/uni/

Are you robots getting ready for uni? I'm personally really excited to go back.

Attached: file.png (800x800, 620K)

treasure it bros..espcially you younger ones of proper college age. i miss partying so much

Attached: 1524932684531.png (1000x1000, 1.2M)

I quit last year. heading towards neetdom and suicide atm

FUCK YOU RICH UPPERCLASS ROBOTS WHO CAN AFFORD TO GO TO DORMS AND UNIVERSITIES AND PARTY FOR 4 YEARS ABUSING SUBSTANCES AND HAVING SEX THEN BITCH ABOUT HOW HARD IT IS STRESSFULLY FUCK YOU CUNTS

t.poor spic with above average i.q. going to nearby CC full courseloud and working full-time paying outta pocket to social mobility

FUCK YOU POORFAG I FUCKED YOUR NIGGER MOM LAST NIGHT AND THEN I RAPED HER CORPSE HAVE FUN BEING POOR NIGGER

ok, retard. have fun being a fucking loser

haha epic thanks man, really cool

First year but i did an early college so i feel pretty prepared, going in as like a second semester sophomore. As long as my roommate doesnt bother me im cool

>partying
How did you achieve this?

i went to a state college and kenw a few hs friends who were more social than me. they invited me to pregame and that was really all i needed. taking a few shots with some close friends and new girls and becoming less inhibited

can't wait to hide in my dorm for months and drink almost everyday. Woo!

Attached: jap.jpg (400x597, 50K)

starting my assoicates at a community college next month, been NEET for a couple years after High School and it sucks but at least its almost over, hopefully after this i can get a job wish me luck lads.

Attached: 9c5.jpg (500x326, 18K)

>i miss partying so much
robots never went to parties in college though

Nope not toong back i had an okay time but need surgery or car before I can go back .

>going into second year
>made no friends, know nobody
>tried everything, went to clubs on my own every few weeks
>started a society
>nothing

Should I just an hero? I really am not cut out for this constant loneliness.

Gonna start my first semester pretty soon, I'm also the first one in my family to attend uni, fkn hyped, and scared.

I was you one year ago. It's just a lot of grinding, but you'll be fine. Don't underestimate the topics, don't lull yourself into a false sense of "I got this" or you're in for a nasty surprise when you're on the brink of dropping out. Try to have a social life. Practicing for exams or doing homework in groups is a good excuse to socialize with randos. Maybe you'll even get a gf and be able to fuck off this board. Good luck, user.

Attached: 35ef51f49f67aa6eee30a60f7bc65bf23d0440d04d0e4b612c49b664801fd85b.jpg (500x500, 66K)

Yeah, I guess I'm really just worrying too much, I just have to organize myself right and find out how much time I have to spend per day on learning and I should be fine.
>Try to have a social life.
I hope that'll work out, but like you said homework group and everything else will be a piece of cake.
Thanks, user-kun.

If you're really that poor go to some cheap state school and apply for financial aid (fafsa) I have friends who's tuition is fully covered by fafsa and they get an extra 2k every semester to spend on whatever they want.

I look a year off due to some mental shit I was going through. But, I am really excited to go back. One thing I am scared about is not having any friends. Only two are still at the school, and I have about 6 people who hate me. I have been reviewing and practicing my math for about a week so I won't be retarded when I go back.

Any other bots returning after a break?

I did the same my first year at uni and got no where. Spent my free time in between classes alone at the library or at the gym. If you're like me (awkward, shy and bad at socializing ) you have to be extremely lucky to find people who look past your autism. My second year I found one person and she became my gf. I am about to enter my 5th year and still haven't made any friends (except for gf). It could be worse but good luck to you.

Last year was hell but thats bc I didnt get into the school I wanted to go to and had to go to school hours away from home. I transferred tho and now its only 5 minutes away so Im feeling better about it bros :-)

me but I switched universities, I have 0 friends a month in, feels great... atleast some of my old friends have been texting with me recently.

Finished college in January
I've pretty much been NEET since then but dont wanna go back. All it did was cost me money and cause stress. I want a goddamn job now so I can start saving

>full courseloud and working full-time
Literally how are you passing any classes? I did a full course load and was always doing homework. I couldnt even go out to eat with friends or play a game at home

Honestly the whole "going far away for university" is a meme. I chose a uni that was 15 mins away from my house and I don't regret it.

Any idea on how you will make friends? Clubs and shit is what I am planning on doing. I might also get off Jow Forums so I won't have a negative mindset all the time.

I've looked around at clubs but there's nothing I like, the videogame club is for games i dont play and I dont watch anime.

what course are you doing? for mine (computer science) theres a big communal set of computer labs that people aggregate to, and that was a great place to talk to people i recognised from lectures about the work we were doing

He's in CC so he's probably a freshman/sophomore doing his lower general ed requirements aka bullshit easy courses. He won't be working fulltime and going to school fulltime once he starts his courses for his major.

Im also CS. I didn't think about that, but you are right! Although, that would require me to make conversation.

Isn't college about studying? Why would you want to ruin your brain with alcohol when you can have a healthy one instead?

Going into 2nd year uni in uk

Feeling pretty good

I was in CC too when I did it, though I think my mistake was taking 4 gened classes and 1 elective

actually thats a great idea, Ill try doing that, thanks user.

I'm so exited too. Can't wait to go back to jacking off and playing Vidya in a shit room instead of my parents house.

I've only been going to community college and so far the only good day I had there was last fall when I dranked beer and watched cowboy bebop at home alone. Does CC count as uni?

Attached: 1554402089360.jpg (480x480, 38K)

>tfw tradeie that made 33k fresh out of highschool (and i just barely got my ged) i now make 60k

not going to uni was one of the best decisions of my life.

Attached: 1521128097056.png (744x784, 52K)

this is so true its funny, atleast you don't have to worry about being caught here.

meet people in your living area and classes retard. also join a club or two it isnt that hard

nothing i like more than being lectured by tourist normies

good luck anons
as much of a meme as it is go to the induction week and do your best to make friends there, i got blessed by God and the random group that lumped together to go around campus with became some of my best friends and housemates
try and make friends with your dorm guys too but i fucked that one up because i couldnt keep up the facade when i got there and it hasnt bitten me in the ass

I git kicked out years ago.

>waahhh why cant I make friends
>waaahhh dont tell me the easiest way to make friends normie
ur retarded

>doing after work coding bootcamp
>Legitimately get excited for class because it's the one time of day I can speak with people existed about the same things that I am

I got into my final year of uni last year and completely crashed out of it. There's no way I'll be ready to go back this September to retake. They've graciously told me I can have until the following September to return, but I still feel like shit.
Hope everyone here manages to get some level of satisfaction out of uni. Be prepared to study hard, the drinking/clubbing dies down after the first month.

Haha I've never been caught. I'm kind of a pro.

Starting a post-bacc in 2 weeks.
Pretty excited, actually, considering I have literally zero friends in my hometown.

You can't be a robot if you are going to Uni, especially if you're rich enough to afford a dorm.

Attached: 1559876878309 copy.png (449x470, 119K)

Yeah I'm moving in next Sunday. I'm real excited but also scared shitless. My first year, but at least I'll have my vidyas with me. My room mate also is bringing his games so that's cool too

Starting my first semester soon as a CE major. I'm excited to get out of the house but I feel like I spent all of high school with my nose in a book. Am I doomed to the same fate for four more years or am I over thinking the workload?

Attached: 604C5F5A-2084-446B-9B73-A86C3C7770B9.jpg (2768x1407, 1.09M)

year 1 is piss
year 2 is the great filter so watchout for that

Going into 5th year, if you got any questions.

Are there single person dorms? Here in eastern europe we only have 2 or 3 person dorms(1 room) and it's absolute hell, i can't see a robot being able to live well there.

What country? Ditch the dorm and rent a place with other people, its cheaper and you get your own room.

Bulgaria. Actually dorms are dirt cheap, like 15 euro a month, bills included. Renting is unaffordable for most people, me included, it would be like 5 times more expensive before bills, and i'd still have to live with another person. Only hope is finding a good job in 3rd or 4th year so i can rent my solo place. CSbots, is this plausible?

Been working as a teacher last year. I am starting a masters this September.

Wish me luck lads.

>mfw poorfag with parents who make

Attached: tumblr_mfz668XTZ71s21ilgo1_400.png (400x300, 161K)

Work out a plan B pronto. I waffled for years after I failed out of college. Basically slipped into a depression freshman year, and just carried on working shit jobs until I got lucky enough to pull myself a little bit back together. Still a loser, but I can see a pathway out of the hell I created for myself.

I have 2 exams in October, if I pass those I get money for another year. In that year I'll literally live the NEET dream and then kill myself if things don't get better.

Same bro, you think masters is going to be harder?

I'm 19, only just graduated high school (held back for going neet in middle school), and decided to skip college and just go straight into work instead. Right now I'm basically just working as a laborer building decks with two other dudes.
I absolutely hate the idea of more school and being in debt for half of the rest of my life but at the same time I feel like I'm missing out. I have no idea how you make friends let alone a gf when you're in my situation

Attached: 1562354680189.jpg (911x1280, 240K)

First year is gonna start soon.
Im so nervous. I just hope for a peaceful atmossphere and some people that can show me around and which I can hang out with without disliking me at first sight

Anyone else a complete piece of shit like me?
>skip class for months
>adderall binge at the library before exams
>still get Bs for grades
>barely leave dorm
>steal food, plates, anything from the dining hall
>drink almost everyday
as long as don't have any presentations or group projects this semester it should be smooth sailing

Attached: 1500884627890.png (551x414, 298K)

bumparoooski

>graduated last december
ahh the good times, appreciate it while you can

You made a big mistake not living in halls m8

brainlet cope

hes literally based

>My second year I found one person and she became my gf.

How did you meet her?

he's literally a dumb tradesman

t. marketing student

I'm going back for my second degree on the 19th and I'm really excited, but also anxious since I haven't been in school for over a year and the first time around was the most miserable experience I had ever been through and I legit attempted suicide 3 times.

Each attempt for those wanting to laugh at me

First Attempt
>Went to jump off a roof
>Fear of heights overcame my desire to jump

Second Attempt
>Went to yeet myself into an oncoming bus
>Bus was going to stop anyways so I looked like I stumbled off the sidewalk

Third Attempt
>Shoot myself in the head at the gun range (No gunz faggot)
>Old man patted me on the back and said "Glad to see a young man learning how to properly use a gun. My grandson has no interest in them. Same with most his friends."

Attached: 8d5.png (327x390, 102K)

t. loser brick layer
imagining you struggling against your auto-correct insisting that marketing has two ts.

I was going to drop out and go into the trades, but I was convinced otherwise by reality. Despite being young with a broad and strong appearing body I am physically very fragile and already have a bad back and a bad knee. The most intense exercises I can do are power yoga and swimming (Should has been giving me issues in the water though).

I'm also very academically minded and intelligent with a thirst for knowledge, wisdom, and to be in an environment befitting that mindset. In all of my life I have never met an intelligent person in the trades who wasn't absolute miserable and wishing they had gone to university. While I am aware many trades require a decent amount of skill, skill =/= intelligence and many tradesman are wholesale unaware of this and believe it to be the exact opposite. There's also the fact that if you do not conform to the typically redneck / lower class culture of tradesmen, you will be viciously tormented as if you're back in fucking high school because that was the highest education level these people achieved.

Tradesman are basically US Marines. They are very skilled at the mission assigned and are very good about endearing physically intensive situations, but they're called crayon eating retards for a reason. The Company Commander from the video "Ship Life" by Terminal Boot.

"So, there's the general opinion of those who are not in the infantry ranks that grunts, for some reason, are very stupid. Now this, most of the time pisses me off. Because, we do a lot of shit with a lot of tactics and a lot of knowledge revolving around knowing multiple weapon systems, knowing multiple tactics, and be able to apply it in areas where we have no food, very little sleep, in a highly stressful environment. Then, the other amount of time I see shit like that (Absolute retardation) and I get it. I get why people think we're idiots..."

Attached: 1448473679554.gif (346x367, 510K)

Honestly I was so sick of not getting invited to parties that I started throwing my own. I get invited to stuff now.

.t burger flipper that wasted 3+ years and 250k on a liberal arts degree.

I'll be heading back in a three weeks. Got stuck in temporary housing, but I'll still bring my PC; who knows how long I could be stuck there. Gonna have to pay about $500 for those shitty access codes for three of my classes.

Attached: 1563235778527.gif (720x312, 1.74M)

Weird asf to think that it was 5 whole years ago that I was in your position going in to my second year...

Trust me dude getting older is a real mindfuck when it comes to stuff like this, realizing that you're no longer "young"

im starting my freshman year in a few weeks friendo

nigger i actually can't, i had to apply for a shitload of scholarships