk to Dylan again, you need to be around someone at least

I dont want to talk to him
Dylan doesnt care
I dont understand why you care
Were we ever friends before
Im going to take 3 blotters of acid tonight do you want to play a game together or something

>drink 350ml nightly for 7 months
>cut back to 100ml because i dont want to be hungover
>cant sleep so i take some sleeping pills
>sleep paralysis twice in the same night
>nightmares all night
>wake up and instantly feel like im dying
>cant think
>hands are shaking
im back to normal now
isnt alcohol withdrawal supposed to last longer than half a day?

why don't you want to talk to your friend? why did you give up on Dylan? why are you taking acid? I won't play anything with you while you're doing bad things to yourself, I don't have many games anyway. we were friends, we still are friends, I care because you're my friend.

Please do me a favor spend time with him if he trips. Don't let him be all alone.

Hey, I had a really bad time on three tabs so I just want to warn you that I don't recommend doing it. If you get scared then don't be afraid to message me. I love you bff.

i want you to spend time with him user and I want him to stay away from any drugs

It seems he would rather talk to you right now, so please do this favor for us both.

I really don't know if I can, it will be a lot worse if we talk alone. I don't want him hurting even more than he already is and I don't want to be hurting more than I already am

Be strong and do what's needed to help. Avoiding a decision will just cause more hurt. Please do this for us while he doesn't want to talk to me. You're being a positive influence and I'm grateful.

Dylan gave up on me not the other way around
I gave up on myself
I dont see a downside to taking acid
I want to see Dante again and maybe I will hallucinate it or kill my self either one would be great but I get lonely tripping alone nowadays and Dylan would abandon me when I wanted to do it and once when I was tripping
Im gonna take off work just for it
Youre probably right
I shouldnt hurt anyone ever again
Im no ones responsibility other than my own

no, you've given up on him too. just because he gave up doesn't mean you should stop trying or stop caring that's just stupid. the downside is you're relying on it, you aren't just taking it to have fun you're taking it to avoid your actual problems and you're hoping you can hurt yourself. if you get lonely then you should do it with your best friend tomorrow or the day after, whenever you can meet and make it a positive experience. I'm not saying YOU are going to hurt me, I'm afraid of hurting myself and I'm afraid of hurting you, things didn't go well the last time we talked privately and I know it's going to get bad again if we talk for too long.

No one gives a fuck about dante. Also, I think you're a LARPing idiot. Where is the time stamp with the drinks?

Attached: 1564184373829.jpg (4032x3024, 410K)

I'll come over and trip with you if you want to do it with someone. It's always a bad idea to trip alone in the midst of bad times. It'd make me really happy to see you again and I know that you would have fun too.

>hangover headache
>drink
>fall asleep
>now awake at 5 AM, headache completely gone

Attached: 11e8zh.jpg (500x327, 19K)

Im sorry I fucking hate myself
Im at work but ill post timestamps of drugs if you want later

I told you that you don't need to apologize anymore, I'm not mad at you I'm not disappointed I'm not upset I'm not even judging you, I just want my friend to be okay again

Im so sorry I ruined things if you have added me before
And im sorry for blaming Dylan
Im heading home now

you didn't ruin it, I know it was all my fault and I deserve what I got. it's not just his fault but it's also not just your fault, it's a relationship between two people and you're both responsible

elvar is that you

i just wanted him to love me

i wish i knew who you were
i've treated everyone like shit no wonder im alone
im sorry i couldnt do better

then keep trying, work hard to earn his love back, you need to put in effort and he does too

its not that simple and i have given up on myself
do you want to play a game while i drink vodka

you didn't treat me like shit, I hurt you and you responded the same way anybody would. please stop apologizing

how did you hurt me

Post the fucking drugs

why do you want to see
i just have a bottle of vodka
2g shrooms
3 blotters 100ug each
i dumped or sold everything else
weed is at my other house
tell me what you want to see of that

I'm not at home right now so even if I wanted to play I couldn't, I thought you would be at work for a few more hours honestly. I can keep talking in this thread for as long as you want though. it really is that simple trust me, thinking all kinds of negative things and hurting yourself or abusing things affects those around you and if you do it too often it'll ruin what you have with them. you have to try your best to be positive and keep working hard no matter how you really feel, it's okay to vent sometimes but understand that it can be overwhelming for whoever you're talking to even if they promise they can handle it sometimes it's just too much. that's what happened to me at least. please don't give up on yourself yet you have sooooo much potential it would be a shame to waste it all. I was rude and selfish

all of it and a picture of the thread open

shut the fuck up. go to discord you bitch

no u mongrel I refuse I can't play anything I want to on my laptop and I don't wanna make anybody sad

dang I miss you buddy

would be pre cool if you talked to me

Attached: 20190604_152949.jpg (184x184, 21K)

>I thought you would be at work for a few more hours honestly
i left early because i puked
i wasted all my potential but thank you
>I was rude and selfish
its hard to believe with how nice you have treated me here
i understand wanting to redeem yourself or whatever tho
i tried it and failed
thats too much work
i might do it but give me a bit i just showered
im sorry you dont wanna be friends anymore
i'd be your friend again and accept you anytime as long as im still alive
if you ever change your mind

I'm glad they let you leave early, I hope you feel better soon. you haven't wasted it yet but you're trying really hard to. it's not that I don't want to be your friend I'm just not ready yet, I'm not stable enough. you haven't failed anything you just don't have the motivation to try anymore and I completely understand that feeling because I've had it too.