Be mixed race

>be mixed race
>don't fit in with any race so I'm socially isolate. too black for whites. not white but too light skinned for blacks. also find blacks disgusting so I don't want anything to do with them
>not allowed to say n-word
>not allowed to complain about being mixed-race otherwise I'm "self-racist", "uncle tom" etc
>not allowed to critisize niggers otherwise I'm racist
>not allowed to critisize anyone as it's also racist
>have too few white traits, look fully black to whites even with lighter skin
>half a decade away from wizard status
>can count all friends I've ever had on one hand and am currently friendless
nothing worse than being half nigger mutt, I'm easily worse off than any robot that's ever posted on this board. Disabled people have better lives and more friends than me.

Attached: 64352436436234.jpg (1229x1229, 238K)

Yes, but have you considered fuck humans in general?

Just be black dude. Show the white girls your BBC and youll be in

Tbh Jow Forums has made me hate mutts simply because they are always the whiniest fucking faggots imaginable.
>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh waaaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
shut the fuck up you pussy faggot.

Stop whining and complaining, work with what you have and make the best out of it, like literally every single person in the world. Grow up.

no self hate, love yourself dammit. My parents are African and American blacks don't see me as one of them, find people with similar interests.

I can understand your pain. That's why every race should stay within their own kind.
Do you hate your parents because of that? If yes how is/was your relationship with them? do you hate both or just the black parent?

Attached: 63334-full.png (272x204, 45K)

Nobody is complaining and I'm doing just that. I have abandoned the human species as wholly worthless for any of my plans. Humans are worse than useless. Just an obstacle to anything useful or good.

Just bee urself and have a firm handshake

mixed people are found most attractive on dating apps so you have that going for you. stop being whiny.

>too light for blacks

No this doesn't exist at least not in America. We just don't like you because you're a weirdo and you're a weirdo because you're on Jow Forums trying to fit in with white incels and understand interracial dynamics from a bunch of shut in white virgins. Stop it and you won't have this problem anymore. You're welcome I just saved you 10yrs of therapy when you're a big boy

Fuck off, Sambo.

>Just be black dude
I don't even really look black, I just look like some genetic abomination

>find people with similar interests.
not that easy, people prefer their own race or at least blacks with whiter facial features. Not me, it feels the worst when I see full blacks who are friends with whites because they look normal like their black features fit with their personality etc.

"Giving up on humans" is not only cringy af, It's also the complete opposite of what I said. It's just you being a pussy and giving up.
Your Boomer dad is right and you are wrong. Little spoiled faggot.

Black parent is disgusting and hideous, white parent is lefty globalist degenerate boomer who loves kikes and supports white genocide without reason. I hate both of them and they'll burn in hell.

You're worthless for any endeavor of value. The only thing you do is ruin. You can't even destroy effectively. You simply mess everything up. It's the only thing you're genuinely good at.

source? Most likely it's only the ones who were lucky to inherit white facial features and could pass as tan whites.

it's not your race holding you back from making friends

No, I don't like blacks because they're hideous, smell bad and act like niggers. Even the decent white acting niggers still look disgusting. I can't relate to black personality traits, nigger mentality is result of overwhelmingly low iq even white washed weaboo blacks still have this.

I've been socially isolated as a child and most of my life because of my genetics even before I was aware of racial dynamics/identity.

Stop being a self-hating dork and try to make sure that the only reasons you dont fit with some groups are ones you can be proud of. Be too educated, be too well-spoken, be too direct, too free from idiology, from preconceived ideas of any kind... You'll find a group you belong to. Your job is to make sure you belong for the right reasons.

That is a really cute coww

And what is this nonsensical rant based on?

Humans being dogshit.

This might come as a surprise but you are in fact a human.

>Your Boomer dad is right and you are wrong. Little spoiled faggot.
Thank you for your platitudes.

I didn't ask what you like or relate to loser

You incorrectly attributed not fitting in with black ppl to your skin color, I corrected you and reminded you it's because you're a self hating loser kissing white ass and mimicking Jow Forums virgins hoping whites accept you as white which they won't and now you've proven me right so now that we're all clear go kill your self

This may come as a surprise to you, but actually.

NO.

>You incorrectly attributed not fitting in with black ppl to your skin color
not true, blacks know I'm different from them and don't like me. They somehow even like me less than whites. And yes, I do prefer whites because they are better looking, don't smell like nigger and don't act like niggers and have occasional chimp outs. I've never had a real black friend not because I don't want to but ever time I tried I just couldn't relate to their mentality, it's like parts of their brain are just missing.

Although I do enjoy people sucking up to me OP... that guy is right. Although I would add that there really shouldnt be a reason for you to identify as "black" (or "white" for that matter). Just stop being a hateful shit and you'll find friends. Black ones, white ones, yellow ones etc

Thanks for absolutely nothing. Thanks for being a waste of your dad's money. Poor guy..

Are you an aylmao?

>Just stop being a hateful shit
How could you not hate niggers, they act like shit, smell like shit and look disgusting.

They know you're different aka a LOSER and apparently a dumb one at that

They're are tons of fair skinned black ppl that are accepted you're not because black ppl can always tell a self hating loser who buys into white nonsense because surprise we've been trained by centuries of white racism to instantly pick up on their shit and anyone who's internalized it

Now keep crying on this cesspool website and wishing you were white then wondering why black ppl don't like you lmao dumbass

Dunno bro. I disagree. Lived with a black dude for a year or so. Wasnt any worse than the white flatmates i've had. Maybe you're just a crappy angry person. I honestly wouldnt like if I was black either. Dont need somd idiot calling me a nigg all day.

Fucking phone-posting... *Like you if I was... *some

>Tyrone9sagemode
Based on your name, you're probably a nigger and biased.
>self hating
only hate my black genetics because they're inferior in every way, just like how my black family is made up of dysfunctional abusive loser niggers and my white family side of wealthy attractive healthy white people.
>wondering why black ppl don't like you
I'm not interested in black people so I'm okay, even happy with this.

>Are you an aylmao?
No, but you're close.