What's a good video game for someone really depressed and tired?

What's a good video game for someone really depressed and tired?

Attached: doomerpilled.jpg (556x702, 125K)

the 2016 DOOM is pretty good. Call of Duty Zombies is pretty lax as well.

Limbo

An exceptionally original remark

Kenshi is a good tired and depressed game. Rimworld is nice too.

fantasy adventure RPGs
serve a much better purpose for escapism than FPSs

I play alot of Fallout: New Vegas, and I'm pretty depressed
It's a pretty good RPG

I just hop on good ol Minecraft. Currently building a zoo and trying to find 2 of each animal in the game to go in it. Something to distract myself with idk

Persona 5

highly recommend it.

Old School Runescape. It'll last you a very very long time.

>100 hour rpg were the protagonist is a chad that slams any pussy in his path
literally the worst possible choice here

Minecraft. You could play for ages, try making a huge world full of farms, machines, bases. It's really fun and keeps you distracted

>someone really depressed

someone really depressed will gain no pleasure from any game and not even be able to pay attention to it for longer than 20 mins

i find the loot progression in dragon's dogma alluring. i love grinding through the difficult dlc when i'm low level and just steam rolling through the base game with overpowered, top tier weapons.
that being said, it seems like all of the socially outcasted, fat, disgusting NEETs play FFXIV so there's that as well.

Attached: 1380248.jpg (400x400, 18K)

The Cat Lady unironically

Story based, slow paced games like Life is Strange
>tfw you will never have an ultra qt gf like Max

Attached: Max_Alternate_Profile.png (672x986, 657K)

play for honor
it makes me tired and angry

War Thunder! The game sucks you in with fun and never lets you leave.

I personally like What Remains of Edith Finch

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

The long Dark is pretty good for wanting to be comfy.

Who do you main user?

Consider hotline Miami 1 and 2,and also Katana ZERO.

Attached: tfw no autistic sporty gf.gif (416x414, 1.62M)

Hotline Miami may spike your blood pressure

Super mario galaxy on dolphin is pretty comfy user, I'm replaying it on stream and having lots of fun

Persona 3 and 5.
Haven't played 4.

I find story based RPG's to be the best thing to play when I'm depressed, I really enjoyed playing Kotor I&II this year.

Almost broke my new laptop when I played it the first playthrough,but I can not express how fun it is after you get a grip (no pun intended) of the levels and gameplay.

Attached: duckyrunnin.jpg (1241x911, 69K)

ok doomer

originalniggeru

ffxiv is a glorified dating app that you have to pay $15 a month for. don't bother unless you are an attractive chad or egirl that only wants to "be a gamer" to hookup with other disgusting creatures over the internet.

t. someone who has been trying to enjoy the game for 7 years

MGSV for mindless farming

Attached: the sorrow.jpg (1920x1080, 282K)

Rage games gave my depression a kick in the ass

why would a chad play that to pull disgusting girls when they could just hop on tindr and have sex in a few hours?

world of warcraft classic in 20 days

Attached: 1544135136318.gif (305x320, 36K)

well said

i played tetris, while crying that is
stalker games started feeling the same as in real life
a little chess
make and drink tea game
sleep get energy game
aside stalker, fallout 3/new vegas there is pathologic worth a look

my depre is at melting point with add as indeed not many games hold interest for extended period, f.e. would play some phoenix wright that is not finished but oh have better priorities, lost in blue (ds) felt somewhat nice to play recently, but 1-1,5 hour sessions and stalled after 3-4 of them

if no contact with humans in real life, would get good at some games such as fighting ones to have play at some tournament in lan party and then have some technical talk with hoomans about game strategy stuff

right now instead of games got into electronics engineering, fixed some power supplies, improved signal quality, etc.
would learn some new languages, or play/fuck around reading books in language i do not understand translating some words, check Jow Forums, wiki
recently played around with skate in my city with pretty much no skateparks, improved, still not jumping well, but oh, in my several tens of hours found some skatertards and that most are actually robotish as well

Attached: A09294E7-1FDC-483B-BFED-74D9FA049F40.jpg (1090x858, 151K)

Dark Souls 1 or 2
Dragon Quest XI

Based and catladypilled, also recommend Detention

Final Fantasy VII. Do yourself a favor and play the PS version, not some shitty fucking port. VIII is also fine storywise but the mechanics are garbage, particularly magic.

Deep diving into vidya will only make it worse, trust me.

Attached: 19030271_1604017779632072_8207256572740364106_n.jpg (900x953, 208K)

OS Runescape. Embrace the grind and let the hours slide by.

2d games make me anxious

for me it was dark souls 3 (online). it was the only game i really enjoyed and kept me focused for hours. sadly real life happens after the game and i've always felt very anxious for the next day or two and really unsociable. it's kind of an affliction of mine, i cant enjoy the thing i really like. i think my brain is really weird. for example when i've used to play wow (night and day) 90% of the time i was obsessing with my character name. does it sound right? i had one character with the last letter 'a' and i've kept obsessing over and over that if something ends with an 'a' it has to be a female, since most female names end with 'a', at least where i live. but im not a female. lol

Black desert online.

It feels like it was a game designed to replace real life

Attached: pokemon___marnie_by_genzoman_dddixat-fullview.jpg (400x518, 18K)

>2d games make me anxious

uhhhhhhhh wot m8?

the fuck it was. with that gender locked bullshit

Dark souls, I just wander around killing the same mobs over and over

Attached: 52E32BD3-9B48-4021-80CC-57F97A1148CA.jpg (828x768, 199K)

DS1 has a really comfy atmosphere that 2 and 3 don't.

I myself was really enjoying Planetside 2 lately, but it just fills a hole until WoW classic. You should try it though, game's good.

Play The Red Strings Club,
Return of the Obra Dinn
Celeste
Firewatch (! on this one)
>observer_ if you're into horrors and like not only being depressed and tired, but also scared the fuck out

You can specify a genre or something you want from a game and I can help you further, user.

Beginner's guide.
It's short, weird, but makes you think about many things.

I get that. I never listen to music when playing DS1 but I often do with the others.

quake live

tf2 as you will find similar people

Attached: demoman rapeface.jpg (100x125, 2K)

Stardew Valley really cheered me up when I had depression. It's quite relaxing and the people in the game are both realistic and interesting. It may sound silly, but having a routine and work to do in the game made me want to wake up in the morning.
Another one is Rune Factory 4. Quite an old game that is coming to the switch soon, but the writing and the characters are very sweet too.
Maybe Animal Crossing?

I've been addicted to azur lane lately. I play it at home and at work.

Basically it's boat waifus you battle with and then they love you and are kawaii and stuff.

GTA Online's really fucking fun, as you can be a CEO, something we will never be irl.
I guess TF2 too? Both of these games are time sinks, as you're someone who probably has lots of time, I think you should play them.

Dark Souls 1 & 3
The Beginner's Guide
Silent Hill 1-4
The Final Station
Firewatch
INSIDE
Kentucky Route Zero
And for whatever reason, Skyrim makes me incredibly lonely/comfy.

Games that are too hard just make me immediately close them and curl up in a ball to cry. They reinforce that I'm a retarded piece of shit who should have been aborted.

Disgaea

go to the item world and just grind forever