/drugfeel/ I wish I was dead Edition

Previous thread choked on vomit.

Another weekend is upon us.
What will you be smoking, snorting or shooting drugbots?

Attached: 147778473860.png (520x520, 386K)

do you retards actually do heroin and shit? why not just smoke weed or something

People... Doing DRUGS... IN A DRUG THREAD???? WHAT?!?!??!?!??!??!?!?

Attached: cellwtf.jpg (159x164, 8K)

Spped mdma and acid
Broooooooo jus smok weed bro
Tonight at news 11

Attached: alien.gif (127x189, 768K)

Newfag here. How do I find/make LSD?

Drug dealers, dark Web
Some faggot might post a recipe but I don't have it

Let's talk seriously for a micro-second there.
Do you think I should wait to be 25 years old before breaking through on DMT? I smoked Changa before, didn't breakthrough, and had without kidding the best time of my life.

Attached: 16743-8243-30566.png (112x112, 16K)

I've never tried dmt but what's the point in waiting for that shit, if it really changes your life you should try it ASAP

Attached: megasomali.jpg (1080x1062, 265K)

I finally had a chance to try bone hurting juice, and good lord, this shit is dank shit. Feels like I just jumped out of a fifth-story window onto a concrete sidewalk. The jar is almost gone, so I'm about to ramp up the hurting with a shot of naltrexone.
Anyone tried this combo yet? The goal here is maximum bone pain.

Attached: bhj.png (521x579, 176K)

Weed gets boring after a while.

Absolutely this, weed isn't exciting, relaxing or even worth it any more

Maybe you should use it with moderation.

>moderation.
404 not found.

Ordered some Bali red kratom, hopefully it'll arrive before the end of the weekend.

Weed makes me suicidal

Got an ash catcher (a percolator) for my bong.

Attached: IMG-20190808-WA0010.jpg (2268x4032, 906K)

Damn lookslike a good toke. Use bleach instead of water to make the hit smooth af

Disregard
Orig

I dont smoke anymore, weed always get found out in drug tests
Based.
This, I fucking hate weed, lsd master race

I need something to decrease anxiety but doc won't give xanax. Says I need therapist or just go in social situations. So what else can I take. I go out by myself a bit on the weekends for restaurants and exercise but still apprehensive about socializing. I can be alongside a normie but never with a normie.

Just stop being anxious? Or drink alcohol

xanax isn't a long term drug. You'll start to get addicted and then when it doesnt work anymore, you'll go through hell coming off it.

what are some good legit carts? I just want to smoke weed without joints or bongs cuz they make my furniture smell like shit

Smoke outside retard, go for a walk honestly drug feels is full of morons sometimes

don't use xans, whether you take it recreationally or as a med. You'll probably get addicted soon with some pretty bad side effects that will only fuck up your life.

has any of you robots ever tried weed laced with cocaine?

when I was young I bought a strain from a nig without even knowing what it could've been and got a pretty weird, long experience that lasted a couple days by only smoking a single joint. Never got to know what it was but I'm quite sure there was some cocaine in it.

You are fucking retarded. Congrats on this, seriously.

this I've never smoked at home. Sunset/night walks with some good music feel way better on weed by the way

i was so fucking young. Like 14 or some shit. I was so afraid of buying weed that I didn't even look at what I bought, I would just take it, hide it and when I had the chance to smoke I'd roll it up as fast as I could

hash gang show some presence
i'm so fucked up rn holy shieeeeeeet

It was regular weed and you are an underage retard who got too high, you can't even smoke cocaine and even if you could and somebody put it in your weed for some bizarre reason, it wouldn't have the effects that you imagined you had. Please leave and/or kill yourself

how do you get fucked up with hash? I used to smoke it with my friends in hs (once we did like 5g all at once) and it has never hit us hard even tho it wasn't low quality smoke.

If someone finds a way to make one use of cocaine last several days, he's gonna be the Warren Buffett of drugs, not selling to 14 year olds lmao

i mixed some with weed and tobacco

Attached: P90809.jpg (1968x2624, 1.51M)

how do you smoke it?

that's what I used to do too. The tobacco ruins it for me tho

i roll thick joints my dude

>recipe
Holy shit you're fucking retarded, it's one of the most complicated chemicals in the world the synthesize. You can't just whip that shit up at home.

regular joint. You need to mix it with some weed/tobacco since the resin has a particular consistence and doesn't burn. Is hash only a European thing? isn't there in the us/whatever your country is anything similar?

Cocaine only lasts 30 minutes, and you can't smoke powder, faggot. You probably smoked pcp, educate yourself before posting you underage retard.

I live in europe, just never tried hash so far but I smoke a lot of weed and I can get some, so you put small crumbs of it in a joint? How stronger is it than regular weed flowers?

what's the weirdest/most uncommon drug you've ever tried?

Attached: 1565204223171.jpg (596x591, 90K)

I wanna try Datura but can't find it anywhere in my eastern european country

you're retarded
origiigign

don't do it. Haven't found a single positive experience with it online. Have you ever considered trying saliva? it's safer and more available than other drugs here in Europe.

what country are u from btw?

i'm i live in israel actually and hash here is a lot more common than weed.
i can get 3g of hash for the same price of 1g of weed.
i'd say hash is 2x stronger than weed but it has a high cbd % so that may be the reason i feel so fucked up when i smoke it.

I know more about it than you but thanks for caring. Yeah I'd definitely do salvia as well but can't get it from anywhere irl, I'll probably order some from the dn though, have you done it?
Country is croatia

Not sure you are right about the cbd thing, cbd is not as psychoactive as thc and just makes you relaxed and chilled out
Here in the balkans where I live there's been an epidemic of shitty albanian weed recently, it's very cheap, costs 25eur for 12-15g but it's shitty indica that doesn't really make you feel high, more so it makes you feel deadass and tired

yeah, as i said you usually crumble it and roll it up in a joint as you would usually do with tobacco/weed. It's quite stronger than weed and it usually puts you down more than a regular joint would do. I personally don't like its flavour tho, but I think that it changes from person to person. Also, when you're buying some, make sure that it's soft and malleable. You should recognise its smell immediately, it's quite strong.

mislim da je malo opasno kupovati salviu na internetu u hrvatski.

Thanks I'll try it, why do you say that about making sure it's soft?

Zasto? I otkuda si

Picking up some addies shortly. Anything worth doing on it? I don't want to fap at all and want to try learning excel. Any other ideas and is it good to smoke bud on it?

Attached: 1558016072533.gif (500x363, 627K)

Some heroin sounds good right about now.
Maybe I'll sleep, and never wake up.

rodijo sam se u hrvatskoji ali zivio sam u itali od kad sam imo jedno cetri godina. Nesnam bas dobro hrvatski pa onda cu ti odgovoriti na engleskom.
It depends on where you're buying your salvia from. I've never bought drugs on the dn and I don't think I'll ever do, I'm not confident enough with it, even tho i know that its probably safer than getting them irl. I'd stick to buying stuff online only if I didn't have any other chance. Are you sure there aren't any dealers with salvia in your zone? getting it here in Italy (north/east side, next to slovenia) wasn't that hard

my father used to do heroin, rivotril and other shit

cocaine lasts like 30 minutes you retard. you probably took some strange RC like a cathinone or a synthetic cannabanoid.

>want to do heroin
>phobia of needles
fml

Attached: 147778473852.png (520x520, 252K)

don't do it. it's going to get your life fucked up

just snort or plug dude

You can start with smoking, snorting or plugging to get your addiction started, and you'll stop caring once you're really into it.
That way you'll never experience the bliss that is injecting a high but not lethal dose of Heroin with no prior experience of opioids, but that's what you get for being a pussy.

try huffing air horn while on bhj that shit is AMAZING

I started slowly sipping codeine at 10pm, had a quick and intense comeup and finished the glass at 11pm. it's almost 1am now and it faded away, but didn't turn into sedation like it always does afterwards. Did i fuck up? should have i taken it all at once? I barely feel anything now. Thinking of smoking some bud cus i feel disappointed.

Attached: 1561932674203.jpg (290x369, 19K)

its not as hard as your making it out to be, but its certainly going to be out of the league of someone whos looking for a recipe on r9k.
Involves a few controlled substances (unless using hbw/ergo/morning glory for LSA) and some explosive chemicals and needs darkroom.
If your such a cheap and have no dealer/dont want to order off the dark web as go join the other retards taking nutmeg/dxm/lsa, but expect HEAVY ass side effects

salvia is legal in hungary as far as ik if that near.
Also theres another species of sage (forget name) thats 1/3 as potent as salvia but legal in western europe where they've cracked down on salvia.

Source for the hungary thing? I thought it was only legal in austria

You'll probably feel like fapping once you've taken it.

Hash gang hash gang
only got euro plastic hash
Can't wait to get my hands on fresh Moroccan again

Attached: 1563737532113.png (480x480, 148K)

I used them for months almost everyday, usually drinking with them. Stopped right away with no problems. Then again it wasnt a very long time and its not like I stopped getting fucked up afterwards. Im just addicted to everything.

finna do 700mg DXM what am I in for am I gonna black out and do something stupid or will it be too intense? only other dose ive done is 300mg. 150lbs btw

Attached: jkb.png (357x359, 56K)

Found out my ket was cut with flour, should I still snort it?

plug it up your asshole my dood

How easy is it to get drugs in thailand/cambodia?
Which is cheaper, which is less risky and where geographically?

Current plan is to just ask prostitues

Bake it into a cake lol

I feel like a fucking schizo when I keep checking the mailbox every hour.

Attached: 330C7EF9-4086-4ADA-8556-56B5C399C7C9.jpg (828x1011, 188K)

I simply can not wait to finish my second beer and smoke a bowl. I love drugs. They're my real family. I love you all.

DXM is not xanax or alcohol dude. 700 mg is a good dose. Most I've done is 900 mg. I could still function to a certain degree. Only time shit went bad with DXM is when I combined it with phenibut.

bro i fucking made that meme/pic lmao
feels great seeing it again

weed is boring

i took like 500mg an hour ago watching 2001 space oddyssey rn wowowwow prob gonna take 200 more soon
any activities/music or movies i should watch

Attached: 97aefce536a669800953db020100529edcd81cf3d1a47c3a4e2e356a03cedaf6.png (430x265, 89K)

dont fucking do heroin you idiot. you think your life is shit right now wait till you go down the fucked up rabbit hole opiates take you down. 10x worse + almost no coming back from it. its that fucking good, itll ruin your life. not worth it. do a microdose of shrooms/lsd faggot

t. former opiate junkie

Last time I did dxm I watched redline, would recommend

am i getting pranked, reviews seem bad. is it one of those things where its so bad that its good on drugs

Yeah I think you pretty much have to be on something to enjoy it

Safe dose. You'll enjoy it if you're 150lbs. It won't be intense if you know how to handle yourself. You won't black out either, but you'll definitely lose a sense of self in some sort of way. You'll see what I mean.

anyone else able to see with their eyes closed on dxm? doing it currently its a trip

Yeah, everytime I close my eyes during a dxm trip it feels like my eyes are completely open and whatever I'm seeing in my head is directly in my field of vision

are you able to do it sober? i am but its a bit different

No I don't think I've ever been able to do it sober

I get that on the peak of acid to , very weird feeling.

why do you think this happens? our primitive lizard brain doing some sonar shit?

No idea user, all I know is it's very fun to do

you ever get a case of the synchronicities while on dxm? shits crazy user

I get this sober

Yeah very heavily, also after a dxm trip I experience synchronicities in my day-to-day life much more frequently

Fellow robots... Thoughts on 1P-LSD? My plug doesn't know shit and personally I want legitimate LSD. What are the side effects of this analogue?

Hey fellas gonna be trying ALD-52, any song recs?

I Think it has been proven to be a pro drug of lsd so it takes a little longer to come up then lsd and it will be a smoother experience but other then that its the exact same effects.

The Avalanches - Since I left you

It sounds like they may of made this album on lsd, sounds so good.

Spacemen 3 - perfect prescription

Thanks for recs, I have tons of ween set up and adding this is gonna be awesome