Why don"t you just settle for a 4/10 neet?

why don"t you just settle for a 4/10 neet?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-09_19-44-57.png (1095x827, 895K)

Other urls found in this thread:

manyvids.com/Profile/1001090774/Rozelli/Store/Videos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ok sounds good where do i sign

here bro originalol

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-09_19-56-02.png (475x593, 348K)

Dont want another person financially dependent on me despite how hot that is, and i need my own space and id feel horrible at her not being able to live with purpose

How is she a 4/10? Also i would kill for a neet gf

Attached: 1545945729381.png (808x493, 28K)

pic looks ebil

Hahaha how dumb do you have to be to think that being a companie's slave is giving your life purpose?

Attached: 438534.jpg (675x675, 180K)

not the job, it's the money dummy. money gives you the ability to leave your stinky, messy room

>pic
Fuck me how do I find someone like this its fucking killing me

>mfw my country dont have neetbux

that's more like a 6 overall, her face is kinda 4ish but everything else about her is good

It's scary how accurate this is to one girl I know. She's morbidly obese of course.

This actually sounds better than a normie gf

>not 4
>face is 4
so its a 4 since that is what you will be looking at

Huh sounds a lot like me, im not as mean as some of those tho

is this your first day here?origina

i have standards user. has to be at least as cute as pic.

Attached: 1543125812295.jpg (563x794, 48K)

this sounds awful . why do you retards want this ?

Do you have a pebis or vagano?

having a gf like this would rule, almost like having a genetically engineered catgirl

Last I checked I was born with a vagano

she's so cool, imagine having a gf that cool.

i would but she needs to be white, average height or taller, have an IQ in excess of 115 and be willing to procreate

Are you origanolly a comfy neet?

Attached: 1545552948657.png (327x327, 156K)

sounds like me xcept the vydia,cuckbaitin and cute part
> i draw

Attached: 1565173899947.jpg (3069x2709, 735K)

she's at least 5/9 (real middle, 5/10 is below average assuming the ranking is 1-10)

>willing to procreate
ironically deal breaker

I actually put a significant amount of importance in the body. I mean everyone does, but for the most part people myself included are satisfied as long as she's not obese. But I also have specific niches I will still appreciate alot.

>specific niches I will still appreciate alot.
eggsplane

She's not a 4/10. I can't see her body but she looks pretty cute. Def a 8+.

Yeah,,,,,, was supposed to find a job for the summer before school starts back up but I couldnt make myself do it rip

I'm a maniacally driven yuppie techbro shithead. Most of my friends are too. The guys who have successful relationships all have that sort of gf/wife, because she serves as a kind of relaxing counter to the yuppie techbro bullshit.

you have very low standards if thats an 8

The word "slave" has lost all meaning to you imbeciles. Nobody, I repeat NOBODY is jealous of a fucking manchild NEET. Everyone can do what you do, it is the easiest thing in the world: just do nothing at all. We don't, because it's fucking pathetic.

I would have to see more pics, but she looks like my type. If she has a good body I would consider her cute.

Same thing here, but im too much of an aspie to even work at burger king
Also why couldn't you find a job? are you too lazy or are you just socially handicapped

Attached: 1539465610018s.jpg (125x101, 2K)

>this is a 4/10
>im even uglier than i thought
im not surprised, so why does it hurt so much?

Looks fucking useless
If a girl can't cook she's probably retarded and from a shitty family

I guess socially handicap haha i would be fine working and doing the job, something stupid like a craft store or grocery store, but I cant fathom doing all the paperwork and interview and dealing with all the people that that would entail, fills me with anxiety to just think about :///

because they wouldn't settle for me. i'm not sure why i even responded to this thread, they are all the same shit and this certainly won't be the last dude just settle for a x/10 thread.

shes not a 4

because they don't want to be involved with another actual human being, they just want to have sex with a carbon copy of their awful self, preferably but not necessarily with a vagina

Am I being unclear or something? Sub1 shoulder-hip ratio, thin limbs and frame, small and short neck, sub1 upper body-lower body ratio: these are all feminine traits. It's just like for a guy how your frame plays into your attractiveness. Essentially I'm considering that I am much more attracted to those traits relative to the face than most others are. Both are important, but I put a bit more weight in the body proportions.

I think lots of people are jealous of beers. Any person working a job who has no gf or fwb should be jealous.

Neet not beer fucking gay ass kike phone

Is girl in the OP a hapa? She cute.

are you a vagina haver?

she looks like a med, maybe jewish.

same, for me the worst part about getting a job is always dealing with people, so i just want a comfy nightjob like a security guard since you don't need to deal with alot of people

Attached: 1545662367471.jpg (1085x775, 510K)

>cant use yandex
>did not lurk eightch

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-09_21-08-31.png (310x547, 129K)

My room is the nicest place on earth. Why would I want to leave it?
Agreed. Nothing makes the normie rage more than finding out you are enjoying yourself and aren't looking for a job

Attached: gamingpepe2.png (601x366, 233K)

Eh I would be fine dealing with people once I get said job. A night job would be alright but desu I just wanna get through school, work a dinky job for a bit, marry someone at some point in time, have some kids and be a stay at home mom and watch them

The two are not connected. If you don't have a gf, then that's a separate problem you have to fix. Why do you think most people, even in nanny states, have a job/career? Because being a NEET is not desirable.

I can't believe clown world has gone so far that I actually have to explain this: being a NEET is a bad thing. Nobody thinks you are cool for being a NEET. Being a NEET is literally the lowest of the lowest you can be in society. You're a parasite of either the state or your parents. It's disgusting.

You basically say "I'm useless, selfish, lazy and I don't care". And then you wonder why you can't get a gf. Why would you? You are openly telling people around you you are a worthless and selfcentered human being. How can you possibly be so delusional to think we envy you?

You people are so delusional.

>You're a parasite of either the state or your parents
>what is saving money

Then you're retired. Which I highly doubt you are, but if so then I don't consider that being a NEET.

Don't we all? Good luck with the husbando search, sis

Attached: 8CCC47A0-74DA-4407-ABE8-834DF9767647.png (250x216, 25K)

Thats a precious pic thank you user

Desu wish i could just skip this whole school thing, become a twitch streamer, and watch all the donations and subscriptions rolling in but that's obviously a really stupid idea so i still have to become a wagie at some point or another

Also do you hav discord if so please post tag

Attached: 1545590796526.png (2440x1768, 204K)

Being a NEET is not bad you just have the typical dead-husk soulless non-visionary vision of a wagecuck. You can be productive as a NEET because while not in official training/education you can and should be training/educating yourself on your own. In a sense entrepeneurs are NEETs. Being in a form school and/or being a wagegoy aren't the only two options in life.

That's good enough for me je

OP girl has been posting nudes on /b/ for years

Im fine going through school, its something to do during the day and I like the school+area. I dont particularly want to put my discord down for obvious reasons :/

>this
>4/10
Lol go outside incel

>OP girl has been posting nudes on /b/ for years
post them

heh i feel the exact opposite way about school
if you want to talk add me randomnumbers#7253 i'll change it once you add me

Attached: 1546342805823.png (700x700, 113K)

I don't consider an ACTUALLY SELFSUSTAINING entrepreneur a NEET either.

I am not non-visionary. I have a very enterpreneurial spirit and come from a long line of business owners. I simply weight the risks with the rewards and decided I wanted to make bank reliably. That's a decision I consiously made

The problem is that you think that everyone who has a job is a "cuck". Like everyone does some low level deadend job they absolutely hate 24/7. Is a CEO of a company a cuck? Is a guy who loves his job, makes nice money and could leave for another job at any moment a cuck? If that's the case then what the fuck does that word even mean?

He thinks browsing Jow Forums all day reading le fetish evolution threads and (((conspiracy theories))) is educating himself.

I think she is a 6/10

even the neet part user

i wish i could s ag e this

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-09_21-13-58.png (791x943, 781K)

all of these whores are bpd or have some other made up mental illness. fuck off with that shit. just because they're cute doesn't mean they're anything short of insufferable

Attached: 1564352769067.jpg (797x720, 124K)

you mean aspergerx user

it'd be great we could get a /neetshack/ RV

>why don't you settle for a neet?
Where am I supposed to meet a neet? Break into houses and hope I luck out? Last time I did that I got arrested

adopt a neet thrreads

she was actually cute but kept making this retarded face

I kinda look like this. Why live.

to be honest with you user, i find her cute.

I'm a journeyman electrician, 6", white, and maybe 7/10. I play video games and watch anime. My wage is $34/hour. How do I apply for one of these NEET gfs?

Or that's what I'd like to say. In Canada you become common law married after like 6 months of living together or some shit. My NEET gf would probably divorce me somehow and take my stuff even though I never put a ring on it. I guess it's solitude for life.

Attached: 1486497590137.png (540x438, 289K)

Because they aren't willing to settle for me. The only women who are, are fat and disgusting.

Will you be my gf? I wish I had someone to love

You look cute congratulations.

why do you think im trying to get meowers?

Attached: 1564955187150.jpg (960x1280, 71K)

who is this origiginal

it's meowers dummy

you're a dude huh

>he doesn't know meowers
she's the latest in e-whore technology

where does she bost?

manyvids.com/Profile/1001090774/Rozelli/Store/Videos/
she has a huge blown out pussy.

Attached: rozelli1.jpg (2988x5312, 585K)

holy shit she's fucking perfect

>4/10
this girl is easily a 5 or 6 out of ten, she's not even chubby. would snuggle and place my weiner between butt cheeks.

I want to cuddle this girl.
She looks very cuddle-able.

I have a stable income and my own house.
I want a NEET girl to take care of.

what if you change your mind will youu kick her out

Not because I just changed my mind, no, I'd find that quite unethical.
I'd only kick her out if she wasn't following the reasonable requests I made.
If I couldn't continue supporting her for any other reason, I'd make sure to give her several month's notice to find another place to stay.

>he calls that a 4/10
oh, it's this "average gf" meme, huh?

I would impregnate a NEET

average NEET girls are precious

l want this girl so badly.
I want to hold her close as I make love to her.