Its my birthday today

>its my birthday today
>no happy birthdays
>no gifts
>boss made me work overtime
>mom called, asked me to send her 1 FUCKING GRAND to pay her rent
>tell her i cant rn, she says im a useless piece of shit like my dad, calls me a bunch of names and then hangs up on me, didnt even mention my bday
>Half sister texts me and asks me to send her money for a carnival
>say no at first, she gets mad and calls me racial slurs, calls me a loser, ect
>tell her i only said no because im at work still
>send her and my mom money as soon as i got home
>still no one mentions my bday or even asks how im doing or anything
It hurts bros, it hurts.

Attached: 1563075361113.png (1072x1051, 1.22M)

Seems to me that you should uuuuuuuuuhhhh, not give them any money cause they sound like horrible people.

Any birthday after age 16 is irrelevant.
Birthdays are for children.
Happy birthday. Now grow up.

Happy birthday user.
How are you holding lately?

Attached: 1560241573490.webm (288x360, 672K)

happy birthday user

Happy birthday man, stay safe out there.

Attached: floofynoof.jpg (1920x1080, 293K)

sorry, Happy birthday you hard working fucking legend

Happy birthday user. Dicks to hear that.

Don't send your family money dude.

Happy Birthday. Hold in there

Happy birthday, user-kun.
>send her and my mom money as soon as i got home
Go no contact with your family. It'll improve your life quality alot.

Attached: hugu.gif (500x281, 986K)

Why the fuck would you give them an inch if they give nothing to you?

Even normies only really celebrate their 18th and 21st.
But yeah, definitely cut your toxic family out of your life.

Happy birthday OP, hope you can crack open a nice drink and some sweets and chill out and watch some shows you like. Because today is about you and you're wonderful!

Attached: happy.jpg (658x767, 85K)

lol at literal beggars calling you a loser.

Don't give your family money and let these cunts crash and burn. If it takes your mom being forced to suck dick on the streets to grow the Fuck up that's what it takes.

Happy birthday!
So, family can suck. Let's not worry about them.
Focus on the good things. If you can't think of any, focus on how to make good things happen :)
Buy yourself a gift, meet frieds or make them, watch a movie, make some popcorn. You are not alone.

I cant, user. Even after everything they've done to me I still love them and take care of them
I guess its mostly the fact that my own family is using me on my birthday thats got me feeling down. Nothing new to me though, and yes I suppose youre right, user. Growing up sucks
Im still hanging on by a couple threads, user. Thank you bro
Thank you user
Thank you
Thank you user

happy bday faggot, why cant your mom pay rent

Attached: 1552418894274.png (400x507, 116K)

Whoops, second reply was meant for

Should have bought things for yourself. Yeah sometimes I feel like an asshole but at least I have something to look forward too. Also happy B-day

Attached: P1010356.jpg (1500x2000, 1.24M)

Happy birthday, man. If you got a steam account, I'll buy you a game as a birthday gift as I don't know any other way to gift you. Don't be sad others are mistreating you. Someone else will respect you, believe me.

OP you need to stop enabling other people by saying yes. I have the same problem and it will only ever lead to people taking more and more of you until you have nothing left. I know you love them but somtimes you have to set boundries, even with people you love!

Its ok user I dont really game anymore, but the thought still counts. Thank you that really made me better actually

Its hard though. Some user might read this and think im a retard but youd have to be in my shoes to know what I feel. Its just not in my heart to say no to people or make them hurt or let them down

>make them hurt or let them down
You don't make them hurt. They don't feel any emotional connection to you. They only use you. Once you realise this you won't give a fuck about them anymore.

Attached: 1562751100947.png (787x830, 647K)

By asking you for something you earned, your money, without even remembering it's your birthday, your family has basically implied they think they're better than you and worth more as a person. By continuing to give them money, you're essentially admitting that they're right about you.

I hope you realize this and fix it one day, soon. Happy birthday, user.

Stop sending them money they sound worse than thots

If there is anything I can gift you, like an Amazon wish list or something, I'd gladly gift it for you. I know all too well how someone not celebrating your birthday hurts and I'd be damned if I don't do something about it.
Just please show me a screen capture showing it's actually you that I'm replying to if you decide to take me up in my offer.