I used to feel sorry for incels. As a cyborg (enagaged to future wife, decent job...

I used to feel sorry for incels. As a cyborg (enagaged to future wife, decent job, but extreme social anxiety) I could relate to a lot of what the popular sentiment was and could empathize with most of them because I knew they were just sad, lonely individuals.

But recently, I actually despise incels. Now I can't even go out in public without worrying about getting shot by a little gamer virgin. If I ever do have kids w/ my wife I will move out of this country because I am not going to let my family be taken out by some skinny white virgin who is angry no woman wants to touch him.

Attached: file.png (602x655, 323K)

>Now I can't even go out in public without worrying about getting shot by a little gamer virgin
good
fuck your sense of safety and security
the weak must fear the strong. We don't live in a society, get over it bitch.

chances are if you have a son he is going to be an incel.

You arent thevstring. You are a weak faggot pussy and you take it up the ass every night

I was raised by a single mother, was an incel all through my teen years. When I turned 20 and moved out I disciplined myself and meditated my anxiety away enough to socialize. It's not hard, you were probably just coddled all your life like me.

Incel isn't a disease or something your afflicted with, it's just a mindstate/mental illness/lack of confidence that can be cured. I think i'll be a good enough father to raise my kid to be normal enough to at least achieve one of the easiest feats on this planet. (There's 3.75
billion women on earth, if you can't have sex with or start a family at least one of them your extremely mentally ill)

You're the bitch thats afraid to die.
I bet calling you nigger irl hurts your ego so much and gets you so mad your eyes start to tear up. weak little BITCH.
>you take it up the ass every night
it's always butt sex with you people isnt it? nice fucking projection fag. black men sure are in touch with their feminine side

>enagaged to future wife, decent job
>but extreme social anxiety
How does this even happen? How do you have extreme social anxiety but still manage to marry someone? I feel like even if I got into a relationship I'd fuck it up due to my social ineptness. Please enlighten me

Pic related only killed spics. Are you a spic, OP?

Incels are completely defective, OP. Cyborgs are only partially defective. They can't live "normally", but they can at least achieve some amount of success even if they'll never enjoy the entire normalfag package. Incels though have too many defects to achieve anything. They are society's ultimate losers.

Translation from cuntese: OOK OOK EEK EEK ME NO LIKE NON CHAD OOGA NON CHAD BAD

la creatura..
el mutt...
el incelo.

>worries about getting shot
How does it feel to be a weak faggot? Gonna stop bathing too because you're afraid to slip and fall?

You are a fucking moron. You have a 100x higher chance of getting shot by a tweaked out nigger than a blackpilled white cuck. Especially since you don't go to school anymore.

this place have become in r 2.0

Gun violence in the US is at 40 year lows.

Your kids will be at much less risk of being shot while growing up than YOU were. How many distinct episodes did you have as a kid where you were in actual, imminent jeopardy of being shot? Not when you were "scared" - when there was a real person with a real gun right in front of you who was actively trying to shoot you?

You're just a fucking faggot. As well as being a complete idiot with no ability whatsoever to accurately estimate risk.

but the media used the words "epidemic" and played scary music when they talked about it!

shuck my dick loser

imagine actually living in america

usa is great without white incels of course

>I think i'll be a good enough father to raise my kid to be normal enough to at least achieve one of the easiest feats on this planet.

Parents have never had less control over how their kids turn out. Either you let your kid use shit like fortnite and smartphones and let him get sucked into this world of shit or you stop it and turn him into an outcast at school. Maybe your wife divorces you after unforseen events and gets soul custody, leading him to be an incel, or one of many other events. There is a large scale societal shift towards individual misery and isolation, you can't stop it.

Attached: 5c9e344030353.image.jpg (1200x989, 99K)

this board is dead normalscum poison everything they touch

That sounds like liberal baby logic. I've heard feminazis on twitter make the same arguement. "You have a smaller chance of getting hit by lightning than a terrorist attack, so let in ALL of the syrian refugees! :)"

no fuck america fuck your nation under god and fuck your retarded gun laws

>Implying that sex is that important
What about learning and growing as an individual? God I hate the status quo. Anyway, I wish you all the best.

>I used to feel sorry for incels
>As a cyborg (enagaged to future wife
>I could relate
This doesnt make sense desu
Anyways we arent all like this, I'm more sad and suicidal than angry. I wouldnt hurt anybody especially innocents. I'm happy for you getting married OP, I just wish it was a possibility for me

only because old whitoids still mantain those laws once they are gone america will became an example for the world

FUCK AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you understand?