How important are money to you in life?

How important are money to you in life?

Attached: 15607_4.26_000006278830XSmall.jpg (313x310, 26K)

I have to get it because of rent and bills and shit.
If my employer gave me free food and board and like $50/month of mad money I would be completely fine.

Money is the meaning of my life. It's one of the only things that keep me from killing myself.

Attached: 1565307786883.png (659x693, 442K)

They have absolutely no value past what I can buy with them. People who amass money just for the sake of it are extremely empty inside and I pity them.

Very much so, dollar is king

Honestly, it's #1 right now since I'm aiming to go NEET soon

Zero. My dad is rich. I don't think my grandchildren will even need to work.

So you'd be ok if your family lost all of their money?

No. That would be sad. Not for me, but I'd be sad for my dad. He tried so hard and got so far... In the end his life would be wasted.
I currently don't see a way of that happening but I know for sure that EVERYTING is possible
Honestly my lifestyle wouldn't even change that much... I'm 19, probably will go to a proper med school next year. I was thinking about using my dads connections to get real big but I'm fine with your average doctor salary. I didn't wanted my dads chair anyway.

I see - well, it's good that you don't care about your family's money and it's not warping you. Enjoy your career, m8.

Very and it should be for everyone. But not in the sense of being a millionaire of course. Money is extremely valuable because it's one of the necessary components for building your own personal wealth. By personal wealth I mean everything including knowledge/intelligence/skills/hobbies/assets. Having more money for example makes it easier for you to buy more tools to pick up more hobbies. The great thing is the internet has cut out many times what is the more expensive part of needing teenagers, and moreover being able to learn things on your own has its own great value, especially in your confidence. In fact, I'd recommend learning as many things you can on your "own" (that is with internet and no person hand-holding you unless it's extremely dangerous shit of course).

Thanks user. Let's hope that I can stay sane running around in emergency lol

>teenagers
Holy fuck I keep auto-pilot typing while thinking other thoughts. I meant teachers.

>Med school
Are you Romanian?

Interesting to see a rich user. Might be a larp but oh well.

Money isn't real to me, but mostly a means to buy art and glass, and get high.

I think I touched something like 200k this morning but it is meaningless really. It will be awhile before I have that much liquid in my own account.

Nope.
I guess it translates as "med school" for you guys.
I genuinely believe that r9k has some rich Anons too
But I don't think I count as "rich"
That's my dads money, he earned it. Not me.

Kind of based but I don't think money is THAT important for hobbies.

Would not help me if I was rich so little

money doesn't matter as long as i have 2D pussy.

Some are hard-locked. I want to learn some instruments but shit be $500+ fuck. Photography/videography is the same deal.

No money no honey originally.

Attached: 0FDE89C8-8BC4-4D6A-BE71-E0F751B079FF.jpg (456x632, 47K)

i dont want anything so money has no use for me

Being that i don't have any and that you need money to do anything, very.

Pretty important since it enables me to live on my own and do stuff I want to do

SHUT THE FUCK UP TRAN- nevermind nice dubs

To a certain point, but only enough for rather simple life which isn't much.

My friend's family is stupid rich and one time a few years back we went on a "rock star weekend" in Vegas all expenses paid by his father. It was certainly an interesting experience doing it once but not something I'd think I'd want to constantly live.

Unfortunately, I can't pay rent, bills and music equipment with hopes and dreams. So it's important in that it's a means to an end.

only thing I have some control over

Money is everything in life and anyone who tells you that money doesn't buy happiness is a fucking retard.

In terms of personal happiness I'm already making more than I need to be happy and keep stockpiling money because I don't know what the fuck to do with it. Buy a house?

However stacy's have an unlimited appetite for cash so if you want to impress the opposite sex there is basically no end to the need for money. Wealth is SO underrated on Jow Forums and Jow Forums generally it's fucking ridiculous. Women will happily pass up on fucking a boytoy if they can instead fuck somebody that can take them on 4 vacations a year. Ultimately sex is only so important to them.

Anyways money like everything else has diminishing returns.

While it does buy you better things and better women I've never known a rich person who wasn't stressed the fuck out all the time about money. Money is basically the best way to break up a family for the most petty shitty reasons and it's usually the poorfags fault because they're mad jelly and feel entitled to gibs. There's a reason most people live a middle class lifestyle and that's because working 80 hour weeks chasing dollar bills is more of an addiction than something that will ever make you happy.