Condoms

for those of you who have been lucky enough to have had sex at least once and used a condom while doing so...were you surprised at how bad condoms feel?

in 2017 i finally had sex at 24 with a woman 14 years older than me, and whom i dated for a year and a half after. she's still the only person i've had sex with...

i had erectile issues the first couple times we tried having sex. i was nervous, and taking time to roll the condom on wasn't helping. eventually she just let me do it without the condom, and that was pretty much the case almost every other time we had sex over the next 18 months or so.

but man...we did have sex a few times using a condom, and even today i am shocked at how much they take away from the sexual experience. i can understand why people (especially men...) don't want to use them.

in high school health class, i always figured "sure, it shouldn't be a big deal using a condom." but it is!

Attached: condom.jpg (500x500, 37K)

get larger condoms, the girth sucks.

as for restricting pleasure... they dont. at least not the thin magnums.

if you use a cheap, thick one like durex then yea

enjoy your STD, user.

i forget what kind of condoms they were. definitely not magnums, though, to be honest, i could probably use that size...because whatever she had felt like some rubbery vise. it always felt more like i was fucking the condom rather than the vagina

I used Durex love. I'm uncircumcised. Not as good as bareback but still pretty fucking amazing.

>rubbery vice
durex

best condoms are (from my vast experience of fucking prosties)

Skyn condoms
Trojan Magnum thins

I'm gonna have sex with a 36 year old woman tonight.
I'm 20. Any tips user?

Anybody tried those japanese 1.-something mm condoms? How would you rate it on a scale of 1 - like regular condoms to 10 - bareback?
...I have a pack in my drawer, but I don't think I'll ever find out. Jacking off obviously isn't a good benchmark.

Attached: 1559297769152.gif (421x505, 1.32M)

nope.
trim pubes/shower. dont fully shave em

Honestly i haven't noticed any difference and I'm not circumcised.

They fucking suck I can barely feel shit using one. Thank god i have a gf that lets me fuck raw because I can't imagine fucking some girl I just met without a condom.

Thanks user. Anything else?

dont fap. the "fap before sex" posters are trolls. have funn

idk if this is common, but in a lot JAV the guy will spend a while massaging her and using toys on her. this is a good idea, as in my case the actual sex isnt very long

I'm uncut and while raw is defiitely better, I can nut pretty easily with a condom on.

it just feels more "sexy" cause youre barebacking her but sensation wise its kinda the same with a good condom

anyone else ever fuck a prostie so hard that she asks you to take off the condom mid fuck?

just go with the flow. my lady was a really cool/nice person, and if yours is too you should have a good time no matter what happens. do what feels good.

try to make eye contact, smile, kiss a lot, maybe even nibble the ears a bit.

Thanks again user your a God send.

Yeah but you can't feel the slime with a condom. I agree it still feels really good, though.

glad i could help.
i couldnt feel any more slime without than with a condom. have you tried skyn?

anyone else fuck a prostie so hard that the management called the popo cause theyre were concerned over her screaming?

oh just me then. u