Right or left

right or left

oregano

Attached: 75CACB5765CB49B9B8818D46DFA71FAF.jpg (650x650, 78K)

>right or left
>oregano
left obviously

Attached: 1560013376291.gif (806x720, 1.1M)

Left.
She looks like Aiko from Punpun

left because bangs are cuter and white girls suck at makeup

Left, she looks happier and more comforting.

left bc she looks more hu,anm

left retard obviously

They invented makeup, since europeans invented most things used in 1st world countries

Left for op pic

Attached: F73D30D3-9680-4043-8D88-ED39B3085374.jpg (750x466, 227K)

Right is the girl I want to go on a date with. Left is the girl I want to wake up next to. Simple.

Makeup was first in use in the present-day middle-east, just like pyrotechnics, mathematics, alcohol, and agriculture, but ok

Left after date the right in the morning

left, she actually looks cuter whitout make up

right

>They invented makeup, since europeans invented most things used in 1st world countries
okay ?

It's the same person, you don't have to choose..

left looks about ready to cry

It's very easy. It's the same girl. She looks "prettier" on the right, and on the left she looks more beautiful. Makeup is cool like that, it's optional. I think she does look more beautiful on the left, but on the right looks more "dressed up," and I think would also make her more confident in public, which adds to her attractiveness.

Left is way cuter. I just love how women place thier values on looks though. It's pathetic.

Of course all the Jow Forums pedos will choose left because she looks 12 there.

I actually hate makeup and the handful of good dates I've been on were always with women who didn't wear makeup. The only woman I actually dated for over a year did not wear makeup.

Left for cuddling and watching classic movies and anime with

is this the same girl? original